Cash Flow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

Annie stayed in his bedroom fucking him for another two hours and was falling asleep when she heard her cell phone ringing. "Shit...it's probably Sandy worried that you killed me or something." She jumped up and ran into the other room to get her phone. After missing the call she called back. "I'm OK...everything is fine. Yes... I'm fine. I'll be there soon."

"Do you have to leave?" Tom asked when she walked back to the bed.

"Yes, I don't want to kill you," she giggled. "You were kind of huffing and puffing the last time we did it. So everything is ok now with our rent right?" She asked.

"Well I'm not sure," he started to say until she reached over and grabbed his soft cock.

"The next time we do this I don't want anything like rent hanging over us."

"The next time?" He asked while smiling.

"Oh yeah, and I've decided to send Sandy up here sometimes as well. She needs a good fucking."

The way Annie said it made him burst out laughing. "I'll be happy to help her."

*

It was a few weeks later when the cupcake girl stopped by his office. "Mr. Jenkins," she said looking in his door. "I have a money problem coming up and I was hoping we could discuss it."

Tom looked at the young thin dark - haired woman who hid her body behind loose clothing. "Well come in and let's discuss what your options might be."

After twenty minutes of hearing her money problems he smiled. "Well, there are not too many options available. Have you ever modeled before?"

*

Finis

*

Note from Slick - So the question is who exploited who? Does it really matter if everyone gets what they want? But hey, we shouldn't think too much about what these stories mean. They are meant for enjoyment. I hope you got some. Love ya...Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers
12