Brodie's Bar

Story Info
Haven wants Damien.
1.1k words
3.77
24.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haven had been at Brodie's Bar for about a half hour watching the men trickle in slowly, waiting for him. His name was Damien and he worked in the same building as her. She saw him often in passing and they had said hi once or twice, but she could never get more than that out of him. He was gorgeous with jet black hair, and piercing gray eyes that could peer into your soul. He stood about 6 feet tall and had a very muscular frame. Damien was the star of many of Haven's wicked dreams, and she was about to make her dreams come to life.

She had left work early to get ready, as she would never pull this off in her business attire. Her long blonde hair which was normally up in a bun was flowing down her back, and her lips were painted dark red. She wore a short black leather skirt that hugged her hips and a black and red lace corset. Black thigh high stockings caressed her long legs and 4 inch black heels that screamed, "Fuck me."

She had just started on her second rum and coke when she finally saw him enter through the door. Her breath caught at the sight of him. She watched as he took a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. She gave him a few minutes to get settled, downed the rest of her rum and coke and then stood up. She was feeling a little buzzed which was boosting her confidence. It was now or never, she decided.

She walked over and sat on the bar stool beside him, crossing her legs so her skirt rose up her thigh showing the lace on her stockings. She was so close to him she could smell his cologne which was intoxicating. She watched him bring the beer bottle up to his lips and take a drink mesmerized by the movement his throat as he swallowed down the cold liquid.

"Hey there," she said to him flashing him a seductive smile.

He turned to her, looking her up and down and then looked into her eyes and replied, "Save it honey, I am not looking for a date."

Haven was taken aback by his response and that is not how things had played out in her mind. She glared back at him and said, "I was just looking to talk."

The corner of his mouth lifted into a smirk as he whispered, "Yeah right."

Haven hopped off the stool looked him in the eye and yelled, "You are an asshole!" and then turned away from him, her hips swaying side to side as she walked to the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror and saw the tears welling up in her blue eyes, and quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe them away. "Fuck him," she said to herself. She decided this had been doomed from the start, a guy like Damien would never notice someone like her even as dressed up as she was. She decided it was best to go home, back to her boring life and forget about him. She started to turn around when the lights suddenly went out making it impossible to see.

"Someone is still in here," she called out. Her hands reached out in front of her searching for the wall but they found nothing. She heard movement behind her and before she could scream a hand covered her mouth. Fear swept over her as she felt his breath against her ear. As she breathed in deep she smelled his cologne. Her heart fluttered as she realized that Damien was the one pressed against her. His lips brushed against her neck as he placed light kisses on her skin. Her body relaxed against him as he kissed and nibbled on her ear. She moaned as his hand caressed the inside of her thigh slowly moving upwards until his knuckles brushed against her bare pussy.

"You are a naughty girl Haven," he whispered in her ear.

He kissed her neck again sucking her soft skin into his mouth, branding her his as his hand continued to massage her thigh. Her hips moved against him wanting his hand to move higher, to touch her in all the places she had dreamt about.

"Please," she whimpered.

She knew he wanted her, she could feel his growing cock against her ass. She arched her back pushing her ass back closer against him and heard him groan. He spun her around and his lips found hers. His tongue traced her lips enticing her to let him explore her. She wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her body against him as her mouth opened for him. His tongue swept in gently to her warm inviting mouth. She moaned as his tongue teased her and played with hers driving her insane with desire. He held her close to him as his mouth explored hers, she could feel his large cock as he pressed his pelvis into hers. Her body was on fire just from the pleasure his mouth was creating. He pulled his mouth from hers kissing the corner of it, then her cheek and down to her neck.

His hand moved to her chest sliding his fingers beneath the corset finding her erect nipple. He rolled it between his fingers and pulled on it while his mouth continued kissing her neck. Her moans became louder as her body felt pleasure beyond her imagination. She was wet with arousal and could feel her orgasm start to peak from just the touch of his mouth and fingers. Damien felt her breathing becoming more labored and knew she was close. It turned him on to have her squirming from just his kisses.

He took her mouth again this time hard and demanding, his mouth consumed hers while his fingers pulled and pinched her nipple. He felt her body begin to shiver as her orgasm consumed her. Her cries were drowned out by his mouth as he continued to devour it. His hand went to her thigh and he could feel the proof of her pleasure running down her. He felt her collapse against him, her orgasm draining her. He kissed her forehead and picked her up. Her arms wrapped around him, her head lying against his chest. He opened the bathroom door and walked out into the crowded bar with her cuddled up in his arms.

"Is she okay?" the bartender asked with great concern.

Damien replied, "Yeah she just had one to many. I will make sure she gets home safely." He walked her to his truck, laying her on the passenger side and shut the door. He climbed up into the driver seat as she started to sit up, sliding next to him.

"Where are we going?" she asked softly.

"I'm taking you home baby," he said as he started the truck and pulled out of the parking lot.