Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanya looked at Elliott, who was staring at her sticky fingers, his face flushing with embarrassment, but a look of pure desire in his young eyes. She could see how much he wanted what Jamal was offering him, a chance to taste her forbidden juices. Like everything else that had happened in the last day, this turned her on too, making her shiver with illicit arousal. Wanting to ease her young son's anxiety, she extended her hand toward him, giving him a knowing smile that she knew would soothe his guilt.

Elliott saw that look in her eyes and relief washed over him as she lifted her hand, knowing she was all right with him doing what Jamal was asking him to do. He stepped forward and lowered his mouth to her hand, opening his lips. His mother smiled at him bewitchingly as she slid her gooey fingers into his mouth, as if she knew that deep in his heart, this is what he wanted more than anything.

As soon as those slender fingers entered his mouth, Elliott closed his lips around them, his tongue pressing against her skin. He licked and sucked at her cum-covered digits, drawing her warm juices deep into his mouth. When they hit his taste buds, he almost swooned with pleasure, the taste of her womanly nectar thrilling him to the core. To Elliott, it was the most delicious thing he'd ever tasted in his young life, and he knew he was hooked, that he wanted as much of his mother's delectable cunt-honey as he could get. And if he did as Jamal asked, he knew his dream of doing that just might come true.

Elliott lifted his eyes to his mother's as he licked her hand clean, seeing a sly smile come over her face as she deliberately drew her delicate fingers back and forth between his lips, fucking his mouth with her fingers. He felt like he could have stayed there for hours, looking into those gorgeous blue eyes of hers as she let him lick her fingers clean.

"All right, that's enough of that," Jamal said, pulling Elliott away from his mother. "You two have each had a little something to put in your bellies, now what about us." He turned to Tanya. "Do you have anything to eat around here?"

"Uh, yes," Tanya replied sheepishly as she sat up hurriedly on the lounger. "I...uh...I made some pasta salad and-"

"That's good. That'll do it. Why don't you go back upstairs, get cleaned up and change into that pretty little dress you were wearing earlier? I saw the shower in the cabana there. The boys and I'll get cleaned up in there, and then I think it'll be nice to have lunch out here on the deck." Jamal pointed to the glass-topped patio table a short distance outside the sliding doors to the house. "And while you're getting lunch ready, Elliott here can bring us something cold to drink."

"Uh, all right," Tanya said as she got up, grabbed her towel and started towards the house before she was stopped as Jamal took her by the arm.

"I know you don't have any right now, but next time we come, we'd like it if you could have some Red Bull in the fridge. I think we're going to go through a lot of that in the future. You can do that for us, can't you?"

Jamal's voice had taken on that lulling hypnotic tone again, the low mesmerizing timbre of his words almost making Tanya dizzy thinking about these virile young men amped up on Red Bull. "I...yes."

Her answer brought a big smile to Jamal's face. He leaned down, bringing his lips to hers, giving her a deep passionate kiss. She felt herself melting in his arms as she quickly succumbed to the desires welling up within her, kissing him back, letting his hands roam over her breasts as he pulled her close. He finally pulled his face back from hers, leaving her breathless.

"I think we all need some fuel inside us before we move on to Round Two," Jamal whispered quietly to her, his eyes running blatantly over her lush body as if he wanted to ravish her right there on the spot. She knew if he wanted to, she had no willpower within her to resist even one little bit.

"Round Two?" was all she could gasp out questioningly.

"Oh yeah, baby, we're not done with you by any means. You're gonna be tired and sore by the time we're done with you today, but I can guarantee that you'll never want it to stop." He reached down and brought her hand to his resurgent dick. She instinctively closed her hand around it, feeling it pulse strongly as it grew beneath her tiny fingers. She started to move her hand back and forth along the growing ebony shaft, but he turned abruptly, pulling it out of her grasp.

He leaned in and kissed her once more, and then brought his mouth back to her ear, his hot breath making her tingle all the way down to her toes. "Don't worry, sweetheart, you're gonna get all the cock you can handle. Me and the boys are gonna take good care of you, give you just what you need. We're gonna fill you so full of cum, the stuff'll be running out of you for a week."

As Jamal stood back and walked away, Tanya was reeling with excitement as she looked down at his huge cock hanging out half-hard in front of him. She was so aroused by what he said that her pussy was almost gushing. She had a nagging itch deep inside her that she knew it would take a big cock to scratch, and maybe more than one. Maybe three, and maybe more than once each.

With a sly smile on her face and a burning need between her legs, she turned and entered the house, looking forward to Round Two.

...to be continued in Chapter 5...

12