Business Trip to Dallas with Monika Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monika told Angela that she wanted to switch and be on top so they reversed positions. Angela was laying on her back and head almost off the end of the bed as Monika straddled her face and leaned down to suck on Angela's pussy once again. She tried her best to suck all of James cum from her pussy. I stepped up behind Monika and Angela grabbed my cock and guided it back into her pussy for me. I grabbed Monika by the hips and started a slow in and out motion. I wanted to pound away however, I knew that would make me cum too soon and I wanted this to last. I also wanted to give my sexy baby several orgasms and I knew that with Angela licking her clit this would do the trick.

I watched my cock disappear into her pussy and her ass shake as my hips slapped against her body from behind. I ran my fingers around the outline of her tattoo strategically placed on her lower back while I pumped in and out. I felt Angela's hand caressing my balls as I reached under Monika to grab Angela's tits. I tugged on her nipples as she licked the underside of my cock. I popped my Left thumb in my mouth and I got it all wet before I placed it against Monika's asshole. I was rubbing clock wise circles around and around before it slipped into her ass. I slid my thumb in and out it of her asshole in the opposite rhythm of my cock in her pussy.

James was now ready to get back into the action and joined us back on the bed from sitting in the corner chair enjoying the view. He joined his mama licking Angela's clit for a few minutes before moving up on his knees. Monika grabbed ahold of his cock and slipped it back into her mouth getting him all wet. She moved up one side and down the other alternating between kisses and licking his cock as it grew back to life. Monika enjoyed the feeling of having his flaccid cock grow in her mouth and get hard. She moved to the tip of his cock and slowly moved her lips around the crown of his cock. She liked the feeling his cock as her tongue swirled around the head. She kissed the tip and licked the underside of his cock head before taking the crown of his cock past her lips and down the shaft of his cock a few inches.

Monika was in a daze of cock heaven. My cock stroking in and out of her pussy as her son's cock gliding past her lips and the tip hitting the back of her throat as we spit roasted her. James's cock was now back to its full length and she knew it was time to allow Angela to have her fun with his cock. She licked the head with the tip of her tongue and then stroked his cock a few times before guiding it between the lips of Angela's pussy. James pushed forward and into the depths of Angela as Monika licked her clit and along the top of his shaft. She reached between his legs and cupped his balls as they swung back and forth as he slowly pumped this beautiful cocktail waitress full of his cock. Damn I was glad that I had picked this hotel to stay in for my trip.

James was slowly increasing his rhythm and now had Angela's legs pinned back against the bed as he slammed his cock deep into her pussy. I could hear her moaning underneath Monika each time he bottomed out in her pussy. Monika watched in desire as her son's cock was filling Angela's pussy and her pussy lips held onto his thick shaft as he withdrew and then pushed into over and over. I gave Monika's ass a quick spank and she yelped in pain and pleasure. I pulled my thumb out of her ass and slid my cock up between the cheeks of her ass. I used my thumb to guide the tip of my cock to where she wanting me. Angela watched as my cock slowly disappeared into Monika's inviting asshole. I paused for a short time allowing Monika to get accustomed to having me in her asshole.

Angela slipped two fingers into Monika's pussy and could feel my cock throbbing through the thin membrane that separated the two orifice's. Monika started moving forward and back letting me know that she was ready for more. I picked up the pace and seen had my cock plowing in and out of her ass and it felt amazing. She would squeeze my cock with her muscles making it difficult for me to withdraw as I wanted to stay buried deep inside her.

Angela was getting worn out and was in need of a break from the pounding of her pussy that James was giving her. She reached up and slapped Monika on the ass and yelled... Switch! Monika asked her if she wanted to be on top again. Angela let her know she was fine on her back... she just needed a break from the pounding of her pussy. I slammed into Monika one last time before reluctantly pulling out. James eased his cock out of Angela's pussy and Monika quickly pulled it into her mouth as I went to the bathroom to clean up.

As I returned, Monika was bobbing her head up and down on James's cock as Angela started to Hummm Hummm Hummm on her clit. I tapped James on the shoulder and told him my turn. As he slipped from the bed I quickly replaced him and placed my cock in Monika's mouth. I placed my hands on either side of her head and started stroking my cock in and out, parting her sexy lips and feeling that sexy tongue. She let my cock out of her mouth and leaned down as I pushed Angela's legs forward and her tongue licked and played with Angela's rosebud. She jumped with a start as Monika pushed her forefinger into her asshole getting her warmed up for me.

James was now feeding his cock into Angela's mouth as her head hung down on the back of the bed. He was stroking his cock into her mouth and down into her throat in this manner. His hand was wrapped around her throat and felt how his cock stretched her throat open. He could feel the head of his cock sliding down her throat and making it swell up. She was gasping for air and every third stroke he would pull out and let her catch her breath. His cock was glistening with spit as her small hand stroked his thick shaft. He liked the contrast of her small white fingers wrapped around his thick black cock as they moved quickly.

Angela then said... Monika, are you ready for an amazing feeling? Monika mumbled an affirmative response as her tongue moved back and forth between my cock and Angela's asshole. Angela stroked James's cock a few more time then moved the tip of his cock up to Monika's pussy. Her hand moved the head of his cock up and down between Monika's butterfly pussy lips, then side to side letting her feel the heat and power of James's cock. Angela used her other hand to open Monika's pussy lips and position James's cock so it could slide deep into his mama's pussy. James was watching what Angela was doing and was mesmerized by what he was seeing.

He moved his hips forward a little and his large cock slipped in just past the head. He rocked back and forth letting his cock head pop in and out of Monika's over excited wet pussy. Monika was done waiting for James to take charge and pushed her hips back onto his cock taking half of him inside her. She raised her head and moaned loudly... oh my gawd that's big... oh my gawd James... fuck me with that big cock of yours. Fuck your mama good baby. James grabbed her hips firmly and stroked in deeper and deeper. After several strokes he pushed one last time easing the crown of his cock past her cervix and was now buried balls deep in her pussy.

He stayed still for a moment cherishing the feeling. His cock throbbing to the warm tight pussy. Monika had her eyes closed and focused only on the cock in her pussy. She was trying hard as she could to use her muscles to squeeze this big thick cock and it was a challenge. It had been a long time since she had enjoyed a cock this long and thick. Again, Monika initiated the movement when she was ready. James started working his cock in and out with long slow deep strokes. He then changed to short faster strokes than back to long deep slow strokes. Monika was having one orgasm after another as his cock stretched her pussy. She could feel every ridge and vein in his cock as it pulsated. She was in another place as James started picking up the pace.

Slap, slap, slap his hips hit the back of his mama's ass as he drove his cock deep into her. His balls bouncing forward and back hitting her clit. Angela's tongue licked and sucked on Monika's clit. Angela did the same as Monika and cupped his large balls and felt the power they had as they slapped and teased her clit. Monika put her head down on Angela's stomach and just focused on the pounding of her pussy by James's large thick cock. Angela's hands were on Monika's ass cheeks spreading them open so James could look down and watch his cock slide in and out. Monika's pussy lips grasped the shaft of his cock as he moved in and out not wanting to let it leave her.

The sight of his cock going in and out of his mama's pussy refueled his lust and desire for her. He was now slamming his cock into her pussy with a fierce determination to make it the best fucking she had ever felt. He pulled all the way out so he could see the head of his cock before driving his cock deep back into her. Monika's head moved forward and back against Angela's stomach several inches as she delighted in the pounding by James.

Monika's inner voice started to come out and she started yelling out what she really wanted from James. Fuck me deep and hard James. Fuck your mama with that big cock of yours. It was like James was rejuvenated by hearing these requests from his mama. He started to pull back and thrust in deeper and harder as he grabbed Monika's ass cheeks. His hips slapped against her ass hard and her body shook from the pounding. Oh fuck James, I can feel your cock so deep inside me. Your cock is so hard and thick. Your cock feels amazing just like Angela said it would... I love the feeling of your long thick cock pounding my pussy!!! Fuck me James, Fuck me hard...

Slap, Slap Slap... the sound of James's hips hitting against Monika's ass filled the room while his cock filled her pussy. Monika was in another world as she rocked her hips back against James taking his cock as deep in her pussy as possible. Watching James fuck his mama got me so fucking excited. I ran the head of my cock across Monika's lips. She opened her eyes and then her lips to take my cock into her mouth. After several strokes in and out I pulled back and lined the tip of my cock up with Angela's pussy. I slid my cock between her wet pussy lips and the underside of my cock enjoyed the sweet caress of her pussy. I slow stroked her pussy feeling her pussy walls grip my cock. I was wanting more of her.

I spread her legs wider and Monika helped to pull them towards her causing her hips to lift up and her sexy rosebud to be on display. She wrapped her fingers around my cock and positioned the tip of my cock against Angela's asshole. I pushed forward and the head of my cock was met by some resistance. It didn't take long before she relaxed and my cock slid inch by inch into her asshole. I was soon all the way in her ass with my balls resting against her sexy ass cheeks. The top of Monika's head was hitting against my stomach as James hammered his thick cock into her pussy. I started to pump my cock in and out of Angela's asshole in time with James. I was pushing her back onto his cock as I enjoyed the depths of Angela's bowels. Fuck her asshole was tight.

Angela was enjoying the fullness in her asshole and was soon fingering Monika's. She was getting a very close up view of James's thick cock as it pounded into his mama's pussy. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft. As he slammed forward with his hips, her fingers were crushed against Monika's pussy. She squeezed his cock as it slid back through her fingers and loosened her grip as he thrust forward allowing his cock to drive into Monika and penetrate her cervix.

His throbbing cock slid through her fingers each time before stretching and filling Monika's pussy. Angela pushed James back and ran the palm of her hand around and around the head of his cock. His cock was covered with Monika's creamy pussy juices. She moved her hand up between Monika's ass cheeks getting her asshole wet and slippery. Angela was enjoying the feeling of my cock ramming in and out her asshole and she wanted to watch James fuck Monika in the same hole.

I once again picked up the camera to capture the penetration of James's cock into his mama's asshole. The engorge head of his cock looked huge against her asshole. His throbbing black cock was a stark contrast to Monika's pale white ass cheeks and light pink rosebud. James leaned his head forward and dropped a glob of spit from his mouth right on her asshole to provide some added lubrication. He placed his forefinger and middle finger on the tip of his cock helping to keep it in place as he pushed forward. His cock was straining and bending slightly due to the resistance of Monika's body.

It finally gave way to this huge invader... Holy shit James, it feels like your cock is splitting me in two! she moaned. James asked if her should stop and she responded with... No, I want it all in my ass baby! James steadily rocked his hips forward and back sawing his cock in and out. He finally got about 2/3 of his cock into her and then felt her muscles relax. James couldn't believe the feeling as this was the first time he had fucked anyone anally. Monika started matching his thrusts once again, pushing back into his body as he drive forward. She wanted to feel his full cock buried in her asshole.

I was over top watching Monika taking the entire length of his thick cock and slammed into Angela and started to unload stream after stream of cum deep inside her. She screamed out and her body started to convulse in her own orgasm as the feeling of my hot cum put her over the edge. She was squeezing Monika's ass and holding her cheeks open so James could bury his cock as deep as possible.

Cum inside me James... Cum inside me... Holy shit my asshole is on fire with your cock. She could feel his cock swelling up and the inner walls of her asshole were tensing up making it a super tight sensation for James and he couldn't hold back any longer. He slammed forward making his balls hit his mama's clit and held her hips tightly. His cock completely buried as his cock erupted and delivering a flurry of cum. Monika's orgasm was ripping through her body as well and she was having an OBE. Her legs shaking, her arms unable to hold herself up and laying on top of Angela. James was grunting with each load of cum that his cock delivered deep inside his mama.

He soon collapsed and leaned forward resting his forehead in the middle of her back between her shoulder blades. No one moved for several minutes. All of us trying to catch our breath from the orgasmic bliss we just had enjoyed. As our exhaustion over took our bodies, our hard cocks finally softened and respectively we dislodged from our partners. We all collapsed on the bed laying on our backs; James, Angela, Monika and then me. We were all breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

After 10 minutes or so, I turned on my side and help my head up with my Right hand as I placed my elbow on the bed. I ran my Left hand all over Monika's sexy smooth skin and caressed and played with her breasts. No matter how much or how often we had sex, I never got tired of caressing her body and enjoying her big sexy breasts. I looked over at Angela and James, both were almost passed out from exhaustion. I leaned down to suck on Monika's Left nipple tenderly. We had always caressed and enjoyed each other in the afterglow of our sexual exploits. I looked up as Monika caressed the back of my head. She smiled and our mouths came together for a soft kiss.

I looked over at the two almost falling asleep and said a little loudly... hey you two, is it time to grab a shower? Both opened their eyes and just laid there not moving. I helped Monika sit up and we slipped away to our over sized shower to get some one on one time.

* * * * *

Comments are appreciated... if you don't have anything good to say, keep it to yourself!

Part 4 is forth cumming...

12