Case of the Murdered Chessplayer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another woman started a stopwatch as the crowd murmured. The candidate had to withstand three minutes of the incredibly intense fellatio the woman was giving Todd's cock, but he only had those three minutes to become fully engorged to his longest possible length.

The group watched as the redhead hungrily sucked Todd's cock, beginning to "ooh" and "ahh" as he lengthened considerably. Soon the woman's head was slowly bobbing along the full length of Todd's huge penis. Only once did she release his organ and slide her tongue along the shaft, kissing his balls; she quickly absorbed his meaty inches back into her throat, fellating him as deeply and intensely as she could.

"Time." the woman with the stopwatch called out. The redhead slid her mouth off Todd's enormous cock, now shiny and wet with her saliva, standing out hard and proud. The audience applauded.

"Bring out the Instrument of Measurement." the Leader ordered. He was a young man in his early twenties, just a couple of years out of college. His own massive cock was half-hard from watching the obscene act of fellatio, but his knowledge of things to come added to his slowly growing excitement.

A beautiful woman at least in her late 30s, came into the room. Her hair was raven black and pulled back, held in place by a net. Her boots were soft black leather with block heels, the leather clinging to her shapely calves. Her thighs were encased in the black mesh of fishnet stockings, which were crotchless. She wore crisscross leather straps over her chest and torso, her large breasts totally exposed and sitting proudly on her chest, and at the collarbone a black cape was attached to the crisscross straps, which could wrap completely around her but at this time was hanging down off her back.

The Diva brought with her a long, flat metal rod, dull metallic silver in color, with black lines along one edge. It was a ruler, ordered and made to be meticulously exact to the tightest tolerances in measurement capacity.

"Measure the Candidate." The Leader ordered, the seeming quietness of his voice underlying and adding to the solemness and intense anticipation of the moment. The Diva took Todd's cock in her left hand and eased the ruler along the bottom edge of his shaft until it was firmly against his groin but not pressing into his flesh. She then measured Todd's cock from the top of his cock. Each time, the tip of Todd's huge organ exceeded the only line denoted with a number, which was marked "10".

"He passes." the Diva stated flatly. The crowd erupted into a huge cheer and prolonged applause. Todd stood before the crowd, his huge cock bobbing gently, accepting the well-deserved accolades.

"By affirmation of the tests given today," the Leader intoned as he read a script, "Todd Burke is awarded the 'Order of the Ten Inch Team' of the Sigma Epsilon Chi secret fraternity, together with all rights and privileges pertaining thereto." The rights and privileges were considerable, as Todd was going to find out in time. One of the other men came up behind Todd and fastened a necklace around his neck. It was a simple chain with a small pendant, with wreaths around the number "10" and a barely legible inscription. Outsiders would have no idea of its meaning, but every man in the room now wore such a pendant... and every man in the room was blessed with a penis measuring at least ten full inches in length.

The applause and talk ebbed as the Leader made one final command. "Todd, it is time to begin your initiation. Whom do you choose as your consort?" The initiation was that as Todd was now acknowledged to have a ten inch cock, he would now use it for the viewing pleasure of the members and their honored female guests... and use it to have sexual intercourse with a woman of his choosing.

He could choose any woman in the room to copulate with, but as was the norm he had already brought his chosen mate. Wordlessly, Todd pointed at a beautiful black-haired woman in a Grecian tunic at one side of the room. By tradition, two male members came and roughly grabbed the woman's arms. She pretended to resist, as was part of the ritual explained to her, as she was half-walked, half-dragged onto the stage, which was now illuminated by strong lights. Her tunic was roughly torn off her body and she stood naked by the bed on the stage next to Todd, facing him.

The woman was Melina. Todd had asked Melina to accompany him to the ceremony and participate with him in this portion of it, and Melina had been honored to be chosen to be Todd's consort and mate in this important moment of her young lover's life.

Although every woman in the room would've been glad to accommodate Todd's massive weapon of lust inside her womanly depths, they joined with the members in applauding Todd's excellent choice. Melina looked gorgeous. She was wearing very high stiletto heeled sandals with gold lame' straps crisscrossing her shapely feet and wrapping up her luscious, curvy calves, tied off just below her knees. Her black hair hung down her back, long, loose and straight. With the cloth of her tunic gone, she only wore the gold wristbands and a gold chain wrapping around her torso just over her hips, all giving her that most feminine of aspects: the look of being chained.

She lay back onto the soft bed, relaxing her head on the pillow as Todd eased onto the bed. The muscular young stud slid his strong hands under her sleek thighs and pushed them up and back, spreading them wide. Melina's fur-fringed cunt was glistening and plenty wet, but Todd performed the extremely pleasant ritual of preparation upon her, lowering his face to her slit. Melina moaned and the crowd cheered as Todd began hungrily and expertly eating her pussy, delving his tongue deep into her sodden hole, preparing her to receive his huge ten inch cock.

The assemblage watched with increasing excitement, admiring how great Todd and Melina looked together, a really beautiful couple looking as if they were longtime lovers and meant to be together. Melina looked so hot, and the assemblage admired her legs and feet in the air with Todd's head buried in her snatch. Men and women were beginning to pair off... the beautiful redhead that had sucked Todd was gently stroking her husband's cock, while the Diva and a gorgeous blonde were vying for the attentions of the handsome Leader.

They watched as Todd mounted Melina, hooking her legs under his powerful arms, totally exposing her to his lust-fueled desires. As Melina helped, pulling her own legs back and wider apart, her pretty feet high in the air and straining against the gold lame' straps of her high heels, Todd fit the huge head of his enormous cock into her swollen labes and pushed it in, then drove his hard ass forward and sank inch after thick, meaty inch into Melina's sopping wet snatch, burying his prick balls-deep into the beautiful woman with one long thrust!

Amazed, the audience broke out into a loud, lusty cheer, and began egging Todd on, encouraging him as he began plunging into Melina with repeated hard, driving thrusts. Soon the bed was ringed by the audience members, watching intently and cheering as the hot rutting couple humped lustily before their eyes. Their coupling was deep and wet; Melina was moaning as her body responded hotly to every powerful thrust of Todd's huge young cock. They were oblivious to the assemblage as their mouths met in a deep kiss, totally focused on each other and the intense pleasure they were giving to and receiving from each other. The wet smacks of flesh slapping flesh could easily be heard despite the cheers and noise of the others as they watched the passionate mating on the bed.

It did not take Todd long to reach his climax, driven by the stimulation of the evening as well as the protocols of the ritual. He did not try to hold back. As he neared the crest, he remembered that the ritual called for him to pull out and ejaculate into the air so that the assemblage could see his climax. With a final grunt, he jerked his ass back and up, freeing his cock from the warm wet confines of Melina's tight cunt. His first spurt of jism shot straight up into the air a good four feet, making a glittering arc that landed on Melina's shoulder and cheek. The crowd made a loud "oooh!" noise, totally impressed by the volume and power of Todd's tremendous discharge. A second huge spurt flew up then splattered across Melina's breasts. Several spurts followed, thick and creamy but not as forcefully ejected, coating Melina's quivering, firm abs.

As the crowd again erupted into loud, prolonged applause, several woman were not able to contain themselves and dove to the bed, licking up Todd's semen off of Melina's luscious body.

"Congratulations, Todd!" The Leader exclaimed. "You may now drink. Everyone else, get out of your fucking clothes and get this party started!" More cheers and acclaim as a champagne bottle was popped open. Drinks were poured for Todd and Melina, who toasted and drank. It was part of the ritual that they could not drink, though the others could, until after the consummation. As another bottle of cheap champagne was poured over Todd's sweat-soaked body, other couples began kissing and engaging in hotly lewd, lascivious acts of pleasure...

Part 11 - Into Hell's Heart

Timothy Olivet looked around the dank room. What the hell have I gotten myself into? he wondered to himself.

They were in a back office in the old factory building at the farthest end of his business property, near the railroad spur track. The gate had been unlocked, and people were furtively coming down the dark track and inside. In the room in front of this one, which led to the factory proper, several young men and women had set up a couple of tables. The leader of the group, a handsome young white man with blondish curly hair, was selling drugs in small packets to the people of various ages coming in. Two brutally large, muscular black men, both looking like black panthers in their garb, were the guards and couriers. Several girls were hanging around, most dressed up in some kind of punk garb or leather, and Tim had watched Ned and the other men fuck these women the past couple of nights.

Ned had told Tim that in order to gain revenge on his family, they must first lure in his mother Elizabeth, who had been Michael Burke's lover two decades before. She was making connections selling drugs, so Ned wanted to set up a fake drug ring to lure her around, then he'd cut a deal with her, and they'd move on to Tim's non-father, Michael Burke. In exchange, Tim would provide this back factory location as a safe place to conduct the sting operation.

It sure doesn't look like a fake operation, Tim thought. He was no longer scared, and there was a certain thrill of excitement in all of this, but the newness was wearing off and Tim didn't really like the criminal, dark elements. He was also becoming aware that Ned was genius-level brilliant, but was mentally deranged at times.

"Hey baby," the girl said walking up to him and sitting down in Tim's lap, grinding her asscheeks into his groin just a bit. "You feelin' okay? You wanna hit?" Her name was Kathy, she was pretty but dressed up as a Goth girl, which led to her nickname "Goth Girl Kathy". She was Ned's main girlfriend, as far as Tim could tell, but Ned hadn't minded when she flirted around with him... and had sucked his cock the night before and swallowed every drop of his load.

"No, I don't want a hit." Tim said.

"Smart man. Don't ever get into that stuff." she said.

"Kathy," Ned said, his voice unnervingly quiet as he watched the sales, "shut the fuck up."

"Why don't you come over here and fuck me, and I'll shut up then." Kathy said invitingly. "I need your cock." 



"Fuck my brother Tim there, Kathy. He hasn't been serviced properly, yet." Ned said.

"See, Timmy?" Kathy said, "I have to fuck you now. He told me to." She opened Tim's pants, bringing out his six inch penis. She didn't seem to think it was too small as she knelt down and began sucking it. Tim just sat there, letting her fellate him. It felt good, but he felt very detached from it; he desperately wished it was his wife Jeanine he was with, who would be sucking his cock...

He looked up and saw Ned taking off his shirt and saying "This should be good." Since taking the severe, nearly fatal beating at the hands of his hated big brother Todd, Ned had begun working out and bulking up. He was still very slender but much less scrawny than before.

"You look great, baby." Kathy said as she saw Ned shirtless.

"I didn't ask." Ned replied, still watching outside.

He was watching a woman coming up to the front of the line. She was older, in her late thirties or early forties. She was gorgeous, with blonde hair, a magnificent, saucy body, and she was dressed in a hot dress and heels as if she were going out to dinner and a club for the evening.

Ned also knew what was going to happen. When she got to the front of the line with a few dollars to pay for her hit, one of the black men watching came forward and took her arm.



"You need to come this way." he said, his voice a deep baritone. "The man wants to talk to you." The woman looked shocked, though not particularly frightened. The man led her to the back room. She saw a Goth girl sucking some young man's cock in the far corner. But to the left, coming into view as the door closed, was "the man." It was Ned.

"Hey baby." Ned said. "So you couldn't stay clean, could you? So where's my money?"

"Look, Ned," she began, "I can't get it right now, I told you... my husband won't give it to me. He says that if I get back on drugs he'll divorce me! It's gonna take some time, Ned, please..."

"Take it easy, Margo." Ned said. "Come on over to the couch." He put out a line of coke. "I'll tell you what, this is a freebie. And I'll take 10% off your overall debt... if you can think of a way to pay in... trade." The woman was like a doe in the headlights of an oncoming semi. She reached for the straw. As she snorted the coke, Tim thought she was taking too much, too fast. But what did he know?

---------------------

"Hey Ned, I want to eat your cum out of her pussy." Kathy called out. She was riding Tim's cock, sliding her wet pussy up and down his six inch meat. Tim looked over at the other side of the room. Ned and the blonde Margo were naked except for her wearing her high heels, and he was on top of her, vigorously fucking her. Margo was moaning loudly as Ned fucked her with his big, thick eight inch cock.

"Oh that looks so fucking hot, doesn't it Tim?" Kathy said. Tim realized that Kathy really was into Ned, that she literally worshipped the guy even though he was a slimy slug.... and a very, very bad man.

Ned steadily fucked Margo, enjoying the feel of a trophy wife's tight married pussy. She was the wife of a fairly wealthy man in Town and she'd been hooked on cocaine for a while now. Ned didn't mind offering drugs for sex with these women; he'd get his money... eventually.

He was really enjoying plunging into the woman's tight, wet snatch. This was "prime pussy", a woman who would not have given him the time of day before she was ensnared by his drugs. The woman's pussy wasn't quite as fantastic as his mother's had been, though maybe it was his mother struggling as he raped her that added to his excitement. Ned thought again about Elizabeth and her wonderful cunt, his rising lust fueling his deeper, harder thrusts into the cocaine-drugged rich bitch beneath him.

Tim watched the coupling on the sofa, and he had to admit he was enjoying what he saw. He admired the woman's luscious legs in the air as Ned thrust deep and hard into her. She had a great body and a lovely face. The sight of Ned's big cock pumping in and out of that sweet cunt looked good, also. Tim felt a surge of lust coursing through him as he watched his slender brother fucking the woman with deep long strokes. The guy had cock that Tim envied, too.

"Oooh, that feels good." Kathy whispered as Tim thrust hard into her. "You like watching them, dontcha? Don't they look so hot, so beautiful, fucking together like that?"

"Yeah, baby, they do." Tim admitted.

"I like fucking you while watching Ned fuck other women." Kathy said. "You're hot, too." She kissed Tim hard on the mouth, then they both turned their heads to watch Ned pumping the beautiful trophy wife. Kathy squeezed her cunt on Tim's dick as hard as she could as she whispered in his ear.

They watched Ned fuck the gorgeous trophy wife for long minutes, noticing over time that the young thug was speeding up his thrusts, driving into the woman harder and harder. He was close. After several final violent strokes into Margo's well-fucked quim, Ned gasped and climaxed, emptying his balls deep into the married woman's steaming snatch.

As he finished, he noticed that she was falling asleep, virtually unconscious. He really didn't give a shit; he had used the slut's cunt for his personal pleasure. She was no more than a warm vagina for him to masturbate within and come inside of.

"Want some of this, Tim?" Ned offered as he dismounted, his long cock smeared with Margo's juices and his semen.

"Uhhh, I'm good here." Tim said as Kathy pumped her ass vigorously on his meat.

"Come get some of this." Ned said, more as an order this time. "That skank can't compare to this prime ass."

"Like hell I can't!" Kathy complained, but she was already getting off Tim, letting his cock slip out of her sopping wet slit.

Tim dutifully went over to Margo and mounted her. The woman moaned slightly as he eased his weight onto her and fit the head of his cock into the wetness between her swollen labes. He sank his hard cock balls-deep into her wet, messy cunthole, feeling the heat and that wetness of her-- and his brother's large deposit of semen.

"That's it, brother." Ned said as Tim began to fuck the woman vigorously. "Fuck the shit out of that whore." Tim admitted to himself that he was enjoying this sloppy wet fuck, admiring the sight of Margo's beauty and the feel of her sloppy cunt.

"Good shit, huh?" Ned said as Tim relentlessly pounded Margo's cunt into a creamy, frothy lather. Tim noted that Goth Girl Kathy was kneeling in front of Ned, licking and sucking the teen's cock and balls clean of the older woman's juices. The sight, along with the feel of the woman's used cunt and the wet smacking sounds from their coupled loins as he drove hard into her again and again were just too much.

"Uhhh!" Tim gasped as he felt his nut rise, then the painful pulses of his seed being ejaculated deep into Margo, joining Ned's load of semen. As he filled her with his potent load, he was thinking how Margo was high class... like his own wife Jeanine had been, until she'd whored herself with his hated big brother Jack. And now he had a new younger brother, ordering him around...

Dismounting the sleeping, unconscious woman, Tim barely got out of the way in time as Kathy dove between Margo's legs and started lapping Ned's cum out of the woman's dripping wet, slimy cunt. Ned was dressed and once again looking at the business. Tim went and sat in the corner again, his cock flaccid and wet.

Ned shook his head, thinking to himself, thinking of how he was going to fleece Tim of his business, and then kill Tim's wife... the wife was carrying his hated big brother Todd's big brother's baby. Did Tim want Jeanine to have an abortion? Ned thought to himself, silently laughing sardonically. Yeah, I'll kill off that bastard child for you, Tim. Just as soon as I get my hands on your fucking money.

"Hey, what's going on?" he heard Kathy say, panic in her voice. "Hey, Lady... wake up!" Ned went over. Margo was shaking, beginning to go into convulsions.


"Shit!" Ned exclaimed, disgusted. "CLETE! Get in here!" One of the big black guards came in."