Brandi in Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more she thought about men, the more blood flow to her vagina continued to increase. Her labia were now fully engorged and ready for sex. Massive amounts of estrogen were being produced and pumped into her bloodstream. She needed to get out of that room and find a man.

"Let me out," she cried plaintively, the "me out" becoming almost a feline howl. "Let me ooouuutttt. Please let meeee ooooouuuutt."

Brandi needed some relief. Since she couldn't get out, and there was nobody else there, she stripped and climbed into bed with Harley's shirt. As she inhaled his scent her hands went to work on her body. She began with her breasts. Squeezing and kneading them pulling and twisting her fat erect nipples sending electric shocks directly to her swollen clit.

Soon her breasts were trapped between her elbows as both hands worked her pussy. Two fingers flew in and out of her sopping wet cunt as another two vigorously rubbed her clit back and forth. It was a little awkward and uncomfortable, but she had never felt such need. Never worked her sex so violently before. In under two minutes, she passed the point of no return and howled her way through a thunderous orgasm. Relief. Blessed relief. She felt much calmer now and was able to drop off to sleep for a while.

"Subject masturbated herself to orgasm and is now asleep. Masturbation session appeared to be quite vigorous. Male scented shirt used as stimulant throughout," was the recorded observation.

She couldn't take the constricting feeling of her clothing any more. Her nipples stood stiffly at full erection. Her breasts were pinched in her bra. The pressure of her panties almost painful as they stimulated her engorged clitoris with every step. She was naked under her hospital gown when breakfast arrived. It was delivered by a male orderly. She smelled him the instant he entered the room.

"God you smell good," she enthused. "Can I just come over and smell you for a minute? Please just for a minute."

It hadn't been difficult to hire a male escort to play the part of the orderly. He had specific instructions not to make any advances toward the subject, but to accept any advances that she might make, up to and including any offering of sexual relations.

He'd encountered some strange sexual behaviors over the three years he had been an escort, but this was really a bit weird. This nearly naked woman was almost inhaling him in through her nose. He'd been clearly instructed not to wear any fragrance at all. Even stranger, he had been told to wash last night with unscented body wash and then not to wash again until after the gig. Yet this woman said he smelled really good and was clearly enjoying sniffing him. He new that this was a clinic of some kind, and the doctor had said the woman he was to serve breakfast was undergoing a clinical trial of some sort, but the whole thing seemed more than a bit strange. A bit strange and yet, somehow arousing.

"Hmmm. Thanks for breakfast," Brandy cooed. "It looks delicious, and so do you."

She was now rubbing her cheek against his bicep, starting near her nose as she inhaled and then pressing back towards her ear as she exhaled. It made him think of the way his sister's per cat rubbed against his legs when he went for a visit. When she alternated cheeks, he thought she had read his mind. The whole thing was bizarre but somehow he was becoming increasingly aroused by this woman's advances

The smell of the orderly was intoxicating. Better even than Harley. Brandi couldn't resist trying to rub some of that scent onto her skin for future enjoyment. Good God she was feeling sexy. After rubbing both cheeks repeatedly on his muscular biceps, she began to increase the contact area by rubbing more of her body against his. It felt so good to have his strong firm body rubbing against her soft willing one. Her sexual need was increasing the longer she worked on him. She couldn't resist reaching down to his crotch.

"Oooooo," she thought as her hand pressed down onto his cock. "He's getting nice and hard for me. Oh I want some of that, and I want it right now."

Turning her back to the orderly she parted her gown to show him her bare behind and back. Backing into him she began to rub herself up and down the front of his clothes. She could feel his big bulge tenting his pants to push into her naked butt. She couldn't resist pushing back even harder against his manliness. It just felt so right. So good.

Suddenly Brandi spun around to face him and started to undo his pants. In seconds she had his hard throbbing dick in her hand. The smell of his naked sex drove her to a new level of arousal as she sunk to her knees and buried her nose in his pubic hair.

"Oh. My. God," she enthused. "I've never been this aroused before. Never been this out of control. I feel like such a slut, but somehow I need you to fuck me. Need you to fuck me right now."

"Should I put on a condom?"

"NO. NO. No condom," the wild woman replied. "I want you and I want your cum. I don't know why but I need your cum in me now forget the fucking condom and fuck me. Fuck me NOW."

It was a golden rule of his that he never fucked a woman without a condom. Pregnancy and disease were a very real and present danger in his profession, but the doctor had had him tested and had shown him the tests he had done on her and they were both clean so ...

When he looked back down she was on her hands and knees, pulling her delightful butt cheeks apart to display her swollen sex and he did a double take. Her entire pussy was swollen and flushed with blood. He had sexed a lot of women, but he'd never seen a pussy that looked like that before it had been thoroughly fucked. Her juices were literally running down her inner thighs. Both her inner and outer lips were engorged with blood and appeared almost bright red. She was making little mewing, pleading sounds as she thrust her butt back towards him.

Brandi dropped to the floor. Head down, ass up. She needed him to stuff his big dick in her needy pussy, and she needed it now. She couldn't stop herself from making these little vocalizations. God damn why wouldn't he just fuck her already?

"Humm. Hmm. Mmmm. Please fuck me," she pleaded. "Don't you want to fuck me. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. Get down here and fucking FUCK me NOW."

"OK. That seems clear enough," he thought as he dropped to his knees behind her. "That's as clear an invitation as I've ever had so I'm in."

As that thought passed through his mind, he pushed his stiff thick cock directly into the entrance to Brandi's proffered sex. She was so excited, so sloppy wet, that his long penis slid easily balls deep on the first stroke.

When she felt his rigid dick at her entrance, Brandi couldn't help but push back against it. Her whole world was centered on her sex and at that instant she would have chosen sex over breathing if it had come to that. She had never felt the need like this before. Never needed to be filled so badly. She felt her pussy swallow his whole cock in one stroke and it thrilled her that he was inside and thrusting.

But he wasn't thrusting either hard or fast enough to suit her. Soon she was rapidly rocking her ass back towards his groin. Making repeated hard thrusts against that wonderful tool if his. She was so hot. So wild. So out of control. She'd never experienced anything like this. The intense need. The overwhelming desire. But somehow she knew that there was a need for more than just this.

"Cum in me," she panted. "CUM in me. Squirt it in me. Deep in my pussy. Squirt it in me. Cum for me Cum. C'mon... C'mon... CUM NOW."

He'd had some enthusiastic partners over the years, but this was miles over the top. This woman was out of control. Totally insane for his cock. Almost on cue, he shot a huge load of jizz deep into her willing body. This was followed by a series of additional ejaculations of lesser and lesser intensity until he was empty.

When she felt him shoot deep near the entrance to her womb, Brandi shuddered. There was no birth control. That fleeting thought was swept away by the intensity of her own orgasm. Rising to mountainous heights, she fell off the cliff into a shaking squealing mass of flesh. She had never felt anything so wonderful in her life as the orgasm swept through her like some kind of tsunami of pleasure. She lost complete control of her body and lay there as spasm after spasm wracked her entire being. Even the aftershocks were monumental.

As she slowly returned to planet earth, she realized with some shame that she had just had sex with a complete stranger. Worse yet, she had had sex without any form of protection whatsoever. What had come over her? Was this another side effect? She began to regret her participation in the study and wondered if the money was anywhere near enough to compensate her for enduring these side effects. But when the endorphins kicked in, she felt a calm descend over her that made everything seem insignificant.

"Subject initiated sexual contact with first male. No apparent inhibitions. Subject was attracted by male scent, nuzzled the male then presented herself to be mounted. Sex appeared to be high intensity after which subject appeared to be calm and relaxed."

By lunchtime, Brandi was once again feeling anxious, a bit nervous, and more than a little restless. Unable to sit still to watch a movie or read a book, she paced her room, like a trapped beast.

"I wonder if Harley is at work today," she thought to herself. "I wonder if he always works in that same area. I bet I could find him if this damn door wasn't locked."

Having been calmed by her encounter with the orderly, she hadn't tried the door yet this morning and when she did she found that it had been left unlocked. BONUS. Slowly she opened the door a crack and peeked out. Nobody. Quickly she slid through the opening and began to walk down the hallway. She could smell it. Just a hint, but she had it and as she passed a cross hall, it got stronger. Stopping, she turned and took that hallway following the increasingly strong smell.

"Hi Harley," she bubbled as she turned another corner and came face to face with her prey. "I was hoping I would run into you."

Before he could say anything, Brandi grabbed him and dragged him into the men's room he had just left. Once again, she was overcome with lust and need and she turned her back to the startled man and began rubbing her bare skin against him. Reaching back she took his hands in hers and pulled them onto her tingling breasts.

"Feel me Harley," she panted. "Feel my tits. Squeeze them. You like my tits Harley? Do they turn you on? C'mon Harley. Don't be shy."

Returning from getting a coffee, Gordon was surprised that he didn't see Brandi on the room monitor. Thinking she must be in the separate bathroom he sipped his coffee and waited for her to emerge. After several minutes he began to wonder and decided he's better check on her.

"Probably in there masturbating herself," he thought. "She should be starting another cycle of arousal any time now."

When he got to the room he was stunned to find the door unlocked. His fears were confirmed after a quick check around. She had escaped. She was in heat and on the loose. There was no telling where she might have gone. Or who she might be soliciting for sex right now. He could put the whole facility in lockdown, but then it hit him. Harley. She had a strong attraction to the janitor and she seemed very sensitive to his particular scent. Where would Harley be now?

It was impossible for almost any man to resist her and Harley was no exception. He looked down into her dark smiling eyes as she took his rigid cock into her mouth and sucked him down. He had been sucked before, of course, but this. This woman was wild. Sucking and kissing and licking. Groaning and mewling the entire time.

"Mmmmm. Huhmmm. Don't cum Harley. Huhmmm. Just let me get you really hard and ready. Uh uh. Mmmmm. Don't you dare cum until you are fucking me."

Then with a wet smacking of her lips, Brandi pulled her mouth off his stiff thick cock and dropped to the floor, presenting her swollen drooling pussy to be drilled by the lucky janitor. He didn't hesitate, simply dropped to his knees behind her and lined up his cock with her hole. He couldn't believe how needy she was. The instant his cock had entered her, she had pushed back as hard as he was pushing forward and soon she was writhing and screaming as she ground back into him.

Brandi was in heaven again. The moment she had felt him enter her, she had pushed herself back hard into him, causing his hard cock to bottom out near the entrance to her cervix. It felt soooo good to be impaled like that. To have a thick hard cock stretching the walls of her pussy as she ground down on it. She squeezed the muscles of her sex hard to grip him and kept pushing back. She didn't care if he ever stroked out. All she wanted was to have that thick pole filling her needy pussy. She pushed herself back harder and began a twerking motion.

"OH YEAH. That's the ticket," she squealed. "C'mon Harley. Don't hold back. Fuck me . FUCK me. FUCK me NOW!"

Past the point of no return, Harley complied to the best of his ability. Grabbing her hips to provide him a modicum of control, he began to piston in and out of Brandi's soaking wet sex. His cock was in a wet velvet vice. He had never had a woman squeeze him so hard with her sex, and it might have been an issue if she hadn't also been producing such a large amount of natural lube. His thick cock slipped easily in and out of her increasingly tight hole.

Suddenly he felt the walls of her pussy begin to pulse rhythmically around his shaft and knew that at that instant she had begun to climax. This pushed him over the edge towards his own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum baby," he gasped. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No... No... NO DON'T. Don't pull out. I want your seed. I need it. Please. Please. Cum in my pussy. Cum in me. And that's exactly what Harley did, right then and there.

Satiated and somewhat embarrassed by her behaviour, Brandi wrapped her hospital gown around her naked form as best she could, and slipped out the restroom doors.

When Gordon saw her bustling along the hall he breathed a sigh of relief. She hadn't gotten out of the facility. That was a godsend. But as he looked closer, he could see that she had a soft glassy look on her face. In his teens he might have referred to it as the "fresh fucked look". That quiet contented look that someone gets when they have enjoyed the release of their sexual tensions.

"Hi Brandi. I was just looking for you. You're not supposed to be wandering around alone during this phase of the trial. We need to keep constant vigilance for side effects. Here. Let me escort you back to your room. Where were you anyway?"

"Just talking to Harley," came the dreamy reply. "I just wanted to talk to him to... Apologize for my behaviour," she continued her lie.

Gordon could tell immediately from her relaxed demeanor that Brandi had been bred recently and now he knew who it had been. He would need to have a chat with Harley and make sure his discretion was assured. Thankfully the data indicated that there would only be one more cycle before the effects began to diminish. Surely he could keep control of this one woman for that long.

Back in her room. Brandi tried to relax with another movie, but she kept thinking back to her encounters with the orderly and the janitor. It was so unlike her to be so sexually aggressive. Flirty? Certainly. Slutty? Sometimes when a little drunk. But never ever had she so aggressively pursued a man, let alone two different men and been so demanding of them sexually. Not to mention that she had broken her condom golden rule: "No glove. No love." She needed to talk to Gordon about these rather uncontrollable urges. If these were the side effects, she owed it to him to make sure he knew about them. She needed to tell him about the urges, but not about her indiscretions.

"Yes. Yes I see," replied Gordon during their next interview. "I appreciate your concerns. We have already decided that we need to make a slight modification to the serum. But in reality, If a woman is already in a relationship, then surely if her libido is as increased as you indicate, then she will seek out sex with her partner, and if they are trying to conceive, then that is not all bad and may in fact be a positive, as I see it anyway."

This all made sense to Brandi, but she was not in a committed relationship and she had been acting a total slut, attacking and fucking two strangers since she had been here. She hadn't told Gordon about the sex. It was none of his business really all he needed to know about were the urges and she had made that part abundantly clear.

"I would feel much better if you locked me in again," Brandi announced. "I'm feeling calm and relaxed now, but I'm not sure that's going to last and I don't want anything untoward to happen," and then added to herself, "again."

"Subject is aware of the increased sexual drive and need and is unable to resist sexual contact. Olfactory triggers are primary, visual somewhat less so. Between arousal cycles, subject is lucid and sufficiently rational to have asked for voluntary lockdown."

That night Gordon poured over the recording of Brandi and the orderly, cursing himself once again that he had been unable to observe or capture for study her session with Harley. He had interviewed Harley at length and knew pretty much the sequence of events, but that was just not the same. Harley was a janitor and not a trained observer. There were undoubtedly innumerable details he had missed.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for Gordon to remain detached about his subject. As he watched the tape yet again, he noticed that Brandi was a rather aggressive and talented lover. It would be incredible to have sexual intercourse with such a beauty. As he daydreamed, he thought about how she had looked coming down the hall after Harley. That dreamy look on her pretty face. Her full ripe breasts wobbling loosely under her gown. Her hips swaying enticingly as she sashayed along sniffing the air.

He had missed one observation and needed to make sure that he could get a close look at what was likely to be the last one of the week. If only there were some way to be in the room with them. To experience the sights sounds and smells first hand. He became hard in his pants as he watched her attacking the orderly and thought about how hot it would be to have been in the room.

The idea crept up on him slowly. He couldn't really place when it first seeped into his consciousness, but eventually it did make itself known. Of course he could get better observations. He could get them first hand. He had to make sure that Brandi stayed secure until he had a chance to meet with Harley in the morning. His calculations indicated that her need would be reaching the next peak later that day. He needed to be ready.

Gordon had no problem finding Harley and getting his shirt. He simply told him he was going to sample it with the gas chromatograph to find out what had caused Brandi's reaction. All part of the clinical trial.

What he did instead was to put on Harley's shirt and rub it onto his skin. He paid particular attention to the neck and armpit areas. Of course it would have been better if he could have worn the shirt for the interview with Brandi, but it would have raised too many questions. No, this would have to do.

He continued to wear the shirt as he monitored Brandie's behaviour for signs of her next arousal cycle to begin. Tempted to rush, Gordon had to restrain himself until he could see her constantly wandering around the room and repeatedly trying to get out the door. Two hours later, he changed into a clean shirt, turned off the video surveillance and headed to her room for the interview.