Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then it happened. They both came almost at the same time. Bob began grunting, thrusting and jerking into her mouth and Judy began to frig herself superfast and moaning loudly around his cock. He kept coming for at least 10 -- 15 seconds and was eventually worn out, but Judy kept pumping and sucking him until her own orgasm subsided, probably an additional 15 seconds or so. I have never seen her so enthusiastic to swallow cum before. With me she usually lets me come in her mouth but quickly pulls me out and finishes me off with her hands.

By now, Bob was begging her to stop. She finally did stop and opened her mouth to show him all the cum that was in there. She then closed her mouth and gulped it all down. There was some excess cum around her mouth and chin and on Bob's stomach. Plus a few drops leaking as he was shrinking down to normal size. Judy proceeded to lick and swallow all this down as well. Once again with previously unseen eagerness. It was like his cum tasted like honey.

"Wow! That was incredible Judy. I don't know if you are better at fucking or giving blowjobs. Too close to call. For someone who is supposedly being blackmailed, you sure were very enthusiastic. I especially loved the clean-up at the end."

Judy, who was markedly less shy and reserved by now, "well, I was taught that if you are going to do something, you should always give it your best." Again with the smile and obviously happy tone! Who is this women and what did she do with my wife?

"And you didn't really have to blackmail me you know. You could have just asked nicely. Although I kind of did like being ordered." Who knew she was a secret submissive?

"As far as the clean-up, I really gotta go back to my husband and did not want to take to risk of taking another shower with you. Who knows where that would have lead to?" I couldn't believe she was joking with this guy who practically forced himself on her!

They finally began getting dressed and I quietly existed the bathroom area and stood outside so that I could still hear their conversation. It was obvious that the tension that was there earlier was gone and they were now talking as if they were old lover and friends getting together for a weekend tryst.

"Judy, I meant what I said about being nice to me the rest of my stay here. I would hate to tell your husband about your enthusiasm for my, let's just call it, amazing tool."

"Aren't you cocky (she then completely cracked up laughing after saying this)? Well, I supposed I could make some more time for you. Just make sure you don't tell my husband. I am only doing this to keep you quiet. No pleasure for me in this at all." Again with a laugh and obviously joking tone.

"Yeah. No pleasure for you at all. How about you meet me back here at 5 this afternoon. And I will make sure that you get at least 10, no pleasure to you, orgasms." Holly shit, this guy thought he was god's gift to women!

"Ten!! Not sure I can live through that, but it would sure be an interesting experiment. No pleasure though, just science. I will see you at 5."

I then heard them hug and kiss. Hoping that it was a goodbye kiss, I ran back to our tent and began to put the boat out. Judy showed up a few minutes later right when the boat was in the water. I asked her what took her so long and she said that she had to use the bathroom because her stomach was upset. She looked and acted completely normal, like nothing happened. Until this morning, I would have bet everything I owned that Judy had been faithful to me during our entire relationship. Now, based on how nonchalant she was about the fact that she was fucking and sucking a complete stranger just a few minutes ago, I was beginning to have my doubts. Maybe this was not so out of the ordinary for her after all.

I contemplated confronting her about her actions but decided to remain silent. Why did I make that decision? First, watching her with Bob was one of the most exciting things I had ever seen in my life. Yes, there was jealousy, but there was also an incredible sexual high from watching the women you love abandon everything and act so wanton with another person. Second, I was wondering if she would tell me herself. I thought our relationship was strong enough to handle it, but I wanted her to be honest with me. And finally, I wanted to see more of it. I wanted to sneak up and watch her with Bob at 5 o'clock in the afternoon (little did I know that what happened with Bob this morning was nothing compared to what would come later).

So, we proceeded to go out on the lake and had a great time. She even gave me an amazing blow job while we were on the boat. Swallowed my entire load. Maybe, she was feeling guilty. Maybe, she was still horny (she did bring herself to an orgasm during it as well).

During the entire fishing trip I kept thinking how I could not wait till 5 o'clock.


12