Born to Suck Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Kurt let out a low moan. "That is so hot and tight." His gripping hands kept my head pressed tight against his hairy groin, but there was nowhere I would have rather been.

"Swallow," I heard Sven say from beside us. I swallowed deeply, the muscles of my throat gripping Kurt's buried shaft in a velvety smooth embrace.

"Oh Jesus, that is so fucking good," Kurt said with a groan. I swallowed again and could feel his cock twitch with lust before he took Sven's example and withdrew, allowing me to breathe. He fucked my throat another five or six times before withdrawing totally, leaving me gasping, but wanting more.

"Oh man, that's incredible," Kurt said as he turned to Sven.

"Yeah, he's pretty good alright," Sven said as stepped back in front of me and fed his cock right down my throat in one smooth stroke. For the next fifteen minutes or so, they alternated turns at squatting over me and driving their beautiful long cocks all the way down my throat as I sat back on my haunches while they raised and lowered their hips against my upturned face. My throat was raw, my face was soaked with my own spit and my lips felt swollen; but I had never been happier. My own cock was hard as a rock in my pants and I was loving every minute of the vigorous throat-fucking these two rugged men were giving me.

"Are you getting close?" Sven asked Kurt as he pulled out of my mouth and let Kurt take his next turn.

"Yeah, real close," Kurt replied as he grabbed my head and started flexing his knees up and down as he drove his thick hard cock all the way in and out of my throat.

"Let me know when you're ready and we'll paint his face for him," Sven said as he stepped right next to us and started to jack his cock towards my upturned face. Kurt took another nine or ten deep long strokes all the way to the hilt, his hairy groin bumping forcefully against my puffy lips.

"Okay, I'm almost there," Kurt said quickly as he lifted himself off my face and started jacking his huge erection towards me. As his long thick cock cleared my mouth, I was left gasping, my open mouth drooling spit from the corners of my lips. Sven stepped closer and I looked up to see both of their big muscular arms working back and forth on their massive cocks as they got ready to give me their cum.

"OH YEAH.......HERE IT COMES," Kurt groaned as I watched the gaping red eye at the tip of his surging erection flex open and a whitish gob filled it for a split-second before a long thick rope jettisoned forth to land on my upturned face. I felt the thick wad land first on my forehead, then come down across my nose and cheek before falling onto the side of my neck. A second rope shot forth and splashed forcefully against my cheek in a direct hit.

"OH FUCK YEAH," Sven groaned from the other side as he pointed the tip of his cock at my face, "LET'S COVER THE LITTLE COCKSUCKER." I watched as he held his jacking hand still for a second as his cock started to shoot. I felt myself tremble with lust as I watched a thick white strand spurt forth. It hit on the other side of my forehead and then the strand seemed to go on forever as I felt it covering my face in a hot glistening ribbon until it finally ended in a big gob on my chin. I felt another blast hit the other side of my face as Kurt continued to unload, a massive gob almost filling my eye-socket.

"IT'S ALL FOR YOU, KID," Sven said as the two of them continued to jack off all over me. My face had become a total mess of their warm thick cum, the silky consistency of their sperm-laden semen feeling wonderful as they covered my skin in a beautiful slick coating. As their pumping hands forced more of their precious seed to rain down on me, I relished in the exquisite feeling of being beneath these two rugged, hunky men; my face and body to use as they pleased. I was a willing receptacle for their lust-driven desires, and I was loving every minute of it.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Kurt said as he flicked a final big gob from the end of his cock onto my nose and lips before taking a step back and releasing his cock. Sven had about four more good shots left in him that he shot into the already heavy mass of cum covering my face. Finally he too shook the last pearly wad of semen right onto my lips before taking a step back and surveying their work.

"That's a fucking masterpiece," Kurt said as they both looked down at my cum-covered face. I reached up and used my fingertip to scrape the thick silvery gob out of my eye so I could see with both eyes. I brought the whitish gob to my mouth and slipped my fingers between my lips and sucked it clean.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a soft purr of satisfaction as the warm masculine semen slid right down my throat.

"We need a picture of this," Sven said as he stepped over to his duffel-bag. "Hold still, Kid." I kept as still as I could, the warm weight of their combined loads feeling heavy and beautifully comforting on my face; small trickles now running down my neck and into the collar of my t-shirt. Sven came back quickly, his digital camera in hand. He started moving all around me, snapping picture after picture of my cum-covered face.

"Lay your cock right on his face, Kurt." Kurt moved kind of behind my shoulder and laid his heavy spent cock down across my eye and over my nose. He moved it around to a bunch of different positions as Sven continued to snap shot after shot.

"Here Sven, let me do that," Kurt said as they switched places. Sven's long cock felt beautiful as he laid the thick heavy girth of it across my cum-coated cheek and nose. He too moved it all over my glistening face as Kurt worked the camera.

"Open up, Kid," Sven said as he moved to stand in front of me. With my face still turned upwards, I opened my mouth as Sven dropped the massive spongy knob right inside my waiting mouth. I instinctively closed my lips around the velvety shaft as he held still while Kurt took a number of shots.

"Hold it Kurt," Sven said abruptly. "Let it slide right down, Kid. I want some pictures with it all the way inside you." I eased open my throat muscles and sucked his drained cock all the way into my throat. Kurt took a number of pictures as Sven's groin got closer and closer to my face until he held still with his groin pushed flush up against my pursed lips.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, that's what I like," Sven said in warm satisfied tone as I nibbled and sucked around the base of his beautiful cock. Kurt finally stopped taking pictures and then Sven abruptly withdrew his cock from my sucking mouth.

"My asshole's a little sweaty and itchy after that workout." Sven looked down at me, then turned to Kurt. "What about you?"

"Oh yeah, real itchy," Kurt replied with a knowing smile on his face. "You think we've got anything around here that can take care of that for us?"

"I've got just the thing," Sven said as he sat back on the couch and brought his feet up onto the front edge, blatantly exposing his asshole. "C'mere Kid, give our asses a good cleaning."

"Look at that bitch take it," Kurt said as he sat next to Sven and assumed the same position. His comment caused me to take a quick glance at the TV. I'd been so busy servicing the two of them that I'd almost forgotten they'd been watching a porno. I looked over my shoulder and saw the woman now straddling one guy who was lying on his back. He had his cock buried in her pussy and was flexing his hips up and down, driving it in and out of her. The other guy was on his knees behind her, his long thick cock pistoning back and forth in her stretched bum-hole. She was moaning and gasping like crazy as the two studs fucked her relentlessly in both needy holes.

"C'mon cocksucker," Sven said firmly, "don't worry about that. Just take care of our assholes. You're probably gonna get some of that cum from your face on us, just make sure you lick it all off before you're done." I turned back to my duties and crawled close up between Sven's legs first. I set the tip of my tongue against his sizzling asshole and licked and probed as he put his big hands on my head and pulled my face against him.

"That's it; get that tongue right inside that hole." I did as he asked and licked and sucked at his hot pink orifice for a few minutes before he pushed me over towards Kurt. I moved over until I was between Kurt's spread thighs and lowered my mouth right onto his hot hairy hole. I lanced my tongue right up through the wiry hair and then swirled the tip all around his puckered opening.

"Mmmmmm, that is so fucking good," he groaned softly as I licked along his crack and all around his hairy bum-hole. I could see some of the cum from my face clinging to the thick hair near his tight opening and closed my lips on the silvery gobs and sucked them into my mouth. After a few minutes, he pushed me back over to Sven. For the next ten minutes or so, I worked on their hot tight holes, licking, probing and sucking with my lips and tongue. A lot of the cum they'd shot onto my face had rubbed off onto their own skin. I eagerly licked and sucked up every tasty morsel.

"Okay, Kid," Sven said as he pushed me away. My tongue had been buried as far up inside him as I could get it and I felt like I could have stayed there all night and pleasured him, if he wished. "Get us a couple of beers." I shakily got to my feet and got two of the beers that Kurt had put in the fridge a short time ago. I opened them and handed one to each as they sat and watched the movie. They each tipped up their bottles and downed about half before coming up for air, a burp of satisfaction coming from both of them.

"Go and use that enema kit again. I want you good and clean for the rest of the night; that pussy of yours is about to get a real workout. Get the shower going when you're done. We'll join you and you can wash both of us."

"Yes sir," I said excitedly as turned and hurried to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and was still surprised at the amount of glistening cum on my face. I used my fingers to push as much of it as I could into my mouth. I felt myself purring in satisfaction as I savored the musky manly flavor of the delicious semen the two studs had just given me. I stripped off my clothes then filled up the enema bag with warm soapy water and inserted the nozzle into myself. I used it twice in a row, as Sven liked, to make sure I was clean as I could be. I cleaned up the kit and put it away before getting the water running from both nozzles in the shower. My heart was racing with excitement, looking forward to showering with both of those two rugged hunks. I set out three towels near the shower and got in, letting the hot pelting water wash the final drying traces of their cum off my face.

"Are you ready for us, Kid?" I heard Sven say from behind me. I turned to see both he and Kurt enter the shower stall, both of them looking at me like a lamb being served up for slaughter. A shiver went through me as I looked at their two magnificent bodies, their long heavy cocks, wondering what they had planned for me for the rest of the night...