Brad Ch. 2

Story Info
Brad's wife is taken care of as well.
994 words
4.29
32.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, what Brad didn't know was that Jeanine was thinking the same thing. Brad's wife was a tall blonde, statuesque and striking in her features. Her 36DD chest was the crowning glory of Brad's success, replacing her 34B tits she developed in high school and college as a basketball player.

Right now, the next door neighbor's son was feasting on those tits, while his hands explored her freshly fucked pussy.

Jeanine moaned. "Gary, do you ever go soft?" She could feel his last blasts of cum leaking from her tingly pussy. Her hand idly stroked the top of his thick cockhead.

He lifted his face from her bullet-like nipple and grinned. "No, Mrs. Dillon, er, I mean, Jeanine. Especially with you around. You're so freaking hot!" His lips locked on her nipple again, flicking it with his tongue. Jeanine moaned and ran her fingers of her left hand through his hair. It had been a long time since Brad made her cum like Gary did.

Jeanine straightened and broke their embrace, turning onto her hands and knees and wiggling her ass for the horny 20-year-old. "perhaps you'd like to slam that nice fat cock into me again?" She giggled. Gary Laughed, then moved behind her, teasing her by running his bulbous cockhead along her slit.

"Don't tease me," Jeanine whimpered. "Fuck me hard, fill me with that big, thick cock."

It was their signal, so Gary slowly worked his seven inches into her. He had to go slowly, because he was so thick. He spread apart the cheeks of her ass, watching her little brown eye wink at him as he eased his pole into her. Jeanine's pussy was still tight, and it was hot beyond belief. No wonder he could keep getting hard for her.

Gary pulled it out a bit, watching as it emerged, covered in white foam from her juices as his cum mingled together.

"Slam it back in, Gary! Fuck me like the slut I am!" Jeanine was almost out of her mind with need.

He grabbed her hips and thrust hard, her hot pussy stretching to hold his member. Gary got a good hold and began pistoning in and out of her fast, his taut abdomen smacking wetly against her firm ass.

Jeanine tossed her blonde mane over one shoulder and looked back at him, trying to see the lust-filled expression on his face as he pounded her pussy so well. It was throbbing with desire and lust, a new lust she had rekindled by stepping outside her marriage. She felt good with the young buck's cock deep inside her, filling her with his cum as she orgasmed again and again. Who cared about Brad? The thought of how her husband didn't fill her sexual needs made her flare up and yell back to Gary.

"C'mon, Gary, fuck me HARDER! Take my pussy! Fill it with your wonderful cock, fuck my cunt!"

Gary obliged, knowing she loved it this way, talking dirty and urging him on. Something came over him and he smacked her firm ass. Hard, but not too hard.

With the smack, Jeanine felt herself losing control, the tingle and heat from her ass set her pussy on fire, and she knew she about to cum even harder than before. She became very nervous, but her lust swallowed it up, and gave herself totally to it. The waves of orgasm built like a crescendo upon her and she felt both weak and strong at the same time. All she was doing was moaning and babbling incoherent phrases.

Gary felt her spasm and writhe in his grip and felt the familiar tingling in his balls. His pace quickened and deepened, so that he was fucking her as deeply as he could with each stroke, his fingers dug into her hips and he gritted his teeth, knowing he would shoot a torrent of cum into her. He gasped, and groaned out a "Yesss." His cock began to jerk uncontrollably.

Suddenly, possessed by something, Jeanine spun around, popping him from her tight pussy, she took his hard cock into her mouth deeply and sucked for all she was worth. Gary, shocked at her wanton behavior, felt the cum start to go and Jeanine took his cock and jacked it in front of her face. Gary grunted, and streams of cum flew into her face and open mouth, splattering her pretty features. She kept jerking his cock, mouth open and tongue out. Gary's cum roped out of his purple cockhead, landing on her face, her neck, her tits, her belly. He had never cum so much, and the sight of her defiling herself with it kept him shooting. He felt a lightheadedness, and the room started to spin.

As his cum slowed to a trickle, Jeanine took his cock back into her mouth, cleaning it, drinking down the remnants of his jism. Her pussy was still spasming as she realized what a wanton scene she had just put on for him. She slid a hand down and found her crotch soaked beyond belief! She looked down, popping Gary's wonderful tool out of her mouth. The bedsheets and the insides of her thighs were soaked! She had really cum! Jeanine had heard about women who came like that, but never thought she would, ever. She was delirious and happy all at the same time. She ran a finger through Gary's cum on her tits, licked it off and looked up into Gary's lust-filled eyes.

"I expect another load of that in a few minutes lover."

"Won't your husband be home in a little bit?" Gary asked, incredulously.

"I hope so, someone has to teach him to make me cum like that." She looked down, and realized she was absently working two fingers in and out of her soaked snatch. She looked back up at Gary with a wicked grin. "Oh, my god, Gary, what have you done to me?"

To be continued...