Bubbling up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something clicked in my mind. This was not Jane. This was Amy, a horny slut, who wanted to get between me and my girl. A scowl hardened on my face, and I fucked her with my anger. I pounded her hard, letting the hate fuel me. I had never fucked Jane like this, had always been loving and gentle with her, but now I fucked Amy hard. She screamed in pleasure. I reached out and muted her with a rough hand, pushing her head onto the bed.

I pulled up every negative image about her I could, every slight, every jab. It wasn't much to go on, but it was enough. But then, god damn those tits bouncing. I flipped her over onto her back, grabbed her hips and fucked her again.

I stared at the wall, trying to channel my anger into my cock. I smacked her still red ass again. She was making too much noise, so I clamped a hand over her mouth. Finally, my balls began to boil. I started to cum, pumping my seed into her. And with it, the last vestiges of my anger.

I collapsed on the bed next to her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I...I..." she stammered, her face red, a huge smile on her face, "I'm fantastic. Thank you, sir."

We paused, shoulder to shoulder, while we caught our breath.

Finally, I willed myself up and went to the master bath for a shower. She was gone when I finished.

12