Carrie's Fall

Story Info
Wife's infidelity bites back.
3.2k words
4.18
324.5k
153
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the bar stool sipping her vodka and coke as she waited. She glanced at her watch casually and noted her friend was now fifteen minutes late, thoughts flashed across her mind about the wisdom of this escapade. The waiting was adding to her nervousness and apprehension.

Carrie looked around the bar, it was just a normal lounge bar in a normal hotel, there were a handful of patrons sat listening to the tinkling piano filling the background behind the noise of their chatter. She sat alone at one end of the long bar, trying to remain aloof and inconspicuous. The glances from a couple of the patrons were making her feel nervous, they eyed her as a predator would seeing her as an easy target maybe. A vulnerable woman alone or possibly a call girl, the way she was dressed and the fact she was alone at the bar of a hotel gave the predators food for thought.

Where was she?

She looked at her watch again, twenty minutes late now. She sipped her second vodka and coke, the heat from the cool liquid warming her throat as she looked round the bar. She caught the eye of a man seated facing her at one of the tables, he raised his glass and smiled. She blushed, her eyes immediately looked away but she could feel him watching her. She tried to keep her eyes averted, in some way enjoying the attention but not wanting to deliberately attract or encourage it.

Her phone bleeped twice, it was a message. She rummaged in her handbag and fished her smartphone out. A few flicks with her fingers and the text filled the screen, it was short and sweet which was odd for Grace, she usually liked to give line after line filled with the gory details if she couldn't call and talk.

Sorry hun, can't make it something really important has come up. G

She looked at the text message as her shoulders slumped. All the trouble she had gone to arranging this night out was now a complete waste of time? She dialled Grace's number. She waited, the tone in her ear started, it rang for several seconds with no answer. Then it cut off. She tried again and got the regular announcement that the number was unable to be connected. She left a message for her friend.

Grace, call me! What the fuck is so important to screw things up at this late stage? Call me!

Carrie tossed her phone back in her handbag, she stared at her drink, her mind racing as she tried to work out her next move. Grace had been with her every time she had ventured outside her marriage before, in fact it was her that had encouraged her on this path. This was the first time in almost two years that she had been a no show.

Just what the fuck was so important? And more important than what they had planned for tonight?

She felt angry and frustrated, she hadn't had sex for a week or more, or was it longer? She tried to remember, well maybe it was longer as she couldn't recall being with Gary, but that didn't matter did it?

Carrie was 33 years old, had been married for 8 years to Pete who was two years older. They met at a mutual friend's party one Christmas and hit it off, they dated for just over a year before they realised it was serious. A year later they were married. Their careers were just starting to bloom so they decided to leave starting a family for a few years, maybe it was that decision that led Carrie to this situation now?

She sipped her vodka and noticed the man was still casually looking her way, this time she smiled back at him, just a fleeting smile but enough for him to see. She knew how to play the game, she wondered how long it would take before he approached her. She licked her lips slowly knowing he was watching her, a wicked thought shuddered through her causing her heart to beat a little faster and a tingle started deep inside her. Her friend Grace was put aside for now as she started the chase with the unknown guy.

She sipped her drink as she thought again about how she got here. Her husband, Pete was away for a couple of days working. He was a Safety Consultant and was called in to work on Risk Assessments for works on specialist work sites such as sub stations and railway lines. He travelled regularly across the UK and had also done the occasional trip to Europe too. It was these trips that gave Carrie the opportunity to stray, her friend Grace was all too eager to have a friend along for the ride especially after her own marriage ended in divorce three years ago.

Grace had been caught in her own bed with two men when her husband had sent in an investigator to confront the cheating wife and her lovers. Grace although shocked and surprised was unrepentant and when it was revealed he had been watching her for weeks she knew there was no point in trying to defend the indefensible. Her divorce went off without fireworks with Grace although affected managing to carry on her liaisons. That was when she had her friend Carrie support her and as a friend Carrie felt it was right to offer that support to. After the initial shock and aftermath of her divorce the two friends started to go out occasionally for dinner. These outings soon took advantage of being when Carrie's husband Pete was away so there was no pressure to be home early. The nights out were fun, they acted like single women together with Grace encouraging Carrie to let her hair down and have some fun.

She thought back to the first time it happened. They had been at a club that they had been using quite regularly it seemed when they were hit on by a couple of guys. The drinks flowed there was a lot of flirting and dancing with plenty of body contact. Carrie noticed Grace was really getting into it when the guy she was with covered her lips with his. After that it was a blur until she realised they were in a hotel room naked and it was almost 3am. She recalled being aware of one of the guys inside her as she looked over seeing Grace being fucked hard from behind.

She shook her head out of her reverie, the thoughts she had back then were confused, erotic, and mixed with shame, excitement, and betrayal. It took a while to get over that first time, almost three months in fact but then it happened again, and again. Now it was normal for the two women to go out on the hunt for some strange. The early thoughts of her husband had been replaced on her nights out with pure lust, no thoughts of betrayal were allowed in her mind now. She sought only the lust that strangers could give her.

Tonight was meant to be another night of fun, now her friend had backed out at the last minute, such a disappointment. She tried to recall how long it had been since she last had sex with Pete. It was only a couple of weeks ago, surely, but she couldn't remember. She had been out a lot recently with Grace as Pete had been away on a few trips so she had been with other men. But, with Pete? Something was niggling at her, in the back of her mind. Something she couldn't quite drag to the forefront but it was there.

She finished her drink and placed her glass on the bar mat. The barman looked over at her, she nodded and he turned to pour her another.

"I'll get that if I may." His deep voice was coming from close behind her. She turned and saw the man. He was around 6' tall, short salt and pepper hair, he looked slim and toned, confident and with deep brown eyes. Carrie felt herself being drawn into this man's gaze, as if he were already inside her. She felt the shudders of pleasure starting between her legs and knew he was the one she wanted tonight. Her arousal coursed through her and she felt it, he noticed it too.

"Put that on my tab." The barman nodded and walked away. He had seen it all before, a married woman alone and a skilled seducer moving in for the kill. It sickened him but he thought the women got what they deserved sometimes. This one looked like a player herself, which made it worse in his eyes. There was some poor sap at home or somewhere thinking she was out with a friend or sat at home pining for him. Yes it sickened him that people could betray so easily. It was apparent that the man was making his move and his attentions were being well received. He turned away polishing a glass as watched the scene unfold.

The next hour was spent in the normal routine of the chase, the barman watched as the couple played out their parts. The pursuer flirting and pressing her buttons as she flirted back, laughing at his smart talk. Flashing her smile and more at him slowly they were both reeling each other in.

Carrie forgot all about Grace as her suitor teased and flattered her, the heat in her panties was growing and she was indeed in need. She thought back to the last guy, when was that now? Oh yes it was that young guy at the Hilton, Grace had hooked them up with two guys on a sales trip, yes that was a fun night. It crossed her mind that she could remember her nights with strangers and not with Pete. That was strange. She was brought back to the present again when her suitor placed his hand on her knee, he was stroking her knee gently as they chatted, she was not sure how long he had been doing it but it felt nice anyway. The barman watched as the man moved in, step by step he was gaining her trust, he could see it and it was going to end in only one way. They all knew it too.

After another vodka and coke Carrie was buzzed enough to feel relaxed for her lover of choice. She slipped off the stool and melted into his arms as he held her tight and planted a friendly but firm kiss on her lips. The barman watched as the kiss was reciprocated, he knew the next move was to his room.

The man waved at the barman as he placed his glass on the bar mat, he left a note under the glass as his tip. Moving quickly he retrieved their glasses and pocketed the tip smiling grimly as he watched the couple move towards the lobby.

The kissing began in earnest in the lift on the way to his room, his hands now caressing Carrie's butt and breasts gently but firmly. He was now in control, the chase was almost over now he had his prize in his grasp.

Carrie gasped as his lips covered hers seeking her tongue and releasing the lust inside her. They staggered to his room as they kissed and fondled each other, giggling as they almost fell through the door. Clothes were dropped as they neared the large bed. Lips locked together they were soon naked, his mouth covering her nipple as he nibbled and sucked. She moaned as her lust overtook her, his fingers worked between her legs, teasing her clit and parting her wet pussy lips. In less than a minute or two of entering his room he had her naked and legs spread wide, his engorged cock sliding easily inside her soaking pussy. She grunted at his size, he was thick and long too. She couldn't remember having one so big before. It took a while before she was comfortable but then he started to fuck her deep and steadily. He was a skilled lover and drove her to several orgasms before he unloaded a huge stream of his sperm inside her. The next two hours were a repeat, she sucked his thick member before he fucked her again. At around 2am they started to cool off some.

"I will call you a cab if you wish? If you have to be somewhere that is." He smiled at her.

"Thank you that would be good, I need a shower first though."

"Go ahead, I will make the call."

As she showered she soaped herself all over and luxuriated in the warm water. Her thoughts slowly sampling reality in small bites. She wondered what had happened to Grace, it was OK though she had still had fun tonight. Then she realised there had been no call from Pete, maybe she missed it but it was unusual, he always called. She dried herself off on the large fluffy towel and started to pull her clothes back on. As she reapplied her makeup she opened up her phone, no missed call from Pete.

She kissed her lover and she left the room, walking along the hallway to the lifts she started to feel a nagging doubt in her mind that sent a shiver down her spine. Something was not right.

She pressed the lift call button and waited in the silent hallway. Her thoughts were all mixed up, her body ached in the afterglow of a really good night of sex but her mind was racing. She startled at the bell signifying the lift had arrived, she stepped inside and watched as the floor numbers descended towards the ground floor. Walking across the lobby the night desk receptionist smiled at her as if knowing what she was. Carrie grinned to herself it was not the first time she had been taken for a prostitute leaving a client at this time of the night.

Carrie climbed into the black cab at the kerbside and watched the lights of the city pass by as she was ferried home. Home she thought, Pete wouldn't be back for another two days. She had a lot of time to spend alone still that is unless Grace makes an appearance. She sent her a text, Had a great night with a real stud, sorry you missed it call me in the morning. C.

Sitting back she replayed the sexual antics of the night, she had his business card too if she fancied a repeat too.

The cab pulled up outside her house, it was in darkness except for the security lights. She paid the driver and trudged up the path to her door. Slowly she went inside and dropping her bag on the lounge floor she kicked off her heels and headed to bed.

Carrie could feel a thumping going on in her head, it would not stop, incessant and urgent it seemed. She opened her eyes groggily, she looked at the clock next to her bed. The noise was from her front door!

"It's 8 am!" She dragged herself out of her bed wrapped a robe around herself and headed towards the source of the racket. As she neared the door she heard her voice.

"Carrie! Open up, it's me Grace, open up!"

"OK, OK I am coming!"

She opened the door, Grace barged straight in past her.

"Is he here?" Grace turned looking at her friend. "Carrie! Is Pete here?"

"No of course he isn't here, he won't be back for another two days. Anyway what happened to you last night?" Carrie turned to fill the coffee maker.

Grace grabbed Carrie by the shoulders spinning her round, she looked into her eyes.

"Carrie, he knows! Pete knows! He knows everything. I don't know how but he does and he is the reason I couldn't go last night!"

"What? What do you mean he knows? He can't know, how could he know?"

That feeling was back again, something was wrong, wasn't right, he knows!

Her mind racing now as Grace babbled away at her, Carrie was not listening.

Grace shook her.

"Carrie he was at my place last night!"

"What? He couldn't have been!"

Grace shook her again.

"He was and he knows, he has dates, names photos, he even has videos he told me!"

"No, no, no, it's not possible, how could he have all that?"

"I don't know but he has, he showed me some of it on his phone!"

"Oh my god! No, no, no, this is a nightmare, he can't he just can't!"

The realisation was starting to filter through into Carrie's mind when there was a knock at the door. Grace went to the door and returned with a grim look on her face.

"It's for you." She slumped in a chair at the kitchen table.

Carrie looked up and saw a middle aged man behind Grace. He stepped forward.

"Are you Carrie Franks?"

"Yes I am." She replied shakily.

He handed her a large envelope.

"Thank you ma'am you have been served." He turned and walked straight out the door.

Her fingers tore at the envelope causing its contents to spill over the table. There were several photos and a couple of CDs too. Carrie shook at the site of the evidence of her infidelity. There was a letter too from Pete, she looked at his handwriting on the envelope, trembling she slowly opened it.

Carrie,

You now know that I know everything and I do mean everything. I found out some time ago what you and your slut friend were doing when one of the guys you two fucked mentioned his night of sex with two whores. He had been so impressed that he had a few photos taken on his phone. Well that was the start, only you know how long it has been going on. Anyway as soon as I found out I stopped having sex with you, did you even notice that? Not to worry slut now the pain starts for you.

First I sold the house so you have maybe a few weeks to get the fuck out. No I don't give a fuck about the courts or anyone else, you want your share, you got to find it first bitch.

There is nothing left in the bank, I have it all, so fuck you! Do I give a shit? No, you want it you find it.

I have emailed a selection of your most photogenic pictures to everyone we know, the send button is due to be hit at 9am. No it can't be stopped. Everyone at your work will know by 9.01 I am sure of that.

You have had fun whoring around with your slutty friend, well now you may have to do it for real.

I loved you once but since I found out you have killed off any feelings I ever had for you. I will survive though. I am going away so good luck tracking me down, by the time you do I am sure there won't be anything left to fight over, I have taken everything I need the rest is all yours.

Fuck you!

Grace watched her friend slowly melt into the floor of the kitchen as is the life just oozed from her like the air from a deflating balloon.

"He's gone Grace! He's gone!"

Grace watched her friend and replayed her own moment of realisation those years ago when she knew what she had lost.