Bottom of the Barrel Ideas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh yes son, mommy needs her big virile son to stick his cock in her tight little pussy. Momma needs her son to breed her naughty snatch."

With that request, I put pressure on it until my thick crown popped inside her wet heat. I released my shaft and grabbed her other hip with my now freed hand.

"Jesus Christ! Baby mommy's little man must be really excited tonight you feel a lot bigger, you have to go slowly, go slowly, let mommy get used to your large, thick fuck-stick," my mother cried out causing me to slow down and get used to my invader. I started to feed my mom more of my meat as she seemed to acclimate to my intrusion. Fuck my mother's pussy was so fucking tight!

"Ok, that's it, slowly feed a few inches at a time son, oh my God you are stretching mommy so good, ahh fuck. So good baby keep going."

I looked down, taking in the sight of my cock stretching my mother open and gave another grunt as I rested my pubes against her ass, fully sheathed, balls deep in my mom's tight moist cavern that squeezed me as tightly as a fist in a rhythmical fashion. I almost came right there and then so I pressed my PC muscle hard.

"Oh my God, son, you fill mommy so fucking much baby, do I excite you?. You like that, huh? I have been doing a lot of Kegels lately," my mother said and squeezed her cunt muscles around my cock again. "Now pound my pussy son, make mommy cum around your big fucking pussy-pleaser."

I grunted, grabbing her full hips harder and started to pull out until only the head of my dick was seated in my mother then I slammed it back in with another groan. I set a slow pace and dug in for a marathon. I felt like I died and gone to heaven with my mother speared on the end of my cock.

"Give it mommy hard and fast son; you can make love to me later, I need you to make me cum on your cock and feed me your load, now!" my mother slammed her ass back into me as I sped up my thrusting hips. My mother's ass jiggled wonderfully now that I was really driving hard into my mother. The room was filled with lewd clapping noises ass my hips met my mother's ass. We were fucking so loudly now that I'm sure the neighbors are getting an earful of our "roleplay." We were working up a sweat as the minutes passed and we fucked up a storm. My PC muscle was getting the hardest workout of its life.

"Fuck me! YES fuck me you motherfucker, your big fucking cock is going to make my mommy cunt fucking CUMMMM!" My mother lost it and came hard; she grabbed the bedsheets in a white-knuckled grip with her bound wrists and arched her back. My mother pussy spasmed on my cock, trying to milk my load from my balls, so I gave a mighty grunt and rooted myself as deep in her as I could get and shot rope after rope of my virile seed into my fertile mothers unprotected womb.

"Yes, son breed your mommy! Give me all your baby batter Jimmy. Cum in your mother! Put a new baby sister or brother in me," mom moaned and came a second time now when she felt me paint her walls with my cum. Wow, my mother was capable of multiple orgasms. I savored the satisfying feeling of nutting inside my mothers yielding pussy as I shot my last ropes into her.

Eventually, we collapsed, and she said, "don't pull out yet but keep most of your weight of me, I want to give your sperm the chance to soak."

Somewhere in my mind, alarm bells were frantically ringing as I lay there still sheathed in my mother's wet heat, not having gone even a little bit soft. I still had a lot more fuck in me. It then dawned on me that my mother called me Jimmy, not Jim when I came inside her.

"Mmmm, sweetheart it's so nice to have such a virile son to fuck, your father does not have the stamina of someone of a twenty-year-old, even with some chemical assistance. Your still hard and ready for the second round," my mother giggled and gave my hardness another squeeze with her internal muscles.

"Mom? You knew it was me?" I cried out in shock, now the alarm bells I heard earlier were sounding a lot louder. "Please let me explain before you get mad, I -" I tried to pull out, and my mom's snort of laughter made me pause in confusion.

"Now honey stop and think a moment, also don't pull your cock out any further young man, would your father really let you impregnate me without my permission?" my mother asked, making me freeze inside the warm sheath of my mom.

"Uh, no?" I said and asked tentatively at the same time, sweat breaking out on my brow.

"Of course not, son. Your father came to bed last night, drunk off his ass and confessed to the whole thing. He told me everything, and he mocks that you cannot hold your alcohol," we shared a laugh at that. Mine was mostly filled with relief.

I rightly felt like an idiot, but if my mother was not mad...

"So you are ok with this mom?" I asked to make sure giving a small thrust into my mothers pussy to test the waters.

"Sweety, your father always knew I was a naughty mother that lusted after her son and when you brought up your offer he thought it made sense because we all knew that you lusted after your mother and that you would be the solution to our delicate problem." my mom grunted out as she fucked her ass back into me, making our flesh clap loudly.

"Fuck you have such a great pussy mom," I grunted then pulled out to my mother's dismay. "I want to look at your face, into your eyes the next time I come inside you mom" I added hastily to stall her disappointment at me leaving her empty.

"Ok, but you have to unity me for that young man," my mother admonished me playfully, and I laughed.

"I kinda like seeing you tied up like this mom, but I want to fuck facing me so I can see your face when I make you cum and fertilize your womb."

I watched fascinated as I untied my mothers bound her legs, cum leaking from my mothers well fucked-hole. Damn, my mother and I make great looking creampies. I deposited a lot of cum inside her from the amount bubbling and drooling out. I wished I had brought my phone so I could snap a picture of my cum leaking out of my mother. That would have worked as spank material for years, but I have to do with just the memories.

Once I had my mother out of her blindfold and restraints, she opened her arms like she would when she welcomed me home from school in the past. I boldly went to her but not before dipping my head and sucking on one of her erect, eraser-sized rosy nipples that I have yet gotten the chance to play with making mom giggle.

"Mmmhmm! Suck on my nipples baby, do you like them?" mom moaned and asked, and I nodded my head as best I could while sucking on one nipple, my tongue swirling around the peak and crinkled areola while groping my mom's other breast with my free hand.

"Come up here son; you can nurse on mommy's breasts later, it's going to be even better once the baby arrives, then you can drink my milk like you did when you were a baby," my mother said, pulling on my shoulders, she continued, "but for now, your mother needs another beef injection in her unprotected cunny and another load of your baby-batter painting my womb."

That image and my mother's words made me throb, so I threw her legs over my shoulders and supported my weight with an arm on each side of her. My mom reached between us and guided my cock to where it belonged, balls deep in my mothers tight, wet, and willing snatch. We gazed into each other's eyes, our breaths mingling, while I sunk into her warm embrace.

"You like your mommy's pussy, baby? How does it feel to be back where came from? Oh, fuck baby stretch, mommy, out!" my mother just knew which buttons to push.

"You have the best pussy I have ever fucked mom, oh fuck so good, I want to fuck you forever and breed a lot of babies into you mom!" I moaned deliriously, high on my mother's scent and pussy. We were once again, trying to fuck each other brains out. I was setting a breakneck pace, pinning my mother's ass to the bed, I made sure to grind on her engorged clit on every downstroke as my mother tilted her pelvis. Wet slapping sounds were filling the air once again as our flesh met.

"That was the right answer, son; your father booked into a hotel earlier. He knew we were going to need this time to its fullest. But baby, even if I get pregnant soon, your little brother and or sister will need siblings, so they're not lonely. I'm never giving up this magnificent fucking cock!" mom screamed the last part while cumming a third time on said cock, but this time I got to savor her facial expressions and look into her eyes and see the love she had for me as her cunt muscles spasmed around my length. I held my mother's gaze as I roared out my own orgasm and emptied myself inside her again.

"I love you, son," " I love you, mom," we said at the same time which made us laugh hard, which in turn made exciting things happen where we were still joined.

12