Busty Amber Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he folded back the label and saw the markings, he started coughing,

"30 fucking F! No fucking way! NO fucking WAY!!"

He stammered through the coughing and stared again at the label, clearly showing -- 30F.

"No way. She can't be. She can't fucking be!"

The throbbing between Howard's legs was immense. With his hands still shaking, he made a fist with his left hand and placed one of the bra cups over it.

"Holy FUCK!! His fist only took up about a third of the delicate lace cup.

"Oh my fucking God! The tits on the girl! How the hell...?"

The sound of a dog barking quickly brought Howard back to his senses. He carefully laid both garments neatly back in the bag and placed the bag as best as he could remember it was on the back seat.

"Down boy," he muttered seriously as he palmed his crotch and tried to tame his boner for the umpteenth time that day.

Shit! Why did this unwitting little prick teaser have to cross his path today?

He picked up his phone and went back into the house.

June and the girls were now sitting on the sofa watching TV.

"Honey", June called out to her husband whilst gesturing her head toward the kitchen.

She got up and slowly made her way to the kitchen. Howard knew she probably wanted to talk away from the girls so followed her out, hoping that she wasn't going to question him on the flat tyre episode from earlier. He needn't have worried.

"I've said Amber can stay here tonight How. Her parents have decided to stay over with friends. Last minute decision. So rather than send her home alone, I've said she can stay here."

"Right but..." Howard couldn't get his head around how the arrangement would work.

"What's up honey? You're OK with it surely? They won't bother us."

"Where's she gonna sleep? We've only got the one spare bedroom and Sophie sleeps in there."

"They'll top and tail. Oh come on, don't begrudge them a bit of fun. You can drop her back in the morning. Apparently, her parents will be back by 9."

It wasn't that Howard didn't want Amber around, far from it but he'd already struggled to control himself today and was worried that as the evening went on and his resolve became weaker with both tiredness and pent up lust, he might have to find himself a quiet place for a massive wank session which could prove difficult with two teenagers staying in the house.

Howard had ordered fish and chips for them all with mealtime for him being a mixture of trying to concentrate on eating and stealing glances at Amber's packed-to-bursting t-shirt opposite him.

June always felt tired after eating and as they'd eaten later today, it wasn't long before she announced she was going upstairs. She wouldn't go straight to sleep, she'd watch TV for a while and then usually take a sleeping tablet to ensure she got a full quota of restful sleep. Sophie went up with June to help her settle into bed and get comfortable. She would usually watch a programme with her grandmother before leaving to go home but obviously tonight, she'd be staying over.

"Shall I go and fetch the bags from your car Mr Jackson?" Amber looked across at Howard, smiling sweetly. The innocent beauty in her face stunned him for a few seconds and he was silent but still looked straight into her deep, brown eyes.

"Are you OK Mr Jackson?" Amber's voice changed to concern as she had not received a response from him.

"Oh, err, yeah, I'm fine. Sorry Amber. It's a different routine tonight. Not used to having people stay over so you'll have to excuse me."

"I could go to my Aunts if that's easier?" Amber said as she stood up to tuck her chair in.

"I'd have to ask you to drive me there though as it's about 20 miles from here."

"No, no, it's fine my love. Sorry. It's totally fine."

As Amber pushed her chair forward under the table her slender arms pressed into the sides of her boobs, unwittingly squeezing them together and pushing them slightly further forward. The movement wasn't lost on Howard at all as he watched her neckline loosen as a result, and the tops of her tits bulge up slightly from the motion. Oh no, he didn't want this beautiful young thing to go anywhere. He definitely wanted Amber to stay the night. He felt his resolve crumbling and momentarily palmed his cock for a split second under the tablecloth. Mmmm, it felt good.

"Let's go and get these bags then." Howard's outstretched arm gestured Amber toward the hallway.

He wasn't stupid, she would go first and he would follow behind her, being able to freely watch her sexy young arse sway as she walked.

'Mmmm, you are one hot cock tease,' he thought to himself as he gawped at the hypnotic motion of Amber's backside sashaying along the hallway. Oh how he wanted to just grab hold of her peachy cheeks and squeeze for all he was worth.

He pressed the key to unlock and Amber opened the back door and leaned in, gathering the bags together. As there was nobody else around, Howard walked up behind Amber and stood within a couple of inches of her. His crotch was level with her bent over, denim clad backside and for a split second, he imagined what it would feel like to thrust his raging cock inside her and reach round and maul her huge hanging tits.

"There, that's everything. Ooooh! Sorry!"

The sexy, young backside that Howard was just inches from, backed into him as Amber went to stand up straight with the bags. She didn't realise how close Howard was behind her but Howard had positioned himself there for that very reason.

'Mmmm, oh fuck, yes!' His head was whirling in thought.

Amber had long since jumped away whilst giving her apology for bumping into him.

"That's OK, no harm done. I'll lock the car."

The old man followed Amber back inside. His dirty mind replayed the feeling of her ultra-firm buttocks against the front of his trousers and he gazed lustfully at her tight, peachy, jeans clad arse.

Christ, the feeling of those firm young buttocks pressing against him was something else. They really were so firm and he imagined they'd be the kind of buttocks that if you were to give them a playful spank, there'd be just the tiniest bit of jiggle before they were back in place and still again. Absolutely fucking perfect. His cock twitched yet again as his mind filled with the lustful thoughts he had for the stunning girl.

"I'll go up and we'll sort these bags out," Amber said as she made her way up the stairs.

"OK honey," Howard moved (unbeknown to Amber), to the foot of the stairs so he could watch her arse again as it wiggled up the stairs. As she disappeared round the landing at the top, Howard let out a large sigh and went back into the living room where he flopped down in one of the chairs. He was actually really tired, not because he'd done loads of chores today, but because he kept swinging from being in one sexually pent up state to another. Trying to calm himself down, tell himself he was bad for having the thoughts he was having and lusting after his grand-daughter's friend, then his resolve being broken yet again whenever Amber came into view. Being sexually frustrated was indeed a very tiring affair. Whilst he felt just like taking himself in hand and wanking himself silly, he knew he couldn't at the moment so he just put the TV on low, slumped back in the chair and dozed off.

"We're gonna go to bed now Grandad," Sophie's voice stirred the old man and he came to, slightly confused from his doze. The two girls stood side by side.

"Thank you for letting me stay Mr Jackson. I won't be any trouble." Amber's voice was both grateful and serious.

The voice in Howards head was saying, 'Oh, I need you to be a LOT of trouble' and he eyed her more lustily than he should've done with both girls being in such close proximity.

"Sure, errr, goodnight girls. Sleep well."

Both girls headed back upstairs. Howard was now fully awake and not feeling tired after his doze. In fact, all his thoughts of Amber came flooding back into his head (not that they'd ever really left). Such a gorgeous, sexy young girl. He still couldn't quite get his head around the fact that physically, she was so very different to his grand-daughter.

'But thankfully', he thought to himself, 'Some of you have been truly blessed. Blessed with sexy bodies that make men's lives such a pleasure. Mmmm, especially hot, busty little things like you Amber.' His voice trailed off as he imagined Amber upstairs, getting ready for bed. Bed! What would she wear?

Resigning himself to the fact that his lusty thoughts would never be anything more than that -- thoughts -- he tiptoed upstairs, listening for any signs that would tell him whether people were asleep or awake. He desperately needed a wank (or several) and wanted to settle down, undisturbed to take himself in hand.

He popped his head round the door of his bedroom. June lay asleep in bed. He hesitated outside Sophie's bedroom door. It had been quiet as he passed before but this time, he heard giggling then Amber's soft voice. He listened to their conversation play out...

"What d'you think Soph? I'm just a bit worried that it doesn't cover everything it should?"

"It's fine. They're not supposed to cover everything coz that'd be like wearing granny stuff. But whose gonna see it anyway? You're worrying about nothing."

"Huh. I hate these things. They're just too big."

Obviously, Howard couldn't see what was going on but inside the room, Amber was cupping her breasts in her new bra and bemoaning their size.

"I have to buy special bras which my Mum always moans about because they're so expensive. Every time I walk I can feel them bouncing. They stick out. Urrrgh!!!"

Howard's cock twitched as he heard Amber describing the motion of her breasts as she walked. He'd witnessed that awesome jiggle many times during the day but to hear her own voice describing her young bust was something that was really turning him on.

"Stop moaning and let's get ready for bed," Sophie cut in.

Howard figured that the sexy chat was now over but just as he was about to make his way downstairs, the voices started up again...

"It's no good. It's too tight and small." Amber's voice had again adopted a moaning tone.

"Yeah OK, it's a bit small bit haven't you heard of crop tops? We've both got them so just think of it as a crop top."

Amber was trying to squeeze herself into one of Sophie's t-shirts to wear to bed and the little set of buttons at the front were definitely not built for a girl with such a sizeable bust.

"Urrgh....arrgh....mmmph," Amber was trying to pull the garment down further.

"It's.... so.... tight.... Urrgh."

"D'you know, you're a right moaner sometimes Amb. Why don't you take your bra off? Who wears their bra to bed? Come on, it's bound to make a difference and I'm getting tired now."

Sophie's logic was based on the fact that she knew bras lifted boobs upwards, so if Amber's boobs weren't so 'up', the t-shirt would fit her more comfortably and probably the buttons would do up more easily.

"OK, I'll try". Amber didn't sound convinced, but she was tired and just wanted to lie down. She carefully undid the buttons that they'd both just worked hard to do up.

Outside the door, Howard could hear the effort that was going into the task as he imagined Amber being undressed.

"Can you unfasten this Soph?" Amber had turned her back on her friend and asked her to release the catch on her new bra.

"Oh, it really is so pretty Amb."

Howard heard his grand-daughter's voice as he stood right outside their door.

"I really think it suits you. You definitely made the right choice and it does fit you properly you know."

Howard felt a pang of jealousy as he knew that Sophie would now be just inches away from Amber standing there wearing the new underwear that he'd had in his hands hours earlier. He imagined the delicate lace stretching over her big, young tits. He imagined the pale pink flower decoration sitting right in the centre of her massive cleavage. He began to feel a familiar warmth in his pants and palmed his growing bulge.

"Oooh, 4 hooks!" Sophie exclaimed. (Howard's cock jerked involuntarily).

"Don't remind me," Amber laughed.

Both girls giggled. There was a bit of rustling, then a bit of silence whilst they again attempted the buttons.

"Oh." Sophie sounded deflated.

"I knew it! I knew it wouldn't make any difference." Amber almost went into a strop.

The truth was, that despite their size and weight, her youthful tits didn't really need a bra and the removal of her newly purchased lingerie did little, if nothing to alter the shape of the naturally jutting globes.

"Oooh, they ARE heavy aren't they? It must be difficult to walk around with those things." Sophie had momentarily cupped her friend's large breasts just to see how heavy they were.

Both girls giggled.

Outside the door, Howard almost came in his pants and in his effort to stop himself, he'd started coughing loudly. Quickly, he rushed downstairs, one hand over his mouth, trying his best to stifle the remains of his lust induced cough and the other hand pressed onto the front of his trousers, trying to think unsexy thoughts as he prayed his hardon would subside. He threw himself back down in his chair, fiery lust washing over him.

Back upstairs Amber had resigned herself to having to feel squeezed into one of her friend's tops and a pair of her shorts for bed that night. She wasn't comfortable. Even in their braless state, her jutting F cup tits pushed the top way out in front of her which also had the effect of raising the hemline so it sat slightly above her navel, and pulled the pink garment away from her body. On top of that, there were gaps between the buttons as they fought to contain the teenager's massive rack. It was the same with the shorts. Amber was more curvaceous than Sophie so the little pink jersey shorts were stretched tight over her backside with the centre wedging uncomfortably between her buttocks. Oh well, it was only for one night. Both girls settled down, topping and tailing in the same bed.

Howard was satisfied enough now to settle down and have a wank. He moved over to the sofa that was placed in the centre of the room, which gave access to the dresser on the wall behind. He got straight to it and unzipped, pulling his cock out roughly. He tossed his head back, closed his eyes and started to replay each little scene from the day in his mind, mumbling as he went...

"God you're so beautiful. So fucking sexy you naughty little tease. Flaunting those massive tits of yours at me all day. Mmmm, what I'd like to do with those delicious 18 year old knockers."

Howard pumped furiously at his cock, almost cumming at the point he'd said '18 year old knockers'. Pent-up pre-cum flowed from the tip of his heavily engorged dick and his breathing was becoming heavy.

"Oh god, yes. Let me feel them," Howard's voice was now raspy, "Let me squeeze your big young tits honey. Oh Amber, Amber....." Howard was that close to cumming, his cock was twitching and his pulse was racing but...

"I'm sorry Mr Jackson, I can't sleep."

SHIT!!!!!!

As if on autopilot from the years of trying not to get caught, Howard covered himself over and sat up.

What the fuck!!??

He turned round to see Amber at the living room door.

Shit!!!!! Please don't let her have heard him wanking. Thankfully, her position was behind the sofa so she couldn't see that just seconds earlier Howard was pulling at his cock like a mad thing.

"Amber. Err, are you OK?"

Howard could hardly get his words out and he took the opportunity to stuff his painful cock back into his pants and trousers before getting up. He turned to Amber. She was still standing against the door frame with a screwed up blanket in front of her so he could only see up to her mid thighs, the tops of her arms with the pink t-shirt sleeves and her face.

"Yes, I... I just couldn't sleep. I'm sorry to have disturbed you. Are you OK? Your face is very red. Are you alright?"

"I, I'm fine," Howard smiled through gritted teeth, desperately trying to deflect attention away from his wank-induced, red-faced, sweaty body. Not that Amber would've known what he'd been doing so he was sure he'd be OK with that. It was just the complete frustration YET AGAIN, of being interrupted. He wasn't sure if his body could take any more.

"Would it be OK if, if..." Amber hesitated.

"What honey?"

"Could I sleep on the sofa? Only it's just that Sophie's feet..."

"Of course!" Howard had to chuckle.

He knew she was about to say that his grand-daughter's feet smelled a bit. It was something that both he and June had pointed out to her when she'd been round and kicked off her trainers and they were watching TV together.

"Here, I'll move it back a bit."

He manoeuvred the sofa back slightly and straightened it, using his thumb to wipe a stray spot of pre-cum off of the edge of the leather.

"Make yourself comfortable honey. I'm going to get some water and head to bed I think."

"Could I have a glass of milk please?" Amber asked as Howard headed out to the kitchen. "It usually helps me to sleep."

"Sure. Now make yourself comfortable." Howard gestured toward the sofa.

Still clutching the blanket to her body, Amber took the few steps to the sofa.

By this time, Howard was in the kitchen. As he opened the fridge, he looked through to the living room. Amber was standing by the sofa and was laying the blanket out on it. Her gorgeous body was now in full view.

'Phwooar, look at that!' Howard muttered quietly to himself.

Amber was bent low over the sofa, positioning the blanket. The sides of the super tight pink shorts had ridden high up onto her hips. Her legs were slender but shapely. Her smooth, toned thighs were the perfect pathway to what Howard imagined must be between her legs but the best was yet to come. Having finished positioning the blanket, Amber stood up, placing her hands on her hips, and looked down at the blanket. The view of her in profile was unbelievable. Amber's braless big tits stretched Sophie's t-shirt to the absolute limit, raising the fabric upwards and outwards. Howard couldn't stop staring. Her smooth, flat stomach was totally on display which just served to emphasise how big her tits actually were.

'Oh CHRIST!' Howard felt the familiar jerking of his cock and dropped the milk carton onto the floor.

"Shit!"

"What's wrong, what's wrong!?" Amber sounded concerned and walked quickly toward the kitchen, her bare tits bouncing freely underneath the too-tight top.

Howard had already gathered some kitchen towel and started to mop the floor.

"I just dropped the milk. It's OK, I'll clean it up, don't worry."

"I'll help you," Amber replied, reaching for some kitchen towel herself.

"I feel bad. If it wasn't for me asking for the milk, you wouldn't have dropped it."

"Honestly, it's fine, don't worry. Just a bit of milk."

Howard hadn't even looked up he was too focused on wiping the mess from the floor, but he saw Amber's paper filled hands starting to mop up the spillage and looked across.

Her eyes were firmly focused on the floor so Howard couldn't help but steal his usual pervy glances. He and Amber were just a few inches from each other now, cleaning up the spilt milk. She hunched over the spillage on her haunches. Howard stared greedily at the front of the tight little t-shirt. It was completely packed with jiggling titflesh. Not only that but the gaps between the straining buttons meant he now had small, titillating glimpses of the teen's large, bare bust underneath. He knew from the angle she was working at that those gorgeous big tits would be dangling freely behind the pink fabric, swaying naturally as she moved. It took all his resolve not to just outstretch his hand and cup one of the braless orbs in his fat, eager hand.