Carla Becomes A Nude Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Photman
Photman
292 Followers

He was totally spent. Before Debbie rose, she licked the last of his cum off his softening shaft, then with a girl on each side, they each gave him a last kiss, then they kissed each other in front of him, went back to their chairs, and picked up their wine glasses, clinked them together, and had a drink of wine. Bradley pulled up his shorts and went off to clean up, while they relaxed and laughed after their enjoyable labors.

I heard Carla say, "Debbie, I think it worked. He will have you posing for him again."

Bradley came back out, took a drink of wine, and asked, "Debbie, would mind taking me back to the studio?"

I could tell he was terribly embarrassed. Debbie got up, finished her wine, put on her cover up, but nothing else. Carla tied her corverup around her waist and walked with them, topless, to the car. She kissed Debbie goodbye, went to Bradley, and gave him tongue while rubbing her tits all over him.

After they had left, Carla came into my office and said, "Did you see all of that?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, that was quite a show."

She laughed and said, "Well, what do you think?"

I said, "I think you girls had it all planned to get Bradley to put Debbie in the photo shoot."

Carla smiled and said, "Do you think it worked?"

I said, "I think she is in."

She said, "Speaking of in... She is going to take him to her house and fuck him crazy."

I said, "What about Jeff?"

"He won't be home for a couple of days," she said. "He is fucking his girlfriend in Ft. Lauderdale!

That evening after dinner we went out to the pool for a cocktail and a swim.

I asked, "Are you going to fuck Bradley?"

Carla said, "Joe, the only way I will is if you tell me you want me too."

She smiled, winked at me, and added, "But right now I want you to play with these," grabbing and holding up her bare tits.

She said, "I am going to give you the best fucking you have ever experienced."

She took my cock out of my shorts and slipped it into her mouth, I played with her nipples while she licked and sucked me to a huge erection. I inserted my penis into her open pussy as she moaned with pleasure we both came very hard and quickly. She had a powerful orgasm. It had been a long day.

A few days later Bradley stopped by in his rental car.

"Carla, I'm sorry, but Stephane wasn't interested in Debbie modeling," he said. "It would be okay for her to be at the photo sessions and she could help with some of the poses, but not be part of the shots themselves."

Bradley went on to lay out the plan for the project that Stephane had sent to him:

1) photos of her and me at a cocktail party

2) photos of the villa, gardens, and pool

3) photos of her in business attire

4) photos of her in casual attire

5) photos of her in a conservative swim suit

6) photos of her topless at the villa and beach

7) photos of her nude at the villa and beach

Bradley said, "We talked about the cocktail party, remember? Do you have everything planned for it?"

She said, "Yes, the invitations have gone out. It's scheduled for next Friday evening. Caterers have been hired, as well as severs and bartenders. We invited about forty couples."

Bradley said, "Great. The crew should be here on Wednesday. It looks like we are ready to get started. Are you going to be okay with the total nudity?"

She said, "I am still struggling with that, but I have going to the beach early each morning and walking in the sand nude. I have enjoyed showing my naked body to you because you are an artist. This is just another art project for you. I'm still not sure about being nude around the photo crew. I have found that a little wine always helps me relax."

Bradley said, "I will make sure we have plenty of wine for all of us."


Stay turned for Part III.

Thanks to Brad.32 for his editing

Photman
Photman
292 Followers
12