Carpool Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up as the spouses join in.
6.2k words
4.68
151.4k
42
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/05/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers

Note from Slick: Looks like Chapter One was a hit and got you all going. Soft swing is a lot of fun without taking that last nasty step. Chapter two gets some of the spouses involved so sit back and enjoy. All rights reserved.

*

Mark and Megan were quiet the rest of the way to her bank. They listened to the morning news but their minds were on Jim and Jill. "See you at 5," she said moving out of his car.

Mark looked for Jim's car but didn't see it. He went to his assistant who told him that Jim had called in sick. After checking his emails Mark called Megan.

"Hi...uh is Jill there?"

"I was going to call you. No she called in sick."

"Jim did the same. Do you think that they are together?"

"I don't know..I mean it does sound strange. Do you think that...." Megan worked in a cubicle and heard voices behind her. "I got to go."

The day went so slow but finally Megan saw Mark pulling up to the entrance. She hurried inside his car and didn't lock her seatbelt before talking. "I tried her cell phone and no one answered at her house."

Mark didn't comment until they got on the Parkway. "I guess they didn't want to go back to just being carpool friends."

"Oh God...what do you think the are doing?"

"Uh Megan," Mark said. "What do you think?"

*

"Are you sure it is empty?" Jill asked Jim as they sped down Route 35 towards Point Pleasant.

"Yes, my mother had the water turned off last week."

Jill watched as they passed a few small beach houses. When the bigger ones started she turned. "How big is the beach house?"

"Big. It's been in the family for ages. But before we go there lets stop at the diner for breakfast. There is no food in the house."

"Good," she sighed. Her knees were trembling as the moment for them to be together got closer.

After getting to the diner they ordered and Jill leaned forward. "You know that Mark and Megan are going to put two and two together."

"So? What can they do or say? If I remember they got pretty chummy in the back seat."

After getting the coffee Jill leaned again. "We are just messing around and that's it."

"Agreed," he smiled. "How many times do I need to tell you?"

Jill kept looking at the other restaurant patrons thinking that they were looking at her...judging her. She was a younger woman with an older man. She heard her phone ringing and picked it up. "It's Megan."

"Don't answer it," Jim instructed.

"God I feel so sneaky," she whispered. She was close to tell him that she wanted to go back to the mall and pick up her car.

"We are not going to do anything bad," he whispered back.

"This is all bad," she thought as he paid the bill and they headed to his car. She slouched down in her seat until he started to pull down the small street towards the beach house. She felt him brake well short of the drive. "What's wrong?"

"There are two cars in front of the house," he whispered. He drove slowly forward until he recognized the car. "What the fuck?"

"Who is it?"

"It's my wife's car and I don't recognize the other...wait can you see the license number?"

Jill sat forward with her face close to the windshield. "There are no numbers. Just letters...WILD..BILL."

"Oh my god," he said sitting back.

"What's wrong? Who is it?"

"She's with her fucking boss."

Jill saw the anger and realized that his wife was in the house with another man. "We need to leave."

"I've got to stop it. She said they were going to a conference in Baltimore. She's fucking her fuckin boss."

"And what are you going to say when they ask who I am?" Jill asked trying to reason with him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. We need to hide and see what's going on."

"I want to go back to my car," she said firmly. She didn't want to get involved with his wife and her lover.

"Maybe I can sneak up to the house and..."

"Either take me to my car or drive me somewhere so I can get a cab."

"Uh...OK I'll take you back to your car."

*

"Maybe I shouldn't have stopped messing around," Megan said as they were stuck in traffic nearing the exit where the turnpike came in.

"What?" Mark asked not believing her. "Are you joking?"

"No, now I'm jealous that they..that she is...you know with Jim."

"Do you really know what you want Megan?"

"Yes. Let's go somewhere."

"Jesus, I'm not going to fall for it again."

"I'm serious," she said turning towards him. "We are stuck in traffic and won't get home for hours anyway."

But Mark just sat starring ahead. "Sorry but I don't believe you."

"How can I prove it?" She grinned.

"Here? Now?"

"We're stopped and haven't moved for ten minutes." She turned towards him and grabbed the bottom of her skirt.

Mark's eyes widened as she slowly uncovered her bare thighs. Her legs were parted enough to see her pink panties. "You don't have to do this."

"I think I do," she said seriously. When the skirt bunched up at her waist she leaned back.

"Geez," he whispered seeing her dark bush through the lacy material.

"Give me your hand."

Mark's trembling fingers moved into her grasp. His arm was limp allowing her to guide his hand over and down between her opened thighs. He felt her moisture and then the gash underneath. Her fingers hooked the elastic and pulled to the side while her hand let his hand loose.

"God," he said softly aiming his middle finger into her shaved lips. He parted the puffy flesh and moved inside until his middle finger disappeared up to his second knuckle.

"Ohhhh," Megan moaned lifting upward to allow him to go even deeper. It was then the car behind him beeped. "HONK!"

Mark smiled bringing his finger out. "I...uh believe you."

"Good," she said snapping her panties back in place and turning to face forward. "Do you want to stop somewhere?"

"Maybe," he grinned. They drove another fifteen minutes before Mark pulled the car into the rest stop.

"Are you low on gas?" Megan giggled noting he was driving the car towards the further end of the parking lot.

"Nope have enough gas. You see I have this problem going on in my pants." He stopped the car and dropped his seat backward.

"Maybe I can help," she smiled and looked around before releasing her seatbelt and leaning over to open and unzip his slacks. "Ummm, look at what I found." Megan reached into his boxers and grabbed onto his hot shaft. She jerked it outward and held it up proudly "OH MY!!"

Mark was finished with talking. He felt her gather his pre-cum in her fist and slowly start stroking him. He remembered that she had said that she didn't do oral and figured it was out.

Megan checked the parking lot periodically as she slowly jerked him off. His hips were rising upward as she pulled up and lowered as she pushed down. "Are you getting close?"

"Yes," he managed to groan.

She held him tight as she pulled her purse up onto her lap. Her left hand fumbled inside until she found the package of tissues. After grabbing a bunch she held onto them as her right hand finished him off.

"Ohhhh....OHHHHH?" He grunted. "NOW MEGAN NOW!"

She giggled seeing the white fountain and managed to get most of it as he exploded three times. Finally he was empty and collapsed down into his seat.

"Believe me now?"

"Oh yes...definitely." He sat up and moved his seat back into place. "Do you want me to do you now?"

"We will have a lot of opportunities," she grinned.

* After arriving at home that night Megan felt nervous and very guilty for the first time. She had convinced herself that kissing and some touching wasn't really cheating but now after jerking off another man it was different. Her son Bobby was in his room doing homework and her husband Tom was reading the newspaper in the den.

"I'm in here," Tom yelled when he heard her come in.

Megan took a deep breath and painted on a nervous smile before walking into the room. "The traffic was stopped for at least an hour and it was slow all the way down past the Raritan toll booth."

"I ordered some pizzas and Bobby and I ate. I left you some on the stove." He looked up and saw the red spots on her arm. "What happened there?"

Megan held up her arm and was surprised to see a cluster of red spots on her right bicep and forearm. "I'm not sure." She rubbed over it. "It doesn't itch or anything."

Tom moved closer and peered at the spots. "It looks like hives. You know when people get stressed out or are really nervous."

"Uh...it's probably from the traffic. It stresses you out."

"Yeah, I guess you are right," he said picking up his newspaper.

As much as she enjoyed messing around with Mark she needed some serious sex. "After dinner and after Bobby goes to bed how about we put on some music upstairs." It was their clue for sex.

"Uh...I was going to watch the Mets. They come on at 8PM."

She sighed. "I guess I'll do it without you."

After the pizza Megan changed into her pajamas and was about to take a long bath when her cell phone rang. She picked it up and saw Jill's name. "Where have you been?"

"Are you alone?" Jill whispered. She too was in her bathroom with the shower running to drown out her voice.

"Yes."

"Jim and I decided to take the day off and...and go to the beach. His family has a beach house that is empty or at least he thought it was."

"Oh Geez..what happened?"

"Evidently his wife and her boss were in the house. Jim put two and two together and figured they were fucking."

"Oh my God. What happened then?"

"He wanted to confront them but I told him to take me back to my car. I was going to go to work but decided to stay home. I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls."

"So, you and Jim..you didn't do anything."

"No, and now I'm scared of getting involved because it's going to get messy with his wife and everything."

"Uh...well I thought that Jim and you....you know..were really messing around and I decided to start it again with Mark."

"You're kidding. So....?"

"So, I let him finger me and then...on the way home we parked in the rest stop and I jerked him off."

Jill laughed. "That's what started it with Jim and I. He stopped by the nursery and we did the same to each other. We saw each other naked."

They were quiet for ten seconds. Megan spoke. "So, I guess we are past just kissing and now are touching bare privates. I'm not sure I can do that in the car."

"We need to know where Jim stands with all of this before we get too far along. Let's play it by ear tomorrow morning."

*

Mark was in his workshop going to call Jim when his cell phone rang. He saw that it was Jim's home phone. "Where were you today?"

"Mark? It's me Lea."

"Oh...uh I thought it was Jim. What's up?"

Lea wasn't sure why he was asking where Jim was today but didn't ask. "Jim's birthday is next Saturday and I'm having a surprise birthday party for him at the beach house. Ellen and you are invited."

"Uh OK...that's cool. I won't say anything. What time does it start?"

"I've having a cook out at 6PM. My boss Bill is doing the cooking."

"I'll ask Ellen and if we have something else I'll let you know."

"Uh...would you ask the two women that carpool with you guys? I don't have their phone numbers."

"Uh.. sure," Mark answered. It would mean the wives would get to know the two women they were messing with.

Thirty seconds after Lea hung up Mark's phone rang again. This time is was Jim's cell number. "Hello."

"Hey it's me," Jim whispered while standing on the patio.

"Where the hell did you go today?"

"I was with Jill. That's why I'm calling. We were going to the beach house for some private time and...and I found my wife there with her fucking boss."

"Her boss," Mark repeated acting dumb.

"Luckily Jill was with me or I would have kicked his ass."

"Shit you think they were..."

"Hell yes wouldn't you? They were supposed to be in Baltimore today. I was with Jill but we were not going to..to fuck."

"Jim you don't know if they were fucking. Maybe it was something else."

"What? I know you aren't that stupid. I'm trying to figure out how to confront her."

Mark knew he had to come clean. "Lea called me a few minutes ago. She said she is setting up a surprise birthday party for you at the beach house and that her boss was doing the cooking. That's why they were there dumb shit."

Jim was quiet on the other end.

"Did you hear me?"

"Birthday party...her boss is cooking. Holy shit I almost blew everything."

"Well act like you are surprised on Saturday. Also, she told me to invite Megan and Jill. And their husbands."

"Fuck."

"I know."

*

Megan's eyes were closed as she fingered her damp sex. She didn't hear the bedroom door open nor saw the light from the hallway because her eyes were closed.

Tom quietly closed the door and walked to the bed. He hear a soft moan from his wife and after adjusting to the dim light saw her legs open and her fingers moving in and out of her pussy. "Jesus." He had never seen her masturbate before.

Megan heard him and thought about jerking her fingers away however her pussy wouldn't allow it. "Oh Baby," she moaned. "Come join me."

Tom quickly stripped his shirt and pants. As he hopped onto the bed he jerked down his briefs. He was ready to climb between her legs when she held his shoulders by her waist. "What...what do you want?"

"Tom...please," she begged directing his head between her legs.

"Are you...are you sure?" He whispered feeling her trimmed bush against his chin. "We've never..."

"I know...but..I need it," she pushed lower until she felt his lips on her lower ones. She felt his tongue explore outward, lightly touch her clitty and then dip lower until it disappeared into her hot hole. "Lick it...lick my pussy."

Tom was shocked his conservative wife was not only begging him to perform oral sex she was talking dirty. His face was dripping from her juices as her hips rose for harder contact. He thought she would make him stay there until she came but instead her hands pulled him up. He figured it was time to fuck her but she pushed him onto his back next to her. "What?"

"Shhhh," she giggled moving her face down over his navel.

"OH FUCK!" He cried out feeling lips on his hard cock for the first time. He didn't know why she had changed but at that moment didn't care.

"Do you like it baby?" She asked while licking off the pre-cum drops from the tip before totally engulfing the crown.

Megan wondered why she had never wanted to do t his. She felt the throbbing in her mouth and the pre-cum adding to her juices. Her lips locked as her head lowered and rose over and over. She was in to it when she heard his warning.

"I'm going to cum..."

Megan wasn't ready to swallow just yet. She slid her lips away and rubbed the hard shaft against her cheek. Her lips licked the side ready for his explosion. "Do it...cum."

"OH GOD NOW!"

Hot white juices shot from the tip covering the side of her head. Her lips continued kissing it until he was finally empty.

"I'll be right back," she smiled.

He was spent while waiting for her to return from the bathroom. A minute later she moved next to him and kissed his earlobe.

"Did you enjoy your first blow job?"'

"God yes," he smiled. "What brought that on?"

"Us...we need to try new things. Something different."

"I'm game," he said. "What do you have in mind?"

"We used to pretend things. You know...having sex somewhere other than our bedroom. And...you always fantasized about having...having a threesome."

He felt himself getting hard again. "Are you saying that you might try a threesome?"

"I don't know...maybe." She felt his cock getting hard against her thigh.

Tom moved on top of her again and guided his cock into her opened gash. "Do you..do you know of another woman who would join us?"

Megan opened and moved her legs up and grabbed her ankles as he fucked her deep and hard. "Oh God.....fuck me...I don't want another woman...fuck me...I want another man!"

"Man!" Tom repeated. Since he had climaxed once he was able to last longer. "CUM MEGAN...CUM!"

Megan smiled as she imagined it was Mark fucking her with his long thick cock. "Ohhhhhh." Her fingernails dug into his buttocks. "OH IT'S GOING TO BE SO GOOD!"

Tom shifted upward to allow his cock to rub directly against her clit. It was enough to take her over.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M....CUMMING!"

Megan passed out for a few seconds and when she came to she opened her eyes and looked into his. "That was unbelievable."

"It was," he said waiting for her to catch her breath. He kissed her lips softly. "Do you want to have a threesome with another man?"

There was enough light in the room for him to see her nod. "Who? One of your carpool guys?"

"Yes," she whispered hoping he wouldn't go berserk.

Tom stayed on top of her not letting her escape. "Have you...you know..with one of them? It's OK..I won't be angry."

"Yes...I mean no I...we haven't gone that far."

"I uh...need to tell you something."

Megan looked up. "What?"

The past few Saturdays that I've been working. I haven't been alone."

She remembered the young intern that joined them a few months ago. "Melissa."

"We never intended for it to happen. She just broke up with her boyfriend and.."

"Did you fuck her?"

"No...we just kissed and..and touched."

"So we both are messing around with others."

"I guess."

"We can't fuck them," she whispered. "That is only reserved for you and me."

"Which guy is it?" He asked. "Mark or Jim?"

"Both...I mean I've kissed both but I've only touched Mark."

Tom moved off and looked up at the ceiling. "I read about this in Playboy. It's called soft swinging."

"I guess I'll ask Mark if..if is interested."

"Uh..is he bigger than I am?"

At first she didn't understand until it hit her. "A little maybe," she lied.

"Did you give him a blowjob?"

"No...this was the first time. Did you do her?"

"No."

"Good."

*

Megan got to the park and ride early hoping that Mark would arrive early. Luckily he pulled in next to her fifteen minutes before he normally arrived. He waved and saw her motion for him to join her. As soon as he entered her car he leaned over to kiss her but she pushed him back.

"I told Tom about you...about us."

Mark's life flashed before his eyes. "WHAT?"

"It's OK. He doesn't care."

"You're kidding."

"I found out he's been messing around with a girl where he works. So we reached this understanding."

"Cool," he grinned realizing that it was a good thing. "So that means we can kiss and do whatever we want." He leaned over and this time her opened lips touched his. Their tongues mixed for a few minutes before she moved back and kissed his ear.

"We can't fuck. That's our arrangement. But, that might change because he wants...I mean we want to try some threesomes."

"Fuck," he said not ready for her words. "A threesome..with me?"

"Yes."

"I'm not into having sex with guys," he said firmly.

She laughed. "Tom isn't either. You two will only have sex with me."

"Since you only use your hands that might be tough."

Megan picked up his left hand and sucked in his thumb. She licked it for a few seconds and popped it out. "I have a new skill."

"Geez...I can't wait."

"You'll have to," she said sticking her tongue out at him. "Uh..I didn't mention it but do you think your wife might want to join us?"

"Ellen...HA!"

"You never know," Megan smiled. "If you would have said I was about to have a threesome two months ago I would have called you crazy."

"She's more into her tennis club than sex."

"Maybe. We need to get us all together."

"Oh yeah...Jim's wife is giving him a surprise birthday party and Jill and you are invited along with your husbands."

Slickman
Slickman
8,169 Followers
12