Breakfast And A Lunchtime Taster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was excellent Lisa, I'm almost minded to forgive you for questioning me at the park earlier but then again we should start as we mean to go on, shouldn't we?"

She went to nod in agreement then thought better of it.

"Yes Sir." She replied her head bowed submissively.

I opened the large bottom draw in the side unit of the bed and took out a long brown leather thong. I gestured her by example to turn around and put her arms behind her and cross her wrists. She obediently stood and did as I had instructed. I proceeded to tie her arms together tightly leaving two long strands on each side which I then attached to her ankles to keep out of the way until they were needed.

Going back to the drawer I pulled out two nipple clamps and proceeded to place them on her delicious long hard nipples until only their very tip was exposed and then tightened them in position. Holding her arm I pulled her to me, my mouth seeking hers as I hungrily kissed her my tongue exploring every nook and cranny of her oral cavern as I tasted my own cum and then her sweet saliva as her tongue stroked mine. I sucked her tongue deep in my mouth holding her body tightly against mine until I could feel the nipple clamps and hard erect tips of her aroused nipples digging into my chest.

We kissed passionately for what seemed ever and then I broke away, I picked up my dressing gown and fumbled in the pocket until I pulled out her damp silky knickers and stuffed them in her mouth like a gag. Moving to the bed I sat on the edge then reached out and grabbed her arm pulling her to me, manoeuvring her body until she lay down across my lap. Her arse was nicely rounded and firm, I wondered if the horse riding had a role in this. I used my foot to spread her legs until they were fully parted and I could see the tender pink lips of her sex and the rubbery brown flesh of her anal ring. Lifting my hand high in the air I spanked her, I repeated this several times until my red hand pints were visible on her pale skin. Interrupting the spanking I moved my hand down to her cunt and thrust two of my long thick fingers all the way inside her soaking sex box and then fucked her with them plunging them in and out of her slit like pistons. Her pussy was like a furnace, the heat was unbelievable while her wetness bore testimony to her sexual arousal. Lisa's pussy was soon dripping with juices as her body seemed to be on overdrive producing copious amounts of her sticky transparent lubricant but I didn't want her to cum not yet. I stopped frigging her wonderful pulsating pussy and begun to spank her once again only this time slightly harder as I spoke to her.

"You are a dirty filthy slut and you now belong to my cock, you will do what ever it takes to keep my cock happy Lisa and in turn I will use you like you enjoy being used, a slave slut and a three hole receptacle for my seed."

I allowed some of my saliva to dribble onto her arse crease and watched it travel down to her ring while I went back to fingering her cunt. I kept dribbling saliva down her crease until I was happy that she was wet there. I then coated my finger with saliva and moved it to her arse. Gently rubbing her tiny hole with the ball of my finger until it opened slightly enabling me to push my finger inside, just a small bit of the tip. She wriggled on my lap and let out a small gasp as she took in a sharp intake of breath at the slight discomfort of this new violation of her body but soon showed her acceptance as she pushed her arse upwards in an effort to impale her arse deeper on my long thick finger.

I could sense and knew from experience that she was more than ready to cum but wanted to delay the moment as long as possible, deciding to spank her some more. Lisa was making a lot of sounds and maybe even trying to speak but the gag kept the sound muffled and anything she said was incomprehensible. I finally stopped spanking her and moved my head down to her arse kissing it all over before pulling the cheeks apart and rimming her, stuffing her tiny volcano with saliva until I knew she was ready. Seating up I moved my hands down to her trembling body, this time I managed to get three of my long digits inside her cunt using them to fuck her with gusto while her anal entry now soaking wet allowed my long middle finger to slowly slide inside, her sphincter giving right of passage to the intruder. I finger fucked her for a while knowing that she must by now be ready to erupt and I finally gave her the permission she craved for.

"Lisa you may cum."

It was as if it was instantaneous, she was at the edge of a precipice just waiting for the command to jump, two or perhaps three further thrusts deep inside her pussy and a final deep penetrative thrust all the way into her anal canal was all it took before she erupted like Vesuvius. Her powerful vaginal muscles closing around my fingers gripping them, tightly vice like even as they clenched and released in spasms while her sphincter contracted around my finger as if to keep it buried deep inside her murky canal. Her body now trembling in the aftermath was soaked in perspiration as she writhed and threshed on my lap like a fish out of water. I allowed her a brief respite waiting for her to subside and then moved my hand to her mouth pulling her knickers out allowing her to breathe naturally and speak.

"Did you enjoy that Lisa?"

"Oh yes Sir, very much thank you."

"Is your cunt all wet and full of your cum Lisa?"

"Oh yes very much so, Sir."

"Good now come here with me."

I grabbed two cushions from the bed and walked to the short chair; her wrists still tied up as she followed me across the luxurious golden coloured high pile bedroom carpet. We were now both standing by the low chair at the foot of which I lay the king size cushions.

"Come and sit astride the arm rests facing the back rest and lay back on the cushions Lisa."

She quickly moved to follow my instructions while I helped her into the position I wanted. Once she was seated on the chair I untied her ankles and pulled each thong end in turn until her legs were spread wide apart before tying each long strand to a ring situated on the floor on either side of the chair, which were kept submerged inside the floor until needed.

Straddling her body so that my semi hard cock was above her face I moved my head to her pussy, the smell of her sweet cum filled pussy was electrifying. In my eagerness I fumbled with the mechanism to collapse the back rest of the chair converting it into a type of stool with arm rests allowing my head fuller access to her pussy. I found that I couldn't resist the urge any longer and dove straight down in between her wide spread legs engulfing her sex with my mouth, sucking her flesh and drawing out her cum as if I was devouring an oyster. She had begun to moan loudly as I continued the onslaught, savouring her precious sweet thick cum. I moved a hand to her arse, which was by now saturated with her cum and my saliva as both oozed out of her cunt and travelled like a small steady stream along her crease that made up the short journey between her two lower fuck kingdoms. I soon found the tiny entry to her dark murky cavern thrusting one then two of my long thick fingers deep inside her nether region. Lisa moaned loudly vocalising her intense pleasure but I was not ready for her to cum, I wanted her to cum on my cock and it was not yet that time.

"You are not to cum my little slut, no, not just yet. Use your mouth to stimulate me like the dirty three hole slut you are my precious."

I felt her mouth as it closed around my cock and I pushed my weight down forcing my cock deeper until she had swallowed all of me and I could feel my manhood as it began the process of recovery.

I moved my mouth to her elongated throbbing clit and sucked it inside my mouth, using my tongue to whip it while I inserted finger after finger inside her boiling cauldron of juices until I was pummelling her wanton female sex with three fingers. I was lost in a frenzied world of sexual stimulation; there was no existence other than this, my hands rapidly thrusting, driving my fingers like whirling drills ever deeper into her writhing body while my mouth endeavoured to devour her very flesh.

My cock was now rock hard, her mouth was hot and welcoming and her tongue talented as it stroked the underside just below the bulbous head and above the foreskin. I could feel the restriction of her throat as I fucked her mouth without mercy. I knew that I wouldn't be able to contain myself much longer, as it was I was utilising all my will power to stop myself ejaculating inside her pleasing oral pleasure dom. Shifting my weight I withdrew my cock reluctantly from her mouth and presented my arse to her eager mouth and was pleased to feel her go to work on this without hesitation. It was ecstasy to feel her tongue licking my rubbery flesh, this pleasure was multiplied a thousand fold as her burning lips closed around my starry hole and she begun to suckle on my flesh drawing my flesh upward while her tongue probed for entry into my arse. We were akin to a pair of frenzied ravenous wild wolves, asking for and giving no quarter as we feasted on each others naked raw flesh. I could tell that Lisa was on the verge of loosing her will not to cum as was I.

Grudgingly I release her throbbing clit from my mouth and removed my digits from her orifices moving myself around the stool so that I was positioned in between her legs. She was at the perfect height and as I looked down I could see her puffy wet cunny was ready for me. Her labia were thick, bloated and swollen with her blood making them a pink red as they lay on either side of her slit like a pair of thick glossy red lips. Her juices and my saliva were clearly visible as they continued to trickle out of her depths while her anal entry was gaping from my relentless fingering. Holding my cock down I placed it at the mouth of her cunt and pushed forward slightly, watching as her pussy lips seemed to give way and then quickly close around my pole. The wonderful warmth and silky velvety wetness of her sex made me want to plunge my dick all the way inside her cock sheath but I waited, wanting to tease her and build up a wanton lustful need for my cock so great that she would beg me to fuck her. I pushed a bit more until the head of my cock disappeared and then pulled it back, repeating this several times.

"Do you like my cock Lisa? Would you like me to fuck you with it?"

"God yes, fuck me with it, put your cock inside me and fuck me."

She spoke the words with a wanton shameless lust her face glazed with a look of hungry unbridled sexual yearning.

"Now, now Lisa you know that you have to do better than that. Let me hear you ask properly and nicely this time."

"Please Sir please fuck me with your beautiful cock and fill me with your seed. Please Sir I beg you I really need you to fuck me now please."

While she pleaded I played with her clit. I marvelled at how long it was and how I was able to pinch it and hold it between finger and thumb, rolling the hard nerve filled knob and making her moan out loudly. It also amazed me at how she was able to exert so much self control and not cum, most of the women I had been with would have by now cum several times, even knowing they would be punished, granted most of them had been younger and not as experienced but still she showed amazing self control.

"That's better Lisa; you asked so nicely that I'm going to allow you to cum., would you like to cum all over my cock Lisa and suck your cum off my cock?"

"Yes please, I'd like that very much Sir."

I pushed my body forward until my thick throbbing flesh disappeared inside her sex making her scream out loudly with pleasure. I begun to fuck her, quickly finding my tempo and enjoying the feeling you get from immersing your cock inside a delicious soft wet welcoming pussy. The thrusts were long and powerful, withdrawing my cock to just below the pee hole and then ramming it back in until my balls meshed with her arse. I was still in full control of my movements and I was able to play with her breasts at the same time, massaging her big soft orbs and every so often pinching and tagging the tips of her hard nipples which protruded from the tight clamps, knowing from this morning just how sensitive and sexually charged her nipples were. The rush was building up deep inside my body, the signs were all too apparent as the skin around my sacks and scrotum once again hardened and my cock begun to swell inside her readying itself for the sudden explosive rush of my seed through the narrow slit at the tip of my cock. I now speeded up mercilessly driving my rock hard rod inside her body first in one direction then the other until I was oblivious to all about me but this small space and time where nothing else mattered. We came simultaneously, Lisa screaming her own long awaited release.

"GODDD…YESSS…YESSS…FUCKKKK MEEEE…YESSSS… AAAHHH…AAAHHH…FUCCCKK…YESSSSS…OOOHHH…AAHHH… OOOHHH…AAAAHHHHHH..YESSSS…YESSSS…OOOOHHHH…"

While I in turn felt the happy burning sensation of relief as I emptied my spunk deep inside her tunnel and felt her muscles as they squeezed around my cock greedily milking it dry of my thick milk. Once I had seeded her I stayed inside her until my cock begun to shrivel and then I withdrew it, looking down at my now semi hard member I could see it was dripping with a mixture of spunk and cunt juice, I quickly moved straddling her face presenting her with the gift of life and felt her hungry hot and shameless mouth close around my rod nursing on it insatiably as if it were a giant teat while she moaned against it with pleasure the vibrations of her moans making the head of my cock tingle. I stayed in that position until her sucking and licking became too much and I was too sensitive to allow her to carry on for the moment.

I moved to the half horse and opened the flip lid, bringing back with me a horn handled riding crop and two large dildos, one black the other red, slightly smaller in size than my own cock. Then moving back to the bed I recovered her crumbled knickers, holding them to my nose and inhaling her still lingering intoxicating scent.

Now back at the chair I pushed her knickers into her mouth and then moved to the other side, taking the large black dildo I placed it at the entrance to her cunt while the red one I squeezed into her still partially gaping anal cavity and begun to fuck her with the inert objects as she moaned loudly obviously enjoying the feeling of simultaneously having her two lower orifices filled. I made a mental note of the fact for future encounters.

Her cunt was still very wet and full of my spunk, emitting squelching sounds as my seed was displaced each time the dildo sunk deep inside her pussy. I carried on like this for some time taking pleasure in her moans and whimpers and her head moving from side to side in sheer unadulterated animal like sexual gratification. I left the two artificial cocks deep inside her orifices so I could use the riding crop on her lovely smooth white buttocks, tantalizingly running the leather end of the crop along her soft flesh before flicking it to leave a bright red streak on her pale skin. Her face was a picture of sexual depravity, a desire and yearning that only delicious sexual pain can stimulate and I am sure there was nothing she would not have been prepared to do for sheer unbridled sexual fulfilment. I continued with the riding crop until her buttocks were cris crossed with bright red weal marks then moved to her side taking a nipple tip into my mouth and sucking on it hard and ruthlessly, while my hand took hold of the dildo still buried inside her pussy and I begun to fuck her relentlessly, hard and fast, every so often I would alternate between her nipples, biting down hard on a nipple while at the same time moving my hand down to the bright red dildo in her arse pulling this until it was almost all the way out and then driving it back in hard and deep until it all but disappeared inside her dark tunnel.

My cock was by now revived and I was ready to fuck her arse. I moved to her face bending down I removed the sodden knickers and preceded to rape her mouth hungrily with my own, sucking on her tongue and exploring every inch of her mouth as we exchanged oral juices. Straddling her again I presented my cock to her which she willingly accepted and gobbled up as I fucked her mouth with my hard rod while fucking her other sex pots with the two dildos. Once I was happy with her efforts and my cock was suitably lubricated with her saliva I moved into position. Turning the handle at the side of the chair the mechanism lifted her body up so that her arse was now in line with my hard ready cock. Withdrawing the dildo from her arse I moved my head down and begun rimming her, my tongue exploring her anal cavity then sucked hard on her rim pulling the flesh into my mouth and exploring it with my tongue until she was completely saturated and she was moaning loudly with sheer unadulterated pleasure. Standing up I positioned my cock in line with her tiny arse hole which my mouth had left slightly gaping.

"Lisa I am going to fuck you in the arse now and I want you to cum for me. Do you think you will like that Lisa?"

"Oh yes Sir, I love anal sex I am sure I will enjoy you cumming inside me Sir."

I had guessed early on in the evening that she was very anal and her reply was no surprise.

My cock was throbbing as if to remind me of the task in hand and I gently pushed forward allowing that bloated head to penetrate her further. She let out a gasp as the bulging bulbous head brushed her sphincter muscle aside and entered the mysterious dark murky tunnel of her rectum. It was tight and I could feel her sphincter muscles as they gripped around my cock, I was pleased with her narrow entrance as having already cum twice her tightness would help in achieving my goal. I moved my hands to her wonderful tits, playing with the soft mounts of flesh before pinching each protruding nipple tip in turn making her wince with delicious pain that one can only take pleasure in during uninhibited rampant and gratifying sexual intercourse such as this.

My thrusts were slow and long to begin with as I built up pace. I moved a hand to her cunt and used my thumb to stimulate her clit, making a mental note to next time give her the freedom to finger fuck her pussy for me while I fucked her arse. I was now hammering her, my thighs slapping loudly on her bum cheeks each time I rammed my cock all the way inside her tight cavern. Lisa was screaming vocalising her needs, begging me to fuck her harder and faster. My body was wet with the sweat of the exertion and I felt hot as my cock begun to swell in her tight passage as if it was going to split her wide open. Lisa had timed everything perfectly as she let out a scream that she was cumming and I felt the flood of her thick syrupy cum on my thumb. A few further thrusts inside her tight butt and I erupted sending spurt after spurt of my own thick warm cum splashing against the inside walls of her murky tunnel like ocean waves on their journey deep inside her waiting bowels. Her sphincter squeezing my cock in a clamp like grip as if intend on keeping it prisoner deep inside her for ever and squeezing every last drop of my precious seed.

The physical intensity of the moment left me almost completely drained, my new slut was eager to take everything I had to offer her but I knew it would be a while before I was able to give her more. In the meantime I pulled my cock out of her wonderful tight arse hole and moved back to straddle her only too pleased to have her suck my shrivelling spunk dripping dick while I begun to use the dildos on her insatiable fuck holes once again.

I managed to fuck her twice more that night before we went to sleep, with me in the bed and her lying across at my feet. I awoke the next morning with the warm wet sensation of her lips about half way down my pole as she performed slow loving fellatio on my rigid cock, an amazing way to come out of a deep sleep. Lying back on the bed I allowed her to continue gobbling my hard bloated prick faster and deeper until she sucked me to completion and fed herself on my thick sticky and warm morning cum. Lisa was very talented with her mouth and I had a feeling that we were going to have a good and rewarding relationship together. This prompted me to begin thinking of when, how and in which direction I should concentrate on next.