Can You Feel Me?

Story Info
Your Mistress' touch.
751 words
4.39
9.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are tied and blindfold. You cannot see, only hear... and feel.

You hear the creak of the door open and closing.

You hear the click of my heels as I walk towards you.

You feel my fingertip rubbing your lip, gently.

You feel my lips against your ear, your cheek, your neck and finally your lips.

You feel my stocking covered leg brush against your bare skin.

You feel me move but not too far.

You hear the rustle of clothing being removed and fall to the floor.

You hear the clicking of heels again, moving in a circle around you.

You can feel me appraising in, deciding what to do next.

Finally I stand behind you. You feel my hands gently rubbing your shoulders down your chest, to you belly, to part where you want me to touch you most.

You groan and I stop.

I have not given you permission to enjoy yourself.

You beg for forgiveness.

I order you to beg me to continue.

Well? Aren't you going to beg, my pet?

After you have begged like a good little pet, promising to keep quiet,

You feel my soft, warm hand wrap around your member.

You're already hard as begin to slowly and gently stroke you.

Your breathing changes and you feel my lips on your shoulder.

You feel my hand squeezing as I'm moving my hand up and down your shaft.

After a few more strokes you feel my hand is gone and my body is no longer near yours.

Clicking of my heels tell you I have moved in front of you.

You were unprepared to feel my warm wet tongue on your balls.

You stiffen, biting your lip and breathe through your nose.

Such a good boy, remembering to keep your promise.

You feel my hand wrapping around you again, wet but you wouldn't know that its my juices all over my fingers.

Jerking your hard cock, my tongue licking your balls, sucking them every other few minutes.

Your throbbing in my hand, you're panting, begging for release.

I give you permission to cum.

Cum pet. Cum for my pet. NOW.

You release your load all over my hand.

You feel my warm wet tongue licking from your balls to the tip of your shaft.

You hear me moan at the taste of you and moan in return, because you know, I'm not done with you yet.

Now you are handcuff to the, facing up and your member is rock hard again.

You are still blindfolded.

You are begging for my touch and it is making my pussy wet.

You feel the dip as I sit on the side.

You feel my fingertip tracing up and down your shaft. You are already leaking precum. I coat my finger with it and rub it on ur lips.

You feel my tongue licking your lips as I straddle your hips, my wet lips pressing against your long hard member.

You feel my clit throbbing and my wetness dripping onto you. I feel you getting even harder underneath me.

You hear me chuckle and moan as I rock my hips, my clit brushing against the tip of your dick.

You feel my breast pressed against ur chest as I lean down whispering in your ear what a good little pet you are.

You beg to me to take your cock inside. You ache to be inside my warm, wet, tight pussy.

The question is do you deserve it yet?

You groan as I wiggle my hips my warm juices coating you even more.

I lift my hips lining up your slippery shaft with my tight entrance and take you deep inside.

Placing my hands on your chest as I begin to slowly ride you. Feeling you twitch gently inside meI stop. I reach behind me slapping your balls, threatening you not to cum.

Lifting myself up and coming down again, faster this time, harder, moaning. It is a shame you cannot see my big breast bouncing.

You moan and groan louder, feeling me tighten around you even more, my wetness gushing all around your shaft as I scream.

Your cock twitches then I feel your heat spreading inside me as your hips thrust deeper into causing me to cum again so quickly.

I fall against you as we both catch our breath.

I whisper in your ear, "You did not have permission to cum, my pet."

You ask for forgiveness but not today.

"Now...you must be punished".