Camping Trip with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the time I had finished telling him my sordid little secret, I lifted my eyes to look at him, but they stopped at his cock, which was erect again, and his hand was stroking it slowly, up and down as I had been speaking. I laughed and screamed at the same time, which stopped his hand in the middle of an upward stroke.

"Daddy, I thought you said we were not to do that to ourselves in front of each other again?" I grinned.

"Sorry Dear, I just got carried away by what you were telling me. That sounds like you had one hot birthday party, and I know of that friend of yours. I would love to do that to her pussy as well," he stated with a cheeky laugh.

"Oh, so you think she is so sexy, but not your own daughter?" I joked with him. "Would you like me to show you just how sexy I am? I can suck cock better then she can; just ask John from next door to us!" I blurted out, before I had time to think.

"Do you mean that you have sucked John off, and not only that, your girlfriend has as well?" he asked.

"Sorry, that sort of slipped out. Yes, I don't know how it happened, but we were all at a party and they dared the girls to take turns sucking a few guys off, just to see who was the best. I actually won!" I admitted.

"Damn, girl! I wish you weren't my daughter! I could do with a good blowjob right now! Your mother hates doing that for me!" he replied.

Without even stopping to think, I jumped up and went to him, I dropped to my knees and took his rigid member into my mouth until half of it was firmly lodged.

"What the FUC…?" He screamed as my mouth began to move up and down his shaft. "What are you doing?"

I stopped, as I was about to go down his shaft again. I lifted my mouth and looked him in the eyes.

"Sorry Daddy, I have been wanting to taste this since the 2nd day we got here and I saw you masturbating at the river!" I said.

"But we can't do this, I am your father!" he declared as he tried to push me away.

"I know Dad, but so much has happened between us already, and I have hurt you and aroused you so many times, it is only fair that I also give you the relief that you need so much!" I cried.

I took a chance; knowing I had crossed a very large bridge; I took his cock back into my mouth and began to slide it down towards my throat; he did not stop me this time. I slowly moved my mouth up and down, running my tongue along the thick vein under his shaft. I felt his hands rest on top of my head; he was letting me continue sucking his cock.

He only lasted a little over a minute before I felt his cock tighten in my mouth. I felt his balls, and they were pulling up into their sack; he was getting ready to shoot. I continued to suck harder and faster, as my other hand grabbed the base of his cock and started to also pump it up and down. BANG! The first shot went right down the back of my throat, then another and another.

As his spurts began to dwindle to a trickle, I swallowed what I still had in my mouth, before pulling my mouth back and making sure his entire shaft was clean. Once complete, I moved up onto his lap and kissed him.

"I love you so much Daddy, I hope you feel better now!" I cried into his face.

His face looked pale, as I could see that he did not have a clue on how to reply to me. I told him again that I truly loved him, and hoped that what had just transpired did not do anything to harm his feelings for me, as his daughter. I kissed him once more before saying I was feeling tired. With that said, I went to my sleeping bag and said I was going to get some sleep. I knew I had both shocked and embarrassed my father, so I thought it best to give him time alone to come to terms with what I had just done to him.

I lost track of time and did not remember what time I had laid down, but I knew it had been very early. The next morning when I woke I felt totally different, and at first I felt like a completely new person; one who was in control of their life. But then I rolled over and saw my father, and my mind raced as I thought back to the night before. Feeling a little apprehensive as to his thoughts, I slowly got up and moved across to the table and sat down.

"What's this? No kiss and cuddle for your father today?" he asked.

They were the only words I had needed. I ran to him and threw myself into his arms. As he took a hold of me, I placed my arms around his neck and planted my lips to his. As I did so, he lifted me up higher, so that our faces were aligned, and he kissed me back, very tenderly, but very deeply setting my heart on fire. We stayed locked together for a long time, my arms around his neck, and his arms around my lower back, as well as my legs being tightly clamped around his waist.

"I want to thank you so much for what you did for me last night sweetheart. I know it was wrong, but I think I understand your meanings and intentions. You are so mature for your age, but you realize that this must never get out?" he said.

"Yes, I understand Dad. What happens here is just between you and me, and no one else. For that matter, it will never happen again once we leave here, as that would spoil my memories of such a great time with you," I replied as I kissed him once more.

"What do you mean, 'once we leave here'?" he inquired. "Do you mean you intend doing that again before we go home?" he asked with a sly grin.

"You will just have to wait and see Daddy! You never know what might happen between us now and then, now you better let me down as I need to pee!" I said.

He kissed my brow ever so lightly and then he slowly released his grip on my waist. As I loosened my grip around him with my legs, I began to slide down an inch or two and then I had the biggest shock of my life. As I slipped down lower I felt his erect cock make contact with my moist, wet and wide-open pussy!

"Mmmmmm, that feels so nice Daddy!" I said as I brought my hand down and felt his cock at my pussy's entrance.

"NO!" he yelled, as he put me down on the ground. "We have gone way to far already. We can't, and I will not have sex with you! That is a definite no young lady! A little fooling around like last night is fine, but no further, OK?" he ordered.

I released my hold on his cock and let my head drop, as if in shame. I stood there for a few minutes until I knew that he would think he had chastised me too much. Just as I expected, he began to calm down, and as he began to tell me he was sorry for yelling at me, I dropped to my knees and took his cock into my mouth. I gave him a few quick, deep sucks, and then removed his cock and looked up into his staring eyes.

"Whatever you say Daddy, but if you get carried away, I will not tell you to stop!" I said to him as I smiled into his face.

I then quickly stood up, and as I turned to walk away and have a pee, I first grabbed his cock and looked directly at it and spoke.

"Don't worry, I'm sure this big guy will change your mind for you Dad!" I laughed as I let him go and I disappeared behind the bushes.

When I returned my father said he was going to go and try to shoot a pig or a 'roo, so that we had some fresh meat. Never having been hunting before, I asked if I could go with him. He was reluctant at first, but then he relented and said I could go with him. He got his rifle, and a water bottle, and we set off looking for our food.

After walking for some time, we came across a mob of 'roo's, but before he could get a line of sight on them, they sensed we were there and hopped away. We sat down under a tree and decided to wait until they, or other ones, returned. My father decided to lay back and have a rest for a time, and I was to gently wake him if/when I saw any return. After almost 30-minutes of nothing, I looked around and my father looked so peaceful, just lying there on his back, and gently snoring away. The sight of his cock took me; it was half erect, but it looked like it were getting bigger; I presumed that he was having a 'dirty dream'.

I leaned forward and took it in my hand, and slowly caressed it. Soon it was springing to full hardness. The more I touched, the harder it got. I could not help myself, as it felt so nice. I dropped my head down and took it into my mouth, slowly at first, and then a bit more and a bit more. Soon I had almost 3-quarters of it going in and out of my mouth, and all the time I could see my fathers face contort.

This had me sold on what he really thought, and wanted, but was too scared to even say openly, but in his dream I was sure that he was screwing me. The thought of him dreaming of screwing me, made me get hotter, and moister down below. I started to run my fingers down between my legs, and slowly I entered my pussy. It came alive really quickly, and soon I was feeling my juices rise, and knew I was about to orgasm. I knew then that I wanted my father to be the first one to enter my pussy.

Slowly, I rose up onto my knees and moved beside him. I straddled his groin, and carefully eased myself down until my pussy was directly over his rigid cock. I took hold of it once more and started to rub it at the entrance to my now wet pussy. As the head of it was getting wetter, from me and from his pre-cum, I edged down a little onto it. First just the head entered, but soon as I got used to the feeling it gave me, I took a little more of him inside of me until I felt it meet my hymen.

I lifted up until it was almost out of me, then I went back down until it met my little, thin barrier. I did this a few times until I was sure that I was ready to let it break through. When the time came, I lifted up again, and just as I was about to push down hard until and break through, his eyes opened and looked directly into mine.

"What are you doing?" he called.

Before he got the last syllable out, I pushed down onto his rigid cock, and I was no longer a virgin. By the time I felt the head of his stiff cock hit the back of my cervix it was too late for him. His cock straight away began to spurt deep into my womb. I knew then that in his dream he must have been about to cum when he felt me push down on him.

"Sorry Daddy! I could not help it. You are the one that I wanted to take me the first time. I know you wanted too, but you were too scared and 'normal' to ever agree, but now it is too late, you might as well let me finish now!" I cried.

He lay perfectly still for a few minutes; all the time trying to come to terms with what he had just done; not even understanding that he had done nothing, but it had been my doing. After much deliberation on his part, and my still being impaled on his member, and moving it up and down inside of my pussy, his cock decided for him. He soon was working with me; raising his arse to meet my downward thrusts.

Soon his mind had let go and his body took control. He rolled me over and he began to thrust into my wet pussy as though there were no tomorrow. As he thrust his once again rigid cock into me, I pulled his face to mine and pushed my tongue into his mouth. He responded by sucking my tongue back into his mouth and I orgasm'ed almost immediately. As he had already come a number of times over the last few days, his cock did not need to unload again in the short term. He moved and took me in so many positions over the next hour that I thought I would never want, or need, sex again in my life.

After he brought me to orgasm at least 6 times, he finally declared he was cumming, and as he grunted and groaned, he thrust his cock deep inside of me and there he stayed and I felt every burst of his seeds hit deep into my womb. He rolled off of me and collapsed beside me and almost right away he fell asleep.

I snuggled up beside him, and I too soon dozed off, contented and pleased to be alive, and in his arms like this. Almost two hours later I was awoken by a loud bang. As I sat upright I realized that it was my father, and that he had just fired his rifle. I was horrified, I thought the unimaginable; I thought he had felt remorse at what we had done; I knew he had just taken his own life!

Jumping up to my feet, I looked around to see where he was, but I could not see him. A moment later, as I was turning to look in all directions, I saw him running across the open grassland; he had shot a 'roo, and he was going to retrieve it! I was so relieved that he had not taken his own life. I ran to join him, and when I reached him I threw my arms around him and tears where streaming from my face.

"What's the matter sweetie? It's just a kangaroo! I told you we needed it so we could have food," he tried to calm me.

"I love you so fucking much Dad!" I declared.

He had no idea of what I meant, or why I was crying, but I was just so happy that he was still alive, and that it had just been the 'roo that was dead. He made sure it was in fact dead, and after bleeding and skinning it, he took the skin, as well as enough meat for us to eat well for a few days, and we began the walk back to the campsite.

That night, as we sat and ate our 'kill', he began to tell me once more about how wrong it was, and how we must never do it again. I moved closer to his side and kissed him, and then I took his cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Yes Daddy, I know it is wrong, and once we leave here, it will never happen again, I promise you!" I declared to him.

He thought this over for a few minutes, and then he turned back to me and admitted his deepest, and darkest of secrets.

"I have so much wanted to fuck you, from the time you were 18 and you started training with me, I have had so many wet dreams about you, but I knew it was wrong of me. If you are sure that it is not a problem with you, I will be more then happy to continue like this for the next two weeks until we leave. As long as we both promise that once we leave here, it will never happen again. A deal?" he divulged to me.

"It's a deal Daddy, we keep enjoying each other for the next two weeks, and once we leave here, we don't ever mention it again, and we don't ever, ever, ever, do it again!" I replied. "Until next year Daddy!" I added with a smile.

"Huh? What do you mean by 'until next year'?" he asked quizzically.

"You don't really want to spend a month running around naked in the bush with Geoff, do you? I intend to be here again next year with you. And no one else; just you and me. And that goes for the year after that, and on until one or both of us has died!" I promised him.

That night, and every night until we went home, we slept together; our two sleeping bags joined together, and we made wonderful love almost every night, at least once. During the daytime we were never far from each other's sides; cooking, fishing, swimming, and we even, on occasions, squatted respectively when nature had called.

The night before we were due to leave, we packed everything up, except the sleeping bags, with the intention of being able to spend the day fishing and swimming, and then hitting the road back home. Instead, we stayed in bed and never moved unless it was for a nature call. On that last day we made love at least 4 times, and that is not counting the two times the night before.

Once we were ready to go, we both got dressed, back into our 'city clothes', and we strapped ourselves into the car, and we were ready to go home. As my father started the car I reached across and turned the ignition off.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

I leant across and pulled him closer to me and gave him the longest and warmest of kisses I could manage.

"Dad, once we leave here it will all just be a memory, until next year. I just needed that to tide me over and to give me something else to remember! As I returned to my seated position, he started the car, and we departed. Once on the road, and as well when we were home, the subject was never mentioned again.

Not often, but once in a while, my mother would make a comment about the difference between the two of us since we had been away, but nothing was ever said about it. I went off to college at the end of summer and only saw my father again during family visits and during the long-weekends, when I would return home for a day or two.

I am now 28 years old, and this summer I will once again go 'camping' with my father. We have kept our little camping trips going; this will be my 11th trip away with my father, and even though I had many boyfriends, and now a loving husband, I still do not miss my month away with my Dad for anything in the world.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
oldwayneoldwaynealmost 16 years ago
Loved It!

Great tale! Screw the naysayers. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT READING!!

fANTASTIC FANTASY STORY - To those who condemn it; sorry but you don't accept the fact it is fantasy. It never happened full stop!! But a great read and life is about learning. Who knows - out there it could be happening this very minute so what is the problem. Incest is an invention of ignorant law makers - incest has been around since the beginning of time. Again i say - great read - yeah - maybe a follow up series would be good especially now she is married but still goes off with dad. I think it is great and very well done sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
tsk tsk tsk

all of you people are sick in the head, that stuff is just wrong, u disgusting twisted fucks your all going to hell

David48David48about 17 years ago
oh sure

Fantasy city! Once an old guy gets a taste and feel of very young tight pussy, waiting a whole year for the next taste or feel just will not cut it. Daddy/daughter or not! It still rates high though. Very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good to be in the out back

nice story line keep it going. daughter and dad make a good team.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Lust in the Backseat Father and daughter play while Mom is driving.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories