Bonnes Vacances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As compelling as the sight of Helga's face between Amy's thighs was, I chose to watch Amy's face instead. Again she appeared to soften, her eyes closed as she accepted Helga's oral caress. Another bridge had been crossed on our sexual voyage. Would she return the favour to Helga I wondered, would she lick another woman's cunt? Or was that a bridge too far?

Amy's climax was quick to arrive, disappointingly quick, I was enjoying the show. Helga leaned back and away from Amy's crutch. Her face shone with Amy's juice. Helga was smiling her approval, mission accomplished. She leaned forward again and kissed Amy's pubic mound, then her belly, then her tits. She dwelled in this area, sucking Amy's nipples and showering each breast with kisses. Finally she moved up, allowing the nipples of her dangling tits to brush against Amy's. She kissed Amy on the lips, gently at first, then gaining intensity until they seemed to be feeding from each other's face. Amy wrapped her arms around Helga and hooked one leg across Helga's back. They squirmed together like this for an age. It was cock-burstingly erotic. I had been jealous when, first Charles, then Leo, had kissed Amy in this way -- lovers kisses, but seeing the two girls like this simply filled me with lust for both of them.

Finally Helga broke the kiss and sat back on her haunches, between Amy's still spread legs. She changed position so that she was astride Amy, and slowly walked on her knees over Amy's body, stopping to kiss Amy's stiff nipples with her sex lips, until eventually her cunt hovered tantalisingly over Amy's face. She lowered her golden cunt onto Amy's face, gasping slightly as Amy's tongue made contact with her clit. Amy raised her hands to Helga's glorious body and explored it all over, cupping her tits, pinching her nipples, then on to Helga's buttocks which she pulled down to make the genital/oral contact stronger. Helga began to gasp as her climax approached. Amy moved a hand so that a finger pressed against the tight pucker of Helga's anus, and as Helga's orgasm swept her, pushed the finger inside up the second knuckle.

I was transfixed, but not enough to stop me from wanking vigorously. I had to stop suddenly to prevent myself from coming, that would have been a waste, surely one or both of the girls needed it. I joined them on the bed and they both began to work on me, kissing, wanking, sucking. I entered each cunt in turn, managing only a few strokes before having to stop. I would have to release it soon, but how? Helga suggested a triple-decker, a sandwich with her as the meat. She had Amy move so that she was kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed, her body lying face down on the bed, her legs spread so that I could kneel behind and enter her. Helga climbed on top with her back to me, knees drawn up, and leaned forward so that her treasures were presented immediately above Amy's.

Four holes in a stack. And I fucked them all. Starting in Amy's cunt, I fucked for as long as I dared, then transferred my cunt-wet cock to her arsehole. From there it was a short trip to Helga's cunt, then at last, into her coveted arse. I did this for as long as I could stand it, cunt, arse, cunt, arse. Eventually I lost it and started to come inside Helga's delectable tight arse. Almost as an afterthought, I pulled out spurting and sprayed my tribute over both of them. Charles gave a little round of applause.

I needed time to recover from two ejaculations in such rapid succession, but Charles, having delivered only one, was up and ready for more. As were the girls, women are not limited by production of semen, they always seem to be ready. I envy them, but there is nothing to be done. But inability to ejaculate does not restrict prolonged foreplay, and I was ready for some of that.

But it was Charles turn to be drained, both Amy and Helga knew that he was good for more and they turned their attention to him, relegating my role to that of a spectator. Amy mounted him, guiding his erection into her greedy hole, Helga straddled his face, lowering her dripping slit onto his face, queening him. As Charles pumped in and out of Amy's cunt and simultaneously scoured Helga's with his tongue, the two women fondled and kissed each other's tits, alternating with lingering mouth kisses. My cock was as hard as iron, I stroked it gently, it would not be long before I was ready again.

Helga shudder into orgasm and by unspoken agreement, the girls changed places, Helga now enjoying the feel of Charles' sturdy meat inside her while Amy enjoyed his skilful probing tongue. Amy climaxed very quickly and dismounted, saying that she needed a rest. Helga rode Charles' until she reached yet another crisis, then she too rolled away saying that her batteries needed re-charging. I was fairly sure that Charles had not shot his bolt. I envied his self-control, and his confidence that when he wanted to spurt, there would be a willing receptacle to collect it.

We lazed around the pool, the need for sex subdued by the need to do nothing. During lunch, Helga announced that she would be leaving the next day. I was disappointed, I had hoped for many more sessions with her. As it was, I had come twice already that day, I could certainly manage one more, possibly two, but the next day I would be back to sharing Amy with Charles, possibly Leo, and whoever else she chose to spread her legs for. I was jealous, Helga had been the chance for me to catch up. There was sex-play between the three of them during the afternoon, no fucking, but much fondling and kissing. I sulked.

And in so doing, I missed my opportunity. The play between Charles and Helga suddenly became more intense and she pulled him down on top of her, guiding his cock into her wet slit. It could have been me. It should have been me. I would have to settle for seconds. But I had developed a taste for watching, so Amy joined me to watch the performance. They fucked like lovers, slowly and intensely. It was beautiful to watch. My cock was so hard that it hurt, Amy stroked it, careful not to overdo it. She had read my mind, I was saving my last shot for Helga.

Their fucking became harder and faster, Charles was nearing his climax. Amy put her lips close to my ear and said softly:

"Do you remember when our second night here, when you said that you would suck the cum of Charles' cock after he had fucked me?"

I nodded. Charles was pumping his tribute into Helga, what Amy wanted was all too predictable.

"Do it now." She demanded.

I opened my mouth to protest, was this really what she wanted, for me to perform a homosexual act? But she had, with Helga. In her mind it probably was the next step, for me to catch up.

"We'll do it together." She offered.

She led me to where Charles was getting up from on top of Helga, his cock had softened, it was wet from their coupling. Charles stood up and turned to face us, Helga remained in the position she had been fucked, legs apart, Charles' cum leaking slightly from her still spread cunt-lips. Amy stood to one side of Charles and took hold of his limp, wet tool, offering it to me. So this was her idea of doing it together? She would hold it while I sucked it?

I knelt in front of Charles and quickly took him into my mouth, taking him deep straight away. I did not take time to think about it, I might have 'bottled it' if I had. Now the deed was done, I had another man's penis in my mouth. It was coated with the cunt-and-cum cocktail from the recent fuck. Having occasionally licked Amy's cunt immediately after I had fucked her, the taste was familiar, but the sensation of having a live cock in my mouth was not. Slack when I took it in, it was rapidly thickening to fill my mouth. I explored it with my tongue, surprised that I could feel the contours so well. The underside ridge was clearly definable, as was the unique shape of the glans.

Amy pulled it away from me just as I was starting to enjoy the feel. She wanted it for herself. I looked up at her, she nodded towards Helga's reclining form. Helga was still in the spread position, but propped up on her elbows watching the spectacle provided by my first ever cock-suck.

"Now do her." Amy commanded.

A cream pie. With cream provided by the cock I had just sucked. Why not? I positioned myself between Helga's legs and again without giving myself time to think, placed my wide open mouth over her juicy cunt.

Charles, as usual, had been generous. His earthy, salty taste overwhelmed that of Helga at first, but as I slurped and swallowed his offering, the quite different taste of cunt came through.

I became aware of activity behind me. Very close behind. Amy was applying lubricant to the pucker of my arse. I knew what was intended, the loss of my anal virginity to Charles! I tried to concentrate on pleasuring Helga, but was acutely aware of the pressure as Charles pushed his knob against my anus. I relaxed my muscles and in so doing, lost my erection, which up to then had been raging. The cock-head popped in quite easily and quickly slid full length up my rectum. No pain, just a feeling of being filled. Charles buggered me with long slow strokes as I devoted myself to Helga's delicious cunt. Slowly, my erection returned. I had relaxed to allow Charles entry and the same muscles support a hard-on, I imagine that my anal grip on Charles cock was quite tight, but he didn't seem to mind. I was able to concentrate on Helga's pleasure, this buggery was not so bad after all, I could get used to it!

When it became obvious that Helga was nearing her summit, Charles gently withdrew, allowing me to focus on her pleasure. When her spasms had subsided, she opened her eyes and said;

"Fuck me one more time, say 'Auf Weidersein' with your cock."

I was more than ready, She lay legs apart, knees up, and spread her lovely cunt lips for my pleasure. I tried to make it last, fucking her with long slow strokes as Charles had fucked me, but it was no good, my spunk simply boiled over, out of me and into Helga's milking cunt. It was over.

But not for Amy, she wanted more. She positioned herself between Helga's legs and lapped at the cum spilling from her cunt. Charles knelt behind Amy and entered her arse. It was an agonisingly beautiful sight, but there was no way I could join in, I was spent. I could only watch as the three of them fucked each other to another climax.

For our last evening as a foursome, it had been arranged that we dined at Oscar's, we were shown to a table which was already occupied. The occupants were two attractive thirty-something women. Charles introduced us, they were Ilse and Aia, friends of his. Ilse was from the Netherlands, Aia was Danish. In the short time that we had known Charles, I had learned that there was a reason behind everything he did, but my first impressions were that these two were a couple, what plan involving two lezzies had he cooked up?

They owned, and lived on, a sailing boat which they let out for charter to those who could afford it. Sightseeing trips around the island, that sort of thing. Would Amy and I like to spend the day with them? The boat was moored some distance away, they had arrived at the restaurant in their tender, but the boat was quite large, well equipped and with two cabins. We did not have to decide immediately, they would not be available the next day or the day after, so there was plenty of time to let them know.

We were quite mellow by the time we left the restaurant, it was dark. The path to their mooring was along the edge of the harbour and quite narrow, so we went in pairs. Ilse linked her arm through mine and led the way followed by Aia and Helga, with Amy and Charles bringing up the rear. We waved the girls off and walked back to where Leo waited with the car. Charles asked if we liked the idea of a sea voyage.

"What will you do?" Asked Amy.

"I will not sail, I will stay here." He replied.

Amy turned to me.

"I'm no sailor either, would you mind if I stayed ashore? You can go if you wish."

I did like the idea, Charles said that we could sleep on it and let him know at breakfast. He would be taking Helga to the airport after breakfast and the had business at the other end of the island, he would be away overnight, returning late the next day. The day after that would be our/my boat trip, that was when the girls were free of commitments.

We talked about it before going to sleep, Amy pointed out that we would have two days to ourselves, so a day apart would not be too much. I said that I thought that they were lesbians.

"Bi, according to Charles," she replied. "He also said that between them, they would fuck your brains out."

That sort of decided it.

After breakfast next morning, Charles 'phoned the girls and told them to expect only me for the cruise, then we said our goodbyes to Helga and watched as they were driven away by Leo. We were alone for two whole days. The day was overcast and there was a cool wind blowing from the north. The weather turned against us, the first day without sunshine since we had arrived. It provided an opportunity to explore the history and culture of the island, we spent a lot of time in galleries and museums.

We had sex that night, gentle sex, not the frantic kind we had been getting lately, and fell asleep in each other's arms. Charles was back late the following night, we were in bed, but he had 'phoned earlier in the day to tell us to be up early the next day, me for my boat trip, Amy for whatever Charles had planned for her, we had agreed that there was probably something lined up. By mutual agreement, we just kissed goodnight.

Charles drove me to the harbour next morning, the sun was back and the girls were waiting on the harbour side, ready to go. The looked different this morning, minimal make-up, hair tucked up beneath baseball caps. They both wore long sleeved shirts over bikinis, and buoyancy aids over the top. Deck shoes on their feet. They handed me a life-jacket and a cap. I hate the things, but only because of their connotations, I see them as the garb of street thugs. But it was perfect for the job in hand, the peak would shield my eyes and it was close fitting, not the 'trucker' style, it would not be likely to blow off. And mercifully, it did not blare; "I Love NY."

It took ten minutes in the tender, a rigidized inflatable with a big outboard. Their yacht was huge. We boarded via a sort of step at the back, leaving the inflatable tied to a buoy. We left the harbour under engine power, my instructions were simply to keep out of the way. I studied my hosts as I did so. Both fair haired, Aia, the Dane, tending to ginger. They were both slim and fit looking. When we cleared the harbour, I was told to clip a safety line to my jacket, they ran up sails and we were soon slicing like a knife though the waves, spray soaking us when we hit a big one.

It was exhilarating, but a bit scary for a landlubber like me. And how could something go so fast without an engine? We continued like this for quite some time, staying a good way off shore, then they reduced sail, moved closer to the shore and handed me a pair of binoculars, the better to study the coast line. I was also allowed to disconnect the safety line

We came to a small group of islands, there were a few boats moored in what appeared to be the only sandy bay. A handful of people were on the beach, through the binoculars it appeared that they were mostly nude. The girls anchored away from the other boats, and a little further out. Once we were secure, the girls removed their lifejackets, then their shirts, then their bikinis. Naked as nature intended, they were magnificent. Ilse nodded to me:

"Clothing is optional." She explained.

Of course it was. I removed mine, but kept my shorts on, mainly to conceal my raging hard-on. The lowered, rear part of the deck formed a platform for easy access to the water for swimming. Ilse stood at the edge, legs apart, bent her knees and pushed out her hips. A thin stream of pale pee arced from her into the sea. My astonishment must have been obvious, Aia informed me;

"We have to pay for waste tank pump outs, so when we can, we use nature. If you need to go, do so."

I did not, and even if I did, I was pretty sure that pissing through an erection is inadvisable, even if possible. Aia continued:

"We can swim to the island, do you swim well?"

I do. I am not a stylish swimmer, I have never mastered the overarm, 'freestyle' method of swimming, but I can do a strong breaststroke for hours. For exactly how long I had never discovered, I usually get bored first. We swam to the island.

But not to the populated bit, the girls headed instead to where rounded, granite boulders formed the shore. I could not see how we could climb the rocks, but the girls clearly knew the place well, it was no more difficult than heaving oneself onto the side of a swimming pool. They then led the way up the rocks to a secluded rock platform, sheltered from the sun by high rocks, but with a view out the way we had come in. A perfect lookout place.

"Now we fuck." Announced Ilse

There was no need for a vote, all were in favour. The rock was hard on the knees, but more than made up for by an abundance of soft, willing, if salty, flesh. My cock was passed from mouth to mouth as I tried to please both of them with my tongue, the girls were versatile in the extreme, whichever cunt did not have the attention of my tongue, had fingers, mine or girl two's, or girl two's tongue as company. It was confusing, but delicious. I announced that I would have to come very soon and that they should decide where the cum should go.

Ilse lay on her back on the hard rock, spread for my pleasure. Aia guided my erection into her friends waiting maw. I really did try to make it last, but it was hopeless, Ilse's clasping cunt seemed to milk the spunk from me, I cried out as the stuff pumped from me into her. As my cock softened inside her, I moved to withdraw, but she stopped me, saying;

"Don't take it out yet, piss inside me."

What! Was it possible? And if it was, did I want to? Was this a kink too far? I said that I did not think that I could, but Aia assured me that I could, telling me to relax a little, but to stay 'A little bit hard.'

I tried. At first there was nothing, I re-erected inside her and try as I may, I could not pee. Then suddenly there was a spurt of piss, the another and another until I was in full flow. I could feel the stuff running back out of her, over my balls and onto the rock beneath us. A was in ecstasy, she had not climaxed during my too quick fuck, but she came now, long and hard and noisily. When I was empty and her spasms had stopped, she opened her eyes and said simply;

"Wonderlicht".

I slipped out of her, I could not believe what I had just done, Amy and I had discussed 'water sports' as a possible variation in our sex life, but had dismissed it as not really our thing. It was certainly Ilse's thing, I moved away from her, she stayed splayed out on the rock, my piss still trickling out of her gaping cunt. Aia took my place, in as much as a woman can, positioning her own cunt just above Ilse's and letting go a copious pale yellow stream directly onto and into, Ilse's gash. Ilse squealed in delight, loving every second. When Aia's bladder was empty, she moved her position so that she could rub her cunt on Ilse's, fucking her until Ilse came again.

My cock was like an iron bar, I knew about 'tribbing', but had never expected to witness it. Aia raised herself from Ilse's spread body, Ilse stayed in the same position, eyes closed as another golden stream, this time her own, spurted from her ravaged hole. We then swam back to the boat for lunch.

But first, we had to 'Shower away the salt.' We needed to conserve the boat's limited water supply, so of course we had to shower together. The shower enclosure was big enough, but it did mean being very close to each other. We soaped each other, making sure that every bit was clean, my rigid cock seemed to keep getting in the way. I fucked Aia in the shower, standing up, with her pressed up into the corner, water streaming over us. Ilse made sure that I did it right. I took slightly longer to come than I had with Ilse, but it was still too quick for Aia to reach her climax.