Caribbean Sex and Cricket Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's not too personal, what was your fair share?"

For a minute she was silent as the stewardess retrieved our trays and we settled back to endure the next seven hours or so. Julie turned her head to me, our eyes barely a foot apart.

She whispered, her sweet breath once again delighting my nostrils, "Since I am not going to the cricket and we are unlikely to meet again, I can tell you that before I got married I once slept with two men."

"Both together?"

She nodded.

"Even I haven't been there! Never been all that keen on sharing my women, not with men anyway."

Her eyes had gone misty. Clearly the memory was turning her on. But her sexual history came to an abrupt halt when she cried out, "Fuck, I'm getting wet!"

Julie's outburst caused amused heads to turn as she raised her hand to divert the condensation dripping from the air outlet above her head.

I passed her a couple of tissues and laughed, meaningfully glancing at my watch, "I know I have this devastating effect on women, but two hours could constitute a record!"

She dug me in the ribs but the air conditioning continued to drip. Later, much later, she confided in me that she had been a little wet elsewhere also!

The helpful stewardess suggested an alternative space for her in Business Class, but I quickly suggested switching seats. Julie came up with the better solution, "I will just lean in towards my friend, thank you," and promptly deposited her head on my shoulder.

She smiled disarmingly up at me, "Assuming you don't mind?"

I answered by placing my arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer in, "Try me!"

"Mmm, you smell good, mister stranger."

"You too. You realise this means I shall have to renew my offer?"

She wriggled closer, "Mmm, I'm flattered."

Julie slept while I settled into my book, occasionally nuzzling my lips into her hair, the scent of which stirred my senses, and close to causing a minor seismic event in my pants. Fortunately the cricket magazine concealed the best part of my lap. If she decided to relax her head down there then I would be in trouble.

I looked up as a blonde-haired female in a green top paused by our seats on the way to the loo just behind us. Immediately recognising her as the sister Sara, I smiled and she winked knowingly, her tongue appearing suggestively from between her lips.

Some thirty minutes later, my arm loosely around her shoulders, Julie stirred as we entered the promised turbulence, "Where are we?" she mumbled sleepily as the plane shook like a wet spaniel and once again she grabbed my hand tightly. This time I was determined not to let it go.

"Oh, about halfway between here and there, nearer there actually."

"Okay." She sighed and promptly nuzzled back into my shoulder, "Mmm, nice comfy pillow, sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all." Unthinkingly, I pressed my lips softly to her slender neck. She smelled of vanilla.

"Hey! I'm married, remember?"

I laughed quietly, "Since when has kissing a neck been grounds for divorce?"

"It leads to other things, as you well know."

"I do know. So do I have permission to continue? I quite like the other things!"

Julie removed my other hand which had subconsciously strayed to her lower thigh, "Go back to your book, mister."

"It's boring compared to the company I have."

"Too bad." All the same she snuggled in to me even closer.

Before she fell asleep again, I mentioned the wink from Sara.

"I told you she doesn't waste any time, Tom."

I didn't reply. Straining at my pants, Little Tom was telling me he wanted to fuck, he'd had little vaginal exercise of late. I wondered which of the two sisters would oblige him.

I must have drifted off too because the next thing I remember was a voice offering afternoon tea, we were about an hour out from Bridgetown. Julie roused from my shoulder which had now gone numb, and headed for the toilet as soon as the vacant sign flashed up. She had hardly disappeared when her sister flopped down into her seat beside me, her pert breasts jutting invitingly forward, "Hi, I'm Sara."

"Hello, I'm Tom," I grinned, taking the proffered hand and gallantly kissing the tip of her fingers, the nails were painted orange. I eyed up her slender body. She was of average height and displayed the upper half of two very well tanned breasts, inches from my face. I sensed she wouldn't have objected at all if I had nibbled at the clear outline of the two prominent nipples. This woman was sex on legs. I was to hear later that at that moment she was highly turned on from her conversation with her male neighbour. I wondered if I was the insurance.

I nodded in the direction of the toilets, "I have been hearing all about you from your sister."

She grinned, displaying a neat row of dazzling teeth, they must run in the family.

"All bad I trust?"

I smiled back at her in my most seductive manner, still holding on to her fingers, "Absolutely."

"That's good, I hate people to get the wrong impression of me!" She looked at the magazine on my lap, fortunately I was currently without erection, "So, you're on this tour too?"

I nodded.

"Hibiscus Beach Resort?"

"Yep," I continued nodding, with my most suggestive smile.

"Cool! You with anyone? Apart from chatting up my beautiful sister of course? You know it's dodgy sleeping with married women on holiday, don't you?" With the emphasis on the married.

"Nope, travelling alone for this one."

Her eyes widened, "Mmm, even cooler. Perhaps you and I can team up for the cricket, or something?"

"I am here principally for the cricket, but the 'something' sounds interesting!"

Before she could reply to that, she looked over her shoulder, Julie was returning with a grim smile on her face. With apparent reluctance, she withdrew her hand, "I look forward to seeing you at the hotel."

"Hey you, out of my seat." She pulled at Sara's arm, "You sure don't waste any time do you, darling?"

Sara grinned at her, then at me, "Not so bad yourself, Sis."

"Sorry about that, Tom," Julie settled back into her seat. Her sister's tight round ass receded from view and for a fleeting moment I wondered when she had last had a stiff cock exploring that fascinating territory. The offer was clearly open for me to get to see more of her. What I had seen so far was enticing to say the least.

"No problem, thank you for rescuing me."

"Rescue? You didn't look as though you needed any help. I'm surprised you two haven't arranged a date? She had all of five minutes!"

"She was the perfect lady," I lied.

"Bollocks! If I wasn't here, my sister would have had you in that toilet with your pants off by now!"

I shook my head, lying to myself, "I know quality when I see it, that's why I'm buying you dinner tonight, in my favourite restaurant too, and not shagging your wanton sister."

"Thank you, Tom, and where may that be, if I may ask?"

"A place called Daphne's on the west coast, it's a branch of the one in Chelsea."

"Sounds nice Tom, but I think after a long day I think I shall want a quiet evening."

"No problem, we have eleven other nights."

"You don't give up easily do you? You sound as bad as my sister. And anyway I don't intend to be here for all of them. David on Antigua, remember?"

I nodded, "Please don't think I'm a sexaholic, Julie, It's just that haven't had a shag in weeks."

"Tom!"

"Sorry!"

She changed the subject.

"So what actually made you break up with your girlfriend?"

"We met another couple on holiday and…"

"You had sex with them?" she interrupted, grinning widely.

"Hey, slow down," I grinned. "And no, we didn't. We sort of watched them."

"What do you mean, watched them?"

I looked over my shoulder to make sure we weren't overheard by anyone queuing for the toilets.

"We were on the beach in Marbella and this couple were lying in the sun having a heavy grope."

Julie sat bolt upright, now fully interested, "How much of a grope?"

"Well, I would say pretty intimate, they were both snogging and wriggling on each other's hand."

"Nice, I had a boyfriend that liked to do that in a field. With the sun on our backs it was lovely and sexy."

"Did you fuck?"

"What do you think? Of course we did!" Julie grabbed my arm tightly, "So tell me about this couple then, I shouldn't really tell you, but this sort of thing turns me on."

I reflected that events were moving along very nicely thank you, sex-talk more often than not leads to the real thing.

"They were only a few feet away, and he looked up and caught me staring at them. I apologised but she totally surprised us by taking her hand away and exposing his cock."

"Wow, exhibitionists!"

"Well, I think the girl felt a little at ease as she could see I was aroused too. They must have guessed that Rachel and I were down there for the same thing ourselves! Like you in that field, we both loved outdoor sex."

Julie wriggled in her seat, I wondered if she was getting wet. "Cool. What happened? Did anyone else see?"

"No, they had a screen behind them so we were the only ones that could see what they were up to, she was quite blatantly stroking him in front of us."

"Bloody hell, you had sex with them, of course?"

"No, we didn't. I was so turned on I really wanted to, but unfortunately Rachel was a little too shy to do that in the open. She did open my zip though, and give me a bit of a rub, but inside my pants."

"And this girl actually kept on wanking her bloke while you watched?"

"Yes, they were doing each other, they were encouraged because they could see we were horny too. They must have been doing it for a while because in no time she jerked him off all over the sand."

"Wow! Tom, that's so rude! You have had a charmed life."

"Then they turned over and went to sleep, and we hurried back to our room for you-know-what!"

"Bet it was a good shag!"

"It was." My cock hardened at the memory of taking Rachel from behind over the balcony rail and our giggling as my cum dribbled out of her pussy on to the balcony below. I thought this detail a little too premature to share with Julie.

"And you and Rachel split up because of seeing that couple? No way."

"No, of course not. It's what happened later on that did it. All the time Alison, she was called, was playing with her boyfriend, her eyes were locked on mine and I just knew there was a spark there."

"I know the feeling, instant lust, just like me and David when we first met."

"Yep. Lust happens. You never know where it will strike next!" I raised one eyebrow.

She laughed and punched my arm, "So, what happened? I assume there's more to this story?"

"Yes, very much so," I grinned. "Alison and Michael were flying home the next day and, when our partners weren't looking, Ali and I swapped phone numbers."

"So you met up with her in secret?"

I nodded, "Soon after we got back, we met for coffee on our lunch break."

"And?" Julie wriggled in her seat with anticipation.

"The attraction was definitely still there. After a few drinks it did turn to lust and we both took the afternoon off and hit the nearest hotel."

"Lovely, I wish I had the courage to do that. Was it a one-night stand?"

"No, that was the problem, it went on for several weeks, the sex between us was rather special."

"And of course Rachel found out, or did you tell her?"

"Neither. It was quite comical really, because all the time I was secretly meeting Ali, Rachel was having a clandestine affair with the boyfriend."

Julie's jaw dropped, "Oh my God! So in a way you did swap?"

"I guess so, but unknowingly. It was the first time we had cheated on each other and knew then that it was time to quit."

Julie's eyes examined my face, "Her loss I would say, Tom."

"Thank you."

"You know what? James and I often talked about freshening up our marriage by doing something like that."

"What, being unfaithful? I could definitely help you with that! What are you doing tonight?"

"No, silly. I meant by meeting another couple and having some fun with them. You know, all together in the bedroom."

"So why didn't you? I can highly recommend it, even though it didn't happen with Ali and Michael."

"We didn't know anyone who would be like that and were frightened to ask our friends. We did try advertising on some adult website but with no response. Not serious ones anyway, just loads of single men."

"Perhaps your husband should have come along on this trip, we could all have teamed up with your sister."

"Interesting thought Tom, but that wouldn't have worked. Besides, he has already been with Sara, and don't say anything because she doesn't know that I know about it."

"Okay, I only suggested it because it's more fun in the tropics," I looked at her pointedly, "I think the hot weather and being on vacation loosens the sexual restraints."

Julie blinked at me innocently, "Oh, really?" During this conversation our hands had involuntarily wandered to each other's thigh. We snatched them away as a passenger passed by our seats.

"So what are your plans, Julie, apart from seeing this David fellow? Do you still fancy him?"

"I'm not sure, I will only know when I see him again. He might still be married for all I know. It was two years ago now, and things weren't too good then."

"Unmarried men are much safer," I smiled, again patting her thigh.

"But far more demanding, Tom."

"Ah, you noticed!"

By now I was hard as hell in my pants and suddenly I didn't care if she noticed it, but she had quickly fallen asleep again. I adjusted my erection so as not to alarm a passing stewardess and returned to my reading. Reaching the end of a chapter, I put down the book, closed my eyes and wondered where I would next ejaculate, into my hand or maybe, if I was getting the right signals, deep inside that of my female companion.

It was early afternoon local time when we landed at Grantley Adams International Airport and, being at the rear of the plane, we were last to disembark. Julie quickly teamed up with her sister, not before promising to meet up the next morning over breakfast. The first of the two cricket matches was still two days away.

As it happened I didn't have to wait for breakfast, we bumped into each other in the wait for our luggage, and she confided in me, "You won't believe this, my sister has found someone even before customs!" She pointed across the empty revolving carousel.

I grabbed her arm, looking over her shoulder, "You mean that guy in the red shirt, the one next to the blonde in a pony tail."

She nodded, "Yes, both of them!"

"What?"

"It's the couple she was sat next to in the plane. I forgot to tell you she's bisexual, Tom, just like your girlfriend." She gave me a sly grin, "Perhaps you should have brought Rachel along after all! You could have both scored with her."

"You were right, she certainly doesn't waste any time."

"Yep, you missed your chance there, buddy!"

"I don't think so." I gently turned her head to mine and lightly kissed her forehead, "The offer's still on, by the way."

Julie leaned forward, prolonging the intimate contact, her breasts pressed to my chest. She looked thoughtful as we waited for our cases. Sara caught our eyes and waved, then pointed at the two of us as if to endorse my offer. Julie gave her the finger and her sister laughed and blew her a kiss in reply.

In the taxi I pointed out several landmarks on the short journey to our modern hotel.

"Welcome to Barbados, Julie, the island of sun, cricket and sex."

She took my hand, "In that order?"

I laughed, "The locals think so, but my version is a little different."

She squeezed my hand suggestively, "I can guess which you put first!"

We checked in at the hotel, and while waiting for my plastic key, she tapped me on my shoulder, grinning mischieviously.

"I've changed my mind about that dinner," she looked at her key folder, "I'm in room 1015, call me at 7:30? Assuming the offer is still on?"

I grinned, "What do you think?"

We headed for our rooms, mine was 1045, a few doors along the same corridor, not too far if a state of emergency of a sexual nature occurred. We were silent in the elevator, both aware of the increasing sexual energy between us.

Inserting her key, she waved, "See you later, Tom," and blew me a soft kiss.

I nodded, "I'll be ready for you."

So will I, thought Little Tom, stirring in my pants. It was two years since he'd had any nookie in the Caribbean. He was about to get more than he expected. A lot more.

To be continued

© Tom Graham April 2009

12