Bridging Barriers, Plus One

Story Info
Two black wives share young white stud.
3k words
4.6
99.5k
38

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fonda and Paul were lying naked on Paul's bed, basking in the afterglow of another amazing sex session. Paul lay on his back, his arm around Fonda. Fonda's head was on his shoulder, her ebony leg draped over Paul's ivory leg. She was running her brown hand slowly over Paul's muscular, tanned chest, enjoying the contrast. Paul was running his fingers through Fonda's hair. With lust satisfied, they were discovering each other as people.

"Paul, honey, could I ask you something?"

"Anything," Paul replied.

"I know that most men fantasize about fucking more than one woman at a time. Do you?" Fonda asked.

Paul laughed softly and said, "Yeah, I do. Why do you ask?"

Fonda brushed her fingertip over Paul's nipple and said, "Well baby, you might as well know that I like sex with women, too. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Not if it's leading to what I hope it is."

Fonda laughed, rolled on top of Paul, and then sat upright so that she was straddling Paul's waist. She looked into his blue eyes and grinned.

"I have an old friend named Denise, who's also bi. She's also married, but sometimes we get horny and do each other. We tell each other everything and when I told her about you and me, she got real excited. Then, when I floated the idea of a threesome, she loved it. Would you like to do me and a friend of mine?"

"Probably," Paul said. "What does your friend look like?"

"She's a beautiful black woman... about a year younger than me. She got a great body... skin's a little darker than mine... short hair. Hey, I got a picture of her in my wallet."

Fonda climbed off Paul and went to retrieve the photo. She was back in a minute with the wallet. Then, she located the small photo and gave it to Paul. He studied the face in the photo for a few seconds.

"She's a knockout, like you," Paul said with a smile. "Fucking the two of you at once would be a dream come true!"

Fonda took back the wallet and smiled. She said. "I told ya."

Then, Fonda once again climbed on top of Paul. Grinning, she hung her lovely brown breasts over Paul's face.

"Momma needs her titties licked some more."

Paul was glad to oblige.

Later that evening, Fonda phoned Denise to tell her that the threesome was on. Denise was excited and wanted to schedule it asap. She hadn't had sex with a white man in twenty years, and Paul sounded like the perfect white stud. Because Denise and Fonda had each other as an alibi, their husbands wouldn't question their whereabouts.

Under the guise of shopping together, Fonda picked up Denise at 12:30PM that Saturday. They were both wearing shorts and casual tops. They waved goodbye to Denise's husband and headed for their rendezvous with Paul. On the drive to Paul's apartment, they giggled like nervous schoolgirls as each described what type of underwear they were wearing. Denise squirmed in the car's bucket seat when Fonda said, "Girl, I can't wait to see the look on your face when that big vanilla dick slides into your pussy."

A few minutes later, Fonda was knocking on Paul's door. Paul answered within seconds, as usual.

"Come in ladies," Paul said and motioned them in with a sweep of his hand. They entered and Paul locked the door behind them. Paul was wearing a blue tank-top and cut-off jeans. Paul had learned to close the sliding glass door curtains when Fonda was coming.

"Hey baby," Fonda said to Paul and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Hey Fonda," Paul said and pressed his lips to Fonda's.

Fonda broke the embrace after a moment and said to Denise, "Denise, this is Paul. Paul, this is Denise."

"Nice to meet you," Denise said and extended her hand.

Paul took her hand and replied, "A pleasure to meet you, too."

Fonda set her purse on the end table and said, "Shit, why don't you two just kiss and get to know each other better?"

Paul looked toward Denise. Denise smiled and shrugged, "That's why I'm here."

Like when Paul first met Fonda, he found Denise much more sexy than the photo he'd seen. Her almond shaped eyes were brown and inviting. Her lips were full, but not too much so. As Fonda had said, Denise's skin was a shade darker than Fonda's. Denise wore her hair short and naturally kinky. It looked in no way masculine because her features were so very feminine and beautiful. She was about 5'4", and had a figure nearly as perfect as Fonda's. Her slim waist accentuated her 33B chest. Her ass was as shapely and firm as Fonda's.

Denise wasn't disappointed seeing Paul in the flesh either. He was tall and muscular, but not intimidating. His tousled blonde hair and sea-blue eyes made Denise feel warm and comfortable immediately.

Denise and Paul stepped close to each other. Denise put her arms around Paul's waist, and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. They pressed their lips together like they meant it. When Denise felt Paul's lips open, she opened her mouth to receive his tongue. They tongue-kissed passionately. Denise loved a good kisser and decided that Paul was one of the best. The fact that he was 18 years younger than her and white just made her hotter.

When they stopped for air, Denise said softly, "Oh my!"

Fonda chuckled and said, "Yeah, I think the three of us are gonna have a lot of fun."

Then, Fonda moved close to Denise and said to her, "Let's give Paul a little show." She kissed Denise on the lips, and Denise realized what her friend had in mind. Denise and Fonda wrapped their arms around each other and kissed passionately. Paul watched the two mature black beauties tongue-kiss and felt his cock stiffen. Fonda lifted Denise's shirt up and off, exposing Denise's lacy black bra. Then, Denise returned the favor by removing Fonda's top, revealing Fonda's red satin bra. The women kissed again, pressing their breasts together. Next, Denise moved behind Fonda and quickly unhooked Fonda's bra. The bra slid off and Denise put her hands under Fonda's large, firm tits and displayed them to Paul. He smiled and nodded his approval.

Fonda said with a grin, "Boy's already seen my tits plenty. Bet he'd like to see Denise's though."

Then, Fonda moved behind Denise, unhooked her bra, and slid it off. Paul gazed at Fonda's hands moving over Denise's firm, brown tits. Both women were smiling at him. Using her index finger, Denise motioned for Paul to come closer. Paul stood before Denise, and then she lifted his tank-top up to his armpits. She ran her dark hands over his muscular white torso. Paul pulled the shirt off and dropped it on the growing pile of clothes.

Paul reached his hands behind Fonda's shoulders and pulled himself against both women. He felt Denise's nipples rub against his stomach as he pressed his lips to hers. While Denise and Paul tongue-kissed, Fonda slipped off her shorts and panties. She moved behind Paul and hugged him, squeezing her tits against his back. She reached around his front and began to rub the rapidly growing bulge in his shorts.

"Now, we look like an Oreo," Fonda giggled.

Denise and Paul broke their lip-lock to see what Fonda was talking about. When they noticed the interracial sandwich, they laughed too.

"Paul, honey, " Fonda began, "I told Denise I'd let her have the pleasure of taking off your shorts and since she's dying to see that big white dick of yours... you don't mind do you, baby?"

Paul was already intoxicated with lust and replied, "Take my shorts off, Denise."

Denise smiled at Paul, unhooked the rivet on his shorts, and pulled the zipper down. Then, she hooked her fingers into both Paul's shorts and briefs, and pulled them down together. Paul's hard-on swung out and side to side as he stepped out of his clothes. Denise inhaled sharply and felt herself flush with excitement, when she gazed at the long, stiff vanilla cock.

"Oh my god! You really are a big boy, just like Fonda said!"

Fonda laughed and said, "Girl, ain't that the nicest dick you ever seen? And it even gets a bigger than that."

"It's gorgeous," Denise half-whispered. "Can I touch it?"

Paul smiled and said, "Rub it good, beautiful."

Denise curled the fingers of her right hand around the base of the shaft, and her left hand around the upper portion of the hard-on. The swollen, pinkish head still was uncovered. She felt the cock throb with her touch. Denise looked at her dark fingers encircling the ivory rod and was further turned on by the contrast. It had been twenty years since she'd fucked a white man, and was rediscovering the interracial excitement.

Fonda stepped closer and joined in the fondling of Paul's hard-on. Paul moaned and began to breathe more rapidly as he watched four dark hands stroke, massage, and rub his cock and balls. Fonda and Denise smiled at each other, knowing the great pleasure they were giving the young white man.

"Let's go into the bedroom," Fonda said and began to lead Paul by gently pulling his hard-on. Paul and Denise followed Fonda into the bedroom.

Fonda led Paul over to the bed and said, "Sit sweety."

Paul sat on the edge of the bed. Fonda knelt beside him and Denise followed Fonda's lead.

Fonda said to Denise, "You can have first licks."

Kneeling between Paul's legs, Denise grasped the ivory boner and ran her thumb over the head. Feeling some pre-cum at the tip, she smiled at Paul, and then rubbed the tip of his cock against one of her dark chocolate nipples. Paul returned her smile, enjoying the visual. Next, Denise slid her full lips over the cock's head and down the shaft, taking it deep into her mouth. Paul moaned and ran his fingers over Denise's short hair.

"Suck it, girl," Fonda encouraged. "Suck that big white cock!"

Denise slid Paul's cock in and out of her mouth rapidly. Then, she switched to licking the entire length.

She pointed the vanilla erection at Fonda and asked, "Want some?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Fonda said with a smile. While Denise held Paul's cock, both women licked the ivory shaft, the head, and his balls. Next, the women took turns sucking and stroking Paul's ivory rod. Paul leaned back on his elbows, watching in absolute ecstasy. In a coordinated effort, Fonda put her lips on one side of Paul's dick and Denise put her lips on the other side. The Afro beauties then began to slide their lips together up and down the white behemoth. Paul tried his best to maintain control, but the double blow-job was too intense.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned. Then, Denise deliberately took the hard-on into her mouth and felt the first warm spurt hit her tongue. She pulled the boner out and passed it to Fonda. The next spurt caught Fonda square on the face. Fonda aimed the ivory hard-on at her breasts and stroked it until her nipples both had white spunk on them. Paul shuddered as the black women licked his dick clean.

After a brief clean-up, Paul said to Denise, "It's my turn to lick you. Is that okay?"

"Oh yeah, baby. I'd like that," Denise purred. "Where do you want me?"

"On the bed."

Denise laid on her back and Paul climbed up next to her. He kissed Denise and ran his fingers over her hair. Then, he kissed his way down her neck and across her chest. Paul ran his tongue over Denise's dark brown nipple, sending shivers through her body. Fonda climbed on the bed on Denise's other side. She began to lick Denise's other nipple. After making Denise's nipples erect, Paul began to kiss and lick his way down Denise's firm stomach, down her abdomen, arriving at her pubic triangle. Her bush was much like Fonda's, a neatly trimmed dense triangle of black curly pubes. He paused to savor the sight and smiled. Then, he stuck his tongue out, looked Denise in the eyes, and ran his tongue up and down her dark chocolate lips. Denise gasped with pleasure. She ran her fingers through Paul's blonde hair and drank in the sight of what the young white man was doing to her. Denise's juices really began to flow as Paul's tongue flicked her clit.

Following Paul's lead, Fonda kissed and licked her way down to Denise's wet muff.

"Want some help?" Fonda whispered.

Paul smiled and said, "I don't think Denise will object."

Paul began run his tongue over Denise's inner thigh, leaving her pussy for Fonda, who licked it eagerly. Then, Fonda moved her head so that Paul could join her in licking Denise's wet box. Their two tongues moved over Denise's clit, into her snatch, and tongue-kissed each other. When Paul slid two long white fingers into her pussy, Denise moaned loudly and propped herself up on her elbows for a better view. She gazed at the handsome blonde man and her beautiful black friend who were simultaneously licking her pussy. The memory of that sight would make her hot for years to come.

Denise slid her fingers into Paul's hair and began to thrust her wet muff against his face, moaning, "Ohhh yeah! Lick that black pussy! Lick it hard!"

Fonda knew that her friend was about to cum and enjoyed watching her grind her chocolate muff against Paul's handsome white face. Denise shuddered, cried out, and her spasms began to subside. She lay on the bed, breathing hard. Paul's face glistened with Denise's juices.

Paul turned to Fonda and said, "Now I wanna eat your pussy."

"Where do you want me?" Fonda asked.

"Kneel over my face," Paul said.

Paul laid on his back and Fonda put her knees on either side of his head. She lowered her muff to his eager tongue. She sighed as his tongue ran the length of her pussy. Denise moved to better view what Fonda and Paul were doing.

"Baby can't get enough of that chocolate mousse," Denise said, grinning at Fonda.

"And he eats it better than any man I was ever with," Fonda panted, while Paul licked her clit.

"Look," Denise said, "Our white stud is already hard again."

Fonda glanced over her shoulder to see Denise fondling Paul's stiff dick. Once again, Denise slid the vanilla hard-on in and out of her mouth. In no time, Denise had the ivory shaft a throbbing ten plus inches. Next, she held Paul's cock straight up and lowered her pussy onto it. She moaned as she felt it fill her. Fonda continued to slide her wet muff against Paul's mouth and nose. Paul was in heaven as he simultaneously satisfied one black woman with his cock, and another with his skilled tongue.

After a few minutes, Fonda suggested, "Hey Neesie, how 'bout if we switch for a little? I'd like some of that big white dick too."

"Sure, sista," Denise said, as she lifted herself off Paul's rod.

Denise moved to the side and Fonda took her place riding the ivory shaft. Denise turned so that she was facing Fonda, and then lowered her chocolate pussy onto Paul's tongue. From that position, Denise leaned toward Fonda and began to lick Fonda's erect nipples. The women continued to trade positions, sharing Paul's hard-on and tongue, and licking each other's nipples. Intoxicated with lust, they moaned, and voiced encouragement, and giggled. Fonda soon climaxed again and lifted herself from Paul's boner.

"Neesie, you gotta try doggie-style with Paul. He gets it in sooo deep, " Fonda said grinning.

"Oh yeah, I'd like that," Denise panted.

"Paul, fuck Denise doggie-stlye," Fonda suggested.

"Be my pleasure," Paul gasped.

Denise positioned herself on all fours and Paul moved behind her. He rubbed the head of his erection against her lips and then slowly entered Denise's tight, wet pussy.

"Aaahhhh, fuck yeah!" Denise moaned.

Paul began to slide his vanilla joystick slowly in and out of Denise's dripping wet muff.

Denise looked at Fonda and said, "Let me eat your pussy."

Fonda grinned and said, "Why, you naughty old black slut."

Denise laughed and said, "That's me, baby! Come here and spread 'em!"

Fonda laid on her back in front of Denise, legs spread. Then, Denise lowered her head and began to lick her friend's clit. Fonda moaned and put her hands on Denise's head. Watching Denise eat Fonda turned Paul on even more, and the speed of his thrusts increased. Denise had never been penetrated so deeply before. She was thrusting back as Paul was thrusting forward, and furiously licking Fonda's pussy.

"Fuck that hot black pussy!" Fonda shouted at Paul.

A moment later, Fonda shuddered and came once again.

In time with Paul's thrusts, Denise was whimpering, "Fuck - slut - fuck - slut." Finally she cried out, her body spasmed, and she experienced the most powerful orgasm of her life.

Sensing that he was losing control, Paul panted, "Fonda, finish me off."

Fonda moved quickly to Paul's side. Paul pulled out and Fonda wrapped her dark fingers around the ivory tool. With a few hard strokes, Paul shot warm cum over Denise's ass and back. Fonda laughed with delight and then took Paul's cock into her mouth. Paul shuddered as Fonda sucked and stroked his dick until his orgasm was over. Denise had collapsed on the bed, her firm brown ass was striped with white cum.

Paul retrieved a wash cloth and towel, and then they all helped each other clean up. A few minutes later, Paul was lying on his bed with a beautiful, mature black woman on either side. They had their heads on his broad shoulders, his arms around them. They were slowly running their dark hands over his torso. Each member of the threesome would treasure the memory of this day as long as they lived.