Brown Bagging It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack however didn't seem to be having the same distraction problem I'd been having. Then again, the only thing he'd really been looking at, and playing with, had been those beautiful pink tipped tits of hers too.

"I'm...almost...there," he managed.

Quick as a bunny, our mysterious lady uncoupled from us both, nearly sending me into a cartwheel backwards off the bed as she just as quickly un-cunted him and slid down his legs where she now proceeded to jackhammer his prick with her hand. "On my face baby!" She coaxed him over and over again. "Shoot it all over my face!" Mesmerized, all I could do was stand there and watch as he did.

"Here it comes!" he informed her two seconds later, then groaned loudly as the first hot streamer of white sticky spunk flew from the tip of his prick, splashing in force against the bag with a sound that I was unfamiliar with in hearing whenever I'd climaxed before.

"Splat...splat...splat," and then "splat" once again as she jacked him off against the sack on her face. I watched the material streaking, absorbing some of his spunk almost immediately, though additional wet lines quickly appeared as a lot of his semen still ran down the side of the bag, stopping briefly at the bottom edge before dropping off to land with a much nicer landing zone against her cute pointed little breasts.

"Now it's your turn," she informed me. "But I have something else special that I want you to do for me," she said with a thickness of voice that told me she was incredibly aroused by whatever it was she was thinking about.

Leaving Jack to recover on his own, she then headed over towards the nightstand giggling to herself as she did. "This one, you do for me, the next one...I do for you," she said in yet again an entirely different accent.

To be honest, I didn't know if there would even be a next one, let alone a first one as this chick definitely had some strange and fairly kinky ideas.

"I have to tell you lady, you're certainly the most interesting woman I've ever met."

She laughed at that, and for a moment there was something about it that seemed vaguely familiar, but she quickly covered it up switching over to what sounded like a Southern Belle when she spoke. "I'm certainly no angel, that's for sure," she giggled once again not at all like she had before.

I almost said something as she suddenly pulled out one of those long skinny paper sacks, sort of like the one's they put your wine bottle's in after you purchase them. I stood there, once again wondering, watching her as she then grabbed the bottle of KY and began pouring it all over my dick.

"Come, stand here in front of me," she asked as she sat down on the edge of the bed. Like a zombie, I moved towards her, sack on head, preparing to put another one on mine. If she had drawn some sort of funny face on it or something, then that would have been it for me, game over. Thank god that she hadn't. But even then I felt stupid as hell watching her bag my stiff prick with it anyway, even more so when she began jerking me off with it, and through it.

And then damn...I realized suddenly, it actually felt good!

She giggled, "Surprised?"

"Yes, I am," I said sheepishly as I stood there letting her stroke my penis with the brown paper sack, weird little crinkling sounds and all. But the bottom line was, it actually had a weird nice little feel to it as she moved the bag up and down against my KY coated shaft.

For some reason, it was at that moment that I glanced towards Jack. He was sitting there looking at me with a bemused expression on his face. "What?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it," I informed him. "As silly as this may sound, and even look, it feels better than what you might think."

After everything we'd been doing, and with her body still wonderfully revealed, I was surprised to sense the approach of my impending orgasm, and told her so.

"Not to come in the bag," she spoke in yet again another foreignish sounding accent, "Wait...you wait," she said suddenly removing the bag she'd been using, and then grabbing yet another one, though this one I could see was open on both ends. Climbing up onto the bed again, she lay down beside Jack who was still curiously staring at the two of us, as I was at them. The bag lady now placed the two open-ended bag around one of her breasts, folding it down until just the very tip of her pink little nipple was protruding through one end of it.

"Now you cum, now you jerk it and squirt it towards me," she specifically stated. "Stand here," patting the bed beside herself. Which I found myself doing, and then proceeded to yank off my cock all the while staring at a very beautiful pink tipped, brown paper sack.

Good old Jack had gotten aroused once again as he sat there unabashedly stroking his dick. "Here use this, for me," she said tossing him another single bag along with the KY. "Then, when you're ready..."

"I know," he told her. "On the face."

I know I was thinking what he must have been thinking. "What face?" but neither one of us said it. I was too close to actually cumming anyway, and informed her I was. As I began pumping out what turned out to be a very nice hard orgasm, I watched streamer after jettisoned streamer of my spunk crash against the side of the bag, and perhaps just a bit of it actually landing atop of that tiny pink tip, though most of it like I said, hit elsewhere.

After that, Jack and I both stood over her while she masturbated herself having first spread a cut, flattened sack over her cunt, though this one had a drawn set of parallel lines, what appeared to be an overly exaggerated clitoris, and a furry patch of pubic hair spread out atop of it all. Through the cut out hole she had made, she inserted the pink stiff vibrating dick into herself and masturbated wildly all the while urging the two of us to squirt on her face. Which we eventually did.

After we had all climaxed, she excused herself telling us to remain until she came back. When she did, she had changed sack faces, this one now had a line of tiny tear drops falling from both eyes, and a downward turned mouth that was more of a pout than a frown.

"I am very sorry to see you go and say good-bye. But you will return again yes?" She asked.

For a moment, I swear she sounded a lot like Pene'lope Cruz, but then again, she'd been sounding like several different women all evening anyway, some of which I thought I recognized, and then didn't. But she did have the same nice looking breasts that Pene'lope had, so that made me wonder.

We finally dressed, left blindfolded and hooded once again until we'd gone a ways, and then allowed to remove our masks once again.

"Weirdest damn thing I've ever experienced," Jack admitted.

"You can say that again."

"Don't think I'll tell anyone else about this though," he added.

"Me neither, no one would believe it anyway."

"Not in a million years."

"Any idea who she really was?"

"Nope," Jack said. "And I was trying to figure it out all evening, but she kept changing her voice or something like that anyway. Never could get a handle on it."

"Ditto, me too." I paused for a moment, and then added. "Think you'll ever go back again?"

"Hell yes!"

"Me too."

#

I think I've got it down to three possible candidates. I've since poured through every Playboy and Penthouse I could get my hands on, not to mention the Internet. Sadly, I finally had to eliminate Pene'lope though, pretty close to the same size and shape, but wrong color of nipple. And I really had kind of hoped it was her too. I distinctly remember a very tiny dark freckle on her right breast, but as I fear with most magazines generally doing a bit of airbrushing on their photos I haven't found a matching breast from any of the three finalists with a dark little freckle on it. I'm gonna keep looking though until I figure it out.

In the meantime, I'm hoping to get invited back, I actually don't mind brown bagging it until I do either.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Something she said that's been bugging me. I still haven't quite put my finger on it yet, but if and when I do, I'll let you know.

12