Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott looked at his mother's beckoning cunt and licked his lips hungrily. He was sitting in his chair, her soaked panties still clutched close to his face, his own cock erect and throbbing with need. Watching what the three bullies had done to her had excited him so much that he knew if he even dared to touch it, he'd go off in an instant, and he didn't want that to happen...not yet anyway. For now, he looked at his mother, ribbons and gobs of milky-white semen crisscrossing her pretty face and sexy body from one side to the other. He couldn't believe how much cum those three boys could shoot, especially Jamal. Seeing his mother like that, lying there with semen all over her and a look of blissful contentment on her face, Elliott thought it was just about the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his entire life. And he knew, with the way things had been going with his mother and the three bullies over the last few days, that there'd be plenty more nasty scenes like this for him to see.

"Come on, Kid. You know what to do."

Elliott looked up as Jamal spoke. The big, young black man and his two buddies were all looking at Elliott, their hands continuing to stroke methodically back and forth along the impressive length of their semi-hard cocks. Jamal simply looked him in the eye and then nodded towards the woman on the bed.

Knowing what was expected of him, Elliott rose from his spot and dropped the panties on the chair behind him. He made his way over to the bed, his painfully erect cock pointing skyward, precum dripping from the tip. He climbed on the side of the bed and made his way closer to his mother on his hands and knees, his breath coming in short gasps as his young heart beat rapidly. His mother was absolutely covered with thick white cum, the stuff clinging to nearly every square inch of skin on her face and tits. There were gobs and wads in her hair, with others spackling her sexy black corset and clinging nastily to the alluring choker around her neck. Like Elliott had thought earlier, he'd never seen his mother look so beautiful as she did right now, totally plastered with cum from the three teenage boys.

Elliott looked into her loving blue eyes and saw the smile of understanding there, giving him a look that said, "It's okay, sweetie, Mommy understands. Just do as they say." She had that look in her eyes this time, just like she'd had the first time they made him do this.

"Now, don't forget to share," Jamal's low, powerful voice came from behind Elliott. "You can't have it all this time."

Elliott leaned forward and extended his tongue. He placed it near the base of his mother's cheek and ran it upward, sucking in at the same time as he slurped a big gob of warm fresh semen into his vacuuming mouth. He slid his tongue sideways over her cheek, drawing up more of the tasty cream. With his mouth full, he kept his lips together as he brought his mouth over hers. With a gap of about four inches between their faces, he saw the glint of excitement in his mother's eyes as she opened her mouth, ovalling her pouty red lips in sinful invitation. Elliott pursed his lips together and forward, causing a small opening to appear at the front of his mouth. He looked down as a slimy white trail of semen slowly distended downwards, the thick sperm-laden tendril of cum dropping right into her open mouth.

"Mmmm..." Tanya purred like a kitten with a saucer full of cream as the warm teenage cum pooled on her tongue, causing her taste buds to tingle with excitement.

Elliott controlled the flow as his mouth slowly emptied, the thick wad of jizz passing sensually into his mother's waiting mouth. As the last drops slowly fell onto her broad flat tongue, he lowered his face, pressing his lips against hers. His mother's mouth was deliciously hot and wet as he feathered his tongue between her parted lips, her tongue eagerly pressing against his as they shared the intense masculine flavor. She passed the thick gob of cum back into his mouth, her tongue pressing it sensually against the soft tissues on the inside of his cheeks. He let the heavy load roll playfully over his tongue, and then he passed it back to her, his tongue rolling against hers passionately. She pushed a portion of the load back into his mouth, the cue from her that it was time to swallow. Knowing the boys would want to see, Elliott backed away, and then both he and his mother swallowed, the muscles in their throats contracting as the thick rich ball juice slid smoothly down their throats.

From the corner of his eye, Elliott saw all three boys smile slightly as they nodded their heads in unison. Elliott turned his attention back to his mother's body, knowing he wasn't done by any means. He attacked her spunk-covered breasts next, licking up another huge gob, his tongue reaching into a sizable pool that had gathered in her cleavage. He brought this mouthful to his mother as well, the two of them sharing it once more. After they'd each swallowed that one, he pressed his lips against the hollow of her throat, seeking out another big gob that was running down over her choker.

"That's enough sharing for now," Jamal said. "You can have the rest yourself. You know you want it."

Elliott felt himself turning red with shame, but they all knew the truth—he did want it. He briefly looked his mother in the eye and he saw her nod approvingly, and then her arms slipped around his neck as she took hold of his head and pulled his face to her breasts. He quickly lapped up a long ropey strand, and then another as she moved his mouth all over her chest. He swallowed numerous times as his mouth filled over and over with their creamy seed. When her tits and upper body were clean, she pulled his head up to her face, where he repeated the same thing, his lips and tongue working to suck and lap up every savory morsel. He even pressed his lips into her hair and sucked out the sticky gobs wadded into her lustrous blonde locks. When he was finished, he moved back and looked at his mother. All that was left on his mother's face and tits was the shiny remnants of his drying saliva. All the cum the boys had shot on her had found a nice warm home in the pit of his stomach. Elliott sat back on his heels, feeling excited beyond belief, his stiff cock rearing up painfully as he looked over at Jamal, a pleading look on his face.

"Good job, Kid. She's all yours," Jamal said with a nod, the three boys continuing to idly stroke their resurgent cocks.

This is what Elliott had been waiting for. With his heart pounding in his chest, he scrambled further down on the bed as his mother shifted slightly higher. As his mother once more drew her legs up and apart, he positioned himself between those achingly-inviting thighs. He was almost beside himself with excitement as he moved closer, pressing down on the top of his rock-hard prick and pressing the crimson crown against the slippery petals of flesh guarding the gates to her treasured pussy. Almost swooning with arousal, Elliott leaned forward and started to slide his pulsating erection into his mother's weeping box. She reached forward, pulling him on top of her as his throbbing cock slid balls deep inside her. He felt those magical muscles inside her gripping down on his rigid phallus, her talented cunt gripping him like a hot buttery fist.

"Oh fuck, that's so good..." he moaned as his hands came up and groped his mother's big tits, the soft pillows of flesh oozing upwards between his squeezing fingers.

"Go on, Elliott, fuck your mother," Jamal said. "Fuck her good and hard, just the way she likes it."

"That's it, baby. Give it to Mommy," Tanya said softly, rolling her wide hips teasingly as she worked his young cock with the muscles inside her, knowing he was feeling a rippling sensation from the base of his prick to the tip as she contracted the soft folds of flesh gripping his cock.

That luxurious feeling and his mother's illicit words were all it took to send Elliott over the edge. He'd been too excited by what he'd been watching to take Jamal's advice and give her a good hard fucking. He'd barely gotten it into her and already he was about to come. As the boiling semen sped up the shaft of his cock, he drew back and thrust as deep and as hard as he could into her welcoming depths, holding his pulsing dick buried in her furnace-like cunt as he went off, pasting her insides with a huge load. He came so hard he almost wanted to weep with pleasure, his red-hot cock-head spewing out wad after wad of sizzling cum into his mother's velvety love-pocket. Elliott kept groping her tits as he flooded her gripping twat with everything he had, unloading every last drop he had inside him into her. Finally, a shiver tripped down his spine and he collapsed on top of her, totally spent, his head resting against her sizable breasts, his cock still inside her. He lay there gasping as the waves of euphoria slowly dissipated, leaving him blissfully exhausted and deliciously content as his spent member slowly started to deflate. He was dementedly happy, and felt like he could stay in that position forever.

"Well, it looks like he really enjoyed that, doesn't it, guys?" Jamal's voice roused Elliott from his delirium, and he raised his head.

"The little fucker really put it to her," Gunner said as Zeke nodded.

Elliott could see that all three boys were once again rock-hard, their massive cocks in search of something hot and wet to get into, and Elliott knew that meant his mother. He also knew his duties weren't done just yet.

"C'mon, Kid, we're ready to give her more of what she needs," Jamal said, waving his massive cock at Elliott and his mother. "You know what you still have to do. Get your own shit out of her before we fuck her again."

Elliott let go of his mother's spectacular breasts and started to move backwards, his dwindling dick coming out of her hot wet pussy in a slippery rush. He continued to move further down on the bed as his mother brought her knees up, her stiletto heels digging into the mattress nastily as she rolled her legs wide open. He was now on his stomach between her widely-spread legs, his face mere inches from her steaming cunt. Elliott looked down at his mother's pussy, the throbbing pink flesh sticky with her juices, the sheets beneath her soaked from the multiple climaxes she'd already had. To Elliott, his mother's freshly-fucked cunt was just about the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, and he never got tired of being in this position and seeing it. Her pussy-lips glistened hotly, and at the apex of those slippery petals he saw her sizeable clit standing stiff, red—almost glowing like a beacon. As he watched, he saw his mother flex, and as she worked the muscles inside her, the load of cum he'd just dumped into her started to ooze from between those shining cunt-lips, his milky-white cum looking illicitly wicked as it seeped out of her hot mature gash. The intoxicating scent of their combined juices filtered its way into his senses, sending a tingling message of euphoria to his aroused brain.

"Ohhnn..." With a moan of excitement, Elliott dove between his mother's legs, opening his mouth as he pressed it against her pussy. It was steaming hot, and sinfully wet. He feathered the tip of his tongue into the opening at the base of her slit. With the tip of his tongue cradling the bottom of his wad of semen, he pressed the flat of his tongue right in between her sticky lips and slowly licked upward, sucking in at the same time. His felt his own warm jizz gathering on his tongue, and sucked for more. He swallowed the first mouthful, shivering as the gooey cum slid silkily down his throat. He went back for more, feeling his mother push down, more of his young seed oozing out into his eagerly-working mouth. She was feeding him like a mother bird feeds its babies, and Elliott loved it. His tongue was deep in her gooey twat and he slowly rolled it in a teasing circle, licking over the soft folds of flesh inside her, making sure he got every creamy morsel of his cum. He heard his mother give off a soft moan of delight as he worked his tongue deep, lapping up the oily juices seeping from the hot tissues lining her talented cunt.

It didn't take long for him to get his load cleaned out of her—it was nowhere near the size of the loads from any of the three bullies. Having gotten her thoroughly cleaned out—as he knew Jamal expected—he turned his attention to his mother's clit, knowing he was expected to bring her to at least one orgasm before his work was done. He slowly licked upward, and he felt his mother role her hips sluttishly, beckoning him to continue. He pressed the tip of his tongue against her sensitive clit, the rubbery nodule of flesh throbbing and blisteringly hot against his tongue. He pushed a wad of saliva to the front of his mouth and took the whole pulsing bud between his puckered lips, bathing her clit with his flowing spit.

"Oh fuck, yesssss..." Elliott heard his mother hiss with pleasure as he set to work on her oversized clit, knowing how easily she climaxed when that sensitive trigger was worked on. With the big red bud captured between his lips, he sucked on it, like a little cock, his tongue rolling teasingly over the rubbery nodule at the same time. As he worked it over hungrily, he felt his mother's hands come down on his head, her fingers slipping into his hair as she pulled him hard against her.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD...YESSSSSSSSSSS..." Elliott heard his mother let out an unintelligible groan of delight as she started to climax, her hips thrusting up off the bed against his face, her hands keeping that working mouth pressed tightly against her throbbing mound. Elliott felt the lower part of his face coming awash with her spraying juices, and he loved it. His mother was a big gusher, and Elliott loved being able to lap up her mess of discharged fluids, whenever and wherever he could. She came for a long time, and Elliott kept rolling his tongue over her pulsing clit, bringing her as much pleasure as he could. Her wide hips finally relaxed back onto the mattress as the dwindling waves of pleasure slowly coursed out of her. Knowing what he'd want, she lifted his head off her oversensitive clit and pushed him downward, letting him send his tongue back up inside her to lick up her flowing juices. Elliott was happy that Jamal let him continue to lap up her cunt-honey for a short time, drawing as much as he could into his belly.

"Okay, Kid, you've had your fun. Now get back to your chair. It's time for round two." Elliott heard Jamal's words as his tongue circled deep inside his mother, loving the feel and taste of her luxurious discharge flowing into his mouth. Reluctantly, he withdrew his tongue, giving his mother a soft kiss on her pink pussy-lips, knowing he'd be back in this position later, but her slick petals of flesh would be swollen and puffy from abuse by that time. But he knew both his mother, and he, wouldn't be complaining.

Elliott stepped back and moved towards his chair as the three boys closed in once again on his mother, brandishing their huge cocks like weapons. He looked down at his mother, a look of lustful anticipation on her face, and he knew then exactly what the boys had meant, that yes, his mother definitely had one—a body made for big cocks. And right now, her loving son could see that she wanted all she could get.

Elliott sat down to watch as his three bullies moved in on, getting ready for another marathon fuck session. Tonight, they allowed him to stay as they put her through her paces, making use of all three of her willing holes.

*

Like the previous nights, it was late when they eventually went home, and Elliott set about his nightly clean-up duties. The weekend was fast approaching, and Elliott had the feeling Jamal would have something special in mind. He jerked off two more loads before he was able to sleep, putting his mother in Photoshopped pictures of black corsets and thigh high stockings, although none of the pictures were as deliciously sexy as the real thing, now sleeping such a short distance. But Elliott loved it all, and sleep overtook him as he eagerly anticipated the next few days...