Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that, a rack that just won't quit," Gunner said as he sat forward on the edge of his chair, his hand wrapped firmly around his big hard cock. "Those nipples look like they need a little attention." He nodded towards her left breast. "C'mon, Blondie, lift that baby up and suck on it. They're definitely big enough for you to do that."

Tanya slid both hands around her breast, the soft flesh filling in the gaps between her fingers. She lifted it up, at the same time tilting her head down and opening her mouth, pursing her wet red lips. Her tit was so big that she easily reached her mouth, her pouty lips closing down over the protruding bud of her nipple, clamping down as she drew on the rubbery pebble hungrily.

"Fuck, yeah. That is so fucking hot," Zeke said as they watched Tanya suck at her breast. She drew back slightly, the nipple popping out of her mouth, stiff and wet, her saliva sparkling like crystal on the stiff red bud. She rolled the flat of her tongue over the areola, making it glisten provocatively as well. Her tongue moved lovingly over the sensitive end of her tit, her eyes half-closed and glassy.

"That's what I want to see. Very nice, Blondie," Gunner said as he sat further forward, his hand vigorously stroking his cock. "Now the other one. Suck on both of those tits."

Tanya needed no encouragement as she released her breast, letting it settle on her chest with a gentle wobble. She took its partner in hand and lifted it to her mouth, giving it the same treatment, her lips and tongue sliding luxuriously over as much of the surface of the heavy globe as she could reach.

"That's it. That's the way," Gunner said, his hand flying back and forth now, drops of precum flipping every which way from the engorged tip of his raging cock. "Now bring those tits right over here and hold them together for me."

Tanya shuffled forward slightly on her knees between Gunner's spread thighs, her massive tits mere inches away from the enflamed head of his rigid prick. Her slender fingers slid beneath each heavy mound and she pushed them together, creating a devastatingly deep line of cleavage. The surface of both tits glistened wickedly with her spit, her rosy nipples stiff and beckoning.

"Of fuck, what a perfect set of tits," Gunner said as he started to go off. A long white rope shot forth from the end of his cock, hitting her in the middle of her chest. Even before the heavy wad could start to run into the inviting line of her cleavage, a second ribbon of semen spewed forth, hitting her on the right nipple and rising up almost to her neck.

"Paste her, Gunner, paste her," Zeke encouraged as his friend pumped his surging cock, flooding the blonde MILFs huge tits with a massive load. As Gunner kept stroking, ribbons and strands of white teenage spunk flew from the end of his dick, landing lewdly on the creamy flesh of her breasts. Volley after volley of silvery-white jizz rifled forth as he jerked his cock, her chest quickly becoming a blasted mess of pearly semen. Milky ribbons and swirling gobs of cum were everywhere, her big tits nearly covered with the stuff. When Gunner was finally finished, he flicked the final dangling gob forward, the milky wad flopping right into the line of her cleavage.

"Fuck, Gunner, you really nailed her," Zeke said. "Look at the size of that load."

"Looking at a set of tits like that, it's not hard to work up a big one," Gunner replied, sitting back in his chair and drawing in deep breaths of cool air as he slowly recovered.

Elliott stared, aghast, as he looked at the mess of pearly semen covering his mother's tits. The stuff was everywhere. Some was sliding sluggishly downward from the upper swells of her chest, the luscious flowing contours directing the milky spunk down into her ample cleavage or to the outsides of those big spheres. A shiny gob dangled from the tip of her left breast, swaying erotically as it distended downwards.

"You better get that before it falls," Gunner said, pointing to the glistening, dangling gob of spunk.

Tanya took her cum-covered breast in her hands and tilted it up as she lowered her mouth, catching the dripping wad of spunk just in time on her fingertip and then placing it on the end of her nipple. It shone like a pearly jewel, and then was gone as she closed her bright red lips over the stiff bud and lapped it up.

"That's the way, Blondie, lick up all that boy-juice you love so much," Gunner encouraged as Tanya's tongue moved from her nipple to make a slow caress over her cum-covered breast. With a noisy slurp, she sucked and lapped up as much of the cum on the surface of her huge tits as she could reach.

"She fuckin' loves the stuff, doesn't she?" Zeke observed.

"Oh yeah. We'll keep her belly full from now on," Jamal said with a knowing smile on his face as Tanya moved to her other breast, lifting it to her mouth as she licked and sucked up Gunner's potent teenage cum. She looked dreamily aroused as she sucked at her breasts, her face flushed as her mouth moved from one breast to the other. A low moan escaped from deep in her throat and as her mouth latched down on one throbbing nipple for the third or fourth time, her body started to quiver and twitch.

"Mmmpphhh," she moaned, her lips wrapped tightly around the sensitive nipple as she climaxed. Her huge breasts were heaving as she gasped raggedly, not wanting to release the throbbing hard nipple from between her sucking lips. Her arms were trembling and her hands were shaking as the delicious tremors of her orgasm shot through her, but still, she kept squeezing and caressing her round heavy tits.

"Oh fuck, is that ever hot. Did you see her come?" Zeke asked as he turned to each of his two buddies.

"Yes. We've definitely got us a hot one here," Jamal replied. "I think we're gonna have even more fun with this one than we had with Mrs. Tremblay."

Elliott looked up, recognizing the name of their school's middle-aged history teacher. She was married, and Elliott had always thought of her as an attractive woman, with a generous set of tits on her. From Jamal's comment, the three bullies had found her attractive too, and had done something about it. Elliott's attention was drawn back to his mother, who sighed blissfully as the final tingling sensations of her release washed through her, a little shiver running down her spine.

With her climax complete, Tanya concentrated on finishing the job she'd been asked to do. She'd gotten all the cum she could with her mouth, so she slid her fingers along the outsides of her breasts and then into her cleavage, gathering up every savory morsel. As the boys watched, she inserted her gooey fingers into her mouth, licking them clean. When she was done, her breasts shone with the glowing traces of her drying saliva.

"Very nice, but you're not done yet." Jamal's voice made them all turn as he stood up next to the table. He undid his jeans and lowered his zipper. His big hand reached into the opening of his pants and he drew out his huge cock, dropping the long black snake onto the glass table with a noisy 'SLAP!' It lay on the table like a sleeping anaconda-long, heavy, and dangerous. "C'mon, sweetheart, come and get it," he said in a low commanding voice.

As if mesmerized, Tanya got up from between Gunner's spread thighs and grabbed her cushion. With her eyes locked on Jamal's impressive member, she circled the table and dropped the cushion next to him. She immediately got to her knees, with her head slightly above the level of the table.

"It's all for you, sweetheart," Jamal said as he reached forward and wrapped his hand around the back of her head, his fingers taking hold of her ponytail. Not that Tanya needed any encouragement, but he directed her mouth to his long black prick. She extended her tongue and placed the flat of it flush against the glistening drop of precum filling the wet pink eye at the very tip. With lust-filled eyes, she drew her long tongue up along the length of his cock as it lay upon the glass table. She turned her head slightly, and then slid her tongue back over the veiny surface as she made her way back to the dark purple knob. She slavishly licked up and down the full length of his member, her eyes half-closed as she lapped at his dick slavishly. It started to expand and lengthen, the huge knob puffing up as Jamal's hot blood poured into it.

Elliott watched his mother, awestruck by how obediently compliant she was to everything his bullies asked her to do. It was obvious how overcome with desire she was. She was licking Jamal's big black cock like a two-dollar whore, but Elliott could see in her needy eyes how much she wanted it, wanted that monstrous black cock, wanted to do whatever Jamal asked her to do, and the same for Gunner and Zeke. She had eagerly dropped to her knees and serviced both of them, becoming nothing more than an eager cum dump for their perverse desires. Elliott thought that it was like a switch had been flipped inside her, turning her from his conservative, caring mom to a cum-hungry slut-and he was loving every minute of it.

"That's enough for now," Jamal said as he pulled Tanya back by her ponytail. He grabbed his half-hard pecker and rubbed the dripping tip all over her face, leaving a wickedly sinful snail-trail of precum on her soft white skin. Her eyes were hooded with lust as he made use of her face, her open red lips wet and waiting. Jamal let go of her ponytail and stepped back. With difficulty, he stuffed his heavy prick back into his jeans. As he zipped up, Tanya's eyes were glued to the huge slab of meat visible down the inside of one thigh. She gulped and licked her lips, something that all of the boys clearly noticed. Jamal reached down and wrapped his hand around the bulge of his heavy member. "Let's go upstairs, sweetheart. I know somewhere else hot and wet I want to put this in next."