Break-In Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then another roar sprang up as the Challenger came out of the locker room and strode up to the ring. As he stopped before getting into the ring, Joan issued the time-honored challenge that Champions were permitted to make:

"Would you like a shot... at the title?" she asked, with as much derision in her voice as she could muster.

"Don't mind if I do." said the Challenger... J.J. 'Ice Cube' Perry.

Yes, in his first Police Boxing Matches, 'Ice Cube' had stunned the world. His martial arts talents were excellent, and the new rules of not needing a weapon (much less a crowbar) suited his skills well. He had run through the competition with judo throws and takedowns, using his billy stick and sometimes using his bare hands, which he humorously claimed 'were registered with the FBI as lethal weapons'. If they weren't, they should be, I thought to myself.

I had miscalculated: Ice Cube had been the 14th overall seed, and the third seed in Robert Kalsu's bracket. Many of the best competitors had beaten each other up, so the semi-final found Laurer vs. Airborne Paratrooper Julia Rodriguez, and 'Ice Cube' Perry vs. 2nd overall seed Airborne Ranger and SWAT Team Leader Robert Kalsu.

And while the legend is that Airborne Wings keep us warm at night, they did not help Rodriguez and Kalsu in the Police Boxing Matches. Joan Laurer was on a roll, pun fully intended, and her skills with baton and her bare hands helped her solidly defeat Rodriguez barely into the second round... and it was the first time Laurer had even seen the second round of a match.

But more stunning was Ice Cube's win over Kalsu. And as I'd watched the match, I realized Ice Cube's advantage: Kalsu had trained in military tactics, close quarters combat, and generally attacking personal combat. Ice Cube was experienced in survival against some of the toughest drug-running fighters on the Streets. Besides him, only Rudistan had that kind of street-smart fighting skill. Kalsu went down hard in the second round, and was forced to yield.

The finalists came together with referee Rudistan, who gave the admonitions of no hits to the helmets and especially not around the faceplates, no hits upon the referee anywhere, and to have a good, clean fight. The finalist tapped their Police batons together, then went to their corners. The bell to being the first round tolled, and we were AWN!

I wish I could say it was a long, hard, evenly matched fight. And I could say that... but I'd be lying. From the get-go, it was clear that Joan Laurer was the more skilled and the savvier fighter. From the start, she took the fight right to Ice Cube, almost like Mike Tyson used to do to his opponents.

Ice Cube did what he'd been doing the entire tournament: he'd try to grab his opponent's arm as he or she swung at him with the baton, and then he could execute a martial arts move, or just cause the opponent some pain. But Joan was just as fast, and she was anticipating his moves and neatly countering them. She delivered some strong blows to Perry's lightly armored body.

But without the sheer power of crowbar blows, one was not going to win by punishment to the body. And both contestants knew that very well. Takedowns were what mattered, and Joan began doing the taking down, while Ice Cube saw his chances melting away as the seconds ticked by. He weaseled his way out of being pinned down a couple of times, and then Joan decided to be content with just taking him down hard and not working too hard to pin him down.

And her strategy worked. It did not feel good to be thrown and twisted around like a rag doll, and Perry was tiring fast. It looked like he'd make it to the bell, but Joan suddenly executed a brilliant Aikido move that maybe Cindy or I could've parried, but Perry could not. He went down hard, and was then pinned to the floor. Before Rudistan could execute the three-count, Ice Cube announced "I yield!"

The room erupted as Joan got up and went to a neutral corner, which solidified her victory. The Amazon Warrior was now the 2x Police Boxing Matches Champion!

J.J. Perry took his loss like a man by getting up and bowing formally, and Joan returned it just as formally. Then they man-hugged and also shook the referee's hand.

The Chief delegated the awarding of the trophies to me, and as the music of Sia's 'Unstoppable', which was Joan's 'announcement' song, blasted over the P.A. system. I presented her her trophy. Per tradition, a lot of money in bets changed hands as the winner received her second straight award.

Then the finalists were ordered to the Infirmary Room (which was next to the Monitor Room along the inside wall of the back hallway) for my favorite doctor to examine them and make sure they were okay. I was told that Ice Cube flirted with Laura, and she didn't exactly shut him off entirely...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Congratulations!" I said to Joan as Laura brought her to my office, followed by Pottsville PD Lieutenant Shane O'Brady. Teresa and I were in the office, discussing 'official business'... well, the business of the birthday party for my son Jim the next day. My firstborn son was turning seven... SEVEN... tomorrow, and as always I wondered where the time had gone...

"Yes." said Teresa. "Welcome to the two-time Champions club."

"Thank you, sir, ma'am." Joan said. "Er, can I talk to you both and ask you something?"

"That's my cue to leave." Laura said, then said much more flirtatiously. "Nice to see you again, Shane."

"You too, ma'am." Shane said politely... especially with Joan in the office. Teresa and I exchanged a look and a slight whimper of suppressed laughter.

"Why don't we four go to lunch, my treat?" I said. "A little celebration of 2x Champions and one recently promoted Lieutenant..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were in the private 'Command Room' of the Cop Bar. I swept the room for bugs, which I occasionally did at random intervals, and found only our cellphones. I ordered the Double Breakfast Cheeseburger Plate, Teresa ordered the Steak Caesar Salad, Joan celebrated with the Double Cheeseburger plate, and Shane tried the Fish & Chips, which he would pronounce as the best he'd ever had in America.

Joan said "There's two things I wanted to ask you about, sir, ma'am. First... as defending Champion, am I obligated to participate in next year's Matches?" Teresa and I looked a little surprised at that.

I said "No, you don't have to. I was stopped from defending my title twice... once due to injury and once due to the Chief forbidding Lieutenants and higher from participating. I don't remember a past Champion not participating the next year, except being prevented by injury---"

Teresa broke in and said "You can do what NFL wide receivers do when they want to skip practice... and claim you tweaked your hamstring."

I said "Yeah, there's that. But I'm curious... why don't you want to compete next year? Assuming that's the reason for your question, of course."

Joan said "To be honest, sir... I was bored the whole time. It's just not the same without crowbars. And no insult intended to Kalsu, Patrick, or anyone else, but I didn't get to compete against the truly best people... you, Commander Croyle, and Chief Deputy Ross."

"The Sheriff would approve of your asskissing skills." I said. Teresa nodded vigorously in agreement. Then I said "Well, you're not required to defend your title. But you won't get to six... or better yet, seven... without competing."

Teresa said "I'm not saying this to influence your decision, but if you don't compete it's likely that a whole lot of other people won't, either. We only had 63 entries this time."

I said "How do others feel about it? Unhappy with the format?"

"Yes sir." said Joan. "That's why I'm saying something now. Maybe you can convince the Chief to let us use crowbars again?"

"We can but try." I replied. "Okay, what was the second thing you wanted to talk about?"

Joan said "I know in saying this that I'm going over two bosses's heads, but something needs to be said, and I'll take the heat. The MCD Detectives are really unhappy with the new partnering situation, and some of them might be looking for other jobs---"

"Okay, tell you what." I said, interrupting. "Don't say any more. We're dealing with that at the Command Group level, meaning the Chief's involved. Soooo, let's change the subject; how are things in Pottsville, Lieutenant O'Brady?"

"Funny you should ask." said Shane O'Brady...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So what is the situation with the partnerships?" Teresa asked me when we got back to my office. Joan and Shane had come back to the Station only to get their cars and go home.

"Calm on the surface." I said. "But festering underneath."

"I still..." Teresa started, then said "...I'm still surprised you went along with Claire's plan, and let her change up the partnerships in MCD."

I grinned and said "You were about to say 'I still can't believe it', and I understand your surprise. It wasn't just me that decided, though: the Chief had more than a little input on it. But I did agree with one thing... it's Captain Michaels's division to run, and I do need to let her, and you and the Precinct leaders, do y'all's thing without micromanaging you."

Me: "But it's only a trial thing, and Jerome Davis gets to do his 'loddy-doddy-everybody' plan if we don't have multiple pressing cases. And I personally conveyed to the MCD Detectives that it was temporary, a trial. But what Joan said today at lunch about some of them looking for other jobs really shocked me, so I cut off that conversation because I didn't really know what to say at that moment. We, meaning me and the Chief, may have to reconsider things."

Teresa nodded, then said "If you'll excuse me, sir, I'll head on home."

"Hang on a second, and I'll walk out with you." I said.

As I put stuff in my 'man purse', which carried my laptop and some files, Teresa said "How's that case you've been working on? The one you didn't want to tell me what it was about?" I knew she meant the Cardinal O'Leery case.

"You're really curious about that, arentcha?" I replied, my voice connoting a wee bit of irritation at her question.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to pry." Teresa said. "I just saw you putting those files in your courier pouch, there, and it triggered the memory."

That was fair, I thought to myself. I nodded and said "Well, I've made very little progress. Part of the problem is finding the time to concentrate on it. But part of the problem is needing some 'boots on the ground' investigating this. And it's something less suited for an official Police investigation than a Private Eye scurrying around the shadows looking for cluuuuues. So I may be giving Eddy The Bounty Hunter a call."

As we got to our cars, Teresa said "We'll see you tomorrow for Jim's birthday party. Cindy told me that Callie wants to attend."

"Good." I said. "She needs to get out and about again. And that'll make Jim happy. He's got a crush on Callie."

"He's gonna be a 'playa' when he grows up." Teresa said. Then a wicked gleam came into her eyes as she added: "Like father, like son." Seeing my look at that one, the Iron Wolf hurried to get into her vehicle as she said "See you tomorrow..."

Part 7 - Home Invasion

"The bigger the cushion, the sweeter the pushin',
Oh yeah, that's what I said..."
--- Spinal Tap.

9:30pm, Saturday, June 5th. Marla and Stanley Locklear returned to their home on Cone Street after going to dinner to celebrate their wedding anniversary. Going into the den, Marla said "I have a surprise for you. Have a seat. Let me make you a drink, and then I'll go change."

Marla Locklear was 37 years old. She was 5'5" tall with brown hair that fell to her shoulders and framed her attractive face. Her body was not 'pear shaped' fat; she had an hourglass shape, but her thighs and belly were fleshy, her breasts large and just a bit saggy. But she carried it well, and with that and her flirtatious 'come hither' eyes, men found her attractive.

Stanley Locklear was 42 years old. His dark brown hair was very curly, almost frazzled, and he had a large mustache... not handlebar mustaches like Sheriff Griswold's impressive facial shrubbery, but a brush mustache. He wore relatively thick spectacles. He was 5'11" tall and lanky, but not impressively so. He was the kind of guy that many women had to 'settle' for.

As he sipped his drink and waited for his wife to get dressed, he thought about how he'd needed this night. The dinner had been good and the conversation pleasant... the first real pleasant conversation he and Marla had had in a while. Things had grown stale in their marriage, the sex had dropped off in frequency and satisfaction.

Stanley was an architect, and part of the company Maple & Hogue, a business solutions company that developed ad campaigns, software solutions, and structural and operations analysis. The company was doing 'okay', but it felt to him like it was as stale as his marriage... and going down like his marriage.

He looked up as his wife entered the room, and he stood up as he softly said "Oh, myyyy." Marla was wearing a black lace push-up bra that made her breasts jut out invitingly, white fishnet stockings on her legs, and black high-heel pumps that shaped her calves and ass very nicely.

"I thought you'd like it." she said as she twirled around in a circle, showing herself off for him. She went over to him and said "You're overdressed." She reached for his belt buckle and undid it. As she opened his pants and worked them and his underwear down his legs, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed it.

Marla sat down on the sofa as he took off his shoes and socks, and got out of his pants. "Come here and let me suck your cock." she said huskily. Stanley stepped between her legs as she reached up and took his hardening cock in her hand. As she stroked it, it swelled to its full five slender inches.

"Mmmm." she moaned as she slid her tongue along the underside of his cock, then slipped her full lips over the head and took him into her warm, wet mouth. He moaned as she easily engulfed his cock and began sliding her lips up and down the shaft.

"Oh God, that's good." he moaned as she fellated him. It had been months since Marla had sucked his cock, he realized, and it felt so damn good! He felt the tension rising in his loins...

Marla noticed it, also, and slid his dick out of her mouth. "Okay, that's enough warm-up. You're already getting hot and bothered. Why don't I get the wine out of the kitchen, and we'll continue this in the bedroom. Stay here for a moment."

Marla got up and went through the door into the kitchen. A second later, Stanley heard what sounded like a door closing, and then a loud "Eeeeek!" from his wife.

"Marla?" he called out. When there was no answer, he said "Marla, are you okay?" as he walked towards the door. And then he gasped when Marla came through the door... in the grip of a masked thug!

The man was dressed in all black and full-head black mask. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and athletic. His left arm was wrapped around Marla's neck, and his right hand was pointing a powerful black handgun into the right side of her head. "Don't do anything stupid." the man said, his voice scratchy and whispery on purpose.

Another masked man came into the room from behind them, and went around behind Stanley. A second later Stanley felt the hard nub of the business end of another gun pressing into his kidney. "If you want your wife to live, you'll do as we tell you." said the second man, who was shorter and less athletic than the first man.

The couple was led down the hall to the master bedroom. The door to the bedroom was nearest the right corner at the end of the bed as one faced it. There was a sliding glass door to the back patio in the back corner of the bedroom, across from the hallway door. The bathroom was to the right as one came in from the hallway.

A videocamera was at the foot of the king-sized bed. "Nice of you to set up a camera for us." the larger man holding Marla said. "All right, let's tie him up and make him watch. You, bitch, get on the bed. If you try to run out of here, I swear to God I'll kill your husband and then hunt you down and kill you."

Marla did not resist as the taller man shoved her onto the bed. She watched helplessly as her husband was gagged and tied to the end of the bed, to the legs holding up the frame for the box springs and mattress, as there was no footboard.

Stanley pulled as hard as he could as they tied him up, hoping to create some slack. Stanley knew his revolver was in the bedside table, on the left side as they faced the bed, which was the far corner the bedroom. Stanley had had no chance to make a break for his gun, but if he could loosen and escape his bonds, he might seize the chance to get it...

Once Stanley was secured, the two men began stripping their clothes off, but not their masks. The first man was not only broad-shouldered, he was very fit, with developed pecs, six-pack abs, and slender but powerful arms and legs. The second man was a lot more average in his height and build, but he was in good shape. Both had completely shaved their body hair, even their pubic bushes, making them appear more youthful than they really were.

"Get over here and suck my cock." the first man ordered Marla as he stood by the right side of the bed. Marla dutifully scooted over and sat on the edge. The man's cock was large, much larger when half-hard than her husband's was at full mast. The man reached over and put his hand on the back of Marla's head and pulled it towards his groin. Marla grabbed his cock and jacked it a couple of times, then opened her mouth as the man guided his rapidly hardening, thickening meat to her cute face.

"Mmmph!" the captured wife moaned as the man began sliding his cock back and forth, fucking her face slowly and surprisingly gently. The second man had been making sure the camera was recording, and once that was done he began masturbating as he watched from the far side of the bed.

As Stanley helplessly watched, he was stunned to see the size of the first man's cock as it grew to full mast. It was at least eight inches long, and 'beer bottle' thick, with large veins running along the skin of the shaft. Marla's mouth had to stretch to accommodate the stud's girth as he pushed it into her throat.

After several minutes of the wife giving him head, the man said "Lay back. Suck his cock." Marla slid her sweet fleshy ass back onto the bed and lay back as the second man climbed onto the end of the bed. As he straddled her face, he lowered his large, low-hanging balls to her mouth and she instinctively licked the balls. Then he leaned over her and put the head of his cock to her lips and pushed it into her mouth.

Meanwhile, the first man had spread Marla's legs and kissed his way up her fleshy thighs to the womanly prize between them. Marla moaned around the second man's cock as the first man licked her labes with his splayed tongue, then began licking deeper and deeper into her slit until he was face-deep in her wet pussy.

Stanley just watched as the first man pushed Marla's legs back until her knees were over her jiggling breasts and her loins were fully opened to the masked stud's oral ministrations. He couldn't believe that Marla was moaning as she continued to take the second man's six inch shaft into her mouth and throat, and that she almost seemed to be enjoying the sex being forced upon her.

"Okay, she's wet and ready now." the first man said. The second man wordlessly eased his very hard cockshaft, taut with lust, out of the woman's mouth. He helped the first man turn Marla so that her head was near the pillows, and her pussy was visible between her spread legs to her husband's eyes.