Carole Ch. 01

Story Info
From prim and proper, to wild and sexy.
10.8k words
4.12
79.5k
11
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shovel
Shovel
6 Followers

Chapter 1: The Beginning

My wife is a very extroverted, sexual and gregarious person. This is an explosive combination in someone who is 35, but looks 28 or so, with long dark hair, deep brown eyes, high cheekbones and a permanent flush. She is 5' 8" tall, with long legs that seem to go on forever, and is a size 12 (English size; for the US readers, this is about 35B, 25 36).

She wasn't always an extrovert – I made her this way. She used to be very conservative, and would always wear clothes that hid her beauty, little make up and almost never wore sexy lingerie, except for "special occasions".

What did I do to get her to change? I had her hypnotised. It took about two or three sessions, but the result is greater than I imagined, or anticipated. Not that I am complaining, she has turned into the most ravishing creature ever to populate my fantasies. We had often spoken about her inhibitions, and had tried a number of ways to get her to open up, but not until the middle of last year did we have much success. This is the story of her transformation.

I own and manage a small company, with about 25 staff, and once or twice a year, Carole and I attend a Round Table dinner night with other entrepreneurs and business colleagues in Plymouth. These functions are always formal affairs, Black Tie for the men and Long Cocktail for the women, with various forms of entertainment and a sumptuous dinner. Last year, the organisers had booked a Hypnotist, who proceeded to amuse us with her stage act throughout an excellent evening. I was looking forward to getting home, as I knew that Carole had worn her special occasion underwear – thong, suspender belt with seamed stockings, and ½ cup bra – and I was anticipating the removal of her demure high necked cocktail dress, followed by a blow job, maybe a 69, and a long drawn out sex session.

At the end of the evening, the hypnotist was still in the building, and I had a sudden idea, that I could get her to place a post hypnotic suggestion into Carole. I excused myself from our dinner partners, and went over to talk to her. I broached the subject carefully, but she was receptive to the idea, and we agreed a price. She told me that she had a room in the hotel and that I should bring Carole with me for her first session.

I returned to our table, and told the others that Carole and I would be leaving now. Carole looked a little surprised, but thought that we would be going home to our anticipated romp. She was even more surprised when I guided her, not to the entrance, but to the lifts.

"Have you got a room here?" she enquired.

"Not exactly", I replied "I have arranged a little surprise that I think you will like. Remember our talks about getting your inhibitions lowered?"

"Yes", she said. "What about them – what have you done?"

"I have arranged for the hypnotist to place a post hypnotic suggestion into your mind, to break down your inhibitions, and to hopefully let us act out some of our fantasies."

This was a deliberate hook, as she is always wilder in bed if we have discussed our fantasies first, or read some of the E & V stories on Literotica or in some magazines.

"I'm not too sure", said Carole. "Talking about it is one thing, going through it is another. I'm not happy about letting someone mess around with my mind – what if she does something I won't like, I couldn't stop her."

I reassured her that I would be present all the time, and that I would monitor all the suggestions and veto any that I did not think were appropriate.

"Besides," I said, "You know how hot you get when we talk about this in bed, now's your chance to try it. If it doesn't work, we've lost only a little money. If we don't like the way it turns out, we can get it removed, and if we do, we win!"

"You win," she said with a little sulk.

The lift chimed and the doors opened. I guided Carole into the quiet, darkened corridor, and along the deep pile carpet toward the hypnotists room – "Sam Stone" she was billed as, although I now knew she was called Samantha Dimond.

I knocked, and Samantha opened the door. Carole hung back nervously, but Samantha breezed past me and took her arm, talking all the time about what I felt was just a little too commonplace, as though they had been friends for years instead of having only just met. I soon found out that it was all part of the routine, designed to relax and reassure the "patient". It worked too, Carole seemed to be happy to be guided toward the only chair in the room, a wing-backed arm chair typical of hotels the world over. Sam removed Carole's coat, talking all the while, and I realised with a start, that Carole was already beginning to go under (I hate that term, but it's the best way of describing it).

I stood back and watched the process, fascinated by the almost miraculous way that Carole's consciousness was stripped away. Eventually, she appeared to be asleep, yet remained upright. Sam approached me and asked if I was sure about what we were doing, and what exactly I wanted from her.

"We want you to change her perceptions of herself," I said, emphasizing the "We" to make sure that she was aware it was not all my idea. "We want her to be able to wear sexy clothes, to be unafraid to show off her body in the right packaging, and to be a little freer with herself. She is very conservative, not at all outgoing, and we want that to change."

"You have to be very sure of this", said Sam. "This could easily backfire, and she may become someone you don't want – do you really want me to do this?"

"Yes" I said.

Sam turned back to Carole and began talking, softly, almost whispering, and I strained to hear. She was telling Carole that her body was beautiful, that it was wrong to deny others the chance to see that beauty, and that Carole should be glad that others wanted to see her. She said that from now on, Carole would be more confident in herself, that she would appreciate the gift she had to offer, and that if she should feel at any time that what she was doing was wrong, she would be able to close down that part of her mind. She also said that Carole should respond to my suggestions, at first anyway, to get into the right frame.

She then gradually brought Carole up out of her sleep state, and Carole looked a little bewildered.

"Did it work?" she asked

"Let's see, shall we?" I said, "Don't you feel a little warm in that dress? Don't you think that you would be more comfortable out of it?"

Carole looked a little shocked at first, then I could almost see the internal debate as she considered the suggestion, wavering between her natural refusal and imposed agreement, and finally the relaxed and at the same time, excited, appearance, cross her face as she accepted the suggestion. She stood and reached around to pull the zip of her dress down, which she did while all the time staring into my eyes. I could see the initial hesitation give way to a more animal excitement, as the dress slowly slipped from her shoulders, to pool at her feet. She stepped away from the dress in her high heels, and looked at me, before turning and pirouetting on her toes.

She looked back at me over her shoulder, and with a coquettish smile, asked "Do you like what you see?"

I could only nod in dumbfounded silence, as I stared at the vision before me. Her high heels led the way from the floor to her stocking clad ankles, and the seam of her stockings led my eyes up her legs, to the darker band at the top, giving way to the white flesh of her thighs and the perfectly formed half globes of her wonderful ass, framed by the black straps of her suspenders and with the single v-shape of her black thong disappearing between the cheeks. I looked further up, seeing her slim waist from the back, up past her bra strap to her smiling eyes. She turned away, to look at Sam, who I now realised was looking at the nipples, just appearing over the tops of her bra cups, and said, "What about you, do like the view too?"

Sam nodded and said, "Yes, Carole, it's very nice, and you are extremely beautiful. Now, you must visit me again in about a week, and I will give you another session to reinforce the work we have done tonight."

I said "Come on then, Carole, lets leave Sam to her bed."

Carole reached for her dress, and made as if to put it on.

"Don't bother," I said, "just put your coat on, it's warm enough", and to my surprise, without any hesitation whatsoever, she did. I picked up her dress, folded it carefully, and draped it over my arm. Anyone who had seen carole earlier, would be able to spot that it was the dress she had been wearing that night. Her coat came only down to mid thigh, about 6" above her knee, so if she was not careful, she would be exposing more than was polite!

I led the way from Sam's room, thanking her for the amazing progress so far. We strolled to the lifts, and made our way down to the lobby. I was extremely excited, and rock hard, knowing that she was wearing just the lingerie under her coat, and decided we would see how far I could get her to go that night. I suppose I was a little afraid that the spell would wear off somehow – how little did I know then.

I sat Carole in the lobby, and asked the concierge to call us a cab. While waiting, I suggested to Carole that she might like to undo the buttons of her coat as it was very warm. She immediately reached up and undid them all, allowing her coat to fall to the sides of her legs. The coat draped across her heaving chest, allowing glimpses of her tits beneath, and a magnificent view of her stocking tops, silky black thong and suspenders. The bell hop surreptitiously repositioned himself to get a better view, and it was amusing to watch as he tried to look without appearing to.

Our cab arrived, and we stood, and walked across to the entrance, Caroles coat flapping open as she walked. The bell hop got an eyeful of her nipples and superbly displayed body as we sauntered across the lobby. The concierge held the door of the cab, his eyes widening like saucers as Carole allowed her coat to fall completely open as she sat in the rear seat. I took the place beside her, and noticed the driver peering in his mirror as he noticed her for the first time.

The door slammed, and the driver moved off. I gave him our address, and we settled back for the 15 minute drive home. I whispered to Carole, that as we were now out of the public view, she could remove her coat, bra and thong, if she wanted to. She looked at me, smiled and said "OK, if you want me to."

I nodded agreement, and she slid forward on her seat, sliding the coat off her shoulders and down her back. The drivers eyes widened, and he said "Look mister, I don't know what the deal is here, but you can't have it away in my cab, right?"

"Don't worry," I said, "just relax and enjoy the show."

Carole by this time had removed her coat and draped it onto the seat between us. She leaned forward and removed her bra, allowing her tits to proudly stand forward. She leaned forward, raised her ass slightly, and asked me to remove her panties. I reached over, and eased them down at the back, leaving her pussy covered by the small triangle at the front. She leaned back, raised her ass again, and slid them down and off. She sat back, naked but for stockings and suspenders, and the driver was almost craning his neck to get a better view in the mirror.

Once again I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "When we get out, leave your panties in the drivers lap, and don't put your coat on."

We pulled up at our house a few minutes later, and we got out of the cab. I paid the fare plus the usual tip, and stood back. I had Carole's dress, coat and bra in my hand, Carole stood naked in the street, holding her thong. She leaned in the drivers window, dropped her panties, and said "That's for you, to help with this" and reached down to give his crotch a grope. Then she turned and sashayed toward our front door, her ass framed in those suspenders, her arms by her sides. I wondered if any of our neighbours were awake at this hour, and watching from their bedroom windows. I looked around but did not see any faces, or twitching curtains.

The driver waited, until we reached the door, then slowly began to move off, Carole turned and stood, legs splayed about 12" apart with right foot a little in front of the left, left hand on her hip, and raised her right arm above her head to wave to the driver. It was a classic Adam and Eve pose, right out of the art books, and it made her look stunning. I told her to wait right there, opened the door, ran in and got my camera, and ran out again. I told her to take up the same pose, and snapped half a dozen pictures, using flash. This attracted some attention, and I noticed the curtains of the bloke across the street open about 6", and a face appear at the window. I didn't tell Carole, but got her to lay on the damp grass, moving and posing as if she were a glamour model, for about 10 minutes, all while Mike, and I thought his wife, was watching. Then we moved inside, where I bent her over the back of the Sofa, extracted my cock and eased it into her sopping pussy. She was ready, and came within seconds of my fingers finding her clit, while I pumped away, sliding my cock out to the limit before plunging back. I couldn't last long, and came within a very few minutes.

Carole looked back, and said, "That was good – if that's what it does to you, why didn't we do this before?" and with that pulled herself forward off my cock, turning and dropping to her knees. She pulled me forward with her hands on my ass, enveloping my cock in her warm mouth, licking and slurping, cleaning all our combined juices from it, and making me harder. She kept sucking and soon I was ready to fuck her again. She pulled off and laid on the floor, where I mounted her, and we made love once more. This time we made it last, slowing up and changing position whenever our orgasms got too close, and not until we had been slowly screwing for over an hour did we both come together.

We showered, soaping each other and rinsing off, and then moved to the bedroom, where we sank into an exhausted sleep.

This was only the beginning – the first night, and we had many more adventures to come.

The next day, I thought we would go shopping for a new wardrobe, to get some things more suitable to what I hoped would become a completely new personality. I told Carole what my plans were, and she went to dress. She spent some time in her wardrobe, choosing her dress for the day. While leafing through her clothes, she stood naked, something she would not ordinarily have done, and absently played with a nipple. Having decided, she disappeared into the bathroom, where I heard the shower start, so I started to read while I waited.

When she had finished, she returned to the bedroom and as she made her way to the wardrobe, I noticed that she had shaved her pussy. I commented on this and she replied, "It will be better without any pubes to get in the way if I am trying on skimpy stuff." She turned and pulled out a knee length button up dress, and put it on. No panties, no bra, just the dress and shoes. She did her makeup, and we left to go to the town centre, which is about a three mile drive, and which was completely uneventful.

We arrived at the first shop, which was a young fashion place. Whenever I had suggested we browse here before, she always took one look at the models in the window in the short miniskirts and tank tops and refused to go in. This time however, she took me there. We wandered around, picking up various outfits for her to try on – miniskirts, sheer blouses, tank tops, dresses. All had one thing in common; they were designed to show off the female sexuality. We took the pile to the changing room and the assistant told her she could only take in three items at once. She chose an outfit, and left me holding the rest while she disappeared into the curtained off cubicle, which she did not close properly, giving me and anyone close by a good view, although there wasn't anyone around yet. Within a few minutes she came out wearing a short grey miniskirt and sheer white blouse, which clearly showed her tits.

"How does this look?" she asked.

"Wonderful" I said.

"Very sexy" said the assistant, to which Carole smiled a thank-you.

She took another outfit, and said to the assistant, whose name we saw on her badge was Jane, that she was going to buy this one, and could she take in another to change into? Jane was reluctant, but eventually agreed. Carole disappeared again, and returned to place the first outfit on a chair close by. She was wearing a very short black and white kilt style skirt, about 11" from waist to hem, and a white tank top that was semi-sheer, just about showing the colour of her nipples, and which was not much more than a bra. As she bent to place the outfit on the chair, the skirt rose up in back to clearly show that she had no knickers on, her pussy lips showing below the skirt that she was aroused by the fact that they were red and puffy, glistening with juice.

The assistant also noticed and went a bright red colour, but didn't say anything, as Carole turned and asked if this one too was OK?

"It very definitely is", I said, "In fact, you can throw that old dress away and wear that for the rest of the day."

"OK" said Carole, "but I just want to try on one more thing."

She picked out a black lace dress and asked me to put the rest back on the racks. She changed again, and came out wearing the dress. I noticed that it was fully lined, which I was not too happy about, and said so.

"Snip snip" said Carole, miming scissors with her fingers, and showing that the lining was only fixed at the shoulder straps. This was better, without the lining the dress would be almost transparent, and with a little more tailoring the Rose Lace pattern would appear as though it was a tattoo! We picked up her purchases after she had changed into her new outfit of mini and tank top, and put her shoes on. As we walked to the cash desk, I told her we needed to go and get some shoes now, as the ones she was wearing were not right for the outfit.

We paid and went to a shoe shop, but on the way were distracted when Carole dived into a large department store called Dingles. She practically ran to the escalator, and I held back, so that I could get on behind her to see how much would show on the stairs from below. As I did, a group of young lads got on in front, and it took a while for one of them to notice, but when he did, he turned to his mates, pointed, and in a stage whisper, said, "Look, she ain't got no knickers on!"

Carole must have heard, because as they all peered upwards, she turned and raised the front of her skirt, showing them her bald pussy, and smiling. The lads must have too shell shocked to move, because just then Carole reached the top, and walked off. I pushed past the lads, and hurried after, to see where she was going. She headed into the Swimwear section, walked straight up to the assistant, a man, and said, "I want a thong back bikini, where are they?"

He looked a little shocked, and said "We only sell two, madam, they're over there", pointing in the general direction of a rack of bikini's.

She went straight to the rack and picked out a very pink, string tie side thong and triangle top. She went into the changing rooms, and came back out a few minutes later wearing the bikini. She turned around in front of the mirror, me and one very surprised assistant, and asked me how she looked. "Fine" I said "But I think it might be better topless"

She reached around and pulled the strings at the rear, removing the bra top. Now standing topless in a department store, in just a G-string bikini, she looked behind me and waved. It was the group of lads, who had spotted her and were now standing around, mouths open. "I think I'll try the yellow one as well" she said, and walked over to get it, her ass swaying and tits wobbling free.

Shovel
Shovel
6 Followers