But "Fancy" Was My Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a cock buried deep in her mouth, Fancy's throat bore the brunt of the erection's explosive discharge. Streams of cummy fire threatened to choke the life out of her. Her only defense was to swallow with great, breathtaking gulps.

Jonas Ward lost his sanity. He pounded his cock into the young feminine mouth and continued to pour out his orgasmic cream. He heard a far off wailing and then realized it was his own unfettered voice screaming with elation because of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had in his life.

Fancy was doing her duty and was fulfilling the carnal obligations she was paid for. Would he want more if he ever stopped cumming? She kept on sucking and swallowing as she admitted to herself that this whole experience wasn't nearly as dreadful as she had imagined it would be.

Jonas Ward was spent. He pulled his cock out of the girl's mouth and said, "Babydoll, climb up here beside me and cuddle up in my arms. Oh Lord forgive me but child I loved what you just did so much!"

Fancy did as instructed. Rachel Ward's bedcovers were now wrinkled and covered in sex juices. Hopefully the covers could be changed before the innocent teenager returned from her trip.

"Did you Daddy, did you really, really like what I did?" Fancy asked. Sensing that this was the time to answer opportunity's knock, she steeled her nerves and dared to ask, "If you really liked it Daddy, do you think I could have another $10 to buy some 'pretties' with?"

Springing up, Jonas Ward reached across the naked girl and grabbed his wallet. Withdrawing a $20 bill, he showed it to her then slipped it into her alligator purse. "Baby, you buy yourself lots and lots of nice pretties, and clothes, and such. But Sweetie, you won't find anything that will look finer on your body than the beautiful birthday suit you're wearing right now!"

Elated that her mercenary plan had been successful, Fancy threw herself at the man and kissed him enthusiastically. She had never kissed a man's mouth before so she was pleasantly surprised to find out it was nicer than she had expected it would be.

Snuggling into the man's arms, Fancy fell asleep dreaming of all she could do for her family with the $45 dollar fortune she had nestled inside her purse.

Two hours later she awakened to find out darkness had fallen. Jonas Ward sat at a small table set out with a supper setting for two. "Hey gal, are you hungry?" he asked. "Come and get it, there is plenty."

"It's 'plenty' my sore, teeth-bitten ass!" Fancy exclaimed unintentionally. "Why, it's more food than I've seen in years! May I take some home for my mother and the baby?"

Laying two $20 bills on the table, Jonas Ward slyly said, "Young lady, I was hoping you might stay a little longer. I have some unfinished business I would like to complete. Miss Fancy, I want to get my cock inside your hot young pussy!"

Ignoring her nudity, Fancy sprang out of the bed and threw herself into the man's lap. It had taken all of her willpower to resist scooping up the money first, but she knew she didn't want to act too blatantly mercenary. There were names for women and girls who traded sexual favors for money.

While Fancy was eating from the bountiful feast, Jonas Ward called down to the kitchen and instructed the cook to prepare a basketful of food. He instructed his driver to deliver it to the house of the young lady and to inform the mother that her daughter would be home late.

"Girl, this time I want 'Fancy' in my bed," Jonas Ward said when the girl stopped eating. "Let's go bathe in my tub and jump under my covers. Young lady I now want you to call me 'Jonas'."

The ornate porcelain bathtub was a far cry from the galvanized metal washtub she had bathed in earlier. Two nude bodies fit into it with room to spare. Fancy and Jonas had room enough to frolic and play, so frolic and play, they did.

Surprisingly fit and strong for his age, Jonas scooped the freshly-washed girl up from the tub and carried her to the bed he shared with his wife. Once again his hands and his mouth explored her young feminine body from head to toe.

Fancy reciprocated Jonas' lustful affection. She kissed and caressed the man's body being especially mindful of the rigid erection which was once more swollen and stiff. As she sucked his meaty manhood, she knew this was the night she would loose her virginal maidenhead.

Jonas threw the cocksucking girl off him before she could again rob him of his seminal fire. This time he was determined to deposit his creamy cum inside her tight, hot, young pussy.

Fancy had seen animals mating and she knew the copulation act was often a violent, rapacious event. She was therefore surprised by the gentle passion of the man mounting her body. He had tenderly spread her legs and was lowering himself over her slowly. The head of his cock was tentatively touching the delicate wings of her inner pussy lips.

As Jonas' cockhead spread her pussy lips and began entering her vaginal chamber, Fancy's female body released a flood of natural fluids meant to aid in penile penetration. The slippery slick lubrication coated the cock intruder.

Fancy's virginal hymen resisted and fought against the penile invasion. Yet, the determined prodder poked and prodded until it pierced through the veil of resistance. The entire length of the man's erection then followed along and sank in deep.

Fancy squealed with the initial pain. She knew it would hurt, but after a few minutes, she had to admit that the discomfort was already fading. This was a young woman who had learned this day what orgasms were and she could feel more of them building up inside her pussy now.

Frictional fires burned as Jonas' cock moved in and out of Fancy's tight, virgin-busted pussy hole. Vaginal muscles constricted and squeezed around the fast-moving shaft. Heated cock and cunt flesh tingled excitedly as thousands of sex-starved nerve ends were stimulated.

Orgasmic euphoria began. Jonas' cock summoned forth seminal fluids and began expelling them into their welcoming vaginal home. Fancy's pussy gloried in the sensations caused by the pressurized streams of man-milk filling her up. Squishy, squashy male and female cum spurted out of the too-full, once virginal vaginal cavity.

Orgasms stole away all sense of time and place. A man and his young lover gloried in a world of enchanted, forbidden, sinful bliss. The orgasmic fanfare played louder and louder until a crescendo of contented carnal satisfaction was reached. Finally, the music slowly faded and two weary fornicators rested.

By the time the early morning sun peeped over the eastern sky, the alligator purse lying on the bedside stand contained a thick sheaf of greenback currency bills totaling an astounding sum of nearly $200. While sore and exhausted from too little sleep and a night full of vigorous sexual exertion, Fancy considered herself to be a young woman as rich as the Queen of Sheba.

Epilogue

Fancy had never suspected that on the fateful day when her mother sent her on a 'date' with a gentleman it would be the last time she would see her mama alive. Her purse-full of ill-gotten gain came too late to save her family. Her sickly mama died during the night and the welfare people took the baby away.

Miss Fancy Mae Devereux's sinful attempts to better her family's desperate, downtrodden life gained her several disreputable names. Unjustly labeled as a harlot, a hussy, a slut, this young lady refused to allow this reputation to force her to bow her head in shame.

It wasn't long after the girl gained her scandalous sexual status that benevolent men began seeking out Fancy's favors. Handsomely paid, she often found herself pouring tea in multi-roomed penthouse suites with down covered four-poster beds to play in.

Since then Fancy has charmed a governor, a king, a congressman, and an occasional aristocrat. She bought herself an elegant southern mansion and a luxurious New York townhouse flat.

Now in this world there are a lot of self-righteous hypocrites who call Fancy bad. They criticize her mama for turning her out no matter how little they had.

But Fancy hasn't had to worry about anything for all the rest of her life-long years. Yet, occasionally she can still hear the desperation in her poor mama's voice ringing in her ears, "Here's your last chance, Fancy, don't let me down! God forgive me for what I do. If you want out girl it's up to you. But, if you want a better life, you better start sleeping uptown."

This uptown Lady sleeps just fine and feels no remorseful shame. She may have been born poor white trash, but "Fancy" is her name.

12