Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 09

Story Info
Memorial Day Week-end Like No Other. Nothing is Off Limits.
34.1k words
4.59
14.2k
10
3

Part 9 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the length of the story, it was without a doubt a very long, long, steamy night and a lot happened. I Hope you agree.

*****

Dinnertime arrived and everyone assembled in the huge playroom Rick had converted into a banquet room on the lower level. It could and would be turned into an "Adult Playroom" once dinner had concluded.

Kate ushered all of the ladies into one room and gave them a brief lowdown of the evening's goings on. "After dinner, we will all return here. Over there," she pointed to a rack of dresses, "Are evening wear for the nine of us. It you notice there are white dresses and black dresses. After putting them on, we'll return to the dining area and all get on the stage Rick had installed. There will be four sofas, one for each twosome and one threesome. We're going to put on a cock stiffening show for these guys and we're going to get them so fucking hot, we hopefully won't be able to walk straight in the morning, any questions?"

Nicky spoke up, so I guess I'm the odd-woman out, right?"

Kate shook her head, 'Oh just the opposite Nicky, the twosome with you will, without a doubt, be the hottest show out there, enjoy dinner, any questions?"

Erin spoke up, "So I guess we'll be pairing off one in white and one in black? And do what Kate?"

They all chuckled and Kate replied, "Yes Erin, one white and one black will pair off. Your partners are noted on the dresses, please no looking now. As for what we will be doing, like I said, getting the guys hot!"

Erin smiled and nodded, "Okay, I got it, let's go eat!"

Again every nodded and Nicky patted her mother on the back, "I thought I was dense!"

Erin slapped her playfully on the back, "Oh suck it daughter; or I'll send you to your room without dinner and even worse, without a man!"

The guys looked at the women as they returned, but the women were tight-lipped and after dinner and a lot of wine and alcohol, Kate stood up, "Okay ladies, if you'll follow me."

They all hurried back into the room where the clothes were. They found their dresses and found who their partners were; they slipped into the dresses. The white dresses were identical as where all of the black ones. The white dresses were sleeveless and all had a large gold zipped up the front from hem to neckline. The black dresses were all silky, flowing wrap-around dresses. They were all rather short. Kate called out, "Oh, one other thing, before slipping into the dresses; please no underwear of any kind. We don't wanna have them get in the way of all the fun. Let's have all the ladies in the white dresses head out first, please, one per sofa."

They headed out taking the sofa in white were Jane Rizzoli, Erin Reagan, Kate Beckett and Nina Holiday. All of the guys let out cat calls as they entered in the white shifts, all rather short and extremely tight. They entering after them were their partners, in black and very short, some barely coming together.

Linda Reagan to her seat beside Jane, next came Alexis, she took a seat beside Nina. She was followed by Maura; she sat beside Erin and then walked in Joan who sat next to Kate. The last to enter was Nicky and she took a seat on the other side of Nina. She was ecstatic, she still wanted to sample a black cock, but getting a shot at Nina and teaming up with her old friend Alexis, she knew she would turn up the heat in the room.

Kate was laughing out loud, "Ladies, it looks like the gentlemen are a little befuddled. I think we should give them a show, you know get them in the mood to satisfy all of us tonight. I know it's been very hot and steamy this afternoon, let's see it we can kick it up a couple of notches and see if we can make them combust. Just one thing gentlemen, you can watch all you want, get as close as you want, but no touching whatsoever. Is that understood?"

Sherlock stood, "I have one question, "How long will we have to wait and when will we know when he can join in?"

Erin, the forever lawyer laughed, "I believe that was two questions, but I'll leave that to Kate to answer."

Kate, who was running her hand up and down Joan's bare thigh turned to the men, "Oh I think you'll know when you can join in, but to set the bar, not before we all cum at least once." With that being said, she reached up and released Joan's long raven locks, they tumbled down around her shoulders and combing her fingers through her hair, she drew Joan to her mouth and they were immediately kissing one another in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss.

Rick got up and all the guys cleared the tables and took all of the dishes upstairs. There, the wait staff cleaned up everything and after setting up the late night appetizers left for the night. Back downstairs the guys closed up the tables and laid out all of the mattresses and sheets in anticipation of an all-out orgy.

By now all of the women were locked together in various stages of undress. Linda took the lead with Jane seeing she has had numerous encounters with women. She slid close to Jane and scooped up her hair in her palm. She cupped the back of Jane's head and gently pulled towards her. She smiled when her lips meet with Jane's and she heard her let out a tiny whimper. She ran her tongue against her lips and when Jane's lips parted, she assumed the part of the aggressor. Her tongue darted in and out of her mouth. Her other hand found the tab on the zipper and pulled it down, and Linda pulled back slightly and drew it down to the hem. Her hand snaked in and cupped one of Jane's near perfect breasts. The kiss grew hotter and Linda began to tweak and flick her thumb over the dark, stiff bud.

Jane was getting hot and she returned the kiss, her tongue met Linda's and she dipped into Linda's mouth. One hand combed through Linda's shoulder length sassy blonde hair. She pulled at it and when Linda's head tipped back, Jane broke the kiss and began raining kisses along her neck. She found the tie on her dress and tugging it open, she slid it from her shoulders and it floated to the sofa.

Linda, now naked as Jane, she urged Jane onto her back and she dipped her head down and replaced her fingers with her lips. She drew the stiff bud between her lips, she sucked hard and her teeth nipped at her dark point. She moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. She had Jane squirming around and she pulled back and looked down at Jane's dark eyes. She stood up and tossed her dress aside. She turned around and straddled Jane's head and at the same time, spread Jane's long, slim legs. She immediately dove in and began licking away at the dark fleshly lips. She sucked on lip one and then the other. Her tongue darted in and out of the dripping cunt beneath her and she groaned out.

Jane gripped Linda's gorgeous ass. She pushed her legs apart and drew Linda's dripping cunt down to her mouth. She gave Linda the same treatment and tried to mimic what Linda was doing to her. Within a couple of minutes, they both clenched their thighs and released their cum juices on the other's lips and tongue.

While this was going on, Alexis and Nicky took control of the novice Nina. They stood before the gorgeous black woman. Her dark skin looked even darker dressed in the tiny white shift. They swayed before her and untied their dresses. She allowed it to slip from their bodies and they looked at one another. One tiny and petite with small breasts; while the other a little larger, with milky white skin, large firm breasts and red hair. She saw how Nina's eyes took in her curves.

They both approached Nina and took a seat on either side of her. Nicky caught her attention and her lips pressed against Nina's. Her tongue left a line of saliva across them and as they parted, Nicky's tongue darted in and out, tongue fucking her mouth.

Alexis wasn't about to be outdone. She caught the ring on Nina's dress and slid the zipper down. As it parted, she immediately began attacking Nina's huge, black breasts. She continued to lower the zipper and exposing both large, dark aeroules, she was joined by Nicky who attacked the other nipple.

Nina was unable to sit still. She leaned back and as Nicky removed the dress. She fell back and drew both young women's mouths to her ripe tits. She rolled her head from side to side, her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, drawing air into her lungs.

Both Alexis and Nicky grabbed one of Nina's bare legs and drew them over their legs, spreading her legs apart, and allowing Nina's pussy to part and flash them her juicy, pink inner lips. They looked at each other and Alexis smiled and nodded, "Do you mind if I sample her first?"

Nicky shook her head, "Go ahead, but I wanna see what black pussy tastes like too." She wasn't about to just sit there. She scooted out from under Nina's leg. She urged Nina onto her back and as she lay flat on the sofa, she stood and swung her leg over and planted her tight lipped pussy directly over Nina's black lips. She squirmed about as she felt Nina's tongue dart out and parted Nicky's cuntlips, she was rewarded with a gush of cream from Nicky's pussy.

Alexis settled down on her knees. Her large tits pressed against Nina's lush, black thighs. She threw her long red hair over her shoulders and dove in and began ravishing Nina's pussy. She parted those black licorice outer lips and her tongue slid down and slowly slid upward; slipping deeper between Nina's oozing lips as she slid upward. She reached the top and flicked her tongue from side to side, uncovering her red pearl. She drew it between her lips and her tongue stabbed at it and flicked it from side to side.

Nina screamed out and thrashed around. She clutched at Nicky's thighs as she tongue fucked her. She screamed out and started cumming, Nicky wasn't far behind and as Alexis drew away from Nina's slick thighs; both Nicky and Nina set their sights on Alexis.

On the sofa next to the threesome, Joan Watson was still sitting in Kate's lap. She had her head resting on Kate's shoulder. Her eyes were closed as she allowed Kate to caress her bare thighs.

Kate couldn't get enough of the petite, raven haired woman's legs. They were perfect, slender, and smooth; they had that dark hue to them that drove Kate insane. She wanted to sample Joan's pussy, but wanted to see Joan between her legs too. She didn't want to spend too much time doing this. Her pussy ached for Frank Reagan. She saw him earlier today with her husband working over Jane and Alexis. She saw how Frank fucked Alexis' ass and she was jealous. She kissed Joan and felt her dress parting and when Joan broke the kiss, she drew in a deep breath as Joan's lips surrounded one of her crinkled nipples. She felt her tongue roll it and cause it to tighten and stiffen. Before long, they were both naked and with Kate flat on her back, she urged Joan to cover her body with her own. The two dark haired women had their head buried between each other's thighs and before long they were bringing one another to a quick and satisfying orgasm.

Kate turned her head and looked at all of the men, they were all naked and watching the erotic scenes before them. She giggled when she noticed how they kept moving from one sofa to another, not able to stay focused on just one couple.

On the fourth sofa, Erin was intrigued by the dirty blonde, Maura. The two of them were gently caressing each other, taking their time, while the other women were in a hurry to finish and join the men. Erin cupped Maura's face and planted several tiny kisses all over her face and neck.

Maura managed to unzip the white dress Erin had on. She slipped it from Erin's slender body and as Erin continued to cover her face and neck with kisses, Maura managed to dip her head and capture one of Erin's ripe breasts.

Erin pulled away and suddenly began to pick up the pace. She removed Maura's wrap-around dress and as she leaned down to the sofa, she drew Maura down on top of her. She had Maura flat on her. Their breast pressed together and they ground their pussies together, both wishing the other had a cock to take away the itch that was growing in their groins.

Maura took the lead and sliding down, she locked her legs together with Erin's and their legs scissored together and they ground their pussies together. They clutched at each other's bodies and before long, they were cumming against the other's pussies. Maura fell back, panting wildly as she tried to regain some of her normal breathing.

Kate looked around and all four sofas seemed to be in the same boat, relaxing and waiting to see what was coming next. She stood up and naked, like the other eight women, she called out, "Okay ladies; please follow me." She turned to the men, "We'll be back in a few minutes, get ready, the ladies get to choose who they will be spending the next few hours together with, maybe the rest of the night, it's up to them."

They went back to the area where the dresses were. She turned to her female guests, "Okay ladies, here are an assortment of sexy robes to slip into. I advise you put your hair up in ponytails. I know it may be difficult for Nina, Nicky and Linda, but with your hair being shorter, you shouldn't have a problem. We get to choose the men we hook up with now, so we might wanna go through it now. The last thing I want is to get out there and have two women fighting over the same guy. Now with eight guys and nine women, two of us are going to have to share, any suggestions?" No one said anything so she started, "Okay, no one wants to speak up, I want Erin's father Frank Reagan." She looked around, "Okay, who do you want to try out Erin?"

Erin all of a sudden broke out in a grin, "I think you know who I wanna try out. Ever since the ambush in my office, I've been dreaming about Alex."

Kate giggled, "Okay, so Alex is off limits; who's next?"

Jane looked to Joan, "Do you mind if I take Sherlock? I've noticed he's even larger than the other Reagan men, it's sort of a challenge to me."

Joan chuckled, "Go for it Jane. I was wondering if I could try your brother Danny." She turned and looked to Linda, is that okay with you Linda?"

"Sure Joan, I was wondering Jane, if I could share Sherlock with you. I think there is enough for the both of us?"

Jane gave one of her deep throat chuckles, "I think that would be great. We had fun together and if we wear out Sherlock, we can try for seconds with each other."

Alexis stepped forward as she slipped into a floor length emerald green silky gown. With her red hair in a ponytail and that milky white skin, she looked amazing. She bit down on her lower lip, "Does anyone mind if I choose Jamie Reagan? I spent a few nights with him and I'd love to spend a whole night with him. I expect him to fill all of my holes."

Erin chuckled, "Good choice Alexis, how about you Nicky?"

Nicky drew in a deep breath and looked from one to the other, "I've wanted to try out a black man. Is it okay if I take on Marcus Bell?" She looked from Joan, to her mother and back to Joan."

Maura nodded, "Looks like he's all yours. Seeing no one is speaking up, I wanna try out Frankie Rizzoli." She turned to Nina, "I know he's yours, but being so close to Jane, I always stayed clear. Now that you two are engaged, I think it may be the last chance I get to try him out."

Nina, still naked came over to Maura and gave her a big hug. Her large black tits squashed against Maura's slimmer, but just as curvy body. She kissed her lightly on the cheek, "Go for it Maura, have fun. I hope you have some stamina, he'll wear you out. So who does that leave me?"

Kate spoke up, "Oh you lucky girl, you get my man, Rick. He's going to drive you insane. He loves a lot of foreplay, but once he started fucking, he'll drive you up a wall."

"Mmmm, sounds yummy!"

A number of the women, even her daughter Alexis added, "You're in for a night you'll never forget."

Kate turned and put on a long, satin and lace floor length silver/gray slip. It looked like she came out of the forties. "Okay ladies; find a robe that you'll love having torn off. Don't be choosy; you won't be wearing it very long!"

The nine women all dressed in an assortment of sexy lingerie and robes, walked out and entered the large downstairs banquet room; they looked like they were walking down a fashion show runway. They stopped in front of the men, just before the sofas they just occupied.

The men all got up off the mattresses; some of them stood, some just knelt there, but all of their tongues were hanging out like dogs begging for treats and to top it off, they were all naked as the day they were born. The nine women were the treats and one by one they broke away from the line and headed for the men. Some reached out for one lady or another, but were passed over as they moved to the man agreed upon in the other room.

Sherlock looked from Jane and then to Linda as the two of them stood before him. Jane was dressed in an extremely short black satin robe. It was tied loosely and from where Sherlock was kneeling, he was staring up at her puffy pussy lined in dark black pubic hair. He heard a throat being cleared and he spun to look at Linda, who was wearing a tiny pink babydoll nighty, it hid nothing, but accented everything.

The two of them knelt on either side of him in tandem.

On the mattress beside him, Jamie Reagan called out to Sherlock, "You lucky mother fucker, I guess you're the one who gets the extra woman." Linda laughed out loud, "Sorry little brother, but I guess you're right Jamie, Sherlock get to really get to be a mother fucker." Jamie was about to reply when he looked up and saw Alexis stop before him. He let out a tiny moan, "Oh hell yeah, you picked me, huh?"

Alexis tossed her head around, her long red ponytail danced across her shoulders and she deftly opened the green satin gown she wore and letting it slip from her shoulders, she caught it in the crook of her elbows and held it there. She let out a cry and tried to skip away from Jamie, but she was too slow and ended up, her gown crumpled of the floor and her on her back, with Jamie hovering over her. She giggled, "Hi Jamie, are you okay with me picking you? I knew we had a great time together and I wanted to spend some quality time together, some time where we don't have to hurry and don't have to anticipate switching partners, well at least not till morning.'

Jamie was grinning from ear to ear and was nodding, "I like the way you think and I agree, but there is one thing though."

She looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes, "What's that Jamie?"

He chuckled, "You talk too much!" She was about to reply, but Jamie stopped her with his mouth closing over hers. He heard her let out a tiny moan and responded to his kiss.

Over on the next mattress, towards the middle of the room was Rick. He was lying flat on his back and as Nina approached his bed, he rose up on his elbow and flashed her one of his innocent, playful grins, "OH yes, yes I was hoping you'd choose me Nina, come on down here and let's get acquainted." He reached out to her and she skipped away

She swayed from side to side wearing a very tight white lace nightgown. She tugged at the neckline and pulled at the material and slid it down past her full, firm tits. Hooking her thumbs in the material as it rested on her ample, sexy hips. Wiggling her hips about, she pushed the gown down and as it puddled around her bare feet, she kicked it towards Rick. When he caught it, she slid to the mattress and pushing him to his back, she settled her plush body down upon his.

Closer to the stage area, Erin stood before Alex and gave him a hot, sultry look. She placed her fingertip on her bottom lip and slid it from side to side and her tongue came out and ran it around the finger. A smile crossed her lips when she heard him let out a tiny groan, "I've been thinking about you ever since that ambush in my office."

123456...9