Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After a long day of school, a Red Bull would go nicely right now. Don't you think so, guys?" Jamal asked as he stepped over to the fridge and opened the door.

"Can't think of anything better," Gunner replied as he took one of the cans Jamal had for him and Zeke. As he popped open the can, he blatantly looked Tanya up and down, a lecherous smile coming over his face. "Well, almost nothing."

"I uh, I made you boys some chili," Tanya said. She pointed to a slow cooker sitting on the counter. "I figured you might be hungry."

"Well, isn't that sweet," Jamal said with a toothy grin. "You feed us, and we feed you." He blatantly reached down and groped himself, which made Tanya blush.

"Did I, did I do okay with this outfit?" Tanya asked Jamal as she tried to change the subject. "Is this what you wanted to see?"

"It's perfect. Just like the picture I sent you." Jamal gave a hearty nod, letting Tanya know he was pleased.

Tanya was thrilled that the black youth was happy with her. She'd received a text shortly after Elliott had left for school. Jamal had mentioned the picture he'd sent her, but the text had actually contained two pictures as attachments. The wording of the text itself was short and sweet:

I want to see you in this today. Be sure to open both.

Excited to have received the message, and very curious, Tanya had clicked on the first attachment. It was a picture of a model in business clothing, quite different than the overtly-suggestive nurse's costume Jamal had brought her to wear the day before. No, this outfit of a blouse and past-the-knee pencil skirt was the type of thing Tanya often wore herself to meetings with clients. As she looked at the picture, she smiled to herself, definitely picturing herself in the elegant-looking blouse and trim skirt. The whole light-colored outfit looked very sophisticated, and Tanya loved the look of the complete ensemble.

Along with the outfit, she'd have to get herself some new shoes, along with the white nylons shown. The bone-colored slingbacks the model was wearing looked really nice, and the pointy toes and towering heels made the girl's legs look great, and incredibly sexy. Yes, Tanya would be only too happy to wear an outfit like that, but it did surprise her that Jamal would pick something so understated, so sophisticated, especially after that episode the day before. She figured the boy was likely full of surprises, and this was one that she was happy about.

She opened the second attachment, and the picture almost took her breath away. It was a lingerie shot. The model was blonde, like her, but not nearly as busty. But Jamal had sent the picture for her to see what the model was wearing, and Tanya looked over the picture closely, feeling that itchy feeling start deep in her cunt as she looked at the sexy undergarments.

All the lingerie the model was wearing was brilliant white, and Tanya guessed that it was from a section of a website that dealt with bridal lingerie. And everything the young woman was wearing was incredibly glamorous, deliciously feminine and so pretty. Tanya loved it.

She got dressed and was at the mall as soon as it opened. She made the rounds of the required stores to pick up everything Jamal had shown in the pictures he'd sent. She spent a long time in the lingerie store, looking over all the beautiful things they had before moving towards the bridal section. She figured Jamal would have her visiting the store many times. She justified her purchases with the knowledge that if she could keep Jamal and the other two boys happy, they wouldn't be bullying Elliott. Yes, she had no problem spending money on clothing like this if it kept her sweet boy safe and happy.

"Yes, that outfit looks great. Nothing like a sexy businesswoman to make your cock hard," Jamal said as he hungrily looked Tanya up and down. He turned to Gunner and Zeke. "You guys have always wanted to fuck a beautiful, sophisticated business woman, haven't you?"

"Fuckin' right," Gunner replied while Zeke nodded in agreement. Elliott could see that both of them were almost drooling with anticipation as they ate up his mother with their eyes. He couldn't blame them—she looked absolutely stunning.

"Let's see you walk around a little bit." Jamal held his hand out and made a walking gesture with his fingers.

Tanya did as she was asked. She turned and walked partway across the room, did a slow pirouette, and then walked back towards them, her broad hips shifting provocatively from side to side.

"Fuck, that tight skirt looks fantastic," Zeke said, his hand rubbing over the front of his pants.

"And that shirt looks like it's about to burst open," Gunner added, his eyes locked on the MILF's huge tits straining against the front of the elegant blouse.

"Gunner's right," Jamal said. "We don't want to ruin that shirt, do we, sweetheart? Why don't you pop open a couple of those buttons and let those babies of yours breathe a little?"

Tanya reached up and undid the two buttons at the top of the open neckline. She felt the material seem to relax once the buttons were open, the panels of the blouse encompassing her chest pushing open and sliding outwards slightly. She could feel her breasts filling the gap she'd created, the swells of her tits on display for the boys to see.

"There, that's better. That's what we like to see," Jamal said as he nodded to his two pals, a big grin on his face.

Elliott's eyes almost popped out of his head as he zeroed in on his mother's enormous boobs. He could see a portion of a white bra, part of the cups visible above the buttons that were still done up. The bra was intricately lacy, and looked gorgeous against the soft smooth skin of her breasts.

"I think we'd like to see even more. Don't you think so, Zeke?" Gunner said, tapping his friend on the arm.

"Fuck yeah. Let's get a full look at those big tits." Zeke's hand kept sliding over the front of his pants, where a noticeable bulge was now present.

Tanya looked at Jamal questioningly.

"You heard the man. Take that blouse right off, but leave the skirt on."

Tanya hesitated for only a second before undoing the next button. She pulled the tail of the blouse out of the skirt's tight waistband, and then undid the rest of the buttons. She twisted her shoulders as she drew off the blouse entirely, setting it down on top of the kitchen island.

"Oh fuck, what a gorgeous set of tits," Zeke mumbled as his eyes ravished Tanya's exposed chest.

Elliott was thinking the same thing. Her tits looked incredible in the beautifully feminine, white, half-cup bra. The cups barely covered her nipples, and he could see that it was heavily reinforced, pushing her big tits together and up spectacularly. Based on what he could see through the blouse earlier, he'd originally thought his mother was wearing some kind of corset. Now that her top was bare, he could see that she was wearing the beautiful lacy bra, and then an inch or two below the bottom of the bra, he could see what appeared to be a matching waist cincher. It was the same brilliant white as the bra, with the same intricate lacy pattern. Vertical reinforced ribs separated the various panels of the garment, which followed the contours of her enticing hourglass figure. The part of the cincher that he could see molded itself to her body from the waist up to just beneath her breasts. Moving down from there, it nipped in waspishly at her trim waist, where it also disappeared from view beneath the high waistband of her slim-fitting skirt. Elliott thought the matching bra and cincher looked fantastic, especially with that little teasing gap of her smooth golden skin between the two pieces. And with her still wearing the tight knee-length skirt along with the white nylons and high heels, she looked teasingly sexy. He imagined the boys were looking at her the same way, as a powerful woman coming home from the office at the end of the day and getting undressed. And from their point of view, he was sure they were thinking the reason she was doing so was to get ready to be fucked by big, hard, teenage cocks.

"They are definitely gorgeous," Jamal said as his eyes feasted on Tanya's breasts as well. "C'mere, sweetheart."

Tanya took the few steps over as Jamal opened his arms, and then drew her in for another kiss. As his lips met hers, her hand immediately went to his groin, where she found his sizable member swelling as it pressed against her fingers. While she massaged his stiffening prick, he ran his hand up the front of her body. He squeezed and hefted her bra-covered tits as he kissed her, his tongue duelling with hers.

"Fuck, those are heavy," he said as he pulled back from the kiss, leaving her breathless, her mouth gaping open. "Check it out."

He passed her off to Gunner, who quickly pressed his lips to hers. Like Jamal, his big mitt roamed over her chest, groping and mauling her voluminous tits. And as she'd done with Jamal, Tanya's hand automatically went to the front of the blonde youth's pants, stroking his burgeoning cock.

Gunner let Zeke take his place, the third in a row to have his way with her chest as he kissed her.

"Fuck, what a handful," Zeke said as he finally stepped back.

Elliott saw his mother lean against the island, her bosom heaving as she breathed raggedly. He could tell she was aroused by her flushed face. "Should we, should we start one of the tutoring lessons now?" he asked, hoping to divert their attention away from her.

"Just hold on there a second, Junior," Jamal said. "We'll get to those lessons soon enough. But first, I've got a special lesson for your mother. Something I want her to learn."

Tanya looked at Jamal, a confused look on her face. "Me? A lesson for me?"

"Yes." Jamal gestured to his two friends. "We're all doing our lessons, so I think it's only right if you have a lesson or two every now and then as well."

"Wha...what kind of lesson?"

A broad smile broke out over Jamal's handsome face. "Oh, one I think you're going to get an A+ in, and one that I'm sure you'll enjoy."

"A+?"

"Yeah, I have no doubt that you'll exceed my expectations. Now, let's go upstairs so we can get started on it. And since I'm sure you're going to do so well, I'm even going to let Elliott watch how you do."

Jamal took her by the hand and led her up the stairs with Gunner and Zeke right behind, while Elliott drew up the rear. "Bring your mama's nice new blouse up, Elliott. I'm gonna be eating some of that fine chili there later and I don't want to make a mess on it."

"Yes sir." Thrilled to be included, Elliott snatched up the discarded blouse and followed the others up into his mother's bedroom, where he placed the blouse over the back of the chair at her dressing table.

"Elliott, turn down the covers on your mother's bed. I don't want anything getting in the way."

Elliott did as Jamal told him, folding the covers down and right off the bed.

"Good, you can take that skirt off now, sweetheart."

Tanya was just as obedient when it came to following Jamal's instructions now as she'd been when he'd instructed her to take off her blouse. She reached behind her and pulled down the zipper at the back of the dress, and then shimmied her hips as she drew the tight skirt down and off her legs. She passed it to Elliott, who placed it across the dressing room chair, taking care not to wrinkle it.

"Oh Jesus," Zeke mumbled again as Tanya turned and faced the three of them.

Elliott knew exactly what Zeke was thinking. Fuck, his mother looked incredible. Without the skirt, the full impact of the sexy bridal lingerie hit him like a ton of bricks. The intricately-designed waist cincher drew your eyes magnetically to her curvy hourglass figure. He'd seen the top part, but now with the skirt out of the way, he could see how the figure-fitting garment followed the natural contours of her body. From her slender waist, it flared out attractively over her wide matronly hips, with the bottom edge of the cincher displaying a delicate lacy fringe all around. Extending down over each leg in both the front and the back were ribbon-like garters, whose clasps at the ends bit tightly into the white nylons she was wearing.

Elliott felt his heart skip a beat as he looked at those nylons. God, were they ever sexy. There was about a six-inch wide band at the top of each leg that surrounded her creamy thighs luxuriously. The bands were incredibly detailed with lace in an almost floral design, extremely delicate and feminine looking. Below that teasingly sexy band, the nylons gave off a sheer white glow as they followed the smooth lines of her shapely legs all the way down until they disappeared inside her sky-high slingbacks. Except for the bone-colored high heels, everything was in brilliant white, which looked deliciously exciting against her tanned golden skin.

After his eyes travelled the full length of her body, Elliott zeroed in on her midsection. Beneath the garters he could see that she was wearing tiny panties that had thin straps that came high over each hip, disappearing beneath the lower edge of the waist cincher. From the side, Elliott could see the straps fed into a slim vertical one at the back, the narrow white band disappearing down between her curvy bumcheeks like a thong. The front panel of the panties barely covered her lush warm mound and, like the embroidery on both the bra and cincher, and the lacy panels of her stockings, that material of her panties was intricately detailed in lace as well. The pattern was symmetrical, and from his vantage point across the room, the delicate lace almost looked like a butterfly's spreading wings.

The whole outfit combined looked beautifully feminine and yet wickedly erotic at the same time. Elliott felt his cock give a lurch as his eyes, as well as those of his three bullies, roamed hungrily over his mother's gorgeous body.

"I knew you'd look fantastic in that outfit," Jamal said as he pulled off his t-shirt and started undoing his jeans. "But now it's time for your lesson. Elliott, go and get your mother one of those hair scrunchie things."

Jamal had gestured towards his mother's dressing table, knowing already that's where she kept her hair and makeup supplies. Elliott went to the drawer he'd seen his mother use before and found a white scrunchie mixed in with a number of other colored ones. As soon as he handed it to her, she whipped her hair up into a tight ponytail. They all knew what the request for the scrunchie meant—Jamal wanted to make use of her mouth first thing. By the time she was done, all three of the boys had discarded their clothes and stood around her, casually stroking their big limber cocks.

"Now, you want this, don't you, sweetheart?" Jamal asked teasingly as he took a step forwards, his stroking hand pointing his stiffening prick directly at her.

Elliott saw his mother look hungrily at Jamal's massive dick, the wet red eye glistening with precum already. "Yes," she nodded under her breath, as if in a trance.

"You want it in that sweet mouth of yours, I can tell by that look on your face. You want to feel my big black cock filling your mouth until I blow a thick creamy load right down your throat, don't you?"

Elliott could see his mother becoming flushed with arousal as Jamal continued to stroke his long black cock, the enormous purple head growing ever angrier as more of his hot blood flowed into it.

"Yes," she said again in a soft breathy voice, her eyes locked on his growing erection.

"But you want more, don't you? I've seen how frustrated you get taking just a few inches into that hot wet mouth of yours. You want every last inch of this black gun, I can see it in your eyes. You want the full barrel all the way down your throat, don't you?"

With her eyes locked hypnotically on the drooling tip of Jamal's huge cock, Tanya nodded, her body flushed with excitement, and the need to feel that beautiful big cock filling her mouth.

"That's what I thought," Jamal said as he looked at his two pals with a lewd smile on his face. "And that's what I have in mind for today's lesson—you're gonna learn how to take this big black barrel all the way down that throat of yours."

"Jamal, don't you think we should go in order, like we did with Mrs. Tremblay?" Zeke asked, hoping to be first.

Jamal looked at Tanya with that nasty smile on his face, and shook his head slowly. "No. With everything with this one, I'm going first. She's special."

Resigned to his fate, Zeke quietly stepped back, his hand still working on his larger-than-average cock.

"C'mon, sweetheart," Jamal said. "Get up on your bed on your hands and knees. I'm gonna teach you how to swallow every last inch of this big cock of mine."

Tanya did as she was told. She crawled onto the bed on her hands and knees and turned until she was facing crossways, her straightened arms supporting her at the edge of the side of the bed. She flipped her head, causing her lustrous blonde ponytail to drape down her back, away from her mouth. She knew how Jamal hated the idea of a woman's hair getting in the way when he wanted his cock sucked.

"That's a nice fuck-handle," Jamal said as he nodded towards the ponytail streaming down her back. "I'm going to be making use of that later." He stepped closer, his huge black cock protruding from the end of his circling hand.

Elliott thought his mother looked absolutely stunning, positioned there on her hands and knees, her big tits facing downwards, the heavily structured bra straining as it fought to contain the heavy weight. And positioned on her hands and knees, he thought she looked like a mare waiting to be mounted, and all three of these guys had the stallion-like cocks she needed to fill that itchy void inside her.

"That's just how I want you, sweetheart," Jamal said as he stepped in front of her and set his feet well apart, firming up his stance. "Lick those pretty lips for me. Get them nice and wet for my cock to slide between."

Tanya extended her tongue and rolled it around her painted lips, the red glossy lipstick shining even more brightly than usual.

"That's my girl," Jamal said as he drew his raging prick down and pointed it right at her mouth. "Give me that target. You know what I like."

Elliott watched as his mother formed her lips into an inviting 'O', just as Jamal had asked her to do previously. Elliott thought his mother looked wickedly hot with her mouth open and beckoning like that, only an inch or two separating it from the engorged head of Jamal's monstrous black cock.

"That's perfect. Here it comes." Jamal positioned the tip of his drooling cock at the round opening she'd formed with her lips. As soon as her lips met the pebbly surface of his glans, he slowly started to flex forward.

Elliott watched as his mother's lips followed the flaring contours of the enormous mushroom head, the black cock looked sinfully taboo as it made its way between her painted red lips, the ebony truncheon contrasting dramatically with the smooth white skin of her face.

"Oh yeah, that's the mouth I love," Jamal crooned as he forced his prick deeper. The MILF's lips were stretched so much they were on the verge of tearing before they slipped over the rope-like ridge of his corona, trapping the huge knob inside her mouth.

"Mmm..."

Elliott heard his mother give off a soft purr at the same time as her eyes closed in bliss. He was already getting used to her doing that as soon as one of the boys stuck their cock into her mouth. There was no doubt that she loved it, that she loved to suck cock, and seemingly, the bigger, the better.

"That's it, get it nice and wet," Jamal said as he took her head in his hands and started to rock his hips. With his fingers entwined in her shiny blonde hair, he worked her mouth slowly. He alternated rolling his hips with slow back and forth thrusts, making sure every one of the hot wet tissues inside her mouth came in contact with his hard black cock.