Calcutta Chronicles : Part 1 of 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

তাহলে আমি এবার তোমার পার্টনার হয়ে যেতে পারি! So now I can become your partner! Ritam's adolescent fantasies were taking shape.

অত চটপট হয় না রিট,তুই আমার ছেলের মতন! Not so fast Rit, you are like my son.

তাতে কি হয়েছে? আমি এখন বড় হয়ে গেছি। আমি এখন তোমার সঙ্গে তো করতেই পারি। So what? I am now an adult and I can jolly well do it with you.

দাঁড়া। মাথায় অনেক কিছু ঘুরছে। একটু ভাবতে দে । ঠকুরপো, তোর বাবা এখনি এসে যাবে। তার আগে আমাদের এই অধিবেশন শেষ করতে হবে। নয়তো ব্যাপারটা জানাজানি হয়ে যাবে। Wait, we have to think this through. Thakurpo, your father, will be home soon and we have to wind up this episode before he arrives. Otherwise everything will be out in the open.

কিন্তু জেট, তোমাকে সামনে ন্যাঙটো পেয়ে আমি যে আর থাকতে পারছিনা। তোমাকে নিয়ে আমার কতো ইরোটিক ফ্যানটাসি! তোমাকে ন্য়াঙটো করে চটকাবো, উলটেপাল্টে চুদবো। But Jet, I cannot sit still with you naked in front of me. You have been in so many of my erotic fantasies. I have longed to strip you naked, squeeze your tits and fuck you from all sides.

Ritam had by now kicked off his pants and was fondling his once-again-erect penis with gay abandon.

আমিও তোকে নিয়ে অনেক দুষ্টু চিন্তা করেছি । তুই যখন আমায় জড়িয়ে ধরে তোর খাড়া বাঁড়াটা আমার পেটে ঘসতিস, আমার খুব‌ই ভাল লাগতো । আয় আজকের মতো তোকে একটু আদর করে শান্ত করে দি। I too have had many naughty dreams about you. I used to love it when you hugged me and pressed your hard prick in my belly. Come let make you a little happy for the time being.

It was almost evening and Satyam was still snoring peacefully on his bed, where he was sprawled stark naked. In the room was his naked wife, Rupa -- a tall, stately and graceful lady whose thick salt and pepper hair cascaded down to her waist -- entangled in the arms of her naked nephew. Ritam was kissing Rupa passionately. One hand of his had clenched her thick hair while with the other he was squeezing her nipples. Rupa had one hand thrown over her nephew's neck while with the other she was stroking his massive erection that Ritam was pressing against her crotch. Oblivious to the world but bathed in the golden rays of the setting sun that was flooding in through the western verandah. In Bengal they call it গোধুলি বা কনে দেখা আলো the sunlight that -- filters through the dust kicked up by cows when they return home and -- reveals the best of the beauty of a would-be bride. Rupa and Ritam, aunt and nephew were lost in their own golden world of forbidden sexuality, until the real world intruded into their own with the sound of the door bell. Uttam, Ritam's father and Rupa's Thakurpo, was back home.

Two days later, Ritam and Rupa were in Rupa's living room, watching Dev Anand and Waheeda Rehman in a Chitrahaar song on TV. But unlike every other living room in Calcutta, or even across India, where people had tuned into Chitrahaar, the scene in this North Calcutta household was very different. Rupa was sprawled on the sofa, totally naked and with a cigarette held lightly between her fingers. Ritam, just as naked as his aunt, was sitting on the floor, between Rupa's outstretched legs. He was not interested in Waheeda's dalliance with Dev on the screen, but in the bushy mass of his aunt's pubic hair that hid the crack of her cunt, just inches from his nose. In fact, every now and then, Rupa would pull her nephew's face and bury it in her bush and Ritam would give a quick lick to her dripping pussy.

তুমি আমাকে কবে ঢোকাতে দেবে, জেট? তোমার এই গুদ চেটে যে আমার মন ভরছে না। When will you allow me to fuck you Jet? I am getting tired of licking your cunt.

তোর মতো একজন তাগড়া জোয়ানকে কি আমার মতো এক বুড়ি সামলাতে পারে? তোর জন্য একটা তোর বয়েসি ছুঁড়ি আনতে হবে। How can an old hag like me satisfy a stud like you. You need a wench of your age.

Rupa was trying to fob off her nephew.

সে সব পরে হবে। আগে তো তোমায় লাগাই। That can wait, let me fuck you first.

তার আগে একটা বড় কাজ আছে, করতে পারবি? But there is something more important to be done first. Can you help?

Rupa smiled, there was a plan that was taking shape in her mind. Something that would liven up the Durga Puja festival in an unusual manner.

ঠাকুরপো কে দেখলে বড্ডো কষ্ট হয় রে। তোর মা আলিপুরে কোন বড়লোক ব্যাবসাদারের সঙ্গে সারাদিন লাগিয়ে শুয়ে আছে আর তোর বাবা বাড়িতে একা খিঁচে মরছে। I feel so bad about Thakurpo. Your mum is always in Alipur getting fucked by some rich businessman and your poor father is beating his meat and jerking off at home.

আমার বাবা খেঁচে? তুমি জানলে কি করে? How do you know that my dad jerks off?

সে একটা মদ্দ লোক, বৌ থেকেও নেই। খিঁচবে না কি আঙ্গুল চুশবে? তুই খিঁচিস না ব্যাটা, আর বাবা খিঁচলেই দোষ? He is an adult man, his wife is not there. Will he just suck his thumb? You are jerking off all the time so what is the problem if your father is doing the same.

বাবা বাঁড়া খিঁচচ্ছে ভাবলেই কি রকম অদভুত লাগে। ঠিক কল্পনা করতে পারছিনা । It's kind of weird to think of dad jerking off. Cannot imagine him doing that.

তোর বাবা মহা চোদু। বিয়ের পর তোর মাকে জখন চুদতো, কি যোশ,কি চিতকার। আমি আড়ি পেতে শুনতাম আর ভাবতাম আর ফানটাসাইস করতাম যদি আমায় কেউ ওইরকম করে চুদতো। Your father is a great fucker. After his marriage he used to fuck your mother with great enthusiasm. I would listen in to his screams and secretly fantasize that he was fucking me instead.

চোদের সময়ে চেঁচাতো? কেন? Would he scream during sex? Why?

চোদের সময়ে অনেকেই চেঁচায়, কি মদ্দ, কি মাদি । কিন্তু এখানে একটা অন্য ব্যাপার ছিল। Both men and women scream during sex, but in his case, there was something else.

কি ব্যাপার বলতো? What was it?

তোর মায়ের কাছে আমি একবার একটা বেত দেখেছিলাম। স্কুলের মাস্টাররা যেমন নিযে ঘোরে। সেইটা দিয়ে বোধহয় ঠাকুরপোকে মারতো। I had once seen your mother with a cane, the kind that teachers use at school. Perhaps she used to beat up your father with that.

কেন? Why?

কি জানি? ডমিনেশন, স্য়াডো-ম্য়াসোকিসম, নানা রকম সেক্সুয়াল খেলা। কিছু লোকের মার না খেলে ওরগ্যাসম, ইজ্য়াক্যুলেশন হয় না। সেক্সুয়াল রিলিফ পায় না। Who knows? Domination, sado-masochism and other sexual games. Some people cannot have an orgasm or an ejaculation unless they are beaten. Otherwise they do not get sexual relief.

মানে মা আমার বাবাকে খাটে শুয়িয়ে ন্যাংটো করে মারতো? আর বাবার তাইতেই আনন্দ পেতো? So is it that my mother would strip my father and beat him up? And he would enjoy that?

আমি তো আর তোর মায়ের বেডরুমে ঢুকতাম না। কি হত কি করে জানবো বল। I was not there in your mother's bedroom, so I would not know.

তাহলে মা পালানোর পর তুমি তো বাবার বেডরুমে ঢুকে পড়তে পারতে। ঢুকে যাওনি কেন? So why did you not take my mother's place when she went away?

সেকি আর চেষ্টা করিনি? কিন্তু ঠাকুরপো বড় মেনিমুখো । পেটে খিদে মুখে লাজ। বৌদি বৌদি করবে কিন্তু কাজের বেলায় লবডঙ্কা। Do you think that I did not try? But he is so shy, he wanted to fuck me but could never bring himself to admit it. He used to run around behind me but could never have the courage to take the plunge.

তার মানে তুমি এখন আমার বাবাকে চুদতে চাও? So you want to fuck my father?

আমি চাই আমার প্রাণের ঠাকুরপো আমায় চুদুক। একেবরে উল্টেপাল্টে চুদুক। চুদে খাল করে দিক। I want my dear brother-in-law to fuck me right and left. Fuck me raw.

তাই? Really?

কি করি বল? আমার শরিরে প্রচণ্ড সেক্শুয়াল খিদে। তোর জ্যাঠা আমাকে ঝিয়ের মতন মনে করে। পোঁদ মেরে ছেড়ে দেয়। আর তোর বাবা লজ্জাতেই মরে গেল। আমি কোথায় যাই? What to do? I have this great sexual hunger but your uncle treats me like a dog and your is father too scared. What do I do?

আমি তো আছি! What am I here for?

তোকে দিয়ে চোদানো আমার কাছে একটা হার। বাচ্চা ছেলেকে এক্সপ্লয়েট করা হবে। Getting you to fuck me is a defeat for me. I do not want to exploit a kid!

এতে আমার কি রোল? What is my role in this?

তুই ছাড়া এই কাজটা হবে না। কয়েকটা ব্যাপারে তোর হেল্প চাই। I cannot do this without you. Need your help in this.

তুমি আর বাবা চুদবে আর আমি কি আঙ্গুল চুষবো? You will fuck my father and will I be left sucking my thumb?

আরে এখন তো আমার গুদ চুষচিস | আর বাবার চোদ দেখার মধ্যেও খুব মজা আছে। You are sucking my cunt to begin with and it is no less fun to see your father fucking someone.

হ্যাঁ তোমার মতো সেক্সিকে আমার বাবা চুদছে .. Yes, fucking someone as sexy as you are.

এইতো গুড বয়। আয় তোর নুঙ্কুটা ভালো করে চুষেদি, আয়। Thats like a good boy. Come, let me suck you off ..

Ritam stood up in front of his aunt who leaned forward, took hold of his rapidly hardening prick and took it in her mouth. As she ran her lips up and down on the hardening penis, Ritam grabbed her by her hair and pulled her face into his crotch. Rupa felt her nephew's penis getting bigger, stiffer and harder and then all of a sudden, Ritam groaned and shot his cum into his aunt's mouth. Rupa swallowed most of it but a few droplets dribbled out of the corners of her lips. She rubbed it off with her fist and then pulled Ritam to her side on the sofa.

মাল খালাস হয়েছে এবার মন পরিষ্কার। শোন কি করতে হবে। Now that you have ejaculated, your mind should be free. Now listen to what I have in mind.

It was an elegant plan that was not too complicated. But it required a few things that Ritam would have to get from the market.

That was why aunt and nephew had gone to Hatibagan today, when this story began, and they were now looking forward to what all they could do with what they had bought. But what was it that they had brought? And how would it be used?

[ to be continued in Part 2 of 4]

12