Book Club Chronilces -Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You would be surprised Sue - the majority of those that like to go naked are married. And they come here with their husbands. Some of the couples view this as a discrete little nudist beach and both get naked. Sometimes the women ask me to get naked as well. Some men just enjoy watching their wife strip off and walk around naked on the beach-- and they get a thrill from their wife getting naked in front of me."

"My oath Mark! You certainly do meet some interesting people ..... What else happens here?" I asked almost in disbelief.

"Well, you surely can guess. When people get naked and relaxed in the sun, they often get horny. So from time to time people end up having sex on the beach as well," Mark replied in a matter-of-fact way.

"And I suppose that you watch them doing that as well?" I responded a little indignantly, but also intrigued.

"Sometimes I watch ... sometimes I take part. Quite a few women love the thrill and erotic adventure of having sex with another man on the beach. And mostly the husbands want to watch." Mark replied in a tone that indicated he was quite serious.

"Good grief Mark! I am amazed!! Do women honestly have sex with you in front of their husbands?" I could not believe what he was telling us.

"Oh absolutely! Women seem to get very horny and adventurous in this environment, and their husbands find pleasure in watching them explore new forms of erotic excitement."

I was astounded and looked over at Dave. "Can you believe that? Why would a man want to watch his wife getting it on with another man?"

It was a bit of a rhetorical question, so I was a little surprised when Dave actually answered me. He said he was intrigued by what Mark had told us adding that he could relate to these couples. "Well if you have a sexy wife -- as I do -- sometimes you just want to see her enjoy her natural sexuality to the full. You want to be part of it but also want to be able to stand back and watch your gorgeous wife engrossed in her own erotic pleasure. You cannot enjoy her pleasure to the full if you have to be heavily involved in providing it."

I stared at Dave trying to absorb what he had just said. Was this what he really wanted, or was it just an elaborate fantasy? Either way I would really have preferred if this did not come out in front of Mark -- especially given that I was sitting topless on a deserted beach with Mark and Dave.

Sensing my consternation Dave tactfully shifted the focus of the discussion. "Mark, I can relate to men who enjoy watching their women having sex. But do you think that the women enjoy being watched while they get screwed?"

"I guess it varies. Some get a thrill from it, others don't seem to care -- they are so lost in the thrill of the sexual adventure of having sex out here that they show little reaction to their husbands. All I can say is that often they come back for follow-on sessions."

I could not resist teasing Mark. "Goodness Mark, besides all your other hotel jobs, you play the role of gigolo as well!"

I found myself wondering if he was as competent at the "lover" role as he was in providing some of the other hotel services. I could not stop my eyes drifting over Mark's body, assessing him in his role as gigolo.

Diverting the attention away from him, Mark turned to me. "So Sue, does that put into perspective your going topless today?" He paused to let the question sink in. "I got the feeling that you got a bit of excitement from being topless in front of me -- so I guess you are able to relate to other woman enjoying bit of erotic excitement out here."

I could not stop myself giving him a coy smile and a barely perceptible nod, acknowledging that he was close to the truth. I certainly did appreciate some level of the thrill factor.

Mark clearly took note and decided to explore my response. "Being your first time going topless in front of other men, you probably got a bit of a thrill having your tits exposed to me?"

I blushed a bit, and looked at across at Dave wondering what his reaction would be, before nodding my head. Mark's question was so direct, and both he and Dave had seen my erect nipples, so I could not deny being aroused. I looked at Dave again, trying to assess if he would be cross. He responded with an understanding smile and wink, which was a bit of a relief.

Mark probed my feelings a bit further. "Did it feel naughty when I touched your breasts in front of your husband? Did you feel some exciting pleasure?" I just nodded again, knowing that I could only answer honestly.

"So you have had just a little taste of the thrill that some other women -- and men -- sometimes get out here in the sun. It's good to enjoy life's pleasures and be open about doing so. Tell me how you have felt since your top came off earlier." Mark was proving to be quite a subtle manipulator.

Mark had really put me on the spot asking for me to tell him about the feelings I experienced. How could I do this in front of Dave? I looked across at my husband not knowing how to respond. "I feel a bit awkward talking about this Mark," I replied shyly.

Mark teased me. "Oh come on Sue. We're relaxing and just having an open chat amongst us. I just want you to share your experiences." Winking at Dave, he chuckled, "I promise I will not tell your husband!"

Sensing an awkward moment, Dave spoke up. "Honey, you can be honest with Mark. You won't upset me."

It was not really the input I wanted from him. Now I would have to talk openly and I knew I would be embarrassed by having to admit that I had found the experiences quite a thrill.

I consciously avoided looking at Dave, and stared down at the sand as I hesitantly opened up to Mark. "Well I guess I did feel a naughty thrill when I first realized that you were going to see me topless. I didn't know quite how to handle it, so that is why I got out of the water quickly, to try to compose myself before you got close to me again. When you dried me it did feel exciting, partly because you could see my tits up very close, but especially when your bare hand touched my tits and caressed my nipple I felt quite aroused."

"But at least it stopped there." I hastily added before looking at Dave again to see if he was okay with my admission of being aroused. I was a bit surprised but also relieved when he gave me an encouraging smile.

"And how do you feel about Dave's acceptance of what's happened?" Mark probed.

Feeling a little more confident having got the first confession out of the way with no negative response from Dave, I replied more easily this time. "Well I was quite surprised that he was okay with me being topless in front of you. He did not seem to object to you touching me either. I know Dave loves me so I am not sure what to feel -- but it is quite liberating to know that he is not overly jealous, and seemed to accept whatever I was okay with." I glanced at Dave questioningly, wanting to know if I had got it right.

Dave offered some reassurance to me. "I found it exciting as well honey, seeing Mark appreciate your sexiness. You are quite right -- I am happy to go with whatever is okay for you."

"Sounds like a happy, confident couple to me. Just like most couples that come and get naughty out here." Mark added cheerfully, wanting to lighten up the mood a little. We drank a toast to having fun and downed what remained of the beers we had opened earlier.

"I think I need swim. I'm feeling rather hot in the sun." I eased myself off the beach towel. I did honestly want a swim, but also felt it would be wise to have a break from the sensual discussions that we had been having. It was all quite liberating as I had said, but I still was not sure what I really felt about it.

"Are you sure you are hot only from the sun?" Mark teased me. I just pulled a face at him in return and started heading to the water.

He called after me. "Hey Sue, you really should put on more sunscreen before you swim. The reflected rays in the water compound the burning of the sun."

"I'm just going for a quick dip to cool off and then I'll get the sunscreen," I replied over my shoulder as I splashed into the sea.

Being out there on my own gave me a few moments to collect my thoughts. I was feeling excited and had a sense of liberation. I had never been topless on a beach before. That in itself had created a sense of freedom and adventure -- a kind of closeness to nature. More thrilling was being topless in front of another man. I was surprised at how much that had aroused me. I thought that it was the "illicit" nature of the experience that provided the thrill, which was compounded by Mark actually fondling my tits as well. Somehow the erotic naughtiness of Mark openly touching me sexually had been enhanced by the fact that we are being watched. Did I have an element of exhibitionism in me that had been dormant till now, I wondered? Or was the exciting element just that the person watching -- and not intervening - was my husband? What I certainly had taken from this experience was that it felt liberating knowing that my husband was open to letting me experience these "naughty" thrills. I still was not quite sure exactly what he felt about it even if he had let me "go with the flow."

While these thoughts were going through my mind, I was very aware that my arousal had not diminished. My arousal had started earlier that day with Dave's fondling on the beach before Mark had returned. I had just about recovered from that when this sensual excitement had started. My body was tingling and I was in a constant state of arousal. I hoped Dave would be feeling strong when we got back to our room later that day since I was in need of some sexual relief. I slipped my hand under the water and into my bikini pants to briefly touch my pussy, which was wet and slippery. I actually wanted to make myself cum but clearly that would not be possible without the men watching me. Sighing to myself I withdrew my hand from my panties and headed back to the beach.

As I got back to where Dave and Mark were sitting, Dave passed me a towel to dry myself. I could sense the men watching me as I rubbed my body down. Feeling a little more confident now about being topless, I did not really mind as the men watched me drying my tits.

"Time for that sunscreen now Sue, before you get too burned by the sun." Mark called out and held out the tube of sunscreen lotion to me.

As I walked back to get the lotion, Mark got off his towel. "Let me rub it on for you," he said putting some on his hand, indicating that he was not taking no for an answer.

"You're a chancer Mark. You just want to touch me again ....... I'll let you do my back." I grinned at him and turned my back to him.

Mark casually went about creaming my back and then moved onto my shoulders and arms, almost brushing against my tits. As he was finishing my arms he gave a mischievous chuckle. "I think you want me to do your front as well ..... so you can get another thrill. You said you had enjoyed it earlier."

He was still standing behind me, and without waiting for my consent, he slid his creamy hands onto my stomach and slowly up towards my breasts. I felt my nipples harden in anticipation of being touched. Having earlier admitted to Mark that I did actually get a thrill from his touch I felt I could not really object or offer any resistance. If I was honest with myself, I wanted him to touch me again. I looked down and watched as Mark's hands cupped my tits. Mark proceeded to carefully rub the oily lotion all over my breasts, and made sure to give my nipples due attention. Very quickly Mark had my nipples fully erect from the stimulation. His gentle kneading of my tits pushed my arousal level up again and was sending erotic ripples through me. Almost sub-consciously I leaned back into Mark as I slowly submitted to the thrill of his fondling. I again experienced that sense of freedom of being allowed to submit to some erotic pleasure, even with my husband watching.

Mark slowly turned me to face Dave, giving him a clear view of Mark caressing and twirling my nipples between his thumb and fore finger. It felt incredibly naughty and erotic being fondled and sexually aroused by this man with my husband watching every detail. I glanced at Dave and gave him a wistful smile, hoping he understood my arousal and that he truthfully was okay with another man playing with my tits.

Dave showed no sign of interrupting Mark's stimulation of my erogenous areas. It was then that I noticed that Dave's cock was creating a huge bulge in his swimming shorts. I started to understand that Dave not only was okay with Mark fondling his wife, but that he actually found it exciting and was turned on by it.

Mark could sense my arousal, but clearly wanted me to admit to it. "Does it feel naughty and exciting to have your tits played with in front your husband? Is that why your nipples are hard?" I avoided Dave's eyes as I nodded my head.

At that point Mark's one hand drifted down my side and onto my butt, which he slowly caressed. The other hand eased off my nipple but continued to gently caress the underside of my breast. "You were surprised earlier when I told you about women stripping off on this beach in front of me and their husbands. Are you beginning to understand the thrill and pleasure of it?" Mark's question was posed in a matter-of-fact tone, as if he had just taught me something quite simple that I should have known all along.

"I guess I am," I replied coyly.

Mark stopped caressing me but left his hands on my butt and stomach. "So what has changed your feeling about getting naked out here?"

It didn't escape me that Mark had used the word naked as opposed to topless. I tensed a little at the implication that he may be expecting me to go further. Mark was gently coercing me into talking about my state of arousal. Was he assessing how far he could go with me?

I glanced at Dave wishing I knew his true feelings about what was happening. From Dave's lack of objection to Mark's sensual stimulation of me I assumed he was okay with it, and based on the obvious hard lump in his shorts I guessed he was actually getting some excitement from this as well. Despite this, I was a little reluctant to reply to Mark. I had never spoken easily about sexual things and was too embarrassed to say what I really was experiencing. I was also a bit wary of inadvertently giving Mark any opportunities to take this any further.

"It's okay Sue. It's only the three of us here, and Dave has been quite willing to let you expose yourself and go this far. You owe it to him to be honest." Marked pressed me for an answer.

Feeling I had no alternative I gave Mark a very brief explanation. "Since my bikini top broke I was basically forced to go topless in front of you. I have not let anybody other than Dave see me topless since we started dating, so it felt like I was forced to do something 'illicit' and naughty. I guess it this was the naughty, illicit nature of it which gave me a bit of a thrill. Dave's acceptance of me being exposed to another man helped me relax. In fact, the whole thing has left me with a sexy liberated feeling, which is an exciting new experience for me."

I looked at Dave to see if he had responded negatively to my revelations. He gave me a wink and a very encouraging smile. I felt a bit strange as I had seldom been so open and forthcoming with Dave about my feelings and sexual thoughts.

Giving my butt a little fondle and gently kneading one of my tits again Mark encouraged me to reveal more. "Does being sensually fondled in front of your husband -- with his consent -- add to your feeling of sexual liberation?" He gave my erect nipple a little tug reminding me that I could not hide the fact that I was aroused.

Mark's caressing and kneading was keeping my arousal levels high, which I guessed was partly how he managed to keep me talking openly about my sensual feelings. I gave Dave a look that said I hoped he would understand as I opened up some more to Mark.

"Being half naked outdoors and being sensually touched by a relative stranger in this environment has been very exciting. Dave has allowed me the freedom to enjoy the erotic excitement of being out topless in the open and having another man sensually fondling my tits and twirling my nipples -- which I have to admit has been very arousing." I paused, thinking about my choice of words. Giving my husband a loving, appreciative smile I simply added, "Receiving this illicit pleasure with my husband's full knowledge and acceptance has added to the sense of liberation and erotic excitement."

Mark chuckled. "Sounds like you are almost a converted woman Sue. You are obviously a quick learner when it comes to naughty pleasures."

I felt him slide his hand that was on my butt under the elastic of my bikini pants and start fondling my butt cheeks. It felt quite good, and a little exciting, to feel his hand on the bare skin of my arse. Gently and sensually tracing a finger up my arse crack Mark decided to raise the level of the game.

"If you have found the same thrill as other women from being topless out here, would you not like to add to that to experience by being totally naked on the beach ... in the sea ... in front of Dave and me? Wouldn't that be total liberation and thrilling freedom?" Mark obviously was hoping to get me naked by encouraging me to experience what other women enjoyed.

Just his suggestion of me stripping off totally sent an erotic twinge through me. With Mark's openness and (sensual touching) encouragement he had managed to get me to be surprisingly open in expressing and enjoying my sexuality. However, I was not sure that I would strip completely naked out here in front of him. I felt a torn between being pragmatic or going with added erotic excitement. My continued arousal from a day of stimulation and erotic thrills probably made me more receptive to the idea than I might have been otherwise.

"Today has been exciting, but maybe I shouldn't go any further." I replied feebly, realizing that my answer indicated that I was not rejecting the idea out of hand. I looked from Dave to Mark, hoping for something to help make up my mind.

"Why stop half way Sue? You'll never know what you missed .... and what thrills and pleasures you had forgone. Would you be happy with yourself knowing you missed this opportunity to feel fully liberated? Won't you be frustrated to be left wondering just what pleasures other women get from stripping off completely?"

Mark's persuasive questioning got me thinking hard about what I wanted. I was relishing the sensuality of the whole situation and did not want limit that pleasure, but I also knew that if I went further I was getting really risqué. Although Dave had been quite accepting to that point I had to consider that he may not be happy with me getting totally naked on the beach, in front of Mark.

Dave must have understood my body language again (and the confused look on my face), so he offered some support. "Oh go for it honey, why don't you take this opportunity to experiment a little -- to see how you enjoy being a bit naughty. As Mark says, you may never have the chance again. Don't you want to strip off, and see how it feels?" I was relieved for the opening that Dave had given me, and was grateful that he was still okay with whatever I wanted to go with.

I gave him a sheepish smile and nodded my head. I did want to experience the thrill of getting naked in front of these men on the beach, but could not bring myself to do anything about it.

"So you want the thrill of being completely naked and exposed, but can't bring yourself to do it?" Mark urged me on seemingly able to read my mind. I blushed, embarrassed at having to admit to this in front of my husband. I stared down at the sand and nodded my head again.