Carla's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting turned on. I let one hand drop to my clit and started playing with myself.

I kept jerking him with my other hand. After about 5 minutes my mouth hurt. I had to stop.

"I didn't cum in your mouth," he said.

"I know," I said. "Let me rest and try again."

"Not this time. It's time to fuck you."

He picked me up and lay me on the bed next to my drunk husband. I fought back. I tried to push him away. In retrospect. I could have scratched or bit, or kicked. For some reason I didn't.

I pushed at him. "Please, no, I don't want to do this. I love my husband. He's right next to me. Please. Stop."

I felt him pull my legs apart. He held me in place. He placed that huge pool ball sized head against my pussy. He didn't worry about lubrication. He could tell my pussy was dripping wet.

I still begged him to stop. I tried to squirm out from under him. He held me in place.

The head of his cock started to split my pussy lips. I felt like I was being stretched wide. I could feel the head slowly enter my pussy.

"How does that big cock feel in your tiny little cunt," he said.

I didn't have an answer. I was trying to concentrate on breathing while this monster started to enter me. I was full. I'd never felt so full, but still it was only 1/2 way in.

I gave out a very weak plea, "Please, I'm married..." The last word seemed to fade out as his huge cock hit my cervix.

He started sliding in and out of me. With every push I grunted. I felt the air being pushed out of my lungs.

"I've never felt so full," I said.

He started fuckin me hard.

"Yeah? You like that? You like your cunt filled with cock? You're going to be a slut for my cook from now on. Look at your husband sleeping there. Look at his cock. Will that ever fill you up again?"

With every word he'd pound his cock into me. It was like a jackhammer. My whole body moved as he pounded away. I could barely talk. I could barely breath.

"Grunt, fill my pussy, moan, fuck my slutty cunt, grunt, that's it, ram it in my."

"Oh, oh ,oh ,oh keep fucking my cunt."

Then I remembered. Gary had a vasectomy a year ago. I hadn't been on the pill for 6 months.

"Bob," I said between grunts. "I'm not on birth control, and this is my fertile time." I was grunting and moaning as I forced the words out.

Bob just laughed at me. "Hope you're ready to have a baby them." Was all he said.

The thought sent me into a tailspin. I moaned. I started fucking him back.

"Fuck me. Fuck my cunt, fill it with your cum. I'll live with it. I'm your cum dumpster fill me up.

He rolled me over. He put me on all fours straddling my husband's drunk body. He got behind me and shoved his cock in my cunt. As he fucked me I was looking right into my husband's sleeping face. I knew he'd never be able to make my pussy feel him again. This giant cock was stretching me out. Making me fuller than I've ever been.

"Come on you little slut, cum on my cock. Look at your drunk husband. You're fucking me right on top of him.

I came, I came hard. I lost my balance. I fell on my husband. He just mumbled and went back to sleep.

I caught my balance again. Now Bob was ramming his cock into me. I was filled with cock. All I could do was grunt and moan.

"uh, uh, un, uhn, uhn," I wasn't making any sense. I just kept coming.

Then I felt him stiffen up. I knew he was about to cum. Once again I thought about no birth control. I came. I came again. He started to cum. Hot cum filling my pussy. As he continued to stroke, cum started dripping out of my cunt. I could see it dropping on Gary.

I came again. A massive crashing orgrasm, followed by wave after wave of aftershock. He pulled out. He went in the bathroom and grabbed a makeup mirror. He pointed it at my cunt. It was gaping open with cum dripping out of it. Looking at that, my fingers went to my pussy. I brought myself to another orgasm.

Bob laughed. "Enjoy fucking that average cock again."

I knew I wouldn't. I'd love my husband but I'd need big cock,

Bob put his softening cock in my mouth and made me lick him clean. I did, Bob left. I fell asleep.

Gary woke up before me. He noticed the cum dripping out of my wide open cunt and on his skin.

"Wow, we must have had great sex last night." I just kissed him.

2 weeks later I had an EPT in the bathroom. It was positive.

12