Busty Mom and The Bullies Bk. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elliott reached into the back seat and retrieved his mother's purse. He watched as she took out her lipstick and expertly applied a fresh coat of the brilliant red, wet-look gloss. Once again, her full soft lips looked like the perfect cock-sucking receptacle. She put the lipstick back in her purse and was just fluffing up her hair when they heard the boys' voices approach.

"They should be here anytime. They got my text about where I parked," Elliott heard Jamal say as they got closer.

"Speak of the devil," Zeke said a few seconds later.

A new voice came to them from the other side, in the opposite direction from where the boys had come from, along with a series of footfalls, indicating more than one person. "What's going on, son? What's all this cloak and dagger stuff?"

"Son?" Elliott thought. "What the fuck?" The new voice was deeper, and sounded older. Could it really be...

"Dad, you made it." Elliott's eyes opened wide as Jamal responded. Was that really his father he was speaking to?

"Yeah, and look who I brought with me," the older voice said.

"Uncle Dexter! Kendrick told me you got out. Congratulations, man."

Elliott heard some palm-slapping coming from right behind the van.

"Thanks, Jamal. It's good to be out. Being in the joint isn't a lot of fun, let me tell you."

"So Dex, when did this happen? Just this week, right?" It was Gunner who asked this question.

"Yeah, two days ago. I've been on a bus ever since. Just got in a couple of hours ago. Brock said Jamal asked him to come out here, so I thought I'd tag along and see Kendrick as soon as I could. Is it good to have your Daddy home, boy?"

"Fuckin' A." Elliott recognized the voice of the young man who'd let them in the gate.

"So what's up, Jamal? Why did you text me to come and meet you out here?" It was Jamal's father who spoke again this time, the man the uncle had referred to as 'Brock'.

"I've got a birthday present for you, Dad."

Elliott's eyes opened wide as Jamal's words registered. He wasn't really going to...

"But my birthday isn't until next week."

"Well, think of it as an early birthday present then. And since Uncle Dexter's here, think of this as a welcome home present for him too."

"What are you talking about?" the older man asked.

"Right this way."

As both of the rear doors of the van opened wide, Elliott recoiled, pressing himself back against the bench seat behind him. He noticed his mother seemed to take it all in stride as she propped herself up on her elbows and looked at the faces of three more men facing her.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

It was the older man who said this as he stepped closer, a leering smile on his face. Elliott could see the resemblance to Jamal in the big man. There was no doubt that this was his bully's father, Brock. Elliott knew that, like the other older man standing next to him, Brock had only been out of prison for a few weeks too.

"This is our good friend, Elliott," Jamal said as he nodded in Elliott's direction, "and his mother, Mrs. Cox."

"Mrs. Cox, you say?" Brock said, emphasizing the woman's last name.

"Yes, Tanya's her first name."

"Is this the woman that you said you've been doing some work at her house?"

"The one and the same."

Brock paused as he looked Tanya up and down, his lustful gaze roaming over her gorgeous body, still beautifully displayed in the tight black dress and towering heels. "Nice, very nice indeed." The man turned towards his son. "And you do know how much I like blondes, don't you?"

"Of course. I couldn't think of a better birthday present. Do you like it?"

"Very much. And I get to share my present with your uncle?"

"And Kendrick too. The three of us worked her over during the first show, now you three can have her for the second one."

"What's the story with the kid?" Brock asked as he nodded towards Elliott.

"He goes to school with us. He's tutoring us and, in return," Jamal paused as he gestured towards Tanya, "we're teaching him about the finer things in life."

"And he doesn't have a problem with that?"

"Not at all, as long as he gets to lick Mommy's pussy. He's our clean-up boy, actually."

Brock chuckled. "Clean-up boy. Perfect."

"What does she do?" Uncle Dexter asked.

"Everything. Feel free to use any of her three holes. She likes it all."

"Deepthroat?" Kendrick asked.

"Of course. I got her trained in that earlier this week."

"Ass to mouth?" It was Uncle Dexter who asked this.

"Yep. Pussy to mouth, ass to mouth. She'll clean that cock of yours anytime you want."

Elliott saw the three new men nod appreciatively before Brock spoke. "I love the dress, and those fuck-me shoes. Did you pick those out, Jamal?"

"Of course."

"Good man," Brock said, slapping his son on the shoulder. "I've taught you well."

"Fuck, look at those tits," Kendrick said, nodding towards Tanya's impressive chest, her massive tits straining against the tight material of her tiny black dress.

"And that mouth, look at that gorgeous mouth. I've been in prison a long time and that's where I'm going first," Uncle Dexter said.

"That pussy is mine for this first go round," Brock said as he started to open his pants. "She is my birthday present, after all."

"You don't need to worry about giving it to her any way you want," Jamal said. "She's got a body made for big cocks, and she can take 'em in any of those sweet holes of hers."

"All right then, let's see if we can help the lady out." Brock was unzipping by this point, with Dexter and Kendrick doing the same. "What are you guys gonna do while we're fucking her?"

Gunner answered this time. "We ran into some friends who are parked on the other side of the concession stand. We're gonna go hang out with them. We'll be back later."

Jamal nodded towards Elliott. "Elliott, do you want to come with us, or stay here. It's up to you."

Elliott looked at the three new black men and then at his mother, who seemed to be eager to get started. "I...I guess I'll just stay here."

"Okay, suit yourself." Jamal turned and patted his father on the back. "Have fun, Dad, and happy birthday."

"Thanks son. Here, Clean-up Boy, take care of these." The three new men shucked off their pants and tossed them towards Elliott. "I'm fine with you hangin' around, but just stay out of our way."

"Yes sir," Elliott replied as he scrambled back through the opening and placed their pants on the back seat next to him.

The three men closed the back door after climbing inside, all three of them on their knees as they leered at Tanya. Elliott gulped as he looked at the heavy appendages hanging between their legs. He thought that old saying must be true, about all black men being well-hung. At least it was in this family. All three of these men had been blessed with sizable horse-cocks, just like Jamal. Having run their hungry eyes over his mother, all three of them were already half-hard, their cocks on the rise and stiffening. Again, like his three bullies, all three left their shirts on. They were all stroking their cocks as they kneed their way across the mattress from all sides as they moved in on her. They were all circumcised, and Elliott could see the bloated heads of each impressive member becoming darker as hot blood flowed into their lengthy cocks.

"Fuck, brother, look at that lipstick," Dexter said. "Do you know how long it's been since I've had a mouth like that? Fuck, I'm goin' in there right now."

Without waiting any longer, Dexter straddled Tanya's chest and plugged his growing cock right between those shiny red lips.

"Mmm..."

Elliott heard his mother let off one of those tell-tale warm purrs of hers, letting him, and everyone else, know how much she loved having her mouth worked over like that.

"Oh fuck, is her mouth ever hot," Dexter said as Tanya swirled her tongue over his pebbly glans, coating it with her warm spit.

Brock didn't waste any time either. "Open those legs for me, girl. I've got a nice piece of black meat for you."

Elliott watched as his mother eagerly drew her knees up and rolled her thighs open, inviting the older black man to invade her needy cunt. Brock didn't have to be asked twice. He crawled closer and leaned over the gorgeous blonde woman, fitting the engorged head of his cock between her slippery cunt-lips and driving himself deep into her.

"UNGGGHH..." Tanya moaned into Dexter's cock as Brock went to the hilt, totally stuffing her velvety cunt with thick black cock. He started flexing back and forth, and the old van started creaking and complaining once more. This was the first white woman he'd had since getting out of prison, and she was definitely a hot one. Her cunt was squeezing and gripping his thick cock like a fist. He reared back until only the tip of his cock was nestled between those slippery lips. He paused as he looked down. Those soft pink lips seemed to be nibbling at his enflamed cockhead, as if wanting it back deep inside. He smiled to himself as he gave that sweet little pussy what it wanted, sending every last inch inside her as he bottomed out, his midsection slapping up against hers.

"OHHHHNNNGGG..." Tanya moaned loudly into Dexter's cock as she started to come, thrashing this way and that like a ragdoll. She was twitching and convulsing as waves of total culmination raced through her. But the men just kept giving it to her. Kendrick had reached beneath his father's backside and was mauling her tits as he stroked his cock and waited his turn. Dexter was flexing his hips back and forth, driving Tanya's head deeper into the pillow as he fucked her face. And further down, Brock's hips were pistoning up and down as he long-dicked her, making her feel every last inch with each of his vigorous thrusting strokes.

Elliott watched, totally aghast as they fucked his mother hard. Having just gotten out of prison, Elliott wasn't surprised to see that Uncle Dexter came first. His mother gave off that nasty gulping sound as she swallowed his load, taking every last morsel of his semen into her stomach. Brock finished seconds after, basting her insides like a Christmas turkey as he poured torrents of hot thick cum deep inside her gripping snatch.

When they were done, Kendrick flipped her over and put her on all fours. As he took her doggy-style, Brock manoeuvered himself in front of her and made her lick off his cock. She eagerly went after it, licking up every stray drop of cum clinging to his glistening shaft, as well as lapping up her own warm cunt-honey.

After Kendrick came inside her, Dexter wanted her pussy while Brock wanted her ass. They kept her on her hands and knees as Dexter got beneath her and fed his cock up into her dripping cunt. Brock got behind her and stuffed his resurgent prick into her ass. Kendrick was on his knees in front of her. He plugged his cock into her mouth and started face-fucking her at the same time.

Elliott gasped as he watched it all, watching them make his mother 'air-tight'. He'd seen those cocks, and he couldn't believe his mother was taking over 30" of thick black cock into her at the same time, and she seemed to want more!

*

This continued for the entire length of the second feature, with the three men switching up positions continuously. Elliott lost track of the number of times that his mother came. It was just far too many to even keep track of.

Elliott heard Jamal and the other boys approaching just after Brock had dumped another load into her pussy. At the same time, Kendrick and Dexter had been kneeling on either side of her head and both of them came on her face, covering it with their slimy goo. Dexter was using his fingers to feed it to her when Jamal opened the back doors of the van.

"Well, did you have fun?" he asked.

"Best birthday present ever, son," Brock replied as he sat back and recovered.

"What about you, Uncle Dexter?"

"This is better than a 'get out of jail free' card."

Elliott watched as all six of them chuckled at that.

"Kendrick?"

"You're the best, cuz. The best."

"No problem, man. Any time. Glad you enjoyed it."

Brock turned towards Elliott, who had spent the whole time watching from the backseat, spellbound. "Hey kid, throw us our pants."

Elliott tossed each man his pair of pants and they stepped out of the van and pulled them on.

"Okay, we better get these guys home," Jamal said as he gestured towards Tanya and Elliott.

"Thanks again, son. Like I said, the best birthday present ever."

"Uncle Dex, you're going to be around, right?"

"You can count on it. I'm not going anywhere."

"Great. We'll see you soon."

Elliott watched the men arm-clench and chest bump before the three new ones moved off.

"Elliott, help your mother through the gap there and flip that piece of the seat back up," Jamal said before closing up the back doors.

Tanya got to her knees and Elliott helped guide her through the gap between the backseat and the rear of the van. Once clear, Elliott flipped the folded-down portion up, hearing it click into place.

"You're up here with me again, Elliott," he heard Jamal say as the black youth climbed into the driver's seat. Elliott moved back into the front passenger seat as Zeke and Gunner climbed into the rear, taking their previous spots on each side of his mother. Jamal started the van and dropped it into gear, heading towards the rear exit where they'd come in. Most of the patrons had already left, with just a couple of stragglers following them out.

"We didn't get to take part in the second part of the show there," Gunner said to Tanya, "so why don't you get down on your knees there and suck us off on the way home."

Elliott turned in his seat as his mother compliantly slid off the seat and turned around to face the two boys. They moved closer together as she settled in on her knees. Both of them undid their pants and fished their cocks out, the whiteness of their cocks visible beneath the flickering street lights. Elliott saw his mother lean over Gunner's crotch first as her hands came up to circle each stiffening prick. The wet slobbering sound reached his ears as her head started bobbing up and down.

"Oh yeah, that's it. What a fucking great mouth," Gunner said as he tipped his head back and closed his eyes.

Elliott watched as his mother really went to town, sucking feverishly on the blonde boy's cock. After a minute or two, she switched to Zeke's, giving it the same loving attention. She was mewing like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream again, and he knew she was loving what she was doing. Both boys got off when they were just minutes away from home, feeding thick warm loads down her throat. Jamal pulled into the driveway as Tanya tenderly sucked the final drops of cum out of both of them. He left the car running as he climbed out. Elliott did the same on the passenger side.

"C'mon, Elliott, help me with your mother," Jamal said as he opened the side door. "Here, carry her purse."

"Hurry up, Jamal, we've got to go to that party," Zeke's voice came them from inside the van.

Elliott took the purse as Jamal reached in and took Tanya's hand, helping her out. On unsteady legs, Jamal and Elliott helped her into the house. Jamal slipped his hand around her waist and guided her right up the stairs and into her bedroom, where he deposited her on her bed. Still fully dressed, she sat back and braced herself with her hands behind her. She parted her legs slightly, as if cooling off her overworked cunt.

Jamal stepped over to Elliott who was standing just inside the bedroom door. "Listen," Jamal said, speaking quietly. "I'll be back in a little bit. I'm gonna take those two clowns to this party Jennie's got going, and then I'll come back here on my own. Not a word of this to either of them, okay?"

"Uh, sure." Elliott was thrilled that Jamal was including him in some conspiratorial act that he didn't want the other two to know about.

Jamal paused as he looked over at Tanya. "I'm not done with Mommy just yet tonight. I've still got a few loads I want to put deep inside her."

Elliott could see the hunger in Jamal's eyes as they raked over his mother. Elliott shivered as he thought about what that look in Jamal's eyes meant. His mother had been fucked all night long, by six different men in all three of her holes...and it wasn't over yet!