Born to Suck Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, not much longer Kid," he said in a raspy excited voice. "When I tell you, flip over on your back and put your head on the edge of the couch; I wanna finish this one in your mouth."

"Mmhhhmmm," I hummed my agreement into his beautiful bum as I continued to lance my tongue deeply into him. The hot moist lining of his rectum tasted luxurious sensual as I swirled my tongue in slow teasing circles over those sensitive tissues.

"OH FUCK......NOW!" he warned as he quickly stepped back off the couch, pulling his cock out of my clutching grasp. I hurriedly flipped over on my back and dropped my head against the cushion he'd just been kneeling on. He put a foot on each side of my body and pushed his raging cock down towards my face. As I looked up at the menacing weapon pointed towards me, I quickly opened my mouth in anticipation of what I knew was coming.

"HERE YOU GO, COCKSUCKER," he said as he pushed the head of his throbbing cock between my pouting lips. It was just in time; as soon as the massive head entered my mouth, I was greeted by a powerful blast of his thick creamy cum. It quickly gathered on my tongue as his shooting cock totally flooded my welcoming mouth with his warm milky semen. I swallowed the first mouthful and felt the soothing calm as he basted my throat with his rich masculine juice. He flexed his hips as he hunched his spitting cockhead back and forth in my sucking mouth, the delicious contractions coursing through his groin as he continued to unload. Oh man, I thought Kurt had cum a lot this last time; but as usual, Sven always seemed to have more. Maybe it was because it was his first load of the day, I don't know, whatever it was, I wasn't complaining as he filled my mouth time and again. As I tried to keep up, some of his pearly seed was running out the corners of my overflowing lips and down my chin to join with the gobs of Kurt's cum already there. Finally, his enormous cock stopped shooting as he stopped hunching it back and forth and left it deep in the warm recesses of my sucking mouth.

"Oh fuck, I needed that," he said in a satisfied tone as he finally stopped moving, the last few drops of his succulent juices oozing softly onto my tongue. With my lips clamped down just beyond the broad flared crown, I sucked softly at the very tip, anxious to draw the last of his tasty seed out of him. He let me suck as he stood over me, looking down with a contented look on his face as I slavishly worshipped his beautiful cock.

"Can we eat now?" Kurt said from the other side of the room, "I'm starving."

"Yeah....yeah," Sven said as he pulled his cock from my sucking mouth, leaving me gasping like a fish out of water. "I just wanna grab a quick shower. Give me five minutes." He hurried into the bathroom and we heard the water running as he turned on the shower.

Kurt was sitting on the edge of his bed, dressed in a white polo shirt and his jeans. He was packing up his stuff into his bad he'd brought with him as I walked over.

"Do you really have to go, Kurt?" I asked with an unhappy look on my face. I knew I'd be sad to see him leave.

"Yeah," he said as he looked up from what he was doing. "I told Lucy I'd only be gone the one day. I better be headin' back in a little while." He looked at me intently for a second and then his face broke into another wide grin. "C'mere Joey." I stepped over in front of him and he raised his big meaty hand and with his index finger, he started to scoop up the gobs of cum clinging to my chin.

"Don't want you to miss this," he said as he slipped his long thick finger into my mouth so I could lick up every shiny drop of their fresh semen. He dragged his fingers over my smooth young skin until he'd fed me every last delectable morsel. He finally drew his finger from between my sucking lips and sat back on his bed.

"I....I'm going to miss you," I said sincerely as I looked at the way his tight polo shirt showed off his muscular chest.

"I'm going to miss you too, Joey," he said as he gave me a big smile. "Look, you pretty much drained me this morning. But I think after breakfast, I'll probably be ready again. What do you think about one more fuck before I take off?"

"I.....I'D LOVE IT!" I burst out excitedly.

"Ssshhh....ssshh....okay...okay," he said with a little chuckle. "You better get dressed. If Sven's not ready in a few minutes, you and me are outa here." He gave me a playful wink as I hurried over to my little suitcase and opened it up. I pulled the knotted towel off my hips and used it to wipe my face. I got dressed in one of my new t-shirts and a pair of the jeans Sven had gotten for me.

"I'm all set," I said as I pulled on a clean pair of socks and my 'Sven-like' boots.

"He's probably gonna be just a few more minutes," Kurt said as he looked towards the bathroom door where we could still hear the shower running. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he looked up at me and as my eyes met his, I could see that look of desire lurking behind his gaze again.

"Get down on your knees," he told me flatly as he started to unzip his jeans, "I want you to suck on this while we're waiting." As I compliantly dropped to my knees in front of him, he reached into his fly and drew out his long limber cock. As soon as I saw that beautiful manhood of his, my salivary glands started working overtime. With his big hand wrapped around the base of the shaft, he lifted the big smooth head towards me. My spit was flowing freely as I opened my mouth and slid my soft full lips over the spongy membranes and started sucking softly, as I knew he'd like.

"That's it, nice and easy," he said in a whisper as I gently sucked. He let go of his cock and leaned back on his elbows and watched as I made sweet oral love to that gorgeous piece of flesh. I closed my eyes in pleasure and just gently sucked at the warm spongy membranes of his flared crown. I heard the shower finally shut off but just kept nursing. His cock was felt so warm and comforting in my mouth as I ran my tongue over the silky surface as I continued to lick and suck.

"I thought you guys were hungry," Sven said as he walked across the room and started pulling on his jeans.

"We are......Joey couldn't wait," Kurt replied as he gave me a playful wink and reluctantly pulled his cock out of my sucking mouth. As he got up and stuffed it back in his pants, I watched as Sven pulled on a shirt and then slipped into his socks and boots and was ready to go in no time.

"Come on, you clowns," he said as he grabbed the keys for his truck and headed for the door. We hurriedly followed and as we left, Sven hung the "Make Up Room Please" sign on the door handle.

"I think they'll find some sheets that need washing," he said with a chuckle as the three of us piled into his truck. From my spot in the middle between these two brawny hunks, I thought how lucky I was; already today I had three of their thick creamy loads nicely warming my stomach while I could still feel the slick wetness of the other one deep in my round little bum. Kurt had promised to fuck me again before he left....and I knew Sven had a lot more for me too. The day was just beginning.....I wondered how it would end...