Breaking All the Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol smiled and went up on her toes as she pirouetted in front of him. Her eyes were dry and clear again, in spite of the persistent stinging on her ass. She felt desired and special by the way he was looking at her.

He took her hand. "Come lie on your stomach on the bed. I am going to put some of this lotion on you to cool your burning skin."

Gratefully she stretched out on the bed, trying to keep her skirt down in the process. It was an automatic gesture that she immediately realized was ridiculous. How was he going to rub the lotion on her ass if it was covered by her gown?

She laughed, "Silly me to be worrying about the skirt."

"Very true," he chuckled. "But it's cute, and I like undressing you."

A flick of his hand sent the loose skirt over her waist, leaving her rosy pink mounds exposed and accessible. Her position flat on her stomach made her ass bubble up provocatively, and he took a few moments just to admire her, causing her to shiver in anticipation.

Raising the bottle he dribbled the cool lotion in a line up one cheek and down the other. She sighed and squirmed, feeling relief and acceptance of the fact that she had turned her body over to him. Very gently he began spreading the lotion with his finger tips.

"Ahh.. that's nice," she crooned.

He said nothing but continued administering to her, applying more and more lotion until her ass and upper thighs were thickly covered. The burning sensation she had felt was markedly alleviated as her skin was protected from the air.

"Don't worry about this stuff getting on the sheets," he said. "It's totally washable. Now open your legs for me."

For the first time that evening, during few minutes when he had been applying the lotion, Carol had not been thinking about sex. His command put a quick end to her respite and woke up the butterflies in her stomach. She parted her thighs.

With the same gentle touch his lotion-coated fingers descended into the valley. It did not take long for her juices to begin mixing with the lotion to create a super lubricant.

"Ohhh... keep doing that... yes.. yesssss..."

One hand stayed on her ass, drawing light patterns in the creamy covering, while the other moved lightly over her pussy, occasionally dipping in to part her lips. The feeling was incredible. Her ass began to bounce up and down on the bed.

"OH GODD.. You are going to make me cum again...."

"No I'm not," he said thickly. "It's my turn now. So far tonight has been about me doing things to you, but I don't want a completely passive submissive. I want you to take the initiative sometimes and be creative and imaginative in pleasing me."

He withdrew his hands and sat back. She took a deep breath and rolled over, giving a shimmy to her breasts so that his eyes were drawn to the hard nipples pushing against the cotton of her gown.

Giving him a sexy smile, she licked her lips and spoke in a low tone that was rich in implications, "Yes Sir, I would like to do that. But I'm afraid I don't have as rich an imagination as you."

"Don't worry. I'll help you. Go over to my toy box there in the corner and see what you can find."

Carol rolled off the bed and crossed the room. She bent over the carton, pointing her ass at John and making sure that the baby doll skirt rode up to expose the bottom curves of her cheeks. The way he had applied the lotion had taken away most of the sting, and had transferred her attention to her pussy. She wiggled her ass at him to let him know she was still aroused.

"See anything interesting?"

"Oh my. Where did you get all this stuff?"

"I've been collecting, dreaming of finding a woman like you."

She rummaged around in the carton, her excitement growing. "There must be a dozen different kinds of paddles and whips... plus all these hand cuffs and little boxes full of strange devices. And what is this book full of pictures?"

"Most of those things are for me to use on you, but there are a couple of items we can play with together. Do you see a red, bracelet size box?"

"Yes, here it is."

"Bring that and the photo album and come back to bed."

Chapter 12

John propped himself up on the pillows at the head of the bed and stretched out his legs. His erection strained against his thin pants like the nose of a puppy trapped under a sheet. "Sit there where you can use your hands and mouth to make me happy," he said.

It was an irresistible invitation. She couldn't wait to free and worship that part of him which was giving them both such pleasure. Placing the box and the album on the bed, she sat beside his hips and worked her hand into the opening in his pants to wrap her fingers around his throbbing shaft.

"Not too fast," he laughed. "I'm going to teach you how to do things that will drive me up the wall. Now open the red box."

She smiled and managed to kiss the tip of his cock through his pants before removing her hands and picking up the little box. The lid came off easily, revealing a string of small colored beads. The beads were made of hard plastic, and varied in size from about one quarter to three quarters inches, except at one end where the string terminated in a bead that was twice as large as any of the others. Several inches separated each bead. The whole string was maybe a foot long.

"This does not look like a necklace I would wear to work," she giggled.

"Hardly," he agreed with a smile. "Those are anal stimulation beads. When they are well lubricated and stuffed into your ass they can be slowly withdrawn at just the right moment to produce incredible sensations. They work equally well on women and men."

"Oh my. Have you tried them?"

"One time, and it was fantastic. Unfortunately my partner thought it was dirty and didn't want to keep playing. They have since been thoroughly washed."

Her eyes were sparkling. "You won't have that problem with me," she said.

"I'd better not. But those are for later. First we are going to use my photo album to exercise our imaginations. I want you to pick a picture in the album and describe it to me. Then I want you to tell me what you think happened right before and right after the picture was taken. While you are talking I expect to feel your fingers and mouth on me."

Carol shifted on the bed so that she could open the album and also have easy access to her target. "This is going to be fun," she exclaimed, as she opened the cover. The first picture made her gasp.

"Come on," he snickered. "It's not that bad. Describe it to me."

"It's a picture of a woman with her head and hands in one of those old fashioned stocks. She must have been naughty. Her skirt is very short, and kneeling behind her is a girl. It looks like the girl has pulled the bad woman's panties off, because the panties are hanging on one ankle. An older man is standing beside the kneeling girl, with a thin bamboo rod in his hand."

Lifting her gaze from the picture to John's face she saw in his hot eyes the effect her verbal sketch was having on him. She was getting into the spirit of his little game and licked her lips provocatively. His cock twitched just before she captured it in her hand.

"I have to get this out where I can see it before I tell you what happened after the picture was taken," she purred.

"Ahhh... that feels really good...."

"It looks good enough to eat, or at least lick..."

"Ohh.... OHH..... Quick tell me the story of what happened."

"Well, you see the kneeling girl was the personal assistant of the mayor of the village, and it was her job to help the mayor when he punished those who broke the rules. In the case of women being disciplined it would be unseemly for the mayor, a robust man in his prime, to be the one to remove the woman's panties. Also, it seems that sometimes women being spanked would get sexually excited by the treatment, and the girl was charged with monitoring that condition."

As she was talking, Carol continued to use her finger tips to tease John's cock and balls. He was moaning softly and twisting his hips to urge her on. She paused in her narrative to lean down and take his crown into her mouth.

"Jesus..." he sighed. "Tell me more. You've invented a great background, but for Christ's sake what happened next?"

"Well...... Naturally the girl had to check the naughty woman's pussy before and after the whipping. She did this and found that while the woman's pussy was damp before the man spanked her, it was absolutely gushing afterward. In fact the woman was in such a state that the mayor felt sorry for her and told his assistant to spread the woman's legs and position her for fucking."

"Ahhhh.... You mean the mayor took out his cock and fucked the woman while she was held in the stocks?"

"Yes, and while he did her his assistant went around to the other side and tweaked the woman's nipples through her dress."

"My goodness... Ohhhh..."

"You like my story?"

"Are you kidding? I love your story. You have a knack for this game. Turn the page and tell me about the next picture."

"Okay, but first let me lick some of this juice that is seeping out of your beautiful cock."

"Easy, I can't stand too much more of this."

Carol flicked him with just the tip of her tongue. She wanted to keep him on edge, but not set him off. The pictures and her energized imagination were heating her up as much as him, to the point where she craved release. One more story and then she resolved to climb on him and impale herself on that so ready cock. She didn't think he would mind.

"This next picture shows a fully clothed girl sitting on the edge of a bed. Her hands and upper arms are tied together behind her, and there are straps around her thighs and ankles. She is looking scared and apprehensive. A red bow is pinned to her blouse over her left breast. A tag hanging from the bow reads 'Happy Birthday, John. I'm leaving you my sub for the night. Love, Tracey'"

"I know that picture. There is no such bow and tag."

"Oh but Tracey attached them just after the picture was taken. That's part of what happened next."

"You minx..."

"If you're going to call me names I'm going to have to milk you a little harder."

Using both hands, Carol seized John's cock like it was a baseball bat, leaving just enough of the head sticking out for her to close her lips around. Then she squeezed and shook the rigid stem, dragging the sensitive tip over her tongue.

"AAAWWWW..."

Quickly she let go and swung one leg over his body. He slid into her like a spoon going into custard. "That was a short story," he groaned, pushing upward to meet her bouncing hips.

"I'm going to finish it while I fuck you," she breathed. "I couldn't wait any longer."

He reached for her tits and extracted them from the loose confines of the baby doll nightie. The hard nipples pressed into his palms. "So how... did John enjoy... his birthday... present," he stuttered, trying to hold back his passion.

"He left her tied up and cut off her clothes. Her tits were big and fleshy, perfect buns for encasing his cock. She cried to no avail as he got off rubbing himself between her tits and making her suck him." Carol told the story at the same time she was furiously pumping John's cock in and out of her pussy.

The vision of the man playing with the helpless girl filled John's mind and blotted out everything except for the sensations Carol was giving him. Her body moved up and down on him like he was the piston in her well lubed engine. She felt his legs go rigid as his orgasm started in his toes and erupted through his groin. It was her signal to let herself go and scream out her pleasure with him.

"AARRRGGHHH... OOOHHHHH... YESSSSSSS.. YES... YES..."

She collapsed on top of him and he hugged her tight. "That was fantastic," he sighed.

"But you forgot the beads," she said.

"We have to leave something for tomorrow," he replied, his hands gripping her ass.

Chapter 13

Fully sassified they fell asleep with Carol wrapped in his arms like a fish caught in a net. For her it was the deep, dreamless sleep of a woman whose circuits had been overloaded beyond her capacity to cope.

The sky was just beginning to lighten when her mind finally came alive and the slide show of the memories from six hours ago started flashing through her brain. They had rolled apart during the night, and John was still very much asleep, his breathing heavy and slow.

Like a party-goer who had over indulged the night before, Carol felt pangs of shame and guilt. She could not believe she had allowed herself to be so dominated and humiliated. Without the force of sexual desire clouding her thinking, her image of the kind of woman she was supposed to be seized control of her emotions.

She slipped out of bed and went into the living room to collect her thoughts. Instinctively she knew that if she were in bed with John when he woke up she would be powerless to resist him. With a little pulling and adjusting she managed to get her baby doll nightie more or less back into place. For a long time she stood at the window, her thoughts in turmoil, barely aware of the beauty of the pink streaks that hinted of the coming sun.

It wasn't that she liked John any less for what he had done to her; in fact she had to admit that it had been thrilling. But did she really want to become his permanent submissive? It was just too weird. Maybe she should chalk it up to an interesting life experience and leave now, before he woke up. On the other hand, he did seem genuinely to care for her, and those few moments when her inhibitions had been totally submerged were the most exciting in her life.

Suddenly she felt his arms around her. She had been so deep into her thoughts that she had not heard him approach. Tenderly he pulled her back against him and kissed her cheek. "It was all a bit much, right?" he said softly.

"Yes, it was. I don't think I can do this."

"Why? I am not going to hurt you."

"It's just too.... foreign. It's not me."

"It's not me either, except when the two of us are sharing it. Otherwise it is in the area of forbidden fantasy."

"But you are demanding so much. Last night went way beyond a little sex play. When I tried to stop, you wouldn't let me. You broke me down. It was like you seized control of my soul and took over my mind and body."

"And you got off on it."

She leaned back against him. "Yes.. yes I did. But I can't just give you a blank check. What else might you do to me, or make me do?"

"Nothing that goes against your true nature. I may have to push you into new territory, like I did last night, but I will always be watching your carefully and know when to let up. You have to trust me, let me take care of you."

His words and arms reassured her, but she still hesitated. "I don't know. I need some space and time to process all this. Let me go home now and we'll see."

John felt a pang in his gut. After the incredible high of living out his fantasies with her, he could not take a chance that she would leave and refuse to see him in the future. Besides it was Saturday morning, and he wanted to play with her all weekend. He turned her around to face him.

"Do you remember how I told you that having some hold over the woman was a part of my fantasy?"

She nodded, not sure where this was going. He looked so serious.

"I was afraid you might have second thoughts, so I did something to gain an additional hold over you, more than just your desire and my commitment to you."

"What do you mean?"

He pulled the small audio recorder from the pocket in his pants. "Every sound that was made last night, every thing you said, every moan of pleasure, it's all recorded in here. If necessary I will use this recording to blackmail you into continuing what we have started. I need you too much to let you go."

"Blackmail?"

"Yes. Your voice will be clearly recognizable. I have your computer address list for all your friends and family. You don't want them to hear you having multiple orgasms and revealing those fantasies that society thinks are so dark."

She gasped. "John, how could you do such a thing? I don't believe you."

"I could, and I would in order to force you to submit. It's that important to me. So you see you have no choice but to go along. If in the end things do not work out between us, I will give you the recording and let you go. In the meantime I am going to use my power over you to break through those last barriers and draw you out. You don't have to agonize over what to do. It has been decided."

"Oh god...."

He plucked the shoulder straps holding up the bodice of her gown and let them drop over her arms. The top fell away leaving her bare down to where the elastic of the high waist cinched the fabric to her body. Her creamy skin gleamed in the morning light.

"The last time you resisted me you suffered painful consequences," he said. "Now barely seven hours later you have done it again. What were you thinking?"

"Ohhh...", she whimpered, "I was just trying to sort it all out. That was back when I thought I still had a choice."

"Tsk, tsk," he said, foundling her breasts and agitating the nipples in his palms. "Now give me your wrists."

Meekly she held out her hands for whatever he wanted to do. Reaching behind one of the heavy curtains he extracted a soft rope that appeared to be part of the mechanism for closing the drapes. A few quick twists and the line was wrapped around her wrists, binding them together. He then seized another hanging cord and pulled, causing her arms to be lifted over her head.

Once again she restrained in a way that made her body totally vulnerable, and once again she felt the heat and wetness build in her pussy. She did not struggle or beg, but looked at him with resignation. The force of his determination had overpowered her and left her at his mercy.

Gently he ran his hands over her body, lingering on her breasts and ass. "Spread your legs," he commanded. She sucked in a deep breath and complied. His fingers began to tease and probe.

"I am going to go easy on you," he said, "provided that you acknowledge once and for all that you belong to me and will do as I say."

"AHHH.." There was no resistance left in her. Her heart rhythm increased as a finger tip brushed her clit. "I give up. I will stop agonizing over whether this right or wrong for me. You can have your way with me, any way you want. Oh god...."

He withdrew and stepped back. "Don't go anywhere," he chuckled. "I'll be right back."

Carol hung on her hands, and swung her body so she could look out the window. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. She was his to with as he wished. Her body pulsed with excitement, anticipating her punishment. Cars were moving in the streets below –people going to work, not aware of the sexual drama being played in the window above them.

He came back brandishing a leather quirt. "I want to introduce you to Mr. Sting. He will be touching you up when you disappoint me, like you did a little while ago. Take note of the little thongs on the end. No place on your body is safe from Mr. Sting."

"I've already surrendered. You don't have to use Mr. Sting to convince me." She dropped her head in a submissive gesture that she hoped would pacify him. The wicked looking whip terrified her.

Smiling he dangled the quirt from one hand, while with the other he placed the digital recorder on the window sill. "I think I will add some more incriminating evidence to the file," he said. "I am going to ask you questions, which you will answer truthfully and fully if you don't want me to turn Mr. Sting loose on your body."

"Yes Sir," she pouted.

"Are you willingly and lovingly giving me your body to do with as I please?"

She looked at the recorder and took a deep breath. "Yes Sir, I am. I hope you will not abuse the power I am giving you by saying this."