Candi's Conversion Ch. 01

Story Info
Inattentive husband turns into a sissy slut to keep his wife.
4.4k words
4.25
122.5k
86

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been having a great time since I lost my job. My wife was convinced I'd be devastated, so initially she indulged my days of computer games and jerking off with rapidly fraying sympathy.

I failed to see the anger and resentment as she asked my to move my feet so she could hoover under them for the 100th time. It went on like this for a couple of months, but over time we spent less time together talking, eating and having sex.

She began staying out with friends after work, or meeting them at weekends for drinks. It didn't occur to me at the time, but she'd begun to take a lot more notice of her appearance, I think initially to brighten me up but later for herself and others.

She worked a lot on her diet and fitness, wore more expensive, more flattering and revealing clothes, started wearing heels all the time and spent hours on her hair and makeup.

She'd often come home late, quite often drunk, her makeup, hair and clothes in disarray and slide right into bed. Occasionally I'd climb in with her and try to persuade her to have sex but my rapidly decreasing fitness levels and personal hygiene were less than appealing to her so my clumsy efforts were rarely successful.

One fateful Friday however she finally snapped. She came in without a word wearing one of my favourite outfits. A low cut, figure hugging red dress with a slit up the leg that showed the tops of her suspenders.

I could see it was stained with what I assumed was a spilled drink, just below the glittery band that ran up the leg slit to the side of one breast, she'd be annoyed about having to clean that, that dress was expensive!

Her carefully curled and styled hair was dishevelled, almost intentionally, and her makeup was a state! She always took care to present herself perfectly. Her skin flawless, her eyes captivating and her lips luscious and alluring. Tonight, her dark, smoky eyes had been running and her lipstick, red to match her dress had clearly been smudged and reapplied clumsily a number of times.

She kicked off her tall, black Louboutins and sighed as she flipped into bed. I immediately decided to try my luck and began nuzzling and kissing at her neck, strange, she smelled a bit different tonight. The livid look on her face dissolved and an evil grin spread across her face as she quickly turned to face me, grabbing my head and kissing me deeply.

Immediately I gagged. Underneath the smell of alcohol was a familiar musky, salty taste that I couldn't quite put my finger on and her tongue was disconcertingly slimy.

"You like that baby?" She asked breathlessly. "I want you so bad, lick my pussy right now!"

This came as a surprise, she normally didn't enjoy oral but it'd been a long time and I was keen to oblige. I reached for her hem and slid my hand up her thigh. It too was sticky and wet.

Suspiciously I went down to look and was horrified to see her neatly trimmed pussy flushed with colour and dripping with cum!

Before I could say a word she grabbed my startled head and pulled it roughly between her gooey thighs.

"Listen to me you useless little fuck, I've been going out fucking real men for the last four months regularly and your mopey, self centred ass had been too stupid to realise. You've got a choice, lick up every drip of that cum and finish me off or you'd better be gone by the time I'm up tomorrow morning".

I couldn't believe it. I knew I was punching way above my weight with my wife but something had caused her to fall in love with me, something that had broken months ago.

I couldn't imagine life without her, she was stunning and what's more let me live with her and fed me for free!

So grudgingly I set to lapping up her lovers cum, flicking my tongue over her clit as I did so as she told me how she'd been spit roasted this evening, gagging on one huge cock while the other pumped her hungry pussy full of cum.

Finally she came thinking about them, flooding my mouth with yet more semen which I choked down while she caught her breath.

"Good choice bitch, now take off my clothes and makeup then fuck off and sleep downstairs, breakfast had better be waiting for me when I wake up!"

-

I hadn't slept a wink all night. No matter how many times I brushed my teeth I couldn't wash out the bitter, salty taste of cum. I went from angry to sorry to scared to sad in cycles, bitter at her and myself. Still, I couldn't lose her!

So come the morning I dutifully got up and made her poached eggs and avocado on toast like I knew she usually ordered and waited for her to get up. Finally she staggered down wearing a large t-shirt I didn't recognise and sat down to breakfast, hardy acknowledging me except for a demand for orange juice.

As she tucked in and started to come to, she looked at me with a kind of disinterested disgust, like I was an unpleasant, boring chore she had to perform.

I began to stammer a demand for an explanation which turned into excuses for my own behaviour which in turn became pleading apologies and promises to do what I needed to stay with her. She silenced my by holding up one perfectly manicured finger.

"Listen to me you pathetic little shit. I've had more than enough of your useless presence darkening my door. If you hadn't demonstrated yesterday how willing you are to debase yourself so I'll let you linger a little longer, you'd be gone by now. Now take your clothes off for me, let me see what a fucking state you've become."

I quickly removed my clothes and stood in front of her feeling embarrassed at my body that had become unkempt and doughy.

"Ugh, I've not been missing much have I? Look how fat you've got, and that straggly body hair! And fuck me, I'd forgotten how small that thing was!"

She laughed pointing at my dick which had shrunk back into my pubes in shame.

Before I could stop her she grabbed her phone and shot a picture. I squeaked and lunged for it but she halted me, holding up a finger. She started tapping on her phone and I heard a message send. She grinned, waiting for the response which came a few seconds later, eliciting a cruel laugh.

"Who was that?" I asked, mortified.

"Don't you question me" she snapped, throwing the remains of her breakfast at me which splatted messily across my chest and face.

"She says you might as well be tucking that between your legs, you can barely see it! In fact go on, let's see that."

Sullenly I complied which caused her great amusement as she sent another picture.

"Right, that's given me an idea. You've been so pathetic the last few months I don't even think we can call you a man anymore, we'll see how well you can behave to earn back that privilege."

What the hell did she mean by that?

"You want to stay with me right? You want to live in my house, eat my food and enjoy looking at this body don't you?"

I nodded sheepishly.

"Alright, first things first, have a fucking shower, you're a disgrace. While you're in there use this."

She threw me some hair removal cream. I opened my mouth to object but she interrupted me loudly.

"I don't mind a bit of hair on a real man but it just looks pathetic on you. Shave your face clean and wash your hair, use my shampoo and conditioner. Report to me in the bedroom when you're done."

And without a further word she was off.

Still feeling numb with the shock of these events I meekly trotted off to the bathroom to comply. I didn't have much body hair and what was there the cream made short work of, I was totally smooth from the neck down.

My hair had grown long and bedraggled so it took a while to tease out the knots and wash it through like I know she did. There was no other shower gel in the room so I was forced to use hers too, giving me an expensive, floral scent.

When I was done I got out and shaved my face smooth. Finally, having read the dire warnings against not moisturising on the hair removal cream, I searched the room for moisturiser and could only find a bright pink tub of highly perfumed cream which glittered ominously as I scooped out a handful. Sighing, I covered myself in the stuff and, as I feared shone like a mirror ball by the time I was finished.

Out of embarrassment at how shiny I looked and also at the surprising coldness that came with a sudden lack of body hair, I wrapped the biggest fluffiest towel (of course it would be bright pink!) around as much of me as I could.

-

I knocked sheepishly on the bedroom door. My wife was there, dressed now in a short, floaty, summery dress and heeled gladiator sandals, just finishing putting some loose curls in her hair. She took one look at me and burst out laughing.

There I was, pink fluffy towel wrapped around me from chest to thigh, completely hairless apart from my wet hair hanging down my back. With a wave she motioned for me to drop the towel and laughed even harder when she saw the effects of the moisturiser.

"you look like the worlds least sexy stripper" she giggled. "Where did you find that glittery stuff? I haven't seen it since I was about 17! Well it's yours now, remember to use it every day when you get up. I'll give you something that won't fuck up your bed sheets at night time. If I think you deserve bed sheets of course!"

My heart sank. It didn't sound like I'd be allowed back into her bed for a while and she was planning on keeping up this humiliating routine too!

"Now that little dicklet if yours, I was hoping for a Brazilian but I guess smooth shaved will do for now."

She threw me a roll of boob tape.

"Here, push it back between your legs and use this to tape it back, I preferred it like that earlier"

I was instructed to kneel, my cock squeezed uncomfortably tight between my legs as she gave me instructions whilst she applied her makeup. I watched her longingly as she told me what she expected of me, I'd always been turned on at the art she created on her face and my dick strained at the tape as she applied it all flawlessly.

My slobbish lifestyle was at an end. My games consoles has been sold and a new login created on the PC just for me with strict content locks in place. My slouchy clothes she'd thrown away, and she told me she'd buy me something today so I'd look presentable coming out shopping with her soon. All the unhealthy food was gone, I'd be on a serious diet for the foreseeable future and expected to work out daily starting today.

She'd added a fitness tracking app to my phone which reported exactly what I'd performed each day and today my heart sank as I saw a 10k run as my minimum goal. I'd be expected to maintain my current level of hygiene and most importantly keep the house spotless. I'd also be preparing all of her meals and catering to any other whim she might have.

She had me sign a contract to this effect, my eagerness to stay with her and ultimately regain normality forcing my hand almost as much as the incriminating photos she'd already taken.

Finally she was done. Her skin was flawless and glowing as ever. Her eyes subtle but immaculate, shimmering and gold with a perfect cat's eye to accentuate them. Her lips were a nude colour, highly glossed and irresistibly kissable. It had taken about an hour to create and my balls ached almost as much as my knees as she pouted to show me the final product.

Turning around she posed to take a number of selfies with me conspicuously kneeling submissively in the background. I began to beg and plead with her to let me make amends to her another way. If she'd just let me show her how I could satisfy her, I'd do all she asked and more as long as we could go back to living as a normal man and wife.

To my surprise she beckoned me to the bed. I got up as hastily as my cramping knees would allow and hurriedly climbed onto the bed, lying on my back.

Unbelievably, her hands were on my knees and her head slid between my legs, a coy smile on her face. She sensuously planted an emphatic kiss right on the tape that held my cock in place.

I closed my eyes in anticipation for more.

My world went white as she abruptly hammered a fist into my brimming balls. I gasped in shock, nearly throwing up as a wave of pain and nausea swept over me.

"That's so I know that tape hasn't moved a millimetre" she purred, indicating the perfect lipstick print that adorned my tortured genitals.

She reapplied her gloss slowly and slipped the tube into her bag as I finished writhing.

"Try any of that bargaining bullshit again and you'll lose them" she threatened, indicating my aching balls.

She threw me her conspicuously missing panties from the night before, still covered in last nights cum.

"You can perform your duties wearing these." She instructed before slamming the door.

-

As I regained my composure I tried to take in my situation. I had no clothes except the uncomfortably damp and hardening lacy thong in now wore, no phone, no entertainment except a list of chores as long as my arm and a dominant wife who'd left for an unspecified reason for an unspecified amount of time.

I couldn't face the run I had to perform yet with my aching balls so I started to clean. A few hours of backbreaking labour later the house was immaculate compared to how I'd let it get before.

I was exhausted but knew I needed to get that run in so I searched high and low for some clothes that I could wear out of the house.

All I could find were a pair of her around-the-house jogging bottoms which were black with a neon "pink" logo written across the ass in shocking pink, which, while baggy for her were like leggings to me and a black, strappy cropped top.

I tied my hair back in a high ponytail to keep it out of my face, almost hoping the neighbours would think I was an out of shape girl running rather than a humiliated male.

The run itself was unbearable, my taped back junk, squashed painfully between my thighs gave me the strangest gait while my lack of fitness meant I'd thrown up 4 to 5 times before it was over. I saw a number of neighbours we both knew taking photos with bewildered amusement so undoubtedly my wife had seen by now.

Finally it was over and I staggered through the door. After dry heaving a few times I climbed into the shower and dutifully applied the glittering moisturiser from before.

The knickers I'd been given were now soaked with sweat as well as cum so I searched for some which looked similar. I hoped she wouldn't notice the lack of jizz staining them.

It was absolutely freezing in the house (I suspected by design) so I searched for something to wear. As promised every item of clothing I owned was gone and the door to her walk in closet where most of her clothes were kept was locked.

The only room left which contained anything that might cover me was our storage room which held an old wardrobe containing things that would never be worn again. Clothes too small for her but holding sentimental value and, to my dread, old Halloween outfits she'd bought when we were younger and she was a bit bigger.

This was too perfect a coincidence to be the only viable option left and I wondered how long she'd been planning this revenge.

As I flicked through, I went through every slutty staple of a female university student's whoredrobe. Schoolgirl, too skimpy to provide any warmth, devil, skintight catsuit, it'd never fit, pirate, half was missing, cheerleader, literally underwear until I was down to the last two.

French maid, fuck that, given my ordeal today I'd never give her the satisfaction and lastly some sort of pink ruffled cartoon princess dress. I told myself I'd wear it as a subtle jab at how she'd been acting but really I knew it was down to my own weakness.

The cheap nylon of the bodice and lace ruffles scratched my sensitive skin as they slid over my now smooth and glittering body but at least it covered most of my top half apart from a generous chest window and my shoulders. My legs were still freezing but I found a pair of white holdup stockings with a matching pink bow, just underneath where I'd found the dress which came to almost the bottom of my skirts.

These felt surprisingly good sliding over my smooth legs and I immediately felt warmer for having donned the outfit.

Just as I caught a glimpse of my pathetic sissy-looking self in the mirror my stomach grumbled loudly and I quickly rushed to distract myself by fixing dinner.

I had no idea what time it was but it was getting dark and I hadn't had a bite to eat yet. All that was left in the fridge was the tail end of a dried bag of salad and half a grilled chicken breast, no skin.

Sighing I grabbed my measly plate of sustenance and flopped in front of the computer.

The only profile that was unlocked was labelled "bitch" and, on logging in I was greeted with a background picture of her hanging drunkenly off the arms of 2 large, good looking men. The picture was conspicuously dated yesterday.

Trying my hardest to ignore the jab, I loaded a web browser, the only thing that was available given the tight content locks, to see if there was anything I could watch. Literally the only thing I could load was a YouTube channel that she'd set up, locked to a particular set of subscriptions consisting solely of some hair and beauty channels I knew she liked to watch.

There was one playlist labelled "entertainment for bitch boy" which I reluctantly clicked on. I knew this was part of my punishment and she'd be checking up on it later. Well at least I'd finished all my tasks and could relax a little.

It didn't take me long to finish my measly dinner and so I sat there, bored, idly watching a video on makeup basics that she'd chosen I suspect for my complete disinterest in the subject. I'd seen 2 or 3 of these already and I felt like I could give it a pretty good go myself by now.

I scrolled through the playlist to see if there was anything at all more interesting than this but there were only more makeup tutorials. Not only was I bored, cold and hungry, I was super horny and my taped down cock twitched at some of the amazing looking women in the video thumbnails, I had a real thing for girls in elaborate heavy makeup so this was torture.

My eye was drawn to one particular video labelled "slutty barbie princess: Halloween bimbo tutorial". The girl on the thumbnail wore a dress not dissimilar to mine, her skin was doll like and smooth, the contour, blush and highlight cartoonishly exaggerated. Her eyes were bright, glittery silver and pink and her lips were huge, overdrawn, bright pink and glossy.

I clicked on it intrigued and my cock tried to harden as she performed a playfully slutty posing montage to demonstrate the finished look. Suddenly, my jaw dropped, the tutorial proper began and a man sat there talking preparing his face! I'd like to say this killed my boner but I was too intrigued.

I watched him glue down his eyebrows, colour correct the shadow of his stubble and prepare his face completely as a canvas to become the beautiful bimbo that was showcased at the beginning. I watched the whole thing end to end, enraptured and when it finished I went back to the start and watched it again, paying more attention to the details.

For some reason my dick was harder than ever and seriously testing the strength of the tape holding it down.

My mouth was dry and my mind raced as I thought back over the events of the last day. My wife's actions seemed perfectly calculated to lead me to this situation. Was this another instruction that I was meant to work out myself?

I glanced at her makeup table. Everything was still left out, she never did that, she was meticulous about cleaning her brushes straight away no matter what a rush she was in.

I bit my lip and began to rub between my legs subconsciously. I didn't see that I had a choice, she was as good as telling me she expected a bimbo princess waiting for her by the time she got home.

12