Buffy's Adventures Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graduation came and went and all of us were beginning to enjoy our final summer before departing for college. Things had returned to some state of normalcy for me. I still entertained Coach Jay in my mind occasionally and still felt the same sexual burnings, but the fires had calmed to a gentle glow rather than the raging bonfire that had consumed me.

That is, until the night that my friends and I did what most 18 year olds do at some point. We drove about 15 miles away to a club that had a reputation for not being too strict about carding everyone. There were about ten of us in the group. Andy and I were still a couple, but we were arguing as was increasingly common. I was on the dance floor with a few of the girls when I saw him. He had seen me first. He looked good, very good, but that wasn't what I noticed first. It was the stare. His eyes were appraising me with the same grin on his face that they had that day on the field. It was as though I had stood up, changed into different clothes and stepped onto that dance floor without his eyes ever leaving me. To describe the look as lustful would not do it justice. It was as though his eyes were hungry and I could feel them nibbling their way up and down my figure.

Several seconds passed before I could move again after spotting him. Slowly, I resumed my dancing while I felt him taking in every move I made. I was wearing a tight white t-shirt that stopped several inches above the top of my skirt. You could make out the lace of my white bra through it. The skirt was what Andy and I had argued about on the way there. It was denim with a frayed hemline that ended much higher on my thighs than he would have liked. He had been outraged that someone might get a peek up it and see the tiny white thong that it barely concealed.

Coach Jay did not seem to object to my choice of clothing at all. My movements on the dance floor went from just having fun with the music to having one purpose....seduction. Only I didn't even feel as though I was choosing to do it. It felt as though his stare was telling me what he wanted to see and I was simply obeying. My hands went from moving carelessly to gliding across my abdomen and around my breasts. I turned my ass toward him and pushed my swaying hips far enough back that I was sure everyone behind me could almost see the soft flesh of my 18 year old ass. I was sure that he got a good look at the quickly moistening crotch of my panties when I turned and danced myself lower to the ground with my legs spread. I could feel my face redden as he smiled and nodded, breaking the trance.

I turned to the other girls and quickly excused myself to the restroom. I didn't need to pee, but had to get off the dance floor before I made a complete fool of myself by someone seeing what I was up to. It was a small club with a hallway leading to the restrooms. I leaned against one of the walls and was trying to steady my breathing when I saw him turn into the hallway. My heart didn't pound a beat as he passed me without saying a word and opened the door to the men's room. He didn't enter the open door, but only looked inside briefly before turning to look at me. It looked like he was about to speak and changed his mind. Instead he closed the few steps between us and held out a hand. Without any thought I reached out and allowed my hand to slip into his.

I still don't know how my legs even worked as he pulled me across the hall and into the open door of the men's room. Since it was a small club the room was only designed for one occupant and he quickly closed and locked the door. I should have been panicking that Andy or one of our other friends would come looking for me, but I wasn't. Hell, I guess I should have had some remorse that I had a boyfriend as I stood in a public restroom with the man of my ultimate lustful fantasies. I didn't feel any of that.

What I did feel was Coach Jay's hands on the bare skin between my t-shirt and the top of my skirt. I had one hand on each of his arms as he lifted me, as though I weighed nothing, and perched me on the counter top. The muscles of his arms felt hard as stone as he hoisted me effortlessly. His confident smile had not faded as he finally spoke.

"I have wanted to fuck you all year."

Those words may not have been eloquent, but I don't think I would have expected poetry under the circumstances in this bar bathroom. I doubt my words would have been any more so if I had been able to speak. Whether I felt the same didn't seem to be a question as he pulled me towards him and began to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around his back and clutched him tightly as his warm soft lips pressed into mine our tongues found each other. His mouth proved as hungry as his eyes had appeared as he alternated playing with my tongue and sucking my lips and nibbling at them.

His arms closed around me so hard that I felt as though he was going to either to pull us into each other or squeeze me in half. His strong hands moved to my lower back and scooped under my ass lifting me again. My entire body was being supported by a hand on each of my asscheeks as our mouths devoured each other. He turned, holding me and took a step forward slamming my back against the wall. I half squealed, half moaned into his mouth as I was suspended as much by the power with which he was pushing me into the wall as by the strength of his hands. What I felt pressing and urgently pushing against the fabric of my thin panties was even harder than his strong arms and chest.

He finally released enough pressure that I released my legs from around his waist and my feet lowered slowly to the ground. He took about half a step back and my hands went immediately to work undoing the buttons of his jeans. My eyes never left his until I had won victory over the buttons and managed to pull down his pants far enough that his cock sprung free.

This may seem silly, but the first thought in my mind was that I wished I had managed to use one of Kelly's moms' toys to know if I could even handle something that size!! It was fucking huge!!! It may have been the perfect culmination of all my fantasies, but it was also really fucking intimidating.

I looked back into his eyes and, for the first time since he gently took my hand in the hallway, felt any sense of power as his eyes closed and he groaned when I wrapped my manicured, painted fingers around his shaft. I immediately began pumping it and started to lower myself to my knees. Andy's is the only dick I had ever had in my mouth and while I would say I had been glad to do it, I could not remember ever truly craving it. I wanted to feel the soft skin and hard shaft of Coach Jay's cock in my mouth so badly that I was salivating.

In retrospect I think it was a symbol of my complete and total submission to my lust for him. I wanted to show him that this 18 year old, good little girl cheerleader was slut enough to go to my knees for him on this public restroom floor.

I didn't get all the way down to my knees when I felt his fingers entwine a handful of my hair and pull me back to my feet. My mind was reeling. I wanted so badly to taste him and I couldn't imagine he didn't want me to. He leaned forward and moved his tongue across my lips and then sucked one between his teeth before he spoke.

"Mmm...trust me sweetie...I do want to enjoy your mouth, and I will, but we don't have time for that right now."

I actually whimpered when he said that as I was afraid that meant our little rendezvous was over and I wasn't sure I could let it end so abruptly and without the satisfaction I needed so badly. He could plainly see the thoughts scrolling across my forehead as he smiled and used that handful of her he still held and turned me around pressing me over the counter. He didn't need to hold me in position and he knew it as he turned loose of me. I felt his hands reach down and raise the hem of my skirt the mere few inches needed to expose my ass. I could not have felt more like a slut as I raised my hands placing them on the mirrored wall in front of me and watched him in it.

He placed one hand on my hip while the other positioned his cockhead at the opening to my tight teenage cunt. He slid the head up and down my slit a few times to moisten it. That was all it took as I was positively dripping wet. As I felt him stop sliding that monster along my wet slit and begin to press forward I was finally able to use my voice....it was like his cock was the key that freed those two words that had been held prisoner....

"Fuck me...."

I still wish I had watched his face as he entered me, but I couldn't. My eyes closed and my fingers tried to claw a grip from the mirror as he slid into me. I was so wet that, even though I felt like my poor pussy was being stretched beyond its limits, he slid all the way inside me with one stroke. He held still for a couple of seconds without moving. All I could think about was how I couldn't believe something was that far inside of me. He was touching parts of me that were still virginal and I didn't even know existed!

"Oh fuck that is tight" he moaned.

I could only manage variations of the same two words.... "Oh god...fuck me....please....please fuck me!"

He didn't make me beg for long before I felt him begin to pull out and this time slide back in more rapidly. He made several pushes that way....pulling out slowly and then plunging back in quickly. The whole time uttering the same thing.... "Holy fuck that feels good....you are so fucking tight...ahhh...shit!"

Those thrusts were powerful, but the slow pull out and slamming back in was still not what I desperately craved.

"Harder....please...please fuck me harder....ohh god....please fuck me!!!"

He finally answered my desperate pleas. His hands slid up my body roughly pushing my t-shirt and bra up over my tits. He didn't knead them or squeeze them, or really even play with them. He simply gripped them for leverage of what he was about to do. His hands used their grip on my firm young tits to pull my body back against him every bit as hard as his hips were thrusting against me.

I came almost instantly when he started pounding me. I would be surprised if, even over the music, the people in the bathroom next door couldn't hear his hips slapping against my ass. My orgasm racked my body like nothing I had ever known. It seemed to go on indefinitely. I don't know if I had one that lasted for several minutes or dozens strung so closely together that I couldn't discern one ending from another starting.

Suddenly I felt his strokes become shorter, but if possible even more intense and I knew he was going to cum. I would have found a way to overpower him if he had even tried to pull that thing out of me. I felt his giant organ swell inside my wet pussy and thought he was going to pull my tits from my chest as I felt the first blast of his cum squirt deep inside my body. He deposited so much cum inside my stretched cunt that even as far as he had blasted it I could feel it began to drip out as he was still fully lodged inside me.

Awareness of our location and amount of time we had been missing returned almost instantly. I was beginning to panic inside a little and wanted desperately to stand up and hurry back out as though getting back right that second might keep us from being discovered. But my legs were not quite working yet. I could hear him pulling up and fastened his pants as I leaned over the counter still letting it support me.

After a few moments I did manage to stand and attempt to make myself appear as though I had not just been savagely fucked. He eventually peeked out of the door making sure the coast was clear for me to leave. I left with a quick kiss and found my way back to my group of friends. As I attempted to enjoy the rest of the night and act as normal as possible I couldn't help be constantly distracted by the juices I kept having to wipe as they ran down my leg.

12