Business or Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave began to sit up, wrapping his arms underneath Molly's ass. He looked into her eyes, which were pleading for him not to stop; he had no intention of stopping anyway, but liked the tease. Dave scooped her up and laid Molly on her back again, pulling her to the edge of the bed, her legs spread. Dave took his cock and slid it over her gaping, wet slit, smacking the head of his cock on her clit. Molly gritted her teeth, smiling again.

"Dave, fuck me, now! I need to cum! I need you to cum!" Molly said forcefully as she stared into Dave's eyes.

Dave took her legs and rested them over his shoulders, sliding his cock back inside of Molly at the same time. Dave slid in and out with forceful rhythmic strokes, their bodies slapping together with each thrust in. Dave watched Molly's tits bounce each time his hip pumped against her ass and his balls rubbed against her anus. Molly's breathing began to quicken.

The sound of her growing orgasm only made Dave more excited, so he began thrusting with more force. Her legs no longer hooked over his shoulders, but Dave had her ankles in his hand, holding her legs up, spreading them wide. Dave kept looking from Molly's beautiful face, to her bouncing tits, down to his cock pumping in and out of her warm, sweet pussy, and with each stroke he began to speed up.

Molly was panting and screaming now, "Oh God... harder...deeper," she was moaning between breaths.

Dave was more than happy to accommodate, so he put her legs back over his shoulders and leaned forward over her, till her knees were almost touching her shoulders. His cock slammed in and out, hard and fast; the sound of their bodies slapping together was almost drowned out by the mix of their grunts and moans.

Finally Molly built up and let out a loud yell, screaming with relief. Dave felt the walls of her vagina contract around his cock. He slowed his stokes as she came, and the feeling was enough to push Dave over the edge as well. His cock tightened, and then for the second time tonight, he spilled his hot cum into a second hole of Molly's. Dave continued stroking in and out until both their orgasms slowed. He let her legs back down, but kept them hooked over his shoulders, continuing to slide his cock in and out until he was too limp to continue and slid out. Dave moved up the bed and positioned himself facing her, their bodies pressed together.

"That was more than I could ever have dreamed or imagined," Dave said, smiling down at Molly.

"I know," Molly replied, grinning back smugly.

She couldn't hold it for long, though, and a laugh broke though. She wrapped her arms around Dave, kissing him gently, and settled in.

"So, what about dinner?" Dave asked.

"You, sir, are not going anywhere. Grab a Coke from the machine if you need it, but you're all mine tonight. Like it or leave it, mister," Molly said, squeezing him tight.

"I guess I'll like it..." Dave said, letting out a sigh, but sliding a hand over her landing strip and soft wet lips as he did.

"Shh..." she whispered back.

"Sorry, too late for that," Dave replied, pulling Molly close, wrapping his arms around her as he did.

12