Britney Spears: Britney Makes A Friend 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sensing his arousal level, Britney backed her head off his rod, stood, and stated, "oh no you don't, I want your seed in my pussy. She summoned her friends Jerome and Levi, who reluctantly gave up their seats next to Mariah, and they stood on either side of Britney. She raised her arms out to her sides and put them around the thick necks of Jerome and Levi, saying, "just like in the show, remember." They had seen her "Toxic" show enough times to know, as they extended their arms and she threw her legs up over them as they held her up off the floor and presented her to Brian. With the two burly black men on either side of her, she was now virtually spread eagle, with each one holding an arm and a leg. They spread her legs even farther, causing her puffy pussy lips to separate, exposing her wet, pink slit.

She spoke to her friends, "thank y'all," and to Brian, "I want you inside me lover." Not needing any further encouragement, and surprisingly not the least bit self-conscious, Brian stepped forward with his hard-on in his hand and aimed the crown at her shimmering opening. As he wedged his head between her slit, Jerome and Levi lunged her spread body forward immediately impaling her on Brian's cock. She sang out, "oh shit that feels good, lover...now fuck me baby, fuck me one more time." As they held her in place, Brian began to pump his hips back and forth, driving his hard cock in and out of Britney's juicy cunt. "Oh yeah, fuck me lover...fuck me good," she urged as he slid in and out of her hole. With the way they held her body, Brian could freely watch her magnificent tits bounce up and down on her lightly freckled chest. Brian loved the way her hot pussy gripped and sucked at his cock as he drove it all the way into her. Britney's pussy was so wet that there were drops of fluid on the floor beneath her.

Duval and Mo had reached behind themselves, unzipped their half-tunics and let them fall to the floor revealing that they were wearing the tiniest of thongs. It was obvious from the bulges they were incredibly well endowed. Mariah, giving in to her arousal and needs, reached out and caressed their packages, then tugged at the side snaps until the thongs came off in her hands. Two of the most gigantic cocks she had ever seen were released and they drew her like magnets. Mariah wrapped her delicate fingers around them, not even coming close to encircling them, and began to stroke them to full erection. They grew to almost a full foot in length and looked like tree trunks extending from their groins. Her eyes were glazed over; a combination of the champagne and lust: it had been many months since Nick had moved out and even longer since she had sex. Mariah leaned forward on the sofa and licked the crown of Duval's member, then switched to the much larger head of Mo's. She was certain that she would not be able to get the mushroom crown of Mo's pole into her mouth, but that wasn't what she craved now anyway.

Brian glanced to the side and saw Mariah stand in front of Mo and Duval, release their rods, reach behind her to unclasp her shell-bra, and let it drop onto the cushion behind her.

Her tits were enormous, resembling giant water-balloons on her chest as they hung there. She reached up and cupped them, shaking them and making them jiggle...they seemed to have a life of their own. Her areola were the size of half-dollars and dark brown in color, surrounding hard nipples the size of gumdrops. Her tits were absolutely incredible; exactly what you would expect from Mariah. Putting her hands on her waist, she tugged the top of the mermaid costume down over her wide hips and it gathered around her dainty feet leaving her totally naked. She had left a thin landing-strip of pubic hair just above her bald slit and dyed it a bright red to match her head.

Brian thought she was absolutely gorgeous, although a different beauty from Britney. Britney's body was that of a toned dancer: she had become obsessed with eliminating body fat after her last concert tour when a thoughtless critic had called her "chubby and out of shape." Mariah's body was more of a classic pin-up, or that of a masterful Botticelli painting; an artist he had read about in his "Art Appreciation" class at college. Her body was more curvaceous and rounded...her ass and hips more prominent. Both totally beautiful and desirable he thought as he watched Mo and Duval begin to run their huge hands all over her smooth skin. They caressed her back, shoulders, and ass cheeks before running their hands between her legs and juggling her ample breasts. They each took a nipple between their teeth and gently nibbled as Mariah's knees began to buckle.

Mariah knew what she needed as she beckoned Mo to sit on the sofa while she faced and straddled him while sitting on his lap, trapping his log between their stomachs. Wasting no time on preliminaries, she stood, her legs wide on either side of his and reached down to grasp her incredibly long cunt lips and spread them. Mo aimed his log between her fleshy flaps and nudged his head into her dripping slit. As his huge crown spread her lips apart Mariah slowly lowered her naked body until the bulbous head slipped inside her opening, then continued to impale herself until about half of his impressive prick was inside her. Her cunt was being stretched further than any cock had ever done before when Mo grasped her tiny waist and forced her downward completely jamming his monster cock up into her pussy. Her luxurious mane draped down her bare back as she threw her head back and spontaneously burst into the chorus of "Always Be My Baby." She just sat on Mo's lap grinding her wonderful ass down onto his thighs as she savored the feeling of being completely filled with hard cock.

"Oh my God," she breathed as she looked around the room, suddenly remembering she was not alone. Mariah was not used to an audience when she was having sex and had developed a distrust for everyone.

She was reassured when Britney paused mid-bounce and remarked, "not bad, right...was Nick hung like that?"

Mariah laughed and held up her thumb and forefinger about four inches apart and mouthed, "cocktail weenie," and then planted her knees firmly on the sofa cushion and began to raise herself up off Mo's pole and drop back down again...effectively fucking herself. "Oh that's fucking nice," she remarked when Mo, with his feet anchored on the floor, began to drive his enormous cock up into her, meeting her strokes and stretching her cunt with every thrust.

Brian continued to thrust his hips forward, driving his cock into the love-of-his-life's pussy, as they worked up a white froth around her plump mound. They both looked down between her legs and watched as her lips gripped his prick and extended outward on the withdrawal, and then were pushed back into her when he thrust forward. He began to fondle and knead her perfect tits, trapping and pinching her aroused nipples between his fingers. Brian loved this woman and now wanted to empty his seed inside her while feeling her heart beating, so he extended his arms and she knew immediately what he wanted. In one swift motion she released her arms from around Jerome and Levi's necks and threw them around Brian's, pulling him close. The two muscular bouncers gently wrapped her legs around Brian's waist and then let go so she could lock her ankles in place behind him. They kissed passionately as Brian pumped his meat up into her sopping wet hole. He grasped her round cheeks in his palms and squeezed as he neared his climax.

When Britney felt his muscles tense and beg for release, she used the muscles of her vagina walls to squeeze his cock even tighter as it began to twitch and jerk inside her. Brian's eyes rolled as he pumped into her, spurting his hot seed deep into her belly. His cum was so incredibly hot that Britney joined him in orgasm, her pussy beginning to spasm around him as they ground their pelvises together. Brian began to lose his balance with her in his arms and backed up so that he fell backwards onto the other sofa, Britney landing hard on his lap driving his cock even deeper inside her pussy. "Oh lover, you feel so good inside me," Britney smiled and again smothered his lips with hers.

In the middle of impaling herself on Mo's huge cock, Mariah saw Duval standing behind her and breathlessly remarked, "come here my little lamb, I don't want you to feel neglected." She leaned forward against Mo's barrel chest, reached her hands behind her, and spread her ample ass cheeks wide apart. Duval's eyes grew as wide as a child's on Christmas morning as he grasped his pole, stepped up behind Mariah, and poised his crown at the entrance to her rear tunnel. Reaching between her legs, he gathered some of the fluids that had leaked out of her cunt and spread them around the tip of his cock, then began to push forward against her sphincter ring. Her ass hole was so tight he had to use a corkscrew motion to gain entrance. With Mariah gritting her teeth, Duval's cock-head finally broke through her muscle ring into her ass. Duval did not pause, but grabbed her jiggly cheeks, spread them as wide as he could, and forcefully stuffed the entire twelve inches of his enormous cock deep into her ass hole.

Duval and Mo could feel the undersides of their logs rubbing against each other separated by a thin membrane. When they began to withdraw from her holes, the friction against her walls was indescribable and Mariah screamed, "holy fucking shit." She braced herself by putting her hands behind Mo and grabbing the back of the sofa as they began to pummel her stretching holes. Mariah was being double-penetrated by two feet of huge, black cock as they thrust in and out of her. Her huge tits were flopping around uncontrollably, slapping against her and Mo. As they thrust into her simultaneously, even her screams sounded like a melody, "oh shit...fuck me...jam those fucking cocks into me."

They began to fuck her faster, her ass cheeks jiggling and bouncing to their rhythm; her holes being stretched wider than ever before.

Suddenly she felt delirious from the dual sensation and her body began to spasm as her orgasm tool control of her entire body. Mariah began to twitch and shudder, sandwiched between the two immense cocks. The muscles lining her holes contracted and expanded; gripping their cocks, squeezing and milking them. Duval and Mo began to flood her holes with their jism, attempting to drain their balls inside the iconic beauty. They pumped every drop of their cum into her holes, enjoying every second of being inside her.

Mariah collapsed on top of Mo and Duval allowed his shrinking log to slide out of her ass before slumping on the sofa beside them. Duval's wilting cock lay on his leg like an anaconda as his creamy white deposit began to drool out of Mariah's still spread ass hole. Mariah climbed off Mo's lap, his shriveling log slipping out of her stretched out cunt, and sat on the sofa between them with her legs spread wide. You could see far up into her pussy, which was still wide open and bright pink.

Britney wiggled on Brian's lap, his still hard cock impaling her and thought, "I'm going to need to get these sofa cushions cleaned ". She spoke softly into his ear, "that was wonderful lover, but I think Jerome and Levi deserve a reward for their assistance; and I think you would enjoy fucking the other diva in the room." She laughed when she said it because she was aware that was the way the public referred to them. Brian agreed that her former security team deserved some reward for their stoic support, and he had to admit that he would really like to feel Mariah Carey's body. "Remember lover," Britney assured him, "sex is just sex; but you are my love." She raised up until Brian's cock slid out of her dripping pussy, stood naked in front of the sofa, and crooked her index finger at Jerome and Levi, indicating for them to approach her. When they did, she reached out, grabbed both their crotches through the supple leather and ordered, "now let's get you naked...all those months on tour and I always wondered what you were hiding inside your pants."

They wasted no time sliding their "skirts" and thongs down over their hips, revealing that they also possessed absolutely gigantic penises. Their cocks were every bit as large as Mo and Duval's, at least a foot in length. It appeared that they had elephant's trunks hanging between their legs, which Britney proceeded to firmly grasp in her dainty hands. Immediately the two giant poles began to grow thicker, spreading her fingers. Jerome's crown was almost the size of a ripe orange as it flared out the end of Britney's fist. Brian loved his superstar, but he had to admit to himself that he was actually looking forward to watching one of those monsters stretch her open. She pulled them by their pricks over to the sofa where she sat down and began to lick the tip of Jerome's head. It was an impossibility to get her lips around his "orange," but she was determined to lick and suck the slit and the drops of pre-cum from his massive crown.

Not to be ignored, Levi lay his incredible snake between her perfect tits and began to slide it up and down in a sawing motion. The contrast of his dark ebony cock against her creamy white skin was totally sensuous, as he thrust up and down in her cleavage, his dark purple head stabbing her chin. Britney employed her extended tongue to keep Jerome's log from flopping down, and used her hands to push her soft tits together, creating a tunnel for Levi to fuck. He reached out and pinched her jellybean nipples as he fucked her marvelous tits. As Jerome just lay his log on her shoulder, she began to lick Levi's head on the upstroke, his big black cock resembling a huge snake slithering between her tits. A long white string of his pre-cum connected his slit to her lips and she hungrily slurped it into her mouth like a strand of spaghetti.

Releasing her tits, she grasped Jerome's tool in one hand and used her other hand to manipulate Levi's ass. Opening her ruby lips, she tried to suck Jerome's massive tool, but settled for putting her lips around just the huge head. As Levi continued to slide his snake between her perfect tits, she gently inserted a finger in his ass hole and suddenly great gobs of white cum shot out his cock, coating her chin and jiggling tits. Seeing his friend spray her angelic face, Jerome also began to ejaculate in her face. Britney managed to swallow and lick most of Jerome's sperm off her lips and chin and then noticing that their cocks were still rock hard, she winked at Brian, who was now sitting cross-legged on the floor and stated, "enough foreplay boys, I need a big hard cock inside me."

Jerome sat on the white sofa, his black skin in direct contrast, and held his penis straight up. With his oversized crown waving back and forth, his prick resembled a flag-pole between his legs. Without hesitating, Britney backed up to him and straddled his thighs. She used her fingers to spread her puffy lips wide apart, rubbed her plump dripping wet mound back and forth over his tip, and then lowered herself until it began to wedge into her slit. Brian would have bet that there was no way that orange sized head was going to fit inside her pussy, but he was proven wrong when she groaned as it popped past her mound and into her cunt. It was an incredible sight: her legs spread wide, and her pale shinned naked body sitting on top of a black pole. Britney turned around to look at Jerome as she very slowly began to lower her body onto his gigantic hard-on. Inch by inch her juicy pussy swallowed his massive cock until she was finally sitting on his lap, totally impaled. "Oh my God that's huge," she moaned as she leaned back against Jerome's shaved chest, "of all those times you watched me half-naked on stage, how many times did you fantasize about having your hard cock inside me?"

Jerome just smiled and began to buck hip hips upward, driving his giant tool farther up into her belly. Britney raised herself up on her tip-toes and began to do leg squats, helping him fuck her as she groaned, "oh that's nice. On the out-stroke, his cock glistened with her juices and a distinct squishing sound could be clearly heard. His huge hands covered her breasts as he kneaded them roughly, pinching her pink jellybean nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Watching her impale herself on Jerome's massive cock, seeing it disappear up into her tiny body was the most erotic sight anyone in the room had ever seen. Levi stepped in between her legs begging for attention and she stopped squatting and just sat on Jerome's lap looking puzzled. Suddenly one of her wide "totally Britney" smiles appeared on her face and she leaned back against Jerome's chest, purposefully dropped her hands to her crotch, and wedged her tiny fingers between her plump cunt lips and Jerome's cock.

The contrast between her pale fingers, his pitch black penis, her rosy lips and the bright red polish on her fingernails was startling and incredibly sexy as she began to pull her pussy lips farther apart. Holding his thick black pole in his hand, Levi looked at her questioningly, and she confirmed her intent by saying, "go ahead...I want you both in my pussy." Everyone in the room was staring at Britney's crotch (nothing new to her) as Levi nestled his wide body between her legs, straddling Jerome's, and placed his purple head against the top of her slit, the underside of his cock against the underside of Jerome's. He reached down under Jerome and captured some of the fluids seeping out of her hole, spread them all around his crown and then began to push his body forward, his cock-head attempting to break through her opening. Britney had closed her eyes and you could tell she was gritting her teeth as she kept trying to pull her cunt lips farther apart to permit Levi access to her birth canal.

If you had asked anyone in the room, they would have said that there was no way both of those monster cocks would fit inside her petite pussy at the same time, but they would have been underestimating how much both Britney and Levi wanted it to happen. It seemed impossible, as his cock wasn't even coming close to gaining entrance to her "promised land," but Levi had spent countless nights watching her nearly naked body gyrate on stage, fantasizing about fucking her, and he wasn't going to be denied this opportunity. "It's now or never," Levi told himself, and he announced to Britney, "here it comes," as he lunged his huge body forward. Her cunt lips stretched to the ripping point as Levi's monstrous cock broke through her opening and his momentum buried it "balls-deep" into her obscenely stretched pussy.

"Holy fucking shit," Britney screeched as Levi leaned over them and braced his hands on the back of the sofa for support. Brian thought it looked like she was giving birth to a black baby as her cunt lips stretched impossibly wide around their gigantic cocks. They just paused motionless, almost like they were assessing to make sure she hadn't been injured, and then Levi and Jerome began to ever-so-slowly inch their invading logs out of Britney's stretching cunt. Her nude body was trapped between them; the trio resembling an "Oreo" cookie, her wonderful tits flattened against Levi's chest. When they had withdrawn nearly all the way, they simultaneously started to slide back into her soaking pussy until they were both completely inside her, their balls nudging against her groin. Britney finally opened her eyes and there was a glazed look on them as she just lay against Jerome and enjoyed the feeling of being utterly and completely filled with hard cock.

Levi and Jerome repeated this agonizingly slow method for several strokes and it felt to Britney like she was being fucked by the cock of an actual giant, their poles acting as one gigantic rod. Her cunt was now the center of her universe, and nothing else existed except it and the cocks stretching it. She could actually feel the walls of her pussy expand as they entered her and proceeded further into her tunnel. The sensation was exquisite as they scraped against every nerve inside her vagina, their huge cocks actually pulling her G-spot down so that they were sliding against it on every stroke. It was like she was in a bubble, as the only thing on her mind, was being fucked.