Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," Elliott thought to himself, "they're so fucking big. They feel amazing." His eyes quickly flicked up to his mother's face. Her eyes were still closed as she lay there peacefully, a soft smile on her face. It appeared as if she was almost asleep. Feeling he wasn't being watched or scrutinized, Elliott slid his hands all around and over the surface of her tits. They were so exquisitely soft, and so luxuriously smooth that it almost took his breath away. Feeling emboldened, her cupped both of her breasts in his hands and hefted them, checking their weight.

"Oh my God," he mumbled to himself, blown away by how heavy they were. He rubbed his soapy hands all over them before hefting them once more, unsure if he'd been mentally imagining things when he'd felt the weight of them the first time. His second test confirmed what he'd thought—his mother's tits were as fucking heavy as he'd thought!

More of the bubbles were disappearing now and he could see her breasts more clearly. He could make out the definition of her pebbly areolae as well as having a clear view of her vibrant rosy nipples. They were still protruding above the surface of the water, and Elliott felt his mouth watering as he looked down at the stiff bullets. They were pretty fucking big too. With his eyes zeroed in on those enticing red buttons, he smoothed his hands up from beneath her breasts and along the sides, his fingers feeling like they were being drawn by magnets to her enticing nipples. His fingers slid over her areola, then over the tips of her protruding nipples.

"Uhnn..." Elliott had to supress the instinctive moan that seemed to want to pour from his throat. He was overwhelmed by what he was feeling inside. Only in his dreams had he thought something like this was possible. But it wasn't a dream, and here he was in his mother's bathroom, feeling her spectacular breasts with his own two hands. And the most amazing thing—she had asked him to do it.

His heart was beating wildly and his prick was throbbing so hard he was afraid he'd burst. His soapy fingertips explored the little buds, feeling how incredibly stiff they were. He looked from one massive tit to the other, his fingers moving in unison over each one. After having seen it done many times in pornos, he took each nipple between his soapy thumbs and forefingers and rolled them salaciously. He could have sworn he felt the stiff button throb under his slippery touch.

"Mmm, that's so good, baby. Mommy likes that," Tanya said, purring like a cat. Through slitted eyes, she'd been watching her son, and it had thrilled her to see the pure excitement in his eyes as he'd started to feel her up, and the look of shock on his face when he'd hefted her tits, the surprising weight of them leaving him gasping in awe. And sensing that she wasn't looking at him, he'd gotten bolder, just as she'd hoped. And now his fingers had found their way to the epicenter of her sensitive breasts—her highly-responsive nipples. His fingers felt so good as he tweaked them, so fucking good that she just had to let him know. "Oh yeah, Mommy likes that a lot."

Reassured by his mother's words, Elliott got even bolder as he manipulated her breasts. His slippery hands moved all over the big round spheres, gently squeezing, cupping, and stroking the mounds of flesh as he openly groped her.

"Oh yeah, that feels so nice. Mommy's breasts are so sensitive, baby. Just re-lather your hands one more time and then keep doing what you're doing," Tanya said as she felt her pleasure level escalating.

Elliott quickly withdrew his hands and pumped out more soap onto his hands and then immersed them back into the steamy water, his hands returning to her breasts in an instant. He rubbed his hands over her voluminous tits, thoroughly soaping them up before his fingertips instinctively returned to her nipples. They were stiffer and even bigger now as he captured both of them with his fingertips and started rolling them back and forth.

"Oh yessss," his mother hissed. Her eyes were still closed but he watched as she drew her arms up out of the tub and gripped the sides tightly. Her mouth was open and she was breathing raggedly as she gasped for air. He'd seen that look on her face earlier, and it reminded him of the time outside when she'd come from sucking on her own tits after Gunner jerked off on them. Yes, she was definitely getting close to climaxing.

Invigorated by his mother's actions, Elliott rubbed his slippery hands all over her warm slick flesh, the palms of his hands pressing firmly against her stiff nipples. She gasped again, and he took his thumbs and the first two fingers of each hand and took hold of the engorged red buds, rolling them teasingly back and forth.

"Oh yes...yes...that's so good, baby," she gasped out. "Just keep...just...AAAAAHHHHH!"

Elliott watched his mother's face turn into a mask of pure rapture as she came. Her head tipped back as she groaned loudly. Her hands gripped the sides of the tub like her life depended on it as the intense sensations of a shattering release flowed through her. He kept manipulating her nipples as she came, her knees scissoring up and down with the intensity of her climax, water splashing onto the floor.

Elliott was thrilled that he was able to make his mother come, and especially from just toying with her breasts. He realized they must be even more sensitive than he imagined. Even with his undisciplined groping, she'd been able to come. He wondered what it would be like for her once he'd gained a bit of experience. She came for a long time, and when he felt her start to come down from her orgasm, he released her nipples, but kept his slippery hands moving gently over the sinfully smooth flesh of her tits. He kept his eyes on her face as she slowly regained her breath and settled back into the tub, eventually opening her eyes and looking at him, a soft smile turning up the corners of her pretty mouth.

"Oh, baby. That was so good. It's been such a long time, I'd almost forgotten how sensitive my breasts are."

"I'll do that for you anytime you want, Mom," Elliott replied, hoping the eagerness in his voice wasn't too obvious.

From the look on his mother's face, he hadn't fooled her at all. "I just might take you up on that, sweetheart," she said, giving him a beguilingly sexy look that set his teeth on edge. "But what about you, baby? How are you doing?" She nodded towards the side of the tub where he knelt.

"I...uh...I'm okay," he replied, feeling himself turning red.

"Are you sure, baby? I thought you might have gotten excited feeling Mommy's boobs. That didn't happen?"

"No...I mean yes," Elliott blurted out, unsure of what he was saying, but knowing his cock was sticking up like an iron bar against the side of the tub.

"Yes, you got excited? Or yes, that didn't happen?" she asked, a somewhat confused look on her face, but the bewitching glint in her eye told him she knew exactly what he was feeling.

"Yes. Yes, I got excited," he admitted.

"Then let Mommy see, baby."

"What?"

"Stand up right there and let me see how excited my little boy got from feeling his Mommy's tits."

Elliott did as he was asked, withdrawing his soapy hands from the water and standing up. His thrusting erection pointed straight up, aiming for the moon as a shimmering web of precum drooled erotically from the tip.

"Oh dear, my baby looks pretty excited," his mother said as he stood there, his rearing prick throbbing with each powerful beat of his heart. "Let me see you take that care of that, sweetie."

"What?" Elliott asked, totally flummoxed.

"I think you know what I mean. I know you have no trouble jerking off into my bras. So let's see you jerk off a load right here." Elliott just stared at her, wide-eyed and unmoving. His mother pushed herself back slightly in the tub, her breasts almost totally above the surface of the water. They shone provocatively as the water sluiced off the curvy spheres in enticing rivulets. "Come on, baby. Your hands are nice and soapy and slippery. Jerk it off for Mommy. Jerk it off and shoot it all over me."

Elliott was so turned on by his mother's lewd words and the view he had of her huge glistening tits that he couldn't control himself. With his eyes staring blatantly at her cherry-red nipples, he wrapped his hand around his surging erection and started stroking.

"That's it, baby. Pump it. Pump it for Mommy," Tanya encouraged as her son started jerking his cock. The slimy web of precum that had been dangling from the tip started flipping this way and that before breaking free and falling lewdly into the tub. She smiled to herself as she watched Elliott flail away at his enflamed prick. The sinful illicitness of what they were doing excited her beyond anything she had ever imagined. Jamal had released the submissive wildcat within her, but what she was doing with her own son had her juices flowing just as much. And the thought of having both of those things happening at the same time had her mind swirling with the endless possibilities of what was going to happen to all of them. She knew it was wrong to be feeling this way, so blatantly and perversely wrong—but she couldn't help herself—she was loving every sordid minute of it.

Elliott was so turned on he knew wasn't going to last. Within seconds of his hand whipping back and forth along his raging dick, he felt those tell-tale contractions begin in his midsection. As he looked down, his mother put her hands on either side of her breasts and pushed them together and up, offering them as a target for him. She had no idea he'd already come on her tits a short time ago while she was sleeping, and the fact that she didn't made it seem just a little nastier to him. With his brain going into erotic overload, he felt the first rush of semen speed up the shaft of his cock.

"OH FUCK, MOM!" he moaned as he leaned closer to the side of the tub and pointed the enflamed head of his cock downwards. He saw her eyes fixed hungrily on the tip of his prick as the wet piss-slit yawned open and a white streak shot out. A long rope of cum hit her right on the upper swell of the tit closest to him and ran up almost to her neck.

"AAAAAHHH!" Elliott groaned loudly as a second strand of spunk spewed forth, hitting with a noticeable splat as it stretched across both of her soapy mounds, the tale end dangling from one nipple.

"That's it, baby. Give Mommy all of that boy-cum. Pump out every last drop all over me," his mother encouraged. Elliott had no intention other than doing exactly that. He feverishly jacked away as he continued to ejaculate, absolutely flooding her chest with his seed. Even though he'd come just a short time ago, his climax was incredibly intense. His heart was pounding like crazy in his chest, but he kept pumping his pulsating cock as he unloaded, covering her tits from one side of her body to the other. He couldn't believe how much he came, and he wondered strangely if Jamal would have been proud of him.

For Tanya, watching her son jerk off on her was incredibly erotic, and when she looked down at the crisscrossed lines of white adorning her chest after he'd shot four or five times, she felt the delightful twinges of a mini-orgasm overwhelm her. It was just a little one, but it was sweet just the same. She looked up at her son with a smile of contentment on her face as his orgasm slowly waned. His pumping hand slowed as the final morsels of cum dropped onto her chest. As he flicked the final dregs of dogwater onto her tits, she looked down, smiling broadly as she looked at the milky mess covering her. "Wow! It looks like you really needed that, sweetheart."

Elliott stood there reeling as he recovered, wondering if he was about to collapse. He'd never felt an orgasm so intense in his entire life, and he couldn't wait to experience the sensation again. He released his grip on his cock and stood there breathing in big drafts of air, his spent prick slowly deflating. His mother's words seemed to register in his brain in a fog, but he knew what she'd said. "I...I can't believe I came that much."

"Almost as much as those other boys," his mother said, a sly smile on her face. Elliott was thrilled by what she said, taking them as words of praise. He watched as she took her finger and slid the tip through one thick strand that ran from one side of her chest to the other. She turned and held her finger up to him, a gob of cum covering the tip. She had a bewitching smile on her face that he was quickly getting used to—a look that sent a pulse of excitement to his groin every time. "It seems like such a waste to just wash it all off, don't you think?"

She waved her cum-coated finger hypnotically back and forth. Without another word being spoken, Elliott dropped to his knees—as if in a trance-like state—and slipped his mouth over her finger.

"That's Mommy's good boy," Tanya said as he licked her finger clean. When he was done, she took her hands and pushed her tits together again as she nodded towards them. "There you go, baby. Get it all. Get every last drop of that sweet cum of yours."

Overcome with bizarre emotions flicking like wildfire in his brain, Elliott leaned right over the tub and started licking her tits. His tongue lapped at her succulent breasts from one side to the other, gathering up every warm drop of his spunk. He delved his tongue deep into her dark line of cleavage, his tongue sweeping over the velvety-soft flesh. When he was finally done, he sat back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, his belly full of a fresh load of cum.

"That was nice, sweetheart," his mother said as she gave him a loving smile. He looked down at her, noticing the teasingly provocative look in her eyes as she stared back at him. "Are you going to be ready in a little while for that lesson I promised you earlier? Mommy's got some interesting things in mind that she wants to show you. Things about how to use that pretty mouth and long tongue of yours."

With his heart soaring, Elliott was struck dumb and could only nod repeatedly, wondering if it was possible for this day to get any better.

12