Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did good, Elliott." Elliott turned as Jamal spoke directly to him. "But I don't think you need to hang around anymore tonight. You better go and do your own homework. We can't have you failing because of us."

Elliott didn't want to leave, the lurid scene in front of him was too exciting. "Uh, that's okay. I think I'm okay about the homework."

A sterner look came over Jamal's face. "That wasn't a question I asked you, it was an instruction. You do want us to take good care of Mommy, don't you?" With his penetrating eyes locked on Elliott, Jamal pushed Tanya's mouth further down on his cock, making her gag before lifting her sucking mouth further up on his glistening shaft.

"No...I mean yes," Elliott stuttered. "I understand, sir."

"Good, that's what I like to hear." That stern look Jamal had given Elliott was replaced by a broad smile as he gripped Tanya's head in both hands and worked it smoothly up and down his thrusting erection. "Yes, we'll take very good care of Mommy here. We'll give her exactly what she needs."

Elliott flushed as he gathered up his clothes, leaving the room like dog with his tail tucked between his legs.

*

It was close to 11:15 when he finally heard the boys leave. The thumping and creaking had been coming from down the hall all night long. When he heard the front door close, Elliott made his way quietly into his mother's room. She was still lying on her stomach on the bed. Her running shoes and tiny socks had been pulled off by someone, but she was still wearing the little cheerleader dress, although he could see that it had been undone at the top and pulled down to the point where it was bunched around her midsection. He figured the boys must have wanted to get at those big tits of hers. As it was, with her lying prone on the bed, he could see the massive swells of her breasts pushing out to each side of her body as they were mashed into the mattress.

"Mom," Elliott said quietly as he stepped further into the room. He could see her bumhole was still leaking milky white cum, and the navy-blue sheet beneath her had an absolute puddle of the stuff pooling at the juncture of her spread thighs. Her bum cheeks were red and puffy, evidence of the abuse she'd taken over the last number of hours.

"Mom?" Elliott repeated, wondering if his mother was even still alive.

"Mmm...hi baby," Tanya said, her voice a warm purr as she looked over at her son with hooded eyes.

Elliott could see the blissful satisfaction in those warm blue eyes, and knew she was fine. "Are you okay, Mom?"

"Mmm, more than okay, sweetheart." She responded with a warm-throated voice, which breathed of contentment.

"How...how many times did they...did they...you know...in your bum?"

"I think it was four times each, and then that sweet one you gave me too. I guess that's thirteen altogether, not to mention the four or five that I swallowed. I lost track of the number of times I came hours ago."

Holy fuck, Elliott thought to himself. He'd been horny all night, listening to the lurid sounds coming from her bedroom. He figured one more probably wouldn't make a difference, especially with his cock being much smaller than the ones she'd been taking all night long. "Do you think...do you think I could try one more time, Mom? I promise to be gentle."

Tanya looked at her son, noticing the bulge in the front of his jeans. "In my bum? Is that what you want?" Elliott eagerly nodded in response. She smiled inwardly, seeing the love and devotion in her son's eyes. "It's okay, baby. Go ahead, and you don't need to worry about being gentle. I think you could see that none of them were."

Elliott's eyes opened wide as his mother arched her back, turning her big round bum up towards him.

"It's all yours, sweetheart, but just remember, when you're done, you've got a lot cleaning to do with that pretty little mouth of yours."

*

It was over an hour later before Elliott returned to his own room, his belly full. After dumping another load into her clutching bum, he'd brought his mother to two more orgasms while he'd been licking her. She'd had one climax with his tongue buried as far as possible into her flushed pink pucker, and then she'd rolled over onto her back, pulling his mouth to her seeping cunt. She'd mashed his mouth against her succulent mound, finally bucking her hips up against his face after he'd locked his sucking lips around her fiery-hot clit.

It seemed to be their nightly routine now that he'd help her into the shower before changing the sheets and getting her dressed for bed. Elliott loved it, knowing he and his mother had never felt closer in their lives. Once he tucked her in, he went to his own room and jerked off one more load, this time looking at pictures of her in bridal lingerie, one of his favorite looks for her.

With that last load now wiped off and soaking into his cum-towel, he staggered into bed and collapsed. His last thought before falling into a deep sleep was to wonder what new delights tomorrow would bring.