Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Sean said before, on Wednesdays we usually got home around 4 and had the place to ourselves until a little after 6 when my Mom got home and yes, we almost always fooled around in my bedroom then.

The next Wednesday we get to the apartment and go inside. I think we each got a drink in the kitchen but as usual, didn't waste much time before we went into my bedroom. I remember walking to my door and I looked back and Sean unlocked the front door. I just stared at him. It felt like I suddenly had ice water in my veins. I didn't say a word, nor did he. He just had this look on his face like, "It's showtime." or something. I'm not sure how to put it but he seemed so satisfied that he had done that and he wanted me to know he had done that and he was almost daring me to do something. I guess I could've done something but suddenly all of the erotic feelings went center stage. It was almost like an out of body experience. We were really going to do this. He was going to share me and I was going to let him. I think I got a little wet right then just thinking about it.

We went into my bedroom and I locked the door behind us. Mostly out of habit but partly because I was still feeling Puritanical and was going to obstruct this. Sean saw me do this and didn't say or do anything. In fact, neither of us said anything about anything. Sean put my new Journey album on, sat down on the bed next to me and took me into his arms. We made out like we always did and it was really good like it always was. Like I said, I had that erotic tug from when he unlocked the door and it was helping things along.

I had a digital LED clock on my nightstand. I noticed Sean looking at it. It was 4:19.

Minutes later we are naked and I have Sean in my mouth, in fact we are in 69 and both of us are using our mouths. Sean was making my pussy feel so good and I also loved having his hard cock deep in my mouth. I thought again for just a moment about having another cock in my mouth and that made me super horny. I guessed Sean was just teasing me since the bedroom door was locked. Sean pulled away, turned around and laid down between my spread legs. It felt so good when he slid his cock in, feeling that fullness, that little stretch. Like scratching an itch in a way. Sean kept looking over at the clock. He kept complimenting me, saying how sexy I looked, how gorgeous. Just so perfect as he fucked me slowly. It made me feel good. We were locked together, arms, legs, mouths and of course, groins.

Then he said, "Ok, baby. On your hands and knees." As I got into position Sean walked over to the bedroom door and unlocked it. I froze. He got back onto the bed behind me and pulled me back towards him, leaving some space in front of me. I felt out of body suddenly again. He had unlocked the door! It felt like almost every part of my body was tingling everywhere. The ice water was back in my veins and panic was just building in my core but every sensation, especially in my crotch and nipples was suddenly amplified. The horniness that had first struck me when I saw him unlock the front door and that had been stoked and inflamed by first Sean's tongue and then his cock was now fully ablaze. He wasn't teasing!

A guy I don't know is going to walk in here any minute and see me naked. He's going to touch me intimately with his hands and I'm going to allow it. My boyfriend is going to share me and I'm going to welcome it. I'm going to satisfy this stranger with my mouth. I'm going to revel in the sensation. His cum will shoot down my throat and I'm going to swallow it. I'm going to be the slut my boyfriend wants me to be and love every minute of it!

12