Cabin Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do!" He spoke emphatically, as though he needed her to understand. "Yes! I do! I have to make it clear to you right from the start that this is no joke, that I am serious about getting to know you this week. Really well!"

Kat heard the subtle emphasis on the word "know", and when she looked into his eyes, those blue, blue eyes, they were dark with desire, with passion, with something she was not willing to name.

"What else could you possibly want to know about me?" she asked instead. "Haven't I bared my soul to you this past year? You know everything except my bra size and most sensitive spot."

She stopped and took a long drink from her glass, hoping to distract him from her last statement, but Tim waited till she moved the glass to her lap before taking it from her and pulling her in to him. He sat back with his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Kat relaxed, though it took her a good minute to let go of the tension that sat in her shoulders.

"So, tell me now...or is that something else you want me to find out this week?" His voice was low, seductive, his breath warm on her ear. "I don't mind playing detective. I don't mind at all!" He kissed her cheek, and then her ear, before resting his lips on her hair.

"I haven't felt this peaceful in a very long time," he admitted against her ear. "My last real holiday was five years ago, and the last time I held a woman in my arms, like this, was even longer ago than that." He squeezed her shoulder, and sighed. "Feels good, on both counts." He tucked her into his side, pressing another tender kiss on her hair.

"You smell so good, sweetie! What are you wearing?" His voice caressed her, lulling her, soothing away her tension, even as his hand slowly slid over her shoulder, down her arm and back again, in a mesmerizing motion.

"Hmmm. Gotta think...I put it on this morning." Kat furrowed her brow, and then smiled slightly. "Charlie, actually! It's my one "cheapo" scent, but it's so delicious! I love it!"

"Cheapo smells like hot sex on you, sweetheart! Must be your scent under Charlie that's driving me nuts!" he whispered hotly in her ear, before turning her face round to his for the kiss he'd been wanting ever since he'd pulled her into his arms. He slanted his mouth over hers again and again, wanting her so much his hands shook with the struggle to restrain himself from ripping the clothes from her and ravaging her.

Tim had not felt such deep, earth-shattering lust in a very long time. It felt new to him, fresh, and almost completely beyond his ability or desire to control. He was eighteen again, and Kat was the one he most wanted to be his girl. And the couch was the back seat of his car, or the bank of the river on which their town stood. Or the tall four-poster bed in his house now. The one he went home to every night, and slept in, alone. He thought of this luscious woman in his bed, under him, her legs wrapped around him, the room filled with her cries of ecstasy and his groans of satisfaction. The image made him moan into her mouth, and slide his hand down her front to the round orbs of her breasts. Even under the thin material of her top, they made him hard. He pinched a nipple between his trembling fingers, and she moaned with pleasure.

He slid his mouth from hers, breathing hard, and whispered in her ear, "You okay with this, sweetie?" He moved his head away from her so he could see her face, and when she nodded, he pulled her back to him and hugged her. Kat could feel him trembling, and she reached up and traced the line of his jaw, stopping to caress his cheeks. That was his undoing.

"God, Kat, I want you so much! It's kinda scary you know! You just make me want..." He stopped and looked deeply into her eyes. "You know what I want, don't you, hon?"

He didn't wait for her to answer him; he couldn't. Her eyes begged him to come back to her warm mouth and take the treasure she offered him. He kissed her again, slowly, deeply, mating his tongue with hers in an erotic dance that left them both weak with longing for more, for the real dance of love.

"I hadn't meant to move this fast," he confessed, stroking her hair and looking into her eyes. "Maybe just some kisses tonight, and then I'd start weighing in with the big guns tomorrow. Give you a chance to get used to me a little more." He caressed her face as he spoke, pausing to plant soft kisses on her cheeks. His breath was warm on her face as he continued. "But you get to me, Kat. So much..." He stopped again and touched her breast with a look of awe on his face. "May I?" He slid his hand down to the buttons on her blouse.

Kat smiled slowly. "Even if I wanted to say no, Tim, I want to feel your hands on me as much as you want to touch me." She pressed her hand over his where it lay, and pushed gently against him. "I wasn't going to let you get this far tonight, either, you know. Maybe some cuddling, nothing more." She reached over to touch his bottom lip. "But you have a way of making me want to bare all." She smiled shyly at him, and then whispered, "Yes, Tim. You may!"

Tim moved his arm from around her shoulders and began to unbutton her blouse, but he was shaking too hard, and Kat chuckled softly.

"Need some help?" she wondered aloud.

"You'd better, if you don't want to lose some buttons!" he answered, chuckling with her.

They managed to unbutton her top together, giggling and kissing each other with feather touches of lips. When the blouse hung open over her ample breasts, Tim spread the two sides wide and looked at the black lacy bra she wore. Her breasts mounded slightly over the tops of the bra, and he leaned forward and pushed his face into the valley between them, inhaling deeply.

"God! I'm dying here, Kat!"

He peppered the tops of her breasts with wet nips and kisses, and then, loosening the clasp at the back, pulled the cups down and away from them impatiently, honing in on the by-now-erect nipples. He sucked one into his mouth, all the while worrying the other with his fingers. He rolled it between forefinger and thumb, pinched it, and then transferred his mouth to it, to soothe the ache, and attended to the other now-wet nipple with his fingers. Kat groaned deeply as he made love to her breasts, feeling the tide of passion rise inside her, and rise, brimming to a climax.

"Tim!" she cried out, shaking uncontrollably. He raised his head, looked deep into her darkened brown eyes, and plunged into her mouth, kissing her wildly, wanting her to cum, wanting her to wait, wanting her. He rolled over her on the loveseat, pinning her under him, and pressed his erection into her.

"Feel me, baby? Feel what you do to me?" He kissed her again, and Kat opened her legs and let his body settle there, the hard line of his arousal pressed into the apex of her need. The thin linen of her slacks made her feel him everywhere, and she felt a gush of desire wet her crotch as she pressed herself against him.

"You make me feel eighteen again!" he said, sliding down her body, settling his mouth against the place where her wet heat called to him. He reached up and undid the zipper of her slacks. Kat pushed it down and Tim saw a black thong. He groaned, and slid it aside, pushing his tongue into the slit and making her cry out again. He teased her clit with his tongue, and blew gently on her, making her groan.

"Tim!" she called his name again. "Please!"

Tim could not wait another second. He heaved himself off her long enough to remove her slacks and thong, and then he loomed over her, watching the emotions scroll across her face as he removed his clothing, throwing them anywhere. Then, before he plunged his hard cock inside her waiting center, he rasped,

"Condom? I can't get to mine right now!"

Kat raised her hips, as though to answer his question, opening her legs to give him full access, and Tim felt himself sink to the hilt inside her. Ahhhhh! His heart raced, and he could hear his blood roaring in his ears.

"Oh, fuck!" he exclaimed harshly, and thrust inside her, hard, rhythmic movements, pumping into her uncontrollably. He barely heard Kat's cries as he slammed into her, feeling his climax gathering force. He increased the speed of his thrusts, unable to help himself, unable to enjoy the sound of Kat coming under him in a tumult of tremors and groans, caught in the grip of a passion he had not experienced since he was a younger man. When the wave hit him, he stiffened, almost in pain, and let his seed surge into her wet heat.

"Unh!" he grunted, when at last the tide ebbed, and he was spent.

Kat heard the ragged breathing all around her, and knew they were both in the same condition -- sated, and exhausted. She smiled, a secret, satisfied smile. This may not have been her plan, and tomorrow she might find herself full of regrets, but right now she would give anything to feel Tim inside her again, fucking her senseless, making her feel her need, taste it, and know the inexorable drive to have it met again and again. Only this time, the need was directed at one man, and he was just then rolling off her and pulling her up to his chest so they could cuddle. His arms were strong around her, his heartbeat steady, his breathing finally slow. Kat draped her arm over his, where it lay across her belly, under her breasts.

"Kat," Tim said, his voice echoing in her ears, "that was incredible! Thanks, baby!" He caressed the underside of her breast, and kissed her cheek. "Shower?"

"If you'll shower with me," Kat replied, turning in his arms and looking shyly at him.

"There'll be no other way this week," he said, smiling at her. "Not after this!" He bent and kissed her lips tenderly. "Never after this, baby!" He kissed her again, and then stirred. "Come on, lazybones, get up!" He hauled her up with him, letting her body slide down his, loving the feel of her breasts against his chest. "So sexy!" he exclaimed, and smoothed his hands over her bottom.

Kat felt suddenly shy again, and hung her head, pulling on his arms. Tim laughed, and let her go.

"You can run, lady, but you can't hide!" he said teasingly, and walked with her into the bathroom. He set the water temperature while she fetched bath towels, and then he pulled her into the shower with him.

"Come here," he invited her, his voice hoarse.

Kat stood before him, wanting to cover herself, and fighting the urge. His eyes were devouring her, and she felt herself growing warm under his needy gaze.

"Tim, it's cold!" The temperature had dropped as the sun set, and Kat shivered.

"It may be. But I'm hot, lady! Real hot!" His smile as he pulled her under the spray was warm and seductive, and his hands caressed her everywhere as he got her totally wet.

"Baby, let's make this slow, okay?"

His low-voiced suggestion tickled along her spine, and Kat leaned against him, luxuriating in the feel of his big hands on her. She moaned when he slid his fingers over her breasts, down her belly, and between the lips of her sex. She leaned harder, opening herself to him, letting him bear her weight as she opened her legs wide. She felt his response in the groan at her ear and the hard press of his erection against her bottom.

"Kat, baby! Turn around!"

Tim didn't wait for her to obey but spun her around and pressed himself against her from shoulders to knees. He pressed his mouth on her throat, which she had arched in seductive abandon.

"Sweetheart, you're so damn irresistible!"

Kat could not stop the trembling of her limbs any more than she could stop the beating of her heart. She wanted this man with a depth of passion and need that shook her, even as her orgasm pulsed through her from his fondling.

"Tim! Oh God!" she cried out in ecstasy. "Hold me!"

"Always, baby, always!" he promised, hugging her to his chest. He fondled her till the last throes of her orgasm pulsed through her, and then he just held her, till her tremors subsided. He felt the power he had to give her what she wanted rise inside him, and grow. He wanted her again, too, as though that first explosive joining had been insufficient to quench his thirst for her body, her heart, her soul.

"I want you again, baby," he whispered hotly in her ear. "So bad I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything else. But I don't want to wear you out." He chuckled suddenly, recognizing the energized feeling in his limbs that had him thinking he could make love to her forever. "Let's shower, and go to bed, okay?"

Her answering moan was his undoing.

He breathed deeply in her ear, letting her feel the press of his hard cock between her cheeks when he turned her around again. He moaned into her ear, and she turned in his arms, raising her legs and letting him slide his sex along the lips of hers, teasing them both with desire. They pushed each other closer to the edge, and when Tim could bear it no longer, her turned her around and plunged into her from behind. She felt him all the way inside her, deep, pulsing...and when he began to move she almost died of pleasure.

"Oh! God, Tim, you feel so good!" she moaned, and pushed back against him, needing to maximize the feeling of connection, the electrical charge, the fire that raged between them. "Don't stop, babe," she begged him. "Don't ever stop!"

Tim was fired up by her words, and he pumped into her, hard and fast, loving the way her walls tightened around him, the way the spasms flicked at him, touching off sparks that he knew would flame on soon. He groaned into her ear, wishing he knew how to tell her what she did to him, how she made him feel complete, even as she set him on fire. He wanted to devour her where she stood, to intensify the sheer quality of the ecstasy that heated his blood, and that now was gathering with incredible force and sweetness in the base of his spine. He felt himself explode inside her as she cried out his name, and he was surprised to find he could not stop himself until he was totally drained. He felt himself pulsing inside her, and as she came, the spasms of her contracting muscles milked his cock, extending his pleasure immeasurably. He almost collapsed against the shower wall, pulling her back against him, out of breath and more sated than he had ever been in his life.

Neither Tim nor Kat knew quite what to say after that last explosive orgasm. Each felt the awkwardness of new lovers, and the pull of intimacy of old lovers. Tim knew the next move was his. He turned Kat in his arms and tenderly touched his lips to her forehead, her cheeks, her eyes, the tip of her nose, her mouth. He did not seek to leave a deep caress or invitation, but rather a tender promise of sweet love. He felt more connected to her in that moment, and more protective of her, as he washed her body, caressing her with hands that trembled slightly from the strength of his feelings.

Kat knew then that she had to tell him. She knew how he was feeling, because she was feeling it too. The ache of wanting him was never-ending, now that he had stoked the fire of her desires, and the love she finally admitted she felt for this man threatened to overwhelm her. She let him wash her body, but when she would have returned the favor, he shook his head.

"No baby, not this time! I want you to get some rest. It's been a long day for both of us and I haven't been too gallant so far this evening. We have all week, sweetie. I promise you, we'll savor this. See you in a few. I'll come to say goodnight..." he let his voice trail off, and Kat knew what he wondered, although he said nothing.

"I'll tell him tonight," she promised herself, as she slipped the silky pajama top over her head, and stepped into the bottoms. The material soothed her heated flesh, and excited her at the same time. She turned back the plain white sheets and slid under them, pulling the flowery yellow comforter over her. The night had grown very cold, and Kat was grateful for the cocoon of warmth that the covers provided. She could hear Tim moving about in the little living room, setting up the sofa bed, turning the volume on the television down, going to the kitchen and returning, going into the bathroom. She lay there, wishing he would hurry up and come to her, feeling the thrill of his lovemaking still tingling in her flesh.

He seemed to have fallen asleep, because she heard no sound, although she strained to hear him. Disappointment tugged at her consciousness, dragging her down under the covers, and the questions came flooding in unbidden. What if she had been precipitate? What if this had been a test, and she had failed? What if he realized they had made a mistake, and he was just trying to find a gentle way to let her down? She began to shiver under the covers, and tried to wrap them more securely around her. But it was not cold that made her shiver, she finally realized -- it was fear. She had been a fool, and given herself to a man without thinking it through, and now she would bitterly regret her impulsiveness.

"Cold, sweetheart?" Tim's voice broke the painful silence that had grown around her and she started like a frisky colt. He chuckled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Sorry, love. I didn't mean to startle you!"

Kat had to clear her throat before she could speak. "It's okay." She paused, and swallowed. "I thought you had fallen asleep." She shut her mouth, before she gave away her thoughts.

"I said I would come in to say goodnight. Here I am!" Tim watched her face as he stopped speaking, and wished he could read the odd expression on it. He leaned in for a kiss, and when his mouth touched hers, they both moaned.

Tim's skin caught fire from the touch of her mouth on his, and when she reached up and encircled his neck, pulling him down to deepen it, he sank down beside her and devoured her mouth. He lay on top of the covers, she underneath, the barrier of cloth a tantalizing addition to the erotic kiss. Tim could feel himself hardening, and he fought against it. He wanted to slow down, to give her time to get to know him. This flash fire of lust between them was clouding his mind, and probably hers, and he wanted to make sure, when this interlude was over, that they both knew what they really felt for each other, what they were getting themselves into.

He pulled away from her with a supreme effort of will. "If we don't stop here, I can't be responsible for what happens next." His voice was hoarse, his hands shook, and he stood up abruptly.

"Good night, Kat! Sweet dreams!"

He stared into her flushed face, and turned sharply away. Once at the door, he turned back and looked at her with all the longing he felt for her in his eyes.

"See you in the morning, sweetheart!"

Closing the door quietly behind him, he walked back into the living room and sat heavily on the bed. His heart pumped blood loudly in his ears, and he almost wished he still smoked. He needed to do something to calm the jitters, to stall the rampant lust that shook him. But he was tired, as it had been a long day of traveling for him. And no doubt so was Kat, he reminded himself as he stretched out on top of the blanket on the bed in the living room. He lay face up, his hands behind his head, staring vacantly at the ceiling, trying to forget that the woman he was hard for was down the short hall, in a real bed, trying to ignore how desperately he ached for her. He shifted uncomfortably on the bed, and tossed for several minutes, trying to get comfortable to fall asleep. But his mind was too alive, his consciousness too alert for him to even feel drowsy. He marveled that his body could feel so exhausted and yet be unable to let go.

He sat up, finally, feeling hot despite the chill that the heat did not completely dispel. There was a movie on television, and he went to the kitchen to get one of the cookies Kat had so thoughtfully provided, and a tall glass of milk. He went back to sit on the floor in front of the television. It was a spy flick, and he figured by the time it ended he would be sufficiently relaxed to go back to bed. The cookie disappeared, and he went for a second, to finish the milk, he told himself with a chuckle. The movie seemed to go on interminably, with the requisite escapes from impossibly dangerous situations. Long before it ended, Tim had fallen asleep, slumped against the couch.