Car Show Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you want me?" he said. There was a mock tenderness to his voice.

"Yes," I said, almost relieved to have said it.

"Fuck me," I spat at him. "Just fucking do it!"

Alrrright darlin'! Let's get this show on the road!"

He jumped up and grabbed the piercing tool. Now he was naked from the waist down. I could see his big cock slapping against his body as he prepared to mount me. The consent had been given, and I wanted it, but even then it was such a surreal sensation to be strapped to a table, unable to move my arms or legs, unable to participate in the act of sex beyond simply lying there and accepting a big cock thrust up inside me. But even that notion sent a thrill to my loins; this was not rape, but I was being used as a fuck toy in an utter and complete sense. That's all and everything I was. Devoid of any responsibility or control.

He lined himself up at my opening. He paused as the round tip of his cock rested against my opened wet lips. For a moment I feared he was going to make me beg him again, but then I felt it plunge inside. The head went in an inch or so and, presumably satisfied that his little slut was ready for him, he plunged inside me, hard, deep, all the way, with one big, angry thrust. It was as though my body relaxed and tensed at the same time as I felt his heavy body lay across mine. Such satisfaction to feel his cock inside! Filling me, stretching me just right; a part of me almost felt a sense of relief. It was all the way inside me. I could feel his big hairy balls resting against my bare pussy. Oohh...

He didn't move. Good – I didn't want him to. Ooh, I just wanted to feel that huge shaft inside, just so. But he wasn't remaining still on my account. He was getting ready to do the piercing.

How utterly depraved, how shameful, my brain registered of the predicament I had managed to get myself into. I'm getting my nipple pierced, and the awful tattoo artist is going to fuck me while he does it! Not GOING to fuck me – his cock is already inside me, I remonstrated with myself – he is fucking me!

But then I felt him pull out. Ohh, it almost hurt, the sense of loss my body, my senses, experienced as the big cock slid out of me, the head now resting against my lips, tantalizingly. He held it like that as he grabbed hold of my right breast. I felt the piercing tool clamp around the nipple. I watched the concentration on his face as he lined it up. He was still breathing heavily.

I watched the tattoos on his arm twitch as his biceps muscle flexed while he clamped down on the tool, and the sharp pain shot through me. Ohh, but it felt good! My eyes and mouth flung open and I moaned loudly, almost screaming. I couldn't help it. He threw the tool onto the bench and took the nipple pin out of his mouth, in which he had been holding it as he lay across my body. I felt it slide into the newly cut hole. My body throbbed with pain, but the sensation was more like an enormous, almost excruciating itch now. The job done, he wiped my freshly pierced nipple with his shirt.

Then he plunged his cock back inside me.

Ooohh! Such exquisite agony! The centre of my being seemed as if a kind of triangle formed between my two nipples and my pussy, the throbbing sensations seemingly ricocheting off the three points. He was thrusting in and out of me now. I was even wetter than before; it was as though I was so open I almost couldn't even feel his big cock that was ramming in and out of me, and yet somehow it, and the pain, was all I was conscious of. He picked up his pace, fucking me harder, with such violence! His fat body was slumped across mine now, and I felt that familiar rub of his beard against my neck as he banged away, the rank smell of his sweat. I could feel my orgasm building as his relentless attack continued. I closed my eyes. Images began appearing behind my eyelids – balls of fire across a black sky burning like giant constellations. My heart felt like it would burst; the intensity of the throbbing through my body increased, just as the intervals slowed. I strained against the leather straps, the pain morphing with the throb, one giant, unbearable itch. My lower back strained hard to meet his thrusts, to take him inside me further. Each time I pushed my ass up and off the table it was slammed back down as he thrust into me once more – more pain as the skin on my lower back rubbed hard on the wooden surface.

My mind seemed to fuse. Time seemed to stop – I no longer knew how long he had been fucking me; it might have only been a few minutes, or it might have been half an hour. I was cumming. Oohh, that beautiful release washed through me as still his cock pounded and pounded inside me, there was no let up; I felt as though I was flooding his cock, engulfing it in a sea of my juices, as every muscle of my body tensed and then let go.

I was lost in the moment. I felt a flash of blinding white light sear across my closed eyes, and felt my heart almost explode as I gave in to the sensations, the feelings. My arms strained against the leather. I wanted to wrap my arms around him, hold him. But I couldn't. For at that moment, somehow, somewhere deep inside, I loved him.

Then it ended – he pulled his cock from me. It was as though if something had been ripped from me. Almost distraught, I looked down my body and saw the tip of his cock as the cum began to fly out. I felt its sticky warmth as rope after rope splashed across me, as Joe grunted and growled in ecstasy, his hand working his cock hard until his load was emptied. My mind had been jolted back to reality, enough for me to realize that, thank God, he had remembered not to cum inside me!

He was now standing alongside me.

"Well look at that," he said. "Cream pie!"

I wasn't sure what he was talking about. Then I looked down and saw that my clit ring and the surrounding skin was covered in his cum. The top if the ring was visible but the rest was a little sea of white liquid. I watched him as he went over to a side bench. When he turned around he had a camera in his hand. I panicked – he was going to take a picture of me! Like this! I started to cry.

"No, you can't! Please, please don't do this!" I sobbed.

The expression on his face suddenly softened as he recognized my distress.

"Hey, darlin', it's OK. Don't you worry none. I'm only going to take a picture of your sweet little pussy - as a keepsake. That's all.

"Darlin', I might be rough as a badger's ass, but I ain't no bad man. No one will reckonize you, I promise. What happens in this here place don't leave this place. You be surprised the importan' folk who come here for a tat or piercing; darlin', you be very surprised. I wouldn't use this against you none, nor no one else who comes here. An' ya don't have to worry none 'bout young Larry out there. If I ever finds him even talkin' about any goin's on here, I'll kick his ass - 'n he knows it."

I didn't say anything; I was beyond arguing. I watched him as he took the picture, a single shot of my pussy. He seemed as good as his word. Then Joe wiped the cum from my body, undid the straps on my arms and legs and helped me up. I felt almost dizzy. My body felt like it had been subjected to a marathon gym workout; tired, spent, but totally satisfied. There were big red marks on my legs from the straps. The skin on my lower back hurt. There was a pain from my freshly pierced nipple. My legs were weak; I felt unsteady it when I took the few steps to where my clothing lay on the floor.

Joe had left the room while I got dressed. I took a few moments to compose myself. My body felt weak. My mind felt as if in a fog, but coherent enough to acknowledge the fact that this old tattoo artist had just made me experience what was by far the most intense orgasm of my life. There was something new in how I felt; almost like I had lost my virginity. My body was weary, but my all senses seemed somehow to tingle. I felt ALIVE in a way I had never felt before.

I made my way back into the main part of the shop. Thankfully, Larry had gone. I stood at the counter as Joe fiddled with some papers. He handed me a sheet. It was a printout of the picture he had taken of my pussy.

"Darlin' you keep this one, if you want it."

"Thanks," I said, not knowing what else to say. I looked at the picture briefly before slipping it into my handbag. Pornography was not really my thing, but to see his sperm coating my clit ring like that, literally swamping it, I had to admit that it was a sexy sight in such a shocking, graphic kind of way. And he was right, there was no possibility that anyone would recognize me, no matter who saw it.

"That nipple hurtin'?" he said.

"Yes," I said, "but it's OK."

"Just open your shirt a mite, I can do something to help it."

Not again, a voice inside me said. But from somewhere else inside, there was another voice. A voice that said, yes, open your blouse for him. This is the man who pierced your body, the man who just gave you more pleasure than any man ever had before. The man who possessed you as his own, like no one ever had before.

"Don't worry, the shop is closed. No one can see."

I looked at my watch. It was 10pm. God, how long had we been in there? It must have been four hours!

I undid my blouse for him. I reached around and unclasped my bra, allowing my two pierced nipples to spring free in front of his gaze.

"Your tits are perfect, darlin'," he said. I swelled with pride at his complement. The he leaned across and kissed the newly pierced nipple. Oh, the skin was still very tender. He ran his tongue around it gently a few times as I began to relax. Yes, it was so surprising that such a rough man could have such a soft, perfect touch. Then he reached under the counter and grabbed a tube of cream of some sort. He squeezed some cream onto his fingers and rubbed it ever so gently into the nipple. It dulled the pain; it felt very soothing.

"Want me to the other one, too?"

"Yes," I smiled up at him. And he did, but not before taking my left nipple into his mouth and sucking on it. My body tingled under his touch, and I decided I really ought to get going before my arousal was completely woken.

"Leave your bra off till you get home – that will help," he said.

I stuff the bra into my bag and did up my blouse. I was about to leave when I realized I hadn't yet paid the man.

"Joe," I said, realizing as the word escaped my lips that this was the first time I had spoken his name, "what do I owe you for the piercing?"

"Darlin', that piercing is on the house. No charge. It was my pleasure, and if you ever need anythin', another piercing or tat, or you need anything else, you know where I am."

"Thank you, I'll remember that," I said as I turned to leave. He had to open the front door to let me out. It was dark outside.

"Listen," he said. "It aint safe for a girl round here this time of night. Lemme me walk you to your car."

"OK," I said. I was glad of that – I certainly didn't like this part of town after dark.

We got to my car. I leaned up and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. Not aggressively, like he had when he had fucked me on the table, but softly, with such tenderness that could hardly seemed possible from such a gruff looking individual. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him harder. I felt safe in his arms. Then I broke off the kiss and said goodnight, climbing inside the BMW. I saw him wave as I drove off into the night.

Come back any time I "need anythin'", he'd said to me. Perhaps a tattoo might be in order after all, I mused to myself as I cranked up the BMW's sound system while I waited at a red light. Maybe not. It was a lovely clear night. I opened the sunroof and marveled at the canopy of stars overhead. The lights flashed green. I hit the gas pedal and sped off.