Camp Tanglewood

Story Info
Teacher spends summer at nudist camp.
1.2k words
4.23
7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Camp Tanglewood"

Disclaimer: All imaginary story characters are 18+

It was my first day at Camp Tanglewood. I always wanted to see what a nudist camp was like but never had the guts.  Being a teacher, I had the summer off, so I figured it was now or never.

I nerviously approached the front desk to confirm my reservation and check in. The receptionist was an attractive young girl wearing absolutely nothing but a ball cap. At least I still had my clothes on. She told me I was in cabbin 4 and gave me the keys.  I walked towards the rear door that said CAMP ENTRANCE. She quickly stepped out from behind the counter and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing? You can't go out there like that. Beyond this door is positively no clothing."

She stood there watching while I quickly removed my things.

"Thank you sir, and I promise you will get used to it. My first day was scary too, but feeling exposed and vulnerable is part of the thrill. Please take a seat out there in the flower garden and I will fetch Jerry to show you around."

I hurried through the door and found myself in another world. There was a bench in the center of the beautiful garden so I sat down to wait for this Jerry guy. I heard some laughter and noticed a group of women talking at a picnic table, then there were two old men playing checkers. My biggest fear was getting an embarrassing erection. In a few minutes I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to behold a vision of perfection.

"Hello, I'm Jerri."

"Oh my gosh, I thought you were going to be a..."

"A man? I hope you aren't too disappointed."

"No no, I like women way better!"

"I like them too, but I usually prefer men. So are you going to just sit there or let me welcome you with a nice warm hug."

As soon as I got up she threw her arms around me and pulled me close. Her hands were sliding up and down my back and she smelled wonderful. Oh no, I can feel it!  I'm getting a damn boner!! Shit-Shit-Shit! As soon as she let go I tried to cover myself.

"Now don't be shy. You need to celebrate your body, not cover it up. This is a place to free yourself from the inhibitions that society has burdened us with. We strive for total freedom of mind, body and spirit.

So what's your name?"

"Greg, Greg Harris."

"Well I'm pleased to meet you Greg. Now let's get on with the tour, shall we? And no covering up! A healthy erection is nothing to be ashamed of.

She was delightfully slender with brown hair and sexy hips that flowed into long muscular legs, plus unbelievable boobs topped off with pink puffy nipples.

"Now right over there we have the dining hall with the pool located just behind it.  I hope you like skinny dipping Greg, because every evening after dark we have a pool party. It's the perfect opportunity to get comfortable with being naked in a crowd. Everyone will be anxious to get acquainted. Oh good heavens, I almost forgot the nature trail, it's my favorite. The path is right over there, and it's a bit narrow so allow me to lead the way."

Hell, now I was staring at her sexy ass. My boner swayed back and forth like a dog's tail. I was so glad there weren't any other people around. We entered the woods and it became darker. The smell of the damp vegetation added to the natural atmosphere.  As we walked deeper through the towering trees I looked back and could no longer see the entrance. Suddenly I tripped on something and ran right into her.

"I'm so sorry, it was a tree root or something."

"That's ok, at least I broke your fall. Oh my, and you still have that lovely erection. The forest always gets me horny too.  Greg, unlike most nudist resorts, we here at Tanglewood surrender to our natural instincts. What's the sense of being naked with others if you have to constantly restrain yourself."

"Really??"

"Would you like to take a break and relax on that nice bed of moss over there?"

She put her arms around me and squeezed tight as her lips met mine. I've never kissed anyone this gorgeous! Her soft tits were pressed against me as her hands traveled down my sides. She grabbed my hips and started pushing against my boner!

"Greg I know you want this!"

She took my hand and led me over to lay on the lush green carpet.  My first day here, and this was actually happening!!

We frolicked under the dense canopy of trees.  Jerri eventually took control and moved on top.  Her hand reached down and started sliding the head of my cock along the length of her smooth shaved twinkie.

Her hips gently lowered until I was deep inside. It was so warm and super slippery! She gripped my shoulders and began bouncing. All I had to do was lay there and enjoy!

Soon she became more aggressive and began pushing into me with voracious lust while she panted and moaned. I had never experienced anything like this and was savoring every moment. Suddenly a deafening cry echoed through the trees and her body collapsed on top of me quivering! After a few moments she gathered enough composure to speak.

"Holy fuck that was so powerful!  I'm still tingling! Now I need filled up with your hot love juice."

We swapped positions with me on top, so I could continue at whatever pace felt best. Our bodies started working together again as I watched those beautiful tits jiggle and bounce. Damn she was so gorgeous, and the sensation was beyond belief!  My time was drawing close as I could sense myself winding up!

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

Fahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Gahhh....

We must have rested for 30 minutes looking into each other's eyes and softly kissing as our juices dripped on the moss.

The two of us strolled back hand in hand until we came to a picnic area where there was a large group eating. They spotted us approaching and motioned for us to join them.  As we drew close Jerri spoke up...

"ATTENTION EVERYONE, THIS IS GREG HARRIS, AND WE JUST ENJOYED A DELICIOUS ROMP IN THE FOREST."

Everyone started to clap and seemed excited to meet me. They were reaching out to shake my hand as we walked towards the buffet table. I spotted the hostess from the front desk still wearing her ball cap and straddling someone's lap. A few others were also enjoying more than just the food.

The playful activity was rapidly giving me another boner but I dismissed the urge to cover up. A chubby guy was watching and offered a friendly nod of approval. Then I felt a pat on my ass and turned to see a white-haired lady with a naughty grin.

Jerri put her arm around me and whispered in my ear...

"Greg, it's very important to show compassion to the entire community. When someone desires your companionship, and I mean anyone, don't ever consider turning away the opportunity to make a new friend."

By this time I was fully erect as a pair of Asian women walked by and paused to introduce themselves. The white-haired lady lifted her cumbersome boobs and winked.

There was no doubt, it was going to be an eventful summer.