Buttfuck Buddies Ch. 01

Story Info
Nick and Mia's passion for anal sex inspires Ashley...
15.4k words
4.75
680.4k
1k

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,003 Followers

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All characters are eighteen years or older. Don't expect realism and you won't be disappointed when you don't find it! Enjoy!

*****

Cursing under her breath, struggling with the lock until she managed to get the key to turn and the door to open, Ashley let herself inside her boyfriend Josh's apartment. She knew that he wasn't home yet, but she wasn't there for him. It was Nick, Josh's roommate, that Ashley needed to talk to.

Giving the stupid lock one last withering glance, Ashley closed the door and turned around. It seemed like the apartment was empty, which it shouldn't be. She was about to call out for Nick when she heard a deep moan coming from down the hallway. Another unmistakable sound followed, that of flesh slapping rhythmically against naked flesh.

"Of course..." Ashley sighed, rolling her eyes in resignation and running her slender fingers through her honey blonde hair, messing up her pixie cut. "I should have known they'd be at it, as usual."

While the sounds of unrestrained humping got louder, Ashley walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. Crossing her arms under her perky tits, she slumped back and grumbled: "I guess I'll just have to wait until Nick is done fucking Mia in the ass..."

In the last few months, after she got together with Josh, Ashley had come to know her boyfriend's roommate pretty well. From the moment she first saw him, Nick had struck her as very weird, but in a good way. Bookish, tall and lanky, with his mop of unruly brown hair and his thick nerdy glasses, Nick was the very opposite of her athletic, trendy, perfectly groomed Josh. Still, Nick had grown on her, without much trying on his part either. That was what struck Ashley the most about him: Nick was a total loner, so quiet and unassuming, still he left a strong, lingering impression.

Beside being very smart, Nick was gifted with a disarming sense of humor that never failed to make Ashley smile. He was doing a PhD in Philosophy of all things, which baffled an Econ major like Ashley no end. Still, Nick was surprisingly down-to-earth, eerily perceptive and refreshingly open-minded in ways that, she had to admit, Josh could never be. Nick's intriguing vibe was further amplified by the fact that he had a steady fuck buddy, his buxom raven-haired friend Mia. Ashley was struck dumb when Nick told her in passing that the main event of his encounters with Mia was anal sex.

Nick and Mia had met during their freshman year, when they 'sort of dated' for a while, as they put it, before Mia started to explore her lesbian dispositions. That didn't prevent them from staying good friends though, bound by ties of true affection as they were. Besides, although Mia was into girls, as she herself told Ashley, she was unable to give up the one thing she absolutely loved about sex with guys: assfucking. Mia's passion for sodomy and Nick's willingness to fulfill her anal needs led to their agreement, which lasted for years and was still working as intended, to their mutual satisfaction. And yet, despite the matter-of-fact way in which Nick and Mia described it to her, Ashley soon realized that their ongoing relationship was far from being just about sex.

Ashley had learned all of this on the very first day she met Nick, when he introduced Mia as his 'incomparable buttfuck buddy, among other things' as if it was the most natural thing in the world. A sultry, snickering Mia immediately confirmed what Ashley had assumed was a joke on Nick's part, leaving the blonde mind-blown. In time, Ashley's initial shock faded and she accepted the situation as a particularly weird side of Nick's general weirdness. She also became good friends with Mia.

The voluptuous brunette's flirtatious attitude embarrassed Ashley at first, but she couldn't deny that it was flattering to be the object of Mia's attentions and frequent compliments. In truth, beside the undeniable thrill she felt coursing through her slim body whenever Mia's pale blue gaze lingered on her, Ashley genuinely liked Mia. She admired the brunette's confidence, actually envying the carefree way in which Mia expressed her sexuality and enjoyed it without hypocrisy nor guilt. As far as Ashley was concerned, the only relatively bad thing about Nick's buttfuck buddy was the fact that Josh drooled over her large tits and bouncy ass all the time, but that was Josh's fault entirely.

As she sat on the couch, her ears echoing with Mia's and Nick's lustful groans, Ashley couldn't help but grin. It was ironic that she should have come to talk to Nick about something that his assfucking sessions with Mia had inspired in the first place.

According to Mia, there was nothing like the unique feel of a big hard cock thrusting into her anus, stretching and filling her asshole with its meaty thickness and finally pumping her rectum full of cum, all of which, Mia insisted, no dildo in the world could ever replace. Ashley listened to Mia and Nick discussing the joys of anal sex countless times, as did Josh, who had been pestering Ashley about letting him fuck her in the ass pretty much non-stop for months. Not a day went by without Josh sulking about the fact that a scrawny nerd like Nick was sodomizing a knockout like Mia on a regular basis without even having to be her boyfriend, therefore getting plenty of ass and none of the hassles of an actual legit relationship.

Ashley's sculpted, delicate features were marred by a scowl as she tried to dismiss from her mind the endless arguments that unfailingly originated from Josh's every blunt request for anal sex. "If only he wasn't such a moron about it..." Ashley sighed.

The sad thing was that Ashley had become very interested in anal sex too, but she resented the fact that Josh considered it some sort of duty she had to perform in exchange for his putting up with her as her boyfriend. That was so unfair, Ashley thought, feeling insecure and nervous. In her darkest moments, she had even found herself wondering if Josh might be right after all, if she was indeed such a bitch that she had to somehow compensate him by letting him have her ass. That was pretty much how Josh put it anyway.

"No," Ashley whispered to herself, shaking her head firmly. "I'm not a bitch. Nick doesn't think so, and he's way smarter than me and Josh put together. And Mia agrees too."

A thin, resigned smile appeared on Ashley's lips and she relaxed, letting out a long sigh. One way or another, the solution to her fights with Josh would come the next day, when she would offer him her virgin asshole as a birthday present. It was a way to bury the hatchet once and for all, Ashley knew, but it was also something that, in all honesty, she desperately wanted to try. She simply couldn't keep denying herself anal sex just because Josh was asking for it in the worst possible way.

While the lascivious sounds echoing from the hall got even louder, Ashley's mind went back to the last week, which she had spent training her tiny forbidden hole with a buttplug to get herself ready for her anal deflowering. Recalling the many surprisingly intense orgasms she had brought herself to by flicking her clit while carefully sliding the tapered plastic toy into her clingy anus, Ashley found herself rubbing her legs together under her light skirt, a warm wave of arousal radiating from her groin. Her pointy bra-less tits were heaving in time with her labored breath and her nipples were hard and sticking out painfully against her tight cotton top as she relived the details of how wonderfully she had cum each time she touched her clit while the buttplug stretched out her tight, sensitive asshole.

Without thinking, Ashley brought her hand between her legs and reached beneath her skirt until her fingertips met her underwear. Her panties were sopping wet and wedged into the smooth cleft of her pussy, the soaked fabric grating teasingly against her puffy labia and stimulating her engorged clit.

"Damn it, Nick and Mia..." Ashley murmured as she slowly circled her pussy mound through her panties, trembling under her own touch, biting her lips as she whimpered softly. Then, snickering, she swiftly got up and reasoned: "Well, I guess I might as well have a closer look. Just to learn some moves from a pro."

An impish grin brightened Ashley's face as she padded down the hallway, getting closer to Mia's husky moans and Nick's muffled grunts. Her heart was drumming crazily in her ears and her pussy was on fire as Ashley stopped right outside Nick's bedroom. Hiding in the shadows, she tilted her head to the side and gazed past the half-open door.

Even though she knew what was going on in there and she had heard them have anal sex before, Ashley had never actually seen Nick and Mia assfucking. In fact, she had never seen anyone have sex at all, except in pornos. Still, not even the anal videos she had been watching recently could have prepared her: what Ashley saw took her breath away.

With her head thrown back in pleasure and her long black hair flowing wildly across her arched back, Mia was riding Nick's cock cowgirl style, taking him deep in her ass. Sitting on the edge of his bed, his face buried in the soft jiggling valley of Mia's cleavage, Nick was slurping and sucking away at the curvy brunette's puffy nipples while she held his head pressed into her jugs, her fingers tugging at his messy hair. As Mia bounced her round bubble-butt up and down on his thick boner, Nick kneaded her fleshy asscheeks, sinking his fingers avidly in her plump juicy rump. As lost as he seemed in his voracious tit-worship, Nick never missed a bit as he humped his impressive cock up into Mia's stretched-out asshole. The way he kept thrusting into her rectum in perfect sync with her slamming downward plunges proved how practiced Mia and Nick were in the art of sodomy.

Ashley's eyes bugged out and she quickly brought a hand to her mouth to silence herself before a gasp of shock betrayed her presence. Her whole svelte frame was shaking with excitement. Nothing had ever looked as insanely hot as the vision of Mia's dilated pink sphincter wrapped tightly around Nick's pistoning shaft. And it must feel incredible too, Ashley realized, judging by the unrestrained groans of pleasure escaping Mia's mouth every time she slid her butt-ring all the way down Nick's pole until her luscious ass clapped against his thighs, over and over again.

For a few minutes, Ashley lost track of time. Her senses were overloaded. The smell of sex and the sounds of the rutting couple's lustful sodomy enhanced the mind-blowing visual of Mia impaling her ass on that massive cock while Nick devoured her jutting tits and bucked his girthy boner into her anus with relentless butt-splitting strokes. Aroused beyond description, Ashley reached a hand between her legs and pulled her soaked panties to the side. In a daze, her eyes glued to Mia's cock-stuffed asshole, Ashley started fingering herself. Her mind was empty of all thoughts except the need to give relief to her tingling pussy. Ashley bit her lips as she sawed two then three fingers in and out of her dripping slit, trying to match Mia and Nick's reckless buttfucking tempo.

Ashley's pussy was drooling juices all over her crotch when she heard Mia gasp throatily: "I'm close, baby... Uuhh yeah, fuck my ass harder... Oooh I'm cumming, baby! Uuhh fuck fuck fuuuck!"

Pressing her thumb to her clit and rubbing away with abandon, Ashley watched slack-jawed as Mia slammed her bouncy dick-crammed ass forcefully down on Nick's shaft one last time before sitting there, skewered on his pole, shivering all over with his fat cockmeat packed balls-deep inside her anus. Mia's cries of release almost drowned out Nick's tit-muffled grunts.

"Mmpfhh Miaaa... You're squeezing me so good, I'm gonna cum! Aaahhh I love your ass!"

A hot wave of pleasure crashed over Ashley as she watched Nick's ballsack tightening while Mia's sphincter kept clenching and unclenching around the thick root of his throbbing cock. The thought of Nick's spurting semen filling the depths of Mia's rectum made Ashley's lust-addled mind spin, triggering her climax. Ashley had to fight not to cry out as she came hard, her thumb circling her clit and her fingers buried all the way in her dripping slit. Panting as quietly as possible, Ashley was weak in the knees as she enjoyed her secret orgasm. While her girl-cum gushed on her digits and drenched her crotch, trickling down her shapely thighs, Ashley's hazel eyes stayed focused on Mia and Nick. They were basking in the afterglow, their arms wrapped around each other's sweaty body, their lips locked in a deep, passionate soulkiss.

Ashley had to strangle another gasp of shock when Mia lifted her plump bubble-butt and slowly let Nick's twitching boner slip out of her dilated anus with a lewd slurp followed by the wet thwacking sound of Nick's fat cock slapping against his abdomen. Pushing Nick down on his back, Mia smiled and leaned forward. Pressing her heavy tits against his chest, she kissed Nick languidly, resuming their make out session. While they kissed, the buxom brunette reached her hands back to spread her round asscheeks apart. Wiggling her fleshy rump, she positioned her gaping cum-oozing orifice right above Nick's softening but still impressive dick, letting his seed drip directly on his shaft.

Watching Nick's thick pearly semen dribble out of Mia's slowly shrinking asshole to pool all over his cock was insanely erotic to Ashley, but not as erotic as the sight of Mia suddenly breaking their lip-lock to kneel between Nick's legs, a devilish grin on her pouty lips. Ashley's nectar-slick digits involuntarily resumed diddling her clit as she stared wide-eyed at Mia lapping up a shiny glob of cum from Nick's purple glans before taking his seed-glazed cock between her lips. Humming with joy as she went ass to mouth on him, Mia slurped and sucked on Nick's dickmeat and then licked clean his spunk-splattered abdomen, hungrily retrieving every last trace of sperm she found.

It was while the wanton brunette turned her head to scoop up a stray dollop of cum from Nick's low-hanging balls that Mia and Ashley's gazes met. Ashley felt cold all over as she realized that Mia's smoky blue eyes were fixed on her. For a second the slim blonde felt on the verge of panic, ashamed and terrified and unable to think. She definitely didn't expect Mia's surprised stare to turn into a complicit wink as she kept nursing on Nick's slippery shaft with renewed vigor. The image of Mia's cocksucking lips slowly curling up in a dick-stretched smile remained etched in Ashley's mind as she stepped back in the shadows of the hall and silently retreated to the living room.

The next twenty minutes felt agonizingly slow to Ashley, who sat on the couch fidgeting while trying to settle her thumping heartbeat and quick breathing. Despite having just cum, or maybe because of the circumstances of her climax, her pussy was still dripping wet and in need of further attention. Ashley fought with her arousal and guilt while in the background she could hear Mia and Nick go through their post-assfuck ritual of cuddling while playing a couple of cheesy pop punk tunes by one of those obscure bands from the nineties that they both liked so much. A shower together followed, as usual, and Ashley sat through it all, nervously twiddling her thumbs.

While she waited on the couch, a stinging sense of jealousy emerged from Ashley's emotional turmoil as she realized how intimate and close Mia and Nick were, more so than any formally definable couple she could think of. "More than me and Josh for sure..." she heard herself mumble.

The sounds of the bathroom door opening then closing, followed by a girly giggle and some murmuring in the hallway, snapped Ashley out of her bitter reverie and warned her that Mia and Nick were done with their shower. She had regained most of her composure when, a couple of minutes later, Mia made her appearance.

"Hey, Ash," Mia greeted her in her lazy, husky voice. Tied back in a ponytail, her long black hair was still shining wet from the shower. Her pale face was glowing and her whole voluptuous body radiated that satisfied, freshly-fucked vibe that she got after her every visit to Nick's bedroom.

"Hi, Mia," the slim blonde replied, her cheeks burning under Mia's smirking stare. Ashley felt too embarrassed to meet Mia's eyes, so she lowered her gaze. She regretted it immediately: the sight of her friend's ample cleavage squeezed inside her blue tank top didn't help attenuate Ashley's nervousness at all. She was biting her lips while Mia walked in front of her, her bouncy jeans-clad bubble-butt swaying before Ashley's flushed face as the brunette came to sit right beside her.

"So," Mia purred, tilting her head as she patted Ashley's arm and scooted closer to her on the couch, "you look like you enjoyed the show, eh Ash?"

"Uhm, yeah about that," Ashley stammered apologetically, "I didn't mean to... Well, I sort of did, in a way, but... Oh my god, that didn't come out right, did it? I'm sorry, it's just..."

Nick's deep, calm voice came to her rescue. "Hey Ash! I didn't hear you coming in," he said, stepping inside the room wearing just his glasses, a pair of striped boxers and a faded Dead Kennedys T-shirt. "Didn't Josh tell you? They're having all the interns stay in late today. I assume one of them will be chosen to be sacrificed to their Evil Lawyer Overlord as soon as darkness falls."

"Yeah, he told me," Ashley chuckled, glad to change the subject. "But I actually came to talk to you, Nick, about Josh's birthday tomorrow."

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: you're way too good for that jerk, honey," Mia declared, softly caressing her blonde friend's forearm from wrist to elbow one last time before standing up to leave. "Well, time to go. I'll let you guys talk. I gotta swing by my place and I'm already late for class as it is. And I blame you for that, you know!" she finished, pressing herself against Nick and poking her forefinger into his chest.

"Oh, really?" Nick grinned, wrapping his long arms around Mia's waist and caressing her plump juicy ass as she hugged him tight and joined her lips with his in a tender parting smooch. "Should I remind you the exact sequence of events that led to your being late right now?"

Laughing throatily at Nick's teasing, reaching her hand low to cup his cock through his boxers, Mia shrugged: "Fine, I guess we could share the blame after all."

"That seems fair," Nick nodded, "but if you want we can analyze this more thoroughly later. Around dinner time, maybe?"

"Deal. I'll even bring pizza," Mia added, disentangling her curvy frame from Nick's embrace and strutting her way to the door. "See you, guys!"

Once they were alone, Nick took Mia's seat by Ashley's side. "So," he said, "what about Josh's party? Any change of plans or are we still going to that ridiculous wine bar he likes?"

"No, no change of plans. I just wanted to, uhm, surprise him... I was thinking of waiting for him here when he gets back from work tomorrow, before he's supposed to come pick me up for the party and, well..." she trailed off nervously as she met Nick's penetrating, intense brown eyes. "I kind of need you not to be here when that happens, Nick. I have to be alone when Josh gets here, to give him my, uhm, gift, I guess you could call it, so..."

"No problem, I won't be here," Nick replied. "My Ethics professor has organized a conference about Kierkegaard with this Danish writer around that time, and I'm pretty much forced to go. In fact, I might get to the party a bit late but I'll meet you there as soon as possible."

"Okay. Thanks a lot, Nick."

He just smiled and nodded, always keeping his scrutinizing gaze on her. Then, as if he was reading Ashley's thoughts through her bright hazel eyes, he added: "So you're letting him fuck you in the ass tomorrow, uh. That's quite the birthday present, Ash."

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,003 Followers