Bursting Ash's Bubble... Butt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women were yelling at each other in an argument when Ash snapped back, "You had no right to video me without my knowledge. It's a good thing those cocks were not very thick or they could have hurt me!"

"Oh, I think a thick dick would do you some good! Maybe you need to stop worrying about that and enjoy getting your ass stretched out! I have just the thing for it!" Macke retorted just as she pulled her tights down, allowing her own dong to flop out.

Just as Ash was ready to come back with another verbal snap, she silenced herself to the sight before her. She had never seen a shemale in real life and had to do a double take just to make sure Macke wasn't wearing a strap-on dildo. Did it seem weird? Maybe a little but she couldn't take her eyes off it. No words escaped Ash's mouth but her eyes were glued on the huge uncut dick hanging between the instructor's legs. The girth was off the charts and the rippled foreskin had the head covered so tight it looked like a bulging grapefruit stuffed inside a nylon sock.

Ash finally regained her concentration, "Something like that would tear me open. It's a good damn thing neither one of those boys had that."

"But Chad had a long one and you seemed to really enjoy that. I saw how you came from that length. You need to shut your pie hole and see how much you love it up there," said Macke angrily.

While Macke spoke, her dick hardened quickly. Once the cock head began poking out of the foreskin, it looked like a large turtle head stretching out of its shell. Within seconds the heavy dong swung to the left and was covered in spotty white goo. What Ash didn't know was that Macke was using her popularity as the spin instructor to regularly fuck some of the women from the class. When Ash had knocked on the door, Karlie was on her hands and knees getting pounded doggystyle and all the gobs of goo were from the teen's pussy. That was the reason for the delay in answering the door and both of them had to quickly dress before Karlie darted out of the back office door leading into the hallway.

"I don't think so and you owe me a pair of leggings," resisted Ash.

With her leggings around her knees, Macke waddled to Ash, grabbed her ponytail and forced her to the floor on her knees, "The only thing I owe you is your ass full of this dick. The other girls won't let me fuck their ass but you are going to. Now suck this and get me extra hard for your booty."

Ash was still angry but having the instructor force her into a submissive position made her pussy twitch with nectar. Once again she was torn between resistance and arousal and arousal was winning. Macke held her bulky cock with her other hand and began smacking Ash's face with it. Whap...Whap on both sides before she forced it into the detective's mouth.

"There you go. Suck my dick you bratty cock whore. You look good down there on your knees sucking my fucking dick. How does Karlie's cunt taste? I was fucking that little slut when you knocked. That's it...suck all her cum off!" Macke snarled.

Ash could taste the strong scent of Karlie's familiar pussy through her sinuses so she knew Macke was telling the truth. On her knees sucking that cock was not easy for Ash. The very fit Macke was strong. She gripped Ash's hair like she was carrying glass in a bag. The veins in her forearm could attest that Ash couldn't have moved even if she had wanted to. The result was that Ash continued to struggle with the forced deepthroat from the shemale instructor. She kept gagging and heaving.

Using the same verbal intensity she used in her spin instructing, Macke wanted Ash to take all nine inches of her thick dick down the pretty blonde's throat, "Stop fighting it! Take it all the way down! Concentrate you little slut! You only have another inch or so and my fucking balls will be smashed up against that chin of yours."

Ash's eyeliner was already smudging because the struggle and gagging was making her eyes water profusely. When Ash would heave or cough, Macke only forced more down her throat, causing the slobber to spew out in droplets.

"Almost there! Your throat feels damn good wrapped around my hog! Can you feel that foreskin sliding? Probably feels like you are swallowing bubble gum. I can see it bulge out like you have an Adam's apple. Hehehe!" Macke deviously snickered.

"Guuggg! Unnguuuggg! Huuuck! Guuugguggguuug! Ash gagged on the thick dong. She could feel the foreskin sticking to her throat and sliding back and forth like a trombone.

At one point, Macke was using Ash's face to jerk herself off. She was manually manipulating Ash's head on her uncut cock and craved her warm esophagus, "Fuck! Your throat is so tight! You will have Karlie's entire load in your stomach...won't ya? I will say your throat is even tighter than that little Goth's honeypot."

Even though she was struggling, Ash was looking up while Macke scolded and peered downward to not lose eye contact, "Finally you are taking it all! It's about time. I figured a cute slut like yourself would have sucked so much dick in high school that you would be a pro! I'm going to nut soon. You want my jizz down your throat?"

With her knees sliding on the office floor, Ash was in no position to respond. She could only gag and struggle. Even though her throat was being roughed up by her spin instructor, Ash was turned on and liked being her sex toy but was hesitant about taking that kind of size in her ass.

Without warning, Macke stopped jacking off with Ash's face and smiled cunningly, "I think you need me to finish up that Kardashian bubble ass of yours."

Pulling Ash up by her hair until she was standing. Macke yanked her to her own face until they were locked into a long hard kiss. Moving her hand off Ash's head, Macke clenched both of Ash's cheeks and tried to suck her tongue out of her mouth. While lip-locked in a forced kiss, she ran her hands down to Ash's workout onesie straps and pulled them off her shoulders with her thumbs. Quickly, her hands continued descending until the entire upper half of the suit dropped past Ash's huge boobs, allowing them to flop out freely. With it bunched around her waist, Macke lifted Ash and sat her on the desk.

Macke leaned the blonde back so that she could pull down the leggings portion of the suit. Ash was still wearing the clog slides on her feet as they were suspended in the air. Using every finger, Macke jerked the lycra bottoms out from under Ash's butt and peeled them inside out down to her ankles. Both women had their stretchy pants bunched below their knees.

"Oooo...I'm tempted to stick it in that pink tight pussy of yours but I want that ass. I get lots of pussy but I never get ass," Macke said while grabbing one of the coconut tanning oil bottles off the desk.

After squirting a line of lubrication on her thick nine inches, Macke slid an oily finger into Ash's asshole and swirled it around to properly prepare it. It touched those sensitive nerves, instantaneously sparking her craving to want something stuck inside but not something that fat.

"Don't you dare stick that thing in my butt! Don't you chicks with dicks want to pound some submissive guy?" Ash asked sarcastically.

As soon as those words escaped her lips, the greasy head of Macke's dick popped into her sphincter, prompting Ash to jerk her entire body and yelp, "Ouuuch!"

Cupping her palm over Ash's mouth, Macke seductively soothed, "Shhhhhh, quiet down. You are going to take a lot more than that so relax and concentrate. Don't worry...you will be begging for it after a little while."

Ash's orgasms were very strong the previous day from anal sex with the geeky male students but she was worried this would not be a repeat performance. Macke slowly pushed more inches up her ass, filling it to capacity. Ash continued to yelp as the stretching continued. Her legs were up in the air nearly together with her shoe covered feet side by side.

"Damn that is so fucking tight! Your ass is better than any pussy," puffed Macke.

She began to thrust her hips back and forth, slowly fucking Ash's booty. In and out slid that slippery uncircumcised dick, trying to not go too fast in order to allow the blonde detective to get used to her size. The first couple of minutes, it was very uncomfortable for Ash but as her rectum began to stretch, it started feeling better. Maybe Macke was right and I will crave this, she thought to herself.

When the pace was quickened, Macke made sure Ash was taking it to her balls as they slapped her crack with every thrust. Both girls were moaning and Ash's g-spot was close to triggering a strong orgasm. On her tip-toes, Macke began pounding Ash's bubble butt so hard, the desk was rocking back and forth. Ash's feet were jarring so fast that her shoes were ready to fall off. She hoped they wouldn't so not to scuff them.

"Oh god...I had no idea your ass would take my dick this easily. Look at that...it's like your asshole is sucking it like it's giving me a blowjob," Macke grunted as she watched it go in and out.

The excess tanning oil was producing erotic slurping. The pain had dissipated and it felt amazing to Ash. One of her shoes had vibrated so much that she had to catch and hold it between her big toe and longer curled second toe. Holding onto the clog slide for dear life, her lavender toenails were turning darker from the gripping pressure.

Earlier, when Macke and Ash had started arguing, Karlie texted Chad and Kyle to hurry down to the Soul Cycle. Within minutes they had arrived and snuck their way down the hall and all three were then watching the anal sex between the women through the office window.

"What the fuck? Macke has a dick? That explains a lot," whispered Chad.

Kyle was taken back as well, "Not only does she have a dick...look at the size of it! That is insane and look at Ash taking all of it like a cheap hooker."

The guys were unaware that Karlie was regularly getting fucked by Macke so she played it off like she was also unaware of the instructor's penis, "I can't believe that either but look at her pound that hot ass."

"She is going to ruin it for life."

"I don't think so. Ash is one of those hot MILFs like in the porn movies. I'm sure she has taken plenty in her cute back door."

"It doesn't matter...it's going to be so gaped, it might not go back to normal."

Macke was pumping hard and giving Ash those jabs at the end of each stroke. The desk was squeaking and sounded like it was about to break down. Her cute toes could no longer hold onto her shoe and it fell on the desk then onto the floor. The opposite shoe was soon to follow, exposing her light colored soles suspended up in the air.

Chad groaned, "Look at those sexy feet. You have no idea what I would do to..."

Karlie interrupted, "Again with the feet? You need a new fetish."

Macke was giving it to Ash so hard that sweat was already dripping off her fake tits and ordering her at the same time, "Cum for me slut! Your ass is deepthroating my dick so show it some love!"

Ash could not believe what was happening inside her pussy just from anal sex. She felt like she was about to pee just before she let loose and screamed, "Ohhhhhhhh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oooooooooooooooo!" A stream of squirt blasted and arched onto Macke's toned flat stomach, splashing all over the desk and floor. Ash was pounding on the desk while she screamed. The three aroused nerdy students watched from the window.

Kyle shockingly asked, "Did you see that? The bitch blasted Macke like those porn whores on the internet."

Macke huffed, "Oh yeah....you are a good little slut. You interrupted me this morning and I never got to blow my load so I guess your ass will be the recipient. You ready? Here it comes....unngggggg! Unnnggggggg! Unnnnnnggggg!"

"Oh god! Oh god! I can feel it shooting inside my butt!" Ash shrieked.

Macke continued unloading, "Unnnnngggg! Take that! Unnnnnngggg! Take it all! Unnggggg!"

Ash could feel every spurt. It felt like someone with a turkey baster was squeezing warm yogurt in her rectum. When Macke stopped cumming, she pulled her thick cock out her Ash's butt and sighed, "Wheeeeew! I needed that! Don't you go anywhere bitch...I'm not done. I bust twice in my sluts."

After she regained her composure, Macke pulled Ash's bodysuit leggings off of her ankles and tossed them on the floor before she stepped out of her own. Both women were completely naked and Macke lifted Ash and led her over to a padded workout bench that Macke kept in her office for a variety of quick workouts. Ash was weak at the knees from having the most explosive orgasm of her life so Macke helped hang Ash on her stomach, perpendicular over the two foot high bench.

From that angle, Macke could see the nerdy students watching in the window and gave them a big smile. With her small but muscular frame, Macke's dick looked disproportionately huge sticking out of her crotch. It was like a boa constrictor was exiting where her pussy should have been. Even with cum in Ash's ass, Macke grabbed the tanning oil for more lube.

Macke ordered Ash as she again squirted the oil in a straight line down her shaft, "Hang those huge tits over the bench and get that used ass up in the air for me."

Ash laid her milk-filled tits on the bench's edge with her head to the side. They hung with the bottoms resting on the edge of the bench like it was a wire support in a bra. Suddenly she felt Macke's hand slap down on her ass not once but three times.

"I said get that ass up!" Using all the fingers on each hand like she was peeking through hanging window curtains, Macke parted Ash's ass cheeks to comment, "Oh...I see I stretched it pretty good and cum is already dripping out. Your cum loving ass will crave big dicks from now on so I'm afraid small ones will no longer work."

With one hand on the small of Ash's back, Macke stuck her dong back into Ash's gaped asshole. Ash could feel the veiny foreskin slide while inside her. She worried that Macke might be right because as soon as her asshole was stuffed full again, the pleasurable sensation was fantastic. She thought to herself, Oh my God! This bulk does feel wonderful. What if she is right and I need this type of size all the time?

Ash retaliated verbally trying to convince herself that Macke was wrong, "My ass will never crave this size. I bet you can't even make me cum again like this."

Macke laughed, "Shut the fuck up whore. This fine ass was made to house big dick. It's accepting mine quite nicely, thank you and I'm sure you will cum again."

"I highly doubt it," dared Ash.

Macke giggled, "Oh you doubt it, huh? When I'm done, you might not walk for a week but you will want it more and more. You will be my little anal cum slut and I will have to schedule you around Karlie. Your ass is so hot, I will even let you choose the best times that fit your schedule. Don't whine to your husband that you now need my dick over his...but it will happen."

Holding tightly to Ash's hips, Macke fucked that plump ass like a piston in a car. Ash yelped again, "Ee! Oh! Oh! Ee!"

"Take that! You like that dick...don't ya?" Asked the pumping Macke.

"Oh god yes! Yes! Oh god! Fuck it's so big! I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes you are and you better get used to it! Whose ass is this?"

"Fuck...it's yours! It's yours!"

Just before Ash erupted in orgasm, Macke winked at the nerds and waved for them to come in and watch her have control over the hot blonde. When they walked in, Macke grabbed and twisted Ash's hair and pulled it like grabbing reins on a horse.

"Giddy up horsy...I mean whore...see," chuckled Macke while thrusting her dick balls deep each time.

When she yanked on Ash's hair, those rocking tits showed her elongated Slim Jim sized nipples to the nerds. After a second yank, Ash screamed because an orgasm rifled throughout her body. She convulsed so hard, it looked like she was having a seizure while draped over the bench. Macke was riding her like a horse and treating her ass like she did in fact, own it.

"If you keep pounding that hard, you are going to ruin her asshole," Karlie said while watching the anal assault.

Macke was breathing hard when she responded, "That is the idea. She needs a lesson in submission and to know who her boss is."

Ash screamed again in orgasm, "I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuumin! Unnnggggggggggggoohhhhhh!"

"Smack her ass! Harder! Make red hand prints on it!" Kyle ordered.

Whap! Whap! Slaaaap! Whap!

Ash whimpered, "Oh my god I'm going to cum again!"

"Yank her hair again...then shoot her ass full of your jizz!" Chad commanded.

As soon as Ash's head jerked back, she blasted again. She let out a gush like her water had broken giving birth. While the juices flowed from Ash's spasming pussy, the muscular indentions on Macke's ass sunk in as she ejaculated her second load into Ash's rectum. She pulled Ash's ponytail completely out and laid her silicone filled jugs on Ash's back. They both quivered for a minute even after their orgasms had subsided.

Macke was drenched in sweat and gasping for air. Ash was laying across the bench like she had fallen asleep. Cum had already begun seeping out of her widened anus and far enough for everyone to see. Kyle had to see for himself as he was hard and turned on. He spread Ash's cheeks apart so they could see just how stretched her beat up sphincter was.

Karlie licked her lips, "Wow! That is big. Chad, while Kyle has her cheeks spread, see if you can put your hand in it."

Chad deviously chuckled then coned his hand. Using Macke's spunk as lube, he first pushed in his four fingers, paused, and then inserted his thumb. When his entire hand popped in, Ash jumped but felt no pain. She had been converted into an anal size queen and there was nothing she could do about it. After pumping his fist in her butt a couple of times, he pulled it out and it was coated with Macke's seed.

The guys and Macke looked at Karlie who was staring. They all knew what Karlie wanted until Macke addressed it, "Go on Karlie...we know what you want to do. Hurry up and clean it so we can all get out there and spin!"