Castaway Mermaid Pt. 04

Story Info
Love continues grow between Evan and Kiera.
3.5k words
4.63
5.5k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will start out as a love story, but as always there may be a few twists and turns. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

* * * * *

He ran over to the mattress and held her in his arms as he whispered, "What's wrong Baby?"

Kiera looked up with a tortured look on her face and whispered, "You weren't here, and I got scared that you left me." She hung her head, buried her face in his chest, and continued, "I guess I'm scared; I've never felt anything like tonight, and I guess I'm afraid it will be taken away. I'm sorry, but could you hold me for a while."

Once again, Evan felt his heart aching for her and said, "Nothing would make me happier than to have you asleep in my arms." Evan bend down to kiss her forehead, but she tilted her face towards his and their lips latched onto each other in a loving sensuous kiss. As he held her, Evan realized she was trembling, and her wellbeing was his utmost concern.

As the kiss ended, Evan whispered, "I'll be right back." He looked out the opening and the boat was gone, so he propped a makeshift door in front of the lean-to, saw her watching and said, "Just to make sure we are not disturbed." Then he slid onto the mattress and Kiera scooted over to quickly put the length of her body snug against his, wrapped her arms around him, and hung on tight. She was still trembling as he wrapped his arms around her.

Evan realized that she was so tiny against his massive frame that he could wrap his arms completely around her and her softness and warmth against his body felt wonderful. In fact, she felt so good his cock started hardening again and when Kiera felt it, she squirmed against him trying to get it harder. Evan groaned as she used her body, rubbing and kissing his chest to excite him. Then she threw her leg over his body and then with her hand, guided him into her pussy.

"Oh God, this is the most wonderful feeling in the world," she said as she felt the head of his cock pop inside her. "Oh Evan, I'm so sore, but I can't stop, it feels sooo good. Never in my life have I felt anything as excruciatingly perfect as when you're inside me. Oh Evan, I need to have you buried deep inside me, oh I need you so badly."

Evan rolled over on his back, pulling Kiera with him. When he got there, Kiera started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole-body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan. Evan allowed her to sit for a minute and then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaling herself on his cock, Evan saw her entire body quake and her stomach muscles trembling, with her eyes wide open in surprise and her mouth open as she squeaked, "Evan Oh Ev... an, Oh shit, Oh God."

Evan lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Evan's chest. Evan knew she was close, so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes she was shaking as her orgasm took over her body. Evan cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the mattress with Kiera still fully impaled on his cock. He forgot about the boat and stepped outside the lean-to. Evan's cock and hands were the only thing supporting Kiera as she was suspended in the air and her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. Kiera screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms.

Evan filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out of control pussy. Kiera felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Evan's cock. Kiera tried to hold on to Evan's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic, and she lost her grip. Evan had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Kiera was one hand and his cock.

Kiera was shaking like she had been naked in a snow drift. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Evan how unbelievable he was making her feel, but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

Kiera couldn't believe what was happening to her. She thought earlier when Evan made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Evan had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had no idea existed. This was what she had always read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed and now thanks to Evan, she was experiencing it.

Evan pushed her up against a palm tree which freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed Kiera his cock. This vaulted Kiera to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. Kiera saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and Kiera fainted in Evan's arms. Evan felt like he might have pushed her too far and he started carrying her over to the mattress. She quickly came out of the faint and when she saw the concern on Evan's face, she tried to kiss him. Through her quivering lips she tried to tell him that this was the most wonderful experience of her life. Unfortunately, she was shaking so hard she could only get some of her point across.

"Ev... an, So Wo... nd... er... fu... ll, Mo... re, Lo... ve Me."

Evan knew she was okay as he took her over to the mattress and laid her gently on the mattress. He hovered over her like a mother hen and then thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face and kissed her trembling lips and then said, "I don't want to hurt you my love, we can go a little slower."

In her still quivering voice said, "Never stop loving me, don't you ever stop." When she finished, Evan could see tears swimming in her eyes, and he realized that she truly wanted more. Kiera looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her, her feelings or her pain before. She felt an ache in her heart and realized this what love was, caring for the other person more than yourself.

Kiera wrapped her arms around Evan's neck and her legs around his middle and then pulled herself off the mattress so she could feel his skin searing hers. She started lavishing kisses on Evan's face, with tears streaming down her face and she started whispering, "Evan I've never felt or even dreamed this, I Love you so much. I've never known what it's like to care for someone and have someone care for me. My heart is so full of love for you it's aching; oh God, I love you so, take me and make me yours for all time."

Evan slowly laid her on the mattress, began to let her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her. He held it there deep inside her as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

Kiera felt her whole-body tingle as she felt totally filled with Evan's love, his cock and his weight pinning her to the mattress. "Oh God, you're so deep in me. I'm so full of you and your love, I feel beautiful. I feel loved and I have never felt anything so amazingly perfect in my life. Oh Evan, don't ever stop making love to me."

Evan kissed Kiera tenderly on her sensuous lips and then pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. Kiera's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him. As he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over with lustful ecstasy. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh EEvvaannnn."

Evan began to pound harder and faster inside her, with Kiera beginning to twist, and squirm. She pushed into Evan, trying to get more of his loving cock inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide, her head was thrashing back and forth. Her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy with her mouth slack and her eyes wide with the feeling of exquisite bliss. As Evan continued his fast deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in Kiera's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there, and all of her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body.

Evan put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman, she never stopped climaxing or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished and as her eyes latched onto his; he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough of a push over the edge. Evan began firing long ropes of seed into her pussy with it bouncing off her cervix.

Evan held her shivering body in his arms as his quivering joined hers. He held her in his arms until the spasm in his cock subsided. He gently laid her still quivering body on the mattress covering her with his bulk. He looked at her serene, beautiful face, still lost in the bliss of their lovemaking and he began to gently kiss her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, forehead and ears.

Evan pulled his cock out of Kiera and her whole body went into another round of shivers. He lay down beside her and pulled her back to snuggle against his chest. As he did so, he protectively held her, wrapped his arms around her in a cocoon against his body. He whispered, "I love you Baby" into her ear and as he was drifting off to sleep. He felt her squirm, pulling tighter into his embrace.

Chapter 6

Evan awoke to the harsh sunlight streaming in through the door of the lean-to and he still felt groggy. It had been the middle of the day when they finished making love and although he didn't have a chance to get much sleep, he wasn't complaining. Evan had lots of wild sexual adventures, but last night what he confirmed was that he was madly in love with this woman lying next to him.

He looked over at her beautiful, innocent face softened in repose as she slept and couldn't imagine how somebody could abuse and torture her. To Evan, she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her petite but well-muscled swimmer's frame still had soft feminine curves in all the right places. She was perfect, his perfect woman and he only hoped that Kiera could get past the emotional and physical scars from her mother's brutality.

When he thought of the scars from her abuser's torture, he felt the rage building in him again. All the scars from the bottom of her chin or on her butt where her tail would cover the damage made his blood boil. Her mother was obviously very careful when she tortured Kiera to make sure none of the scars showed and she wouldn't be found out. Now it was the out, Evan knew about it.

Evan knew it was time to wake Kiera up, so he began teasing her nipple with his finger and slowly placed soft loving kisses all over her face. He felt her body squirm and her back bow just a little, pushing her breast into his finger, and her eyes fluttered open, and everything was worth it.

When she saw him next to her kissing her face, her entire face lit up with pure love and unadulterated joy. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him into a love worshiping kiss and then she whispered, "You're still here, last night wasn't just a dream."

"Yes Baby, it's been a dream come true for me too. Have I told you this morning that I love you?" Evan whispered as he tugged on her ear with his mouth.

When he looked at her face, he could see she was fighting back her tears and he caressed her face, gave her a soft kiss on her pouty lips. In a choked voice, she whispered, "Evan I am so afraid. Last night you showed me things I didn't even know existed. You made me feel beautiful and loved. I was so scared that once you saw the scars you would think I was ugly and leave. I love you Evan, and I want you to know last night was the most wonderful night of my life." Then tears started rolling out of her eyes.

Evan caressed her face, kissed her trembling lips and said, "From now on, you're mine. I know officially we're not married, but you're never going back there. We'll work on getting whatever we have to do to get you away from your mother. Then we will work on diminishing your mental and physical scars, but remember one thing, I love you and from now on you're my woman. You will stay with me from now on."

Kiera looked at him with open-eyed wonder as he said this and stared at him for a few moments in stunned silence. Then she looked at him and said, "I must still be asleep and dreaming, so can you wake me up again." Then Kiera closed her eyes, laid her head on the pillow pretending to be asleep.

Evan smiled at her antics and then leaned over and placed his lips on top of hers, using his tongue to pry her mouth apart. He plundered her mouth for all the love he could find there. She wrapped her arms around his head and moaned sensuously as he kissed her until she was delirious. When she opened her eyes, she was giving him the same look of love and joy that she had when she first woke up, but now she knew it was real.

"Come on, we need to have you get ready. We have a full day ahead of us, remember?" Evan picked her up, held her in his arms, and whispered in her ears, malice in his tone, "She is never getting you, ever again. I'll kill her before she ever touches you again." Kiera felt chills run down her spine with the depth of his emotion.

"I think both of us need a shower. Would you like to shower with me so we can conserve water?" he queried.

Kiera looked at him, smiling broadly and agreed, "Yes, anything so you don't have to let go of me."

They hiked to the waterfall, showered and erotically washed each other, but there were times both of them wanted to abandon the shower and make love. Evan was very tentative as he washed her scars and he was afraid that he would hurt her, but Kiera looked at him and said, "Evan, they don't hurt anymore now that I have you."

They hiked back and Evan rebuilt the fire while Kiera went back into the ocean and caught them a couple of fish. When she got back, Evan used some palm fronds to smoke the fish. The fish tasted even better than this morning's breakfast.

After an early dinner, Evan and Kiera spent the day acting like the couple in love that they were. They walked naked, hand in hand on the beach, took a nap snuggled under a gnarled cypress tree and watched the sun set wrapped in each other's arms.

For Evan and Kiera, the afternoon was the perfect counterpoint to their lovemaking in the morning and for Kiera, not even her scars could dampen the overwhelming love she felt for Evan. As she watched the sunset in his arms, she was floating on a cloud of love, and she felt safer with more love than at any time in her life. It just couldn't get any better, but as the sun fell below the horizon and with the way Evan was kissing her, she was ready to go home. With all Evan's love surrounding her, she wanted to see if making love tonight could exceed last night.

As they were leaving their little love nest on the beach, Evan grabbed Kiera and swung her into darkened area behind a tree, kissing her with a passion that astounded her. When he ended the kiss, her knees were trembling, and she was clinging to him for support. Evan nibbled on her neck and then started kissing her ear as he growled, "God woman, you have been tempting me all day and it's been hell not being able to make love to you. I may have to take you right here my sultry tempting vixen."

Kiera trembled with the strength of Evan's passion and wanted nothing more than for him to pick her up and impale her on his monstrous cock. With Evan's love enveloping her, she also felt tremendous happiness and joy and wanted to play. She struck a coquettish pose, batted her eyelashes at him and in her best little Southern belle voice said, "What little ol' me, tempt a big strong man like you."

Evan started to laugh and then growled, "How do you know about Southern girls and their accent." He picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and stalked to the lean-to. Kiera started giggling and realized that she never giggled, but she was so deliriously happy she couldn't help herself. Never in her life had she felt like this. The world of darkness had been swept away and now everything was bright, beautiful, colorful and full of joy.

After she quit giggling, she responded, "Movies, I would go into town and watch movies and learned a lot about human life."

When they reached the lean-to Evan set her on her feet, but her arms clung to his head and pulled him into a loving kiss that tingled his toes. As their kiss ended, Kiera wouldn't release him and, in a voice, filled with love and passion affirmed, "Evan, I love you, God how I love you. I've never known happiness or love like this. Please make love to me."

Evan lifted her into the lean-to, then leaned in whispering in her ear, "Yes Ma'am, that's been my intention the whole night."

Then a loud "whack" broke the silence, Evan's lights when out and he fell unconscious on top of Kiera. She opened her eyes with the loud noise and then Evan fell on top of her. Kiera screamed, "EVAN.... EEEVVVAAANNN!" She saw her lover unconscious on top of her and two nasty looking sailors with cricket bats standing outside the lean-to's door reaching for her.