Bull for Friends in Need Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he exited her pussy completely and looked up at me. "See how my cock is changing the shape of her lips. And now her clitoris is easy to see. See how swollen it is." He flicked it with his finger as Ellicia moaned and tried to press against his hand.

Dave took his cock in his hand and guided it back into place. "It's an extremely tight fit," he said, "and we may reach a limit soon. I'll keep trying my best."

Dave spoke gently to Ellicia, "Now, tell me if it doesn't feel good," as he powered forward. My wife seemed to struggle, but Dave told me, "She's not uncomfortable. She's starting to have orgasms. Watch."

While I looked on, I saw my wife responding to the size of Dave's cock. She was involuntarily shuddering and shaking as he carefully guided his penetration. His thickness and length were giving my wife new waves of sensation. Dave began to count his thrusts, and every time he counted to ten, he pulled out and leaned down to lick her clitoris. He created a predictable rhythm so that when he got to nine, then ten, she was already anticipating his tongue. Ellicia was red-faced and looked lost in ecstasy. Sometimes she couldn't quite catch her breath.

Dave kept this up while his cock went deeper and deeper. At times he would count to ten then withdraw and refuse to lick her. Ellicia would get more crazy to have her clit licked, but he withheld. As he counted ten more strokes, he said, "Will he or won't he?" Then when he got to ten he pulled out his dripping cock and satisfied her with his tongue. He did this off and on so that she knew what to expect, but he sometimes teased her.

His technique worked very well to keep her juices flowing, and soon I noticed that Dave was very far into my wife's pussy. Not much more to go when he said, "I think this is the limit." Ellicia didn't say anything. She was so rattled that I didn't know if she could still speak English.

Dave said, "Well, we have finished our little experiment." With his dick still buried deep in my wife's pussy, he said, "I enjoyed this fitting, but I probably should go home and let you two enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

Ellicia's eyes opened wide as Dave glided smoothly in and out a few more times. He spoke to me, "It was awfully nice of you to give permission." Then he asked, "The only thing more we might do, if it suits you, is to give your wife a cum experience, just as an experiment. It might be a nice way for her to learn what it feels like to for these balls to spill a full load in her."

Dave continued to fuck her while I asked, "Dear, do you want Dave to cum now?"

Ellicia nodded in agreement, Dave saw her, but he insisted that I make the decision, "Tell me, Marc, would you like to see your wife filled with all the juice the balls can carry?"

"We've come this far," I said, "so please do let us see that."

Dave made long slow entries and exits until he said to me, "Okay, I'm just about ready to release." I nodded, and Dave said, "Count down from ten to one, and I'll try to launch a load for you."

The countdown gave my wife warning to get ready, and at just the right moment Dave blasted off. He left his cock was fully buried inside my wife as jism pumped into her. Dave sighed and moaned as his tank emptied. He started thrusting again, but now we heard a juicy audible sound. Finally, he pulled back and let a flow of cum soak the sofa cushion.

After Dave stood up, Ellica lay there with her legs wide apart and her pussy lips red and swollen. I think I had cum already, but I couldn't be sure because my erection wouldn't go down. I moved in to take Dave's place, but wondered if Ellicia even feel my dick inside her?

As Dave dressed, it made me feel good to hear him say, "You are a very good husband to allow your wife to try this. I admire you." As my dick diddled my wife's expanded pussy, Dave showed himself to the door and called out, "Next week, let's have dinner. Perhaps madam would like to shop for shoes again."


12