Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 01

Story Info
Erotic photo shoot of a beautiful wife.
5.3k words
4.62
150.2k
127

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
289 Followers

This is a true story that happened within the last two years to my wife and me.

My wife, Carla, is a very beautiful, sexy woman in her early forties. She is 5 foot 7, with long legs, a narrow waist, flawless skin, and firm breasts with large brown areolas. Carla dresses very provocatively in short skirts and sheer blouses. She occasionally goes without panties, but never wears a bra. Carla gets many complements on her body and the way she dresses from both men and women. The following is an absolutely a true story.

My name is Joe and Carla and I have been married for just over 20 years; we married shortly after college. My first job took us to the Los Angeles, California, where I worked in the healthcare software business. Carla worked as a receptionist for a photography studio that did a lot of audition photo shoots for a major men's magazine based in Beverly Hills. She really enjoyed this job and soon was working as an assistant to the photographers doing photo shoots with the nude models. When a model was very nervous, the photographer would ask Carla to take off her blouse so she was topless. At first she was very embarrassed, but soon didn't really mind, since she wasn't the person being photographed and it did help put the models at ease. This is where she learned to dress sexily and decided she didn't really need a bra. While she was doing this job, she also decided that her breasts were too small. As many of the models they were photographing did, she had breast augmentation, which turned her breasts into perfect 36Ds. Since this procedure, her nipples have been extremely sensitive, she is very proud of her boobs, and loves to show them off.

After about four years in Los Angeles, I was transferred to Miami, Florida. While Carla missed her job, she did not return to working. She just spent her time at home and at the beach. We now live in Key West and we spend a lot of time in St. Maarten and St. Barthelemy. With my work in healthcare software, I can live anywhere and travel from there.

Carla has always loved the beach, so Key West and St. Maarten are perfect for her. She loves to wear her Wicked Weasel thong swimsuits and underwear. In these two locations, she rarely wears a top, since topless is acceptable both places. I have never asked her to go topless, she just never puts the top on. This goes back to the days working for a photography studio in California, plus she is proud of her boob job.

For many years one of my hobbies has been taking pictures of this beautiful woman. I take photos of her topless at home and at the beach. I also have many nude photos of her around our pool and house. These photos have always remained for our private viewing and, occasionally, a few our close friends. She has always loved to pose for my camera even back in Chicago, where we are both from and went to college. Carla is very proud of her perfect body and beautiful face and loves to show it off, which I love.

A few months ago in St. Maarten, we were invited to a cocktail party at an art studio honoring a young artist from Los Angeles who did photography, sketches, and oil paintings. Most of his work was sunsets on the beach and female nudes. We had an exceptionally fun evening with our friends and Bradley, the 28-year-old guest artist. Carla, as usual, was looking very beautiful dressed in a short skirt and sheer blouse with no bra. In the studio lighting you could clearly see her brown nipples poking at her blouse. She knew she looked good and loved the attention.

The next afternoon Carla wanted to return to the studio to purchase a couple of the paintings that she really liked. We were walking through the studio and saw Bradley working on one of his paintings. Carla told him we were there to purchase some of his work. He took Carla's hand and walked us through the studio telling us about the different paintings that Carla liked. She ended up buying all the ones he showed us.

Carla looked really sexy again that day. She had on a shorter skirt than she had worn the night before and another sheer blouse with no bra. I could tell by watching Bradley's eyes that once again he was enjoying her nipples poking against her blouse. I love when she dresses like this in public, especially when she is being watched. I was almost positive that she hadn't worn any panties for Bradley's benefit.

While Carla was paying for her paintings, Bradley came over to me. I could tell he was nervous about something. I was thinking Carla had him really revved up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I would like to ask Carla to be my model for my next project

. I have been commissioned to do a themed project called 'The Bold American Woman', he said. "I am doing this project for a private collector in Paris. He is paying me very well to do this for him, but I must follow his direction totally. I will be doing photos, sketches, and oil paintings of an American woman who represents this theme. I think Carla would be the perfect subject for this project."

I asked Bradley, "What this project would entail?"

He said, "Carla would be my model for some photos. I will do the sketches and oil paintings from them. The photos I will take will be bold but classy, done in a villa in the US or here in St. Maarten."

I said, "Have you talked with her about this? I don't see a problem, if she's wants to do it."

Bradley said, "I haven't mentioned this to her at all. I wanted your permission first."

I said, "Carla is her own person and will make her own decision."

Bradley said, "There will also be topless and nude photos done around a villa, garden, pool, and at the beach. This project is completely laid out by the French collector in Paris. When completed there will be several private showings of the photos, sketches, and paintings in Paris, Cannes, Copenhagen, and Berlin. These showings will be by invitation only. There will be no showings in the United States."

I said, "I think you are already well aware that Carla is a very beautiful woman with a flawless body, and she is a very sexual woman that will be greatly flattered by your offer. She has worked for photographers in the past and understands modeling. I am okay with this project, but you will have to discuss this with her."

Bradley said, "I can pay very well for modeling, because the collector in Paris has given me a very large budget."

"Don't offer her any money," I said. "She doesn't need it and would only be offended by the offer. I'm going to take the paintings to the car."

After our talk, he went to another area in the studio. About 20 minutes later, Carla was finished with the purchases and came over to me. She was smiling from ear to ear.

The first thing she said was, "Did you put Bradley up to asking me to be his model?"

I said, "Absolutely not. He asked my permission for you to do this modeling job. I told him I was okay with it, but that you were your own person and the decision was yours."

Carla asked, "So you are okay with me doing topless and nude photos for the sketches and oil paintings?

"Like I told Bradley, you will make your own decisions. I am 100% good with what you decide. What did you tell Bradley?"

"I told him I was very flattered by his offer, but wouldn't you rather have a much younger model? Bradley said that he thought I was probably one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen and that I would be perfect. He thinks his project sponsor, Stephane, will also be very happy with his choice." Carla said. "I think this young man is infatuated with me."

I told her, "I know he is completely infatuated with you, did you notice the bulge in his pants last night and again today when he was looking at your breasts?"

She smiled, winked, and said, "I did notice a slight bulge!"

Before we left the studio, Carla continued her conversation with Bradley.

She asked him, "Who would be taking the photos?"

He said, "I will take about ten photos in each of the settings and send them to Stephane in Paris for his approval. If approved, the future photo shoots would probably be taken by a professional photographer from Paris of Stephane's choice."

Carla said, "I will think about your offer, but would not under any circumstances pose for him or anyone else without my swim suit bottoms. Topless is fine," she added. "I will wear small, sheer WW thongs, but that is as far as I will go."

When we got home, Carla went to our bedroom to rest and think about his offer. I went to the car, brought the paintings inside, and unwrapped them. When I went to talk with Carla, she was in the bedroom totally naked looking at herself in the mirror. She was playing with her nipples. They were totally erect and she looked so beautiful.

She said, "Why do you think he wants a woman my age to do this modeling job?"

I said, "Look at your body. It is so perfect."

She said, "But he hasn't even seen it."

I said, "He has seen you the last two days in see-through blouses that showed your nipples clearly in the studio lighting and today, when you bent over, we could both tell that you didn't have on any panties. I think he has seen enough to know he likes what he's seen."

She smiled and said, "I didn't wear any panties because I know how much you like it."

"I do love it when you show yourself in public," I said, "and I think Bradley liked it too."

Carla said, "Do you think he even noticed?"

I asked, "Did you not see the bulge in his pants last night and even bigger today?"

She looked at me, smiled, winked, and said, "I already told you that I noticed a small rise."

She came over to me, unzipped my pants, and said, "I see you also have a big rise."

"Let me see if I can get more rise from you," she said. She took me in her mouth and started working my hard cock. She looked up and said, "Do you think this is what Bradley wants?"

I said, "If he doesn't there is something wrong with this guy."

She said, "I can tell he needs a good blow job and a good fucking too. He is very young, 28 years old, but I find him very good looking and desirable."

We climbed in bed and she mounted my erection, closed her eyes, and rode me hard and fast. She moaned and came so hard that I could see her juices flowing out of her pussy. Then it was my turn to explode inside her. I think we both understood that she was fantasizing about Bradley the whole time. We got in the shower together and I washed her, then massaged her clit until she had another orgasm.

The next morning she called Bradley to tell him that we wanted him to join us for dinner that evening at 7pm at our favorite restaurant.

That evening Carla once again dressed very sexily in a short dress. She wore a belt that made it even shorter. The maitre d' and our favorite waiter at the restaurant commented on how nice Carla looked, they seated us at our favorite table. We ordered drinks and waited for Bradley to arrive.

"You look exceptionally sexy tonight," I told her, and asked, "What do you have on under that dress?"

She smiled and said, "Drop your napkin and I will show you."

I did as I was told. I could she her pussy totally visible and could tell she was really turned on. Her lips were so swollen and wet. She couldn't have pulled her dress down to cover her pussy even if she wanted to, which she didn't.

I said, "I hoped the guys at the table next to us would drop their napkins so they could see the show as well."

She said, "I hope they do."

I said, "This young artist really has you revved up. Are you still thinking about this project?"

She said, "Yes, it is still under consideration, but I haven't made my final decision."

I knew better. I said, "Bradley had told me that he could pay you a large fee for the photo shoot."

She said, "I would never take money from Bradley, I would feel like a prostitute, plus you give me all the money I need."

Bradley arrived, ordered a drink, and then we all ordered dinner and a couple of bottles of wine. Both were delicious. With desert we ordered more drinks, then started the conversation about the photo shoot.

Carla said, "Bradley, tell me more about your history as an artist."

He gave us his history and then Carla said, "I am very interested in your project. I have been around many photo shoots when I worked for a photographer in California. This offer to a woman my age is a very big compliment, but I cannot and will not pose totally naked for you or another photographer. Other than that I would love to be your model."

Bradley, accidentally I think, dropped his napkin and reached to pick it up, though he lingered just a bit too long. Carla smiled at me and I knew she was wide open and he was taking in the view. Carla excused herself from the table, probably to dry her juices from her legs.

When she returned, Bradley said, "I think I can honor your wishes of not being totally naked."

He paused and then added, "I will do the preliminary photos as you has requested and send those to Stephane for his approval. We will just see what he has to say about your request."

Carla said, "Tell me about where we will do this first shoot."

Bradley said, "I will rent a villa here in St. Maarten or we could go to your hometown, Key West, and rent a villa there. It is your choice."

I said, "I think we can do all of that right here at our villa, it is just down the beach a short way. We are close to the beach and we have a beautiful garden and pool area.

Bradley said, "So we can do the topless and nude shoots at your home. That will be great."

Carla said, "It all sounds good except the part where I have to show my pussy."

I could tell she had a few too many cocktails.

Carla said, "Bradley, I want to pose for you and I would be totally comfortable with you seeing me naked, but I don't what the camera to record it. Topless is no problem. I love showing these big tits. My nipples, as I think you have noticed, are quite large. They are very sensitive and the key to me being excited, which I am, just by talking about this project. I will wear a thong, the tiniest and the sheerest I can find."

"I will do it your way and see what Stephane says," Bradley said. "If you are both willing to let me use your villa for the shoot, we could start tomorrow morning at 9am."

We both agreed.

He said, "I will contact Stephane tonight and let him know I will be sending test shots shortly."

I asked Bradley, "Do you want me to be present or not?"

He said, "Yes. Not a problem you can help with some of the poses."

Carla said, "I am nervous. I have never posed for a professional photographer topless. I have been topless in front of photographers many times, but never as the model."

I said, "Yes, you have for me."

She laughed and said, "That doesn't count."

I just laughed. Bradley said, "You will do great."

We left the restaurant telling Bradley we would see him at 9am.

Bradley asked, "Joe, can pick me up at 8:30am, since I haven't rented a car yet?"

"See you at 8:30."

When we got in the car, I asked Carla, "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

Her answer was a question to me, "Are okay with me posing almost naked for Bradley and a guy in Paris that we don't even know, then posing for a professional photographer from France that we don't know and being on display for Stephane's friends in Paris, Berlin, Copenhagen, and Cannes? I will be on display for their total pleasure."

I told her, "It is quite obvious that you have been very turned on by this project since Bradley mentioned it. You have been dressing in totally see-through blouses with your nipples hard as a rock and really short dresses with no panties."

Carla said, "Haven't you had really good sex?"

I said, "We always have great sex."

She said, "I don't wear panties occasionally for your enjoyment."

I said, "You haven't had panties on since Bradley asked you to model. I love what this has done to me. I haven't seen your pussy this wet or your juices running down your thighs in a long time."

Carla said, "This offer to woman my age is a very big turn on. I have been wet ever since Bradley first mentioned this project. I want to do this modeling job really bad, but I don't want you to be upset with me or think I don't love you because I love you very much, you are my everything."

I said, "I love you too and I can deal with this if it is what you want."

Carla said, "I want this badly."

I said, "Then I want you to do it."

When we got home, she was so turned on she pulled her dress off. I put my hand between her legs and she was dripping wet; her juices were running down her legs. I laid her on the bed and went down on her. She tasted so sweet, she was moaning and came almost immediately with a massive orgasm. I spread her legs wide and went deep inside her and fucked her hard until I cam.

When I awoke the next morning, she was already up trying on sundresses and bikinis.

I showered then asked, "Are you sure you still want to do this?"

She said, "I am so excited. I want to pose for Bradley."

I asked, "Do you want to go with me to pick him up?"

"No, I still have to pick out the WW thongs for the shoot."

I had never seen her this nervous or excited. I said, "You can still cancel."

She said, "Oh, no, I really want to do this. Really bad."

I picked up Bradley and we started to our villa. Traffic was awful. He was pretty quiet.

He said, "I am nervous. I have never done a photo shoot with a woman this age or this beautiful."

I said, "Just relax and enjoy. She is just as nervous as you are, but she is really excited to pose for you. She is very horny and quite attracted to you," I added. "Do you want me to leave the house?"

Bradley said, "No, please stay. I think you make us both feel more at ease."

We got to the villa and Carla came out to greet us. She was dressed in a beautiful new sundress.

While Bradley set up his equipment, I asked Carla, "Do you have panties on?"

She said, "No, I have gone through two pair already. They just kept getting so wet that I have to change. I will have to just keep drying myself, plus Bradley told me not to wear anything that might leave pressure marks on my body. I am so horny that it just keeps flowing out of me."

Bradley had finished setting up by then and said, "Carla will you give me a tour of your home?"

She took his hand and showed him the villa, gardens, and pool area.

He said, "Your home is beautiful and perfect for the photo shoot."

He talked with her about the shoot, trying to put her at ease. He took some photos of the villa for Stephane, then said, "Shall we get started?"

Bradley continued, "I will take about thirty photos of you in different outfits. This sundress will be perfect to start with."

Carla was starting to relax and feeling comfortable with him. He put her against a white wall in the garden for the first shots.

"This was to get his lighting correct." He said. "You are beautiful. Your moves are perfect. You are a natural model."

I could tell she was loving all the attention. Against the wall you could see right through her sundress and as she did different poses with her legs spread, you could see her well-trimmed bush perfectly. He took about ten photos in different parts of our villa.

Bradley said, "Let's do some shots in your bikinis."

Carla went to the bedroom to change. She came out in a bikini that she was about to pop out of. It looked great, but the top was so small. It made her tits look spectacular. The top was so tiny that it barely covered her nipples. The bottom was a perfect fit. They did some shots around the pool, hot tub, and in the garden. The whole time he was telling her how beautiful she was and that her poses were perfect and looked natural. She really did look stunning. I was getting turned on and I am sure Bradley loved it. Carla asked me for my opinion on some of the poses. I liked that she asked for my help. She was now very much at ease and loved modeling for Bradley.

Photman
Photman
289 Followers
12